PDA

View Full Version : something REALLY HORRIBLE is going to go down this year

Solitary Brother
01-04-2009, 11:23 AM
I dont know what it is but I know our government will be behind it.
There are clues here and there.
The WAR ON TERROR.
The patriot act.
Our countries financial meltdown.
We are broke....our country has no money and cant borrow any.
Think about it.....All of those people on wall street lost their jobs......Trillions lost....literally.
Obama is going to be tested ALMOST immediately.
FEMA has ALL these CAMPS around the country....
And BUSH brought property in Paraguay.
Why would a Texas cracker want land in Paraguay particularly one who had NEVER traveled out of the U.S.A before being selected as president?
Something really sinister is going to go down....and soon.
Im very nervous about the whole thing.
All of our troops are overseas fighting so we are vulnerable.
I believe all this stuff has been planed by the powers that be and the NEW WORLD ORDER is about to reveal itself for ALL to see.

I hope I am wrong but I know Im not.
All this stuff is being orchaestrated by people ABOVE Obama.
They always promote a black man to a position to use him.......think about how Collin Powell was used to sell the attack on Iraq.
Something really really really evil is behind all of this and I am scared for my country.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48GLSjiVyHc&feature=related

Thatiger23
01-04-2009, 11:37 AM
WOW these conspiracy things always make me laugh...lol

GroobySteven
01-04-2009, 11:39 AM
I've just watched Death Race ... the new one - pretty good but not as fun as the old one.

Thatiger23
01-04-2009, 11:39 AM
I've just watched Death Race ... the new one - pretty good but not as fun as the old one.

i never saw the first one.....when was it made and who was in it?

Solitary Brother
01-04-2009, 11:49 AM
Our country is broke.
Something has to give.
Im seriously considering buying a rifle and ammo.
I just wished people would think and not accept things so easy.
There have been so many new laws passes giving our leaders unprecendented powers.

I pray Im wrong but I know Im not.
My country tis of thee......

GroobySteven
01-04-2009, 11:50 AM

First one was great. Roger Corman exploitation movie. David Carradine was Frankenstein - Sly Stallone was Bazooka Joe. Death Race 2000.
Made in 1975,

The difference is, it was a cross country race where points were scored for killing people (any people) as well as taking out your competitors. It was televised and government sanctioned and Frankenstein's secret agenda was to take down the government/President.
Really and exploitative movie. The PC game "Carmageddon" came from that.

Probably wise not to remake it like that as there are too many sick fucks out there now, that some would copy it.

Thatiger23
01-04-2009, 12:01 PM

First one was great. Roger Corman exploitation movie. David Carradine was Frankenstein - Sly Stallone was Bazooka Joe. Death Race 2000.
Made in 1975,

The difference is, it was a cross country race where points were scored for killing people (any people) as well as taking out your competitors. It was televised and government sanctioned and Frankenstein's secret agenda was to take down the government/President.

Probably wise not to remake it like that as there are too many sick fucks out there now, that some would copy it.

nice
yeah that would be something some idiot would go out and try to do in real life

worldbro
01-04-2009, 12:16 PM
Our country is broke.
Something has to give.
There have been so many new laws passes giving our leaders unprecendented powers.

My country tis of thee......

Why don't you just go to the gym Solitary Brother; isn't that your answer for every fuckking thing lol

Jericho
01-04-2009, 01:28 PM

Golly gee, Nostradamus, Ya think? :?

cantona5
01-04-2009, 02:22 PM
without being all "doom and gloom", I tend to agree with the poster "Solitary Brother"
My personal opinion and that of many people I speak to is that a WW3 is inevitable.....
The world is broke - often a trigger for wars, the trouble in the middle east likely to be a trigger point, potential for trouble within korea, china's rapid growth and potential greed issues, russian issues, the list goes on and liekly points to a potential world war. whether it happens this year or not is up for debate, but I think it would be somewhat short-sighted to think it wont happen.
my 2 pence/cents worth!

Castor_Troy05
01-04-2009, 04:01 PM
double post

Castor_Troy05
01-04-2009, 04:04 PM
ugh triple post. phpBB i hate you

mishadark
01-04-2009, 05:14 PM
without being all "doom and gloom"
My personal opinion and that of many people I speak to is that a WW3 is inevitable.....
The world is broke - often a trigger for wars, the trouble in the middle east likely to be a trigger point
True. I just got an xbox 360 & Call of Duty: modern combat
& I'm having difficulty getting through the tv station which is full of hostiles.

