01-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Anyone see this doc? Looks fascinating.
http://www.belikeothers.com/

alyssats
01-08-2009, 01:18 AM
i wanna watch it anyone knows how to get a copy of it

alyssats
01-08-2009, 01:19 AM
by the way have you seen the Iranian guy in the front page of the website, simply hot. Goshhh those Iranian guys just make my pussy so wet always

SXFX
01-08-2009, 02:37 AM
by the way have you seen the Iranian guy in the front page of the website, simply hot. Goshhh those Iranian guys just make my pussy so wet always
Thank you :-*
Iran is a very complex place.
Being gay is agents the law, but the government will pay for your sex change.
Drugs, music and movies are agents the law but you can have what ever you want delivered to your house.
No prostitution but you can get a one hour marriage.

Odelay
01-08-2009, 02:46 AM
i wanna watch it anyone knows how to get a copy of it

I did a quick search on Torrentz. Looks like there's at least one copy out in bit torrent land.

The film looks interesting.

peggygee
01-08-2009, 04:29 AM
I'll be on the lookout for it, hope to see it soon. 8)

Coroner
01-08-2009, 05:55 AM
Drugs, music and movies are agents the law but you can have what ever you want delivered to your house.

LMAO! I guess the government in Iran considers itself liberal-islamist. :lol:

saifan
01-08-2009, 07:46 AM
Handful of clips here:
http://docsource.sundance.org/be-like-others/

Bee
01-08-2009, 08:36 AM
No prostitution but you can get a one hour marriage.Wha..? One hour marriage? :lol:
OK..Sorry..sorry.. I have seen the clip,
i think its a good movie to watch for!

ef9hatchman
01-08-2009, 09:32 AM

LMAO! I guess the government in Iran considers itself liberal-islamist. :lol:
Dont let kaiti see this she might say PEDOPHILE. TERRORISTS Lol.

Danielle Foxx
01-08-2009, 06:01 PM
I like what the "Priest" ( sorry i don't know the correct word ) had to say:

We cannot call this change a sin because it is not stated in the Koran
We make many changes everyday such as turning wheat into bread, cutting trees and making chairs, those are all changes in God's natural plan...

alyssats
01-08-2009, 06:19 PM

Are you Iranian my dear, lots of Iranian guys are well bless with good and hot looks. Just a few rice and they are a complete meal to me already yummy jeje ;)

By the way I have many Iranian friends and most are such a gentleman and a sweety.

SXFX
01-09-2009, 04:03 AM
Yes I am hun. I'm Persian. (feel free to IM me and flirt as much as you want! I promice not to nibble too much! )
And from what I'm told I'm not a bad guy.
Though I personally think I'm not that great.
A bit too hot tempered, passionate and superficial.
But that's a self assessment.

As for Iran, there is a disconnect between what the government decrees and what the people do. Allways has been, especially since we Persians invented the black market.

As for our thoughts on gays and transgendered?
Well what part of being superficial, passionate and hot tempered and good cooks don't people get! And have you seen us dance! And how we dress!
My god! Colors that would cause a blind gay man scream in pain! :-)

And I'm very glad you have Persian friends, pleas tell them hi for me and ask them to cook you a nice meal and tell your fortune using Turkish coffee.

As for Persian films? This one should be good and any small art house should carry it. But for me may I recomend "color of paradice"or perhaps "Persipolise" (found at your local block busters.

alyssats
01-09-2009, 05:00 PM
thats hot simply hot

SXFX
01-10-2009, 07:00 AM
What is hot gorgeous?

Bee
01-10-2009, 07:12 AM
may I recomend "color of paradice"or perhaps "Persipolise" (found at your local block busters.Persepolis! Love that film and i looove the comic!
Marjane Satrapi is awesome! I really admire her..

andyuk
01-10-2009, 07:29 AM
i watched it on liveleak a while back if it is the same 1.

plankton
01-10-2009, 07:41 AM
That is strength of character and will! I really admire her. To have the strength of will courage and conviction to do that in such an environment is a lot to be said for her. I can only hope and wish i had such fortitude. Not that i want to be a girl or tgirl. But how many of us have such strength in our lives and convictions?

alyssats
01-10-2009, 02:14 PM
What is hot gorgeous?

you know what i mean sweety :wink:

SXFX
01-11-2009, 07:38 AM
You lost me hun, IM me and we'll talk about it ok.