View Full Version : In response to "Fake post drama"

SexxxyJade
01-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Where should I start...
First off by saying that these photos were taken not my Sunny but by my assistant who was at the party with me for that purpose. So if any blame should be put on anyone it should be me. You can address me personally at sexytsjade@aol.com
As far as the 3 guys in the photos, I know them personally and they have been friends and/or clients of mine for a very long time and they dont have a problem at all having thier faces on my pictures, hell 2 of them are on videos on my website. I don't know who the poster of this thread is, certianly no one in these pictures because I know these guys. So why are you whinning about somebody elses's business?
I understand those of you being concened about having your faces shown on photographs at the parties, so again these pictures were taken by me not Sunny with my own personal camera. My only advice would be that if u see me taking pics in a club then "move outta my way".
In closing I took may pics at the club that night and decided to only upload thoses particular ones in the "candids" section of my website because again I know these guys and know they wouldnt have a prblem with me doing so. I would also like to say that any other time I wouldnt be here responding to a thread like this in such detail, because I don't feel im obligated to, but Sony is a good friend of mine and asked me to do so.
I won't respond to any of the trashy comnets made thru out this post but I will say this. For future reference if you guys dont wanna be photographed at parties either ) dont come to them ) get ur ass's out of the way when u see girls posing, we girls take a good amount of time to get the right pose so im sure u have amble time to get out of the way b4 the flash, and /or if u just so happen to get caught up in the flash go up to the person and make sure that ur face wont be shown.
And to the party promoters of any party, if this becomes a problem then maybe u should regulate who can bring a camera into the club.
Thank You,

Silcc69
01-07-2009, 05:36 PM
So everything is crystal clear now.

tsntx
01-07-2009, 06:04 PM
let me answer that for you jade

bc hes a F A G G O T

:D

Herkyalert
01-07-2009, 06:09 PM
LOL...Fagetor.

Solitary Brother
01-07-2009, 06:22 PM
By the way those pictures of you are fire!

Ryz
01-07-2009, 06:22 PM
heh...

gunn
01-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Hi stranger.

Richctdude
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
hi everyone

addicted
01-08-2009, 01:01 AM

bc hes a F A G G O T

You sound obsessed with the word faggot

kellyshore.net
01-08-2009, 01:04 AM
lol love it

tsntx
01-08-2009, 01:12 AM

bc hes a F A G G O T

no just ADDICTED :P

dasilentthunder
01-08-2009, 01:20 AM

bc hes a F A G G O T

sounds like youve been called fag all your life.

tsntx
01-08-2009, 02:17 AM

bc hes a F A G G O T

sounds like youve been called fag all your life.

yet im ok w/ it... doesnt even phase me ... esp not the way it does you guys

going by the bs youve posted since joining it sounds like your just a previously banned faggot that lives in a closet... preferably a dark, black one lol

uber_nerd
01-08-2009, 02:30 AM
yet im ok w/ it...

Have you always been ok with it?

tsntx
01-08-2009, 03:31 AM
no but once i realised i wasnt one it stopped bothering me.... sometime in highschool