Now that particular mission is set in the middle east,
so i think you are onto something.

[Misha, with a bizarre slant & grip on reality]

Castor_Troy05
01-04-2009, 05:18 PM
That mission is a lot of fun, just duck n cover a lot, and you'll be fine.

mishadark
01-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Its awesome!
& the cars can be shot & blown up!

This game rally draws you in.

phobun
01-04-2009, 05:55 PM
The WAR ON TERROR.
The patriot act.
Think about it.....All of those people on wall street lost their jobs......Trillions lost....literally.
Why would a Texas cracker want land in Paraguay particularly one who had NEVER traveled out of the U.S.A before being selected as president?
I believe all this stuff has been planed by the powers that be and the NEW WORLD ORDER is about to reveal itself for ALL to see.

They always promote a black man to a position to use him.......think about how Collin Powell was used to sell the attack on Iraq.
Something really really really evil is behind all of this and I am scared for my country.
Dood, the only thing you're missing is the role of UFO's in this giant NWO conspiracy.

You must go to abovetopsecret.com/forum for the secret message that will save us all from the reptilian shapeshifter hybrid aliens who conspire against earth!

Hendrix
01-04-2009, 06:01 PM

Made in 1975,

I'll check out Death Race(2008 version) I heard it was an okay movie.

vman2375
01-04-2009, 06:03 PM
AS LONG AS PIZZA IS STILL AVAILABLE, ALL WILL BE WELL

phobun
01-04-2009, 06:18 PM
AS LONG AS PIZZA IS STILL AVAILABLE, ALL WILL BE WELL
That is just the Bilderbergs and the Rothschilds and the Illuminati and the CFR and Ben Shalom Bernanke's Fed using their Masonic images within the pizza toppings to blind us from the truth.

Once your eyes are opened you will begin to see the black helicopters too.

brickcitybrother
01-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Ummmm ... when you can provide some sort of hard imperical evidence of what you're talking about.. then I'll take it beyond the idea of someone ranting off.

DL_NL
01-04-2009, 06:54 PM
Take out your tin foil hat and go live in a cave, Nostradamus...

mishadark
01-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Ummmm ... when you can provide some sort of hard imperical evidence of what you're talking about.. then I'll take it beyond the idea of someone ranting off.
"you don't need facts when you have gut instinct"*

*Reservoir dogs quote

trish
01-04-2009, 07:08 PM

wrong response. instead you should be buying land in Paraguay.

Beagle
01-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Time for the tinfoil hat brigade to appear. I thought Obama was going to be our saviour. Now, when it appears that there's still going to be conflicts and problems the wackjobs have to invent ways to blame Bush (buying land in Paraguay) and the secret, fictional, hidden power elites (i.e. Bilderbergs). Thanks for the laughs.

DL_NL
01-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Bush probably wants to get out of the country that hates him. Nothing mysterious about that.

phobun
01-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Bush probably wants to get out of the country that hates him. Nothing mysterious about that.
He bought a house in Dallas.

Silcc69
01-04-2009, 09:06 PM
But all we do is keep borrowing money from China. Look at all those shitty products that they sold us. Defective dog food and toys that had way to much lead in them and we still import a shit load of crap from them.

hippifried
01-04-2009, 10:10 PM
We're doomed!
It's all over.
We're all going to die! (well... sooner or later)
Better start kissing as many asses goodbye as possible. ;)

addicted
01-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Funny how someone with the screen name brother sides with obama and powell.

Chicago Guy
01-04-2009, 10:21 PM
As Ivan Drago would say....

"If we die....we die"

phobun
01-04-2009, 11:37 PM
But all we do is keep borrowing money from China. Look at all those shitty products that they sold us. Defective dog food and toys that had way to much lead in them and we still import a shit load of crap from them.
And it's all orchestrated by the international cabal of zionist financiers that run HA forum.

They are forcing the sheep in America to buy Chinese-made goods.

Space_Cowboy
01-05-2009, 12:01 AM
there will be no WW3, alien invasion or zombie virus epidemic... hang on a minute whats that dead guy doing walking around in my garden .... shit its happening ... run!!!!!!!!!

HP1000
01-05-2009, 02:45 AM
All of our troops are overseas fighting so we are vulnerable. (LOL)

They aren't all overseas...

Did you miss your last Prozac pill? :D

Beagle
01-05-2009, 03:38 AM

Yeah, right, and we never had any bad products here until we started importing stuff from China. :roll:

Nowhere
01-05-2009, 05:17 AM
The WAR ON TERROR.
The patriot act.

Christ, Punta Del Este in Paraguay is a party/resort area where his daughters were partying last year. They probably asked daddy (who now has more money than God due to his family's primary investment in oil and military weapons) to hook them up a pad there where they can crash when they visit next.

Oooh! The sky is falling! The sky is falling! :x

Nowhere
01-05-2009, 05:18 AM
dup

thx1138
01-05-2009, 01:32 PM
Something really horrible? Maybe this is it: http://www.iht.com/articles/2009/01/04/business/real.php

chefmike
01-05-2009, 06:56 PM
The WAR ON TERROR.
The patriot act.

BWAAAHAAHAHAHA!

Another tinfoil hat wearing warrior who is ready to build a bunker and fight the globalist Illuminati! Not to worry SB(aka geekmeat), you'll find that there is a nest of other paranoid posters like yourself that can advise you on how to prepare for that day when the black helicopters start swooping in... :roll:

Caleb
01-05-2009, 07:41 PM
The WAR ON TERROR.
The patriot act.

Solitary Brother... Solitary. Yeah, stuff like this... that's why you're solitary. Because this stuff is just fucking retarded and the only people who would be interested in spending time with people who are into this are hiding in the "bomb shelter" they built in their basement while wearing their tinfoil hats. Normal people have actual lives to lead without having to be bothered with this stuff, go with the flow brother and you might eventually be able to cut solitary from your handle...

thx1138
01-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Something horrible happened to these people: http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_11369592
& http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2009/01/03/whats-the-sofa-say-about-shooting-a-deaf-girl/

dan_drade
01-05-2009, 09:31 PM
The WAR ON TERROR.
The patriot act.

LOL, that is kind of funny. I am sure that something will go down this year, but I doubt that it will be some kind of conspiracy. When you look at the state of out country right now with the banks on the verge of disaster, US car makers begging for money and home owners losing thier homes every day. It is inevitalble that there will be disaster sometime soon, and since all of corporate america is lookg to the government to bail them out, you can be sure that the governemet will have something to do with it. But to say that it will be some kind of consiracy is a little crazy.

It almost sounds like you might be saying George Bush may be planning a a terrorist attack on the U.S. Tell me I am wrong.

wankmaster
01-05-2009, 09:42 PM
Paranoid delusions are a common sign of schizophrenia. I'd see a psychiatrist if I were you.

porcazio
01-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Unluckily, Solitary Brother is right. There is compelling evidence, well substantiated from a plethora of sources, that some powerful individual are about to change the way we know the world, both socially, economically and, possibly, morally and legally. The Patriot act, the war on terror, the financial meltdown, etc,. are all there to push the people to relinquish their rights. The middle class is disappearing, and with it goes that part of society that is creative and thinking, and who is able to individuate and rebuff injustices. The blue collar worker that comes home tired at night is not in the position to object to any circumstance; he doesn’t have the time nor the will, and is easily brainwashed.

If you people, that like to dismiss Solitary Brother’s concerns so quickly, would take time to research our economic structure and the corporate world, you would find a lot to rise up about. From the inception of the Federal Reserve, a central banking system privately owned by international banks, the American people have lived in a country of debt. Every penny created is a debt to the FED. If you go on and study how loans and financing takes place, you will find out it is an outright fraud, unequivocally leading to financial collapse of the people and the taking over of their property (collateral) by the banks. You will also learn that banks, when giving you a loan, create the money out of thin air (FIAT money), and would therefore have little to loose and no contractual consideration. Also, you would learn that, because in the lending process only 100% of the money is available in circulation, it would be impossible for the people to repay 100% of the loan plus interests%. At one point, after years of always growing loans, there comes a time, NOW, that the system collapse; just like that game with the music and the chairs, some people remain standing; those who won’t be able to repay the loan would loose their collateral (properties); in fact there are many people left standing and very few chairs, and the only ones that knew about the game where the banks (FED, Treasury, high ranking politicians…all of them), all along. You have just been subdued to modern slavery, by not informing yourselves and acting to resolve this, you slowly will become poorer.

It is all happening very fast, and the US is loosing its role of superpower. But this too was orchestrated, the US is not important to those powerful people behind the scenes. They use nations as puppets: They control the US, and all its politicians; in turn the US controls the Saudi Royal Family in S. Arabia (keeping them in check, since the majority of the Saudis are against the royals), Mubarak in Egypt (they placed this absolute dictator in power, so much for democracy), Colombia (where many suspect the CIA of capitalizing on cocaine), Panama, Ecuador, and many other. They gain control of these countries using a “hitman”, someone that goes to corrupt the government official to accept loans (creating debt for the people, virtually enslaving them to repay it) and the presence of foreign companies to extract natural resources. If the hitman fails, the “jackal” comes in, an infiltrate who would destabilize the government, replacing it with a complacent party. If hitman and jackal fail, then the government is terminated, either by direct killing or open war. Saddam Hussein, was an ally of the US, and received funding and armaments from the US, to fight Iran. With time, the US lost grip of Saddam, and wasn’t able to overthrow him pacifically. The story goes that Saddam, still from his point of view in good relations with the US, asked Bush Senior permission to attack Kuwait, in reprisal to a oil field dispute….and secretly Bush said that the US would stay out of the affair. Well, good Bush senior was setting Saddam (not a saint and probably closer to a barbarian, but that kept stability in the area) to what now became modern history.

It is true that FEMA has created some (many) “concentration camps” in the US, that are now empty (they say they have a good reason for , but read about it and shiver); that part of the army is training to side with the police in the wake of expected civil unrest in US cities (due to unemployment and the understanding that something is wrong with the picture); it is foreseeable that in 2009 many businesses would go bankrupt and unemployment will skyrocket; it is foreseeable that criminality will increase due to economic conditions (poor people without jobs, and no funds for police dept.); it is true that the US has more people in Jail, Prison and on Probation than all the other countries in the world combined (from: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/correct.htm ); it is foreseeable that the dollar will collapse, due to the massive stimulus and bailouts, devolved thanks to the printing of new money and to the creation of new national and foreign debt (this would make existing money worth less, and at a critical point, when some strategic countries would replace the dollar with the euro for commerce, it would result in the Argentina style collapse of the dollar); jobs will pay less, and businesses will require more from their workers (oversupply of man labor); after an initial period of deflation (lower prices on consumer goods) due to excessive inventory, an adjustment will bring prices far up, almost prohibitively to households… I can go on and on.

You see, Solitary Brother has a point, and you people need to start asking questions instead of “LOL” all the time, because at the end, I doubt anyone of you will LYAO anymore.

Who owns corporations?
Who are the big asset holders?
Some CEOs of big Corps, are at the same time on the board of directors of many other big Corps and also banks. Who do they work for?
Who owns the media?

I have learned a lot listening to Ron Paul’s (presidential candidate) speeches on youtube.

Also, visit this website to learn about banks and how you get screwed:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279&ei=Fq1iSfzCKoOorwKv76n3Cw&q=fiat+money&hl=en

and http://www.theyrule.net/2004/tr2.php?mapid=2993

trish
01-06-2009, 04:10 AM
I have learned a lot listening to Ron Paul’s (presidential candidate) speeches on youtube.

there's nothing like a good old fashion, medieval appeal to authority with a few "it is foreseeable"s thrown in to connect the gaps and few revelations of what Bush said "secretly". a nice mix of everything that makes an agreeable brain wash. be sure to rinse and repeat.

references:

youtube,
a plethora of sources

El Nino
01-06-2009, 04:19 AM

there's nothing like a good old fashion, medieval appeal to authority with a few "it is foreseeable"s thrown in to connect the gaps and few revelations of what Bush said "secretly". a nice mix of everything that makes an agreeable brain wash. be sure to rinse and repeat.

references:

youtube,
a plethora of sources

Ron Paul is a very smart individual that exhibits Founding Father type qualities. He understands economic principals far better than anyone of the wall St. criminals that "Obama" has picked to be on "his" staff. Knocking Dr. Paul is ridiculous

phobun
01-06-2009, 04:39 AM
Unluckily, Solitary Brother is right. There is compelling evidence, well substantiated from a plethora of sources, that some powerful individual are about to change the way we know the world, both socially, economically and, possibly, morally and legally. The Patriot act, the war on terror, the financial meltdown, etc,. are all there to push the people to relinquish their rights. The middle class is disappearing, and with it goes that part of society that is creative and thinking, and who is able to individuate and rebuff injustices. The blue collar worker that comes home tired at night is not in the position to object to any circumstance; he doesn’t have the time nor the will, and is easily brainwashed.

If you people, that like to dismiss Solitary Brother’s concerns so quickly, would take time to research our economic structure and the corporate world, you would find a lot to rise up about. From the inception of the Federal Reserve, a central banking system privately owned by international banks, the American people have lived in a country of debt. Every penny created is a debt to the FED. If you go on and study how loans and financing takes place, you will find out it is an outright fraud, unequivocally leading to financial collapse of the people and the taking over of their property (collateral) by the banks. You will also learn that banks, when giving you a loan, create the money out of thin air (FIAT money), and would therefore have little to loose and no contractual consideration. Also, you would learn that, because in the lending process only 100% of the money is available in circulation, it would be impossible for the people to repay 100% of the loan plus interests%. At one point, after years of always growing loans, there comes a time, NOW, that the system collapse; just like that game with the music and the chairs, some people remain standing; those who won’t be able to repay the loan would loose their collateral (properties); in fact there are many people left standing and very few chairs, and the only ones that knew about the game where the banks (FED, Treasury, high ranking politicians…all of them), all along. You have just been subdued to modern slavery, by not informing yourselves and acting to resolve this, you slowly will become poorer.

It is all happening very fast, and the US is loosing its role of superpower. But this too was orchestrated, the US is not important to those powerful people behind the scenes. They use nations as puppets: They control the US, and all its politicians; in turn the US controls the Saudi Royal Family in S. Arabia (keeping them in check, since the majority of the Saudis are against the royals), Mubarak in Egypt (they placed this absolute dictator in power, so much for democracy), Colombia (where many suspect the CIA of capitalizing on cocaine), Panama, Ecuador, and many other. They gain control of these countries using a “hitman”, someone that goes to corrupt the government official to accept loans (creating debt for the people, virtually enslaving them to repay it) and the presence of foreign companies to extract natural resources. If the hitman fails, the “jackal” comes in, an infiltrate who would destabilize the government, replacing it with a complacent party. If hitman and jackal fail, then the government is terminated, either by direct killing or open war. Saddam Hussein, was an ally of the US, and received funding and armaments from the US, to fight Iran. With time, the US lost grip of Saddam, and wasn’t able to overthrow him pacifically. The story goes that Saddam, still from his point of view in good relations with the US, asked Bush Senior permission to attack Kuwait, in reprisal to a oil field dispute….and secretly Bush said that the US would stay out of the affair. Well, good Bush senior was setting Saddam (not a saint and probably closer to a barbarian, but that kept stability in the area) to what now became modern history.

It is true that FEMA has created some (many) “concentration camps” in the US, that are now empty (they say they have a good reason for , but read about it and shiver); that part of the army is training to side with the police in the wake of expected civil unrest in US cities (due to unemployment and the understanding that something is wrong with the picture); it is foreseeable that in 2009 many businesses would go bankrupt and unemployment will skyrocket; it is foreseeable that criminality will increase due to economic conditions (poor people without jobs, and no funds for police dept.); it is true that the US has more people in Jail, Prison and on Probation than all the other countries in the world combined (from: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/correct.htm ); it is foreseeable that the dollar will collapse, due to the massive stimulus and bailouts, devolved thanks to the printing of new money and to the creation of new national and foreign debt (this would make existing money worth less, and at a critical point, when some strategic countries would replace the dollar with the euro for commerce, it would result in the Argentina style collapse of the dollar); jobs will pay less, and businesses will require more from their workers (oversupply of man labor); after an initial period of deflation (lower prices on consumer goods) due to excessive inventory, an adjustment will bring prices far up, almost prohibitively to households… I can go on and on.

You see, Solitary Brother has a point, and you people need to start asking questions instead of “LOL” all the time, because at the end, I doubt anyone of you will LYAO anymore.

Who owns corporations?
Some CEOs of big Corps, are at the same time on the board of directors of many other big Corps and also banks. Who do they work for?
Who owns the media?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279&ei=Fq1iSfzCKoOorwKv76n3Cw&q=fiat+money&hl=en

I'm wondering where the Jews fit into all of this...?

phobun
01-06-2009, 04:43 AM
Paranoid delusions are a common sign of schizophrenia. I'd see a psychiatrist if I were you.
He won't listen.
Crazy people usually don't have the insight to know that it is them, and not everyone else, who is nuts.

phobun
01-06-2009, 04:50 AM

references:

youtube,
a plethora of sources

Ron Paul is a very smart individual that exhibits Founding Father type qualities. He understands economic principals far better than anyone of the wall St. criminals that "Obama" has picked to be on "his" staff. Knocking Dr. Paul