PDA

View Full Version : who's this hottie?

nevada64
01-04-2009, 10:10 PM
http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=256867

tommymageeshemales2
02-21-2009, 05:43 PM
post a screenshot and someone might reply.

simianantics
02-22-2009, 05:58 AM
Screenshots:

Harry23
02-22-2009, 10:47 AM
She's Kitty Kaiti....she's a regular on chansluts...she's freaking sexy...

nevada64
02-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Whoever is using my name, nevada64, please stop!!! Get your own name.

Cyclops
02-23-2009, 12:21 AM

What are you talking about???Someone using your name here?They would have to log in using your name and password.

they can not create a new account with the same name because the system will tell that the name is already being used(by your account)

or is someone using your name somewhere else,in which case unless you have already registered there with the name then anyone can register using the name as long as it is not yet being used in that system

And telling them not to isn't going to get you anywhere

nevada64
02-23-2009, 05:32 AM

What are you talking about???Someone using your name here?They would have to log in using your name and password.

they can not create a new account with the same name because the system will tell that the name is already being used(by your account)

or is someone using your name somewhere else,in which case unless you have already registered there with the name then anyone can register using the name as long as it is not yet being used in that system

And telling them not to isn't going to get you anywhere
Yes, a few months ago, someone saw my name and password on some web site. I don't know how it happened, but it did and I told the moderators. The person apologized and said that they thought they could use my name, etc. Very strange, but it happened.
It seems it is happening again, because I didn't start this thread, but I am nevada64.

Jericho
02-23-2009, 06:04 AM
Have you tried changing your password :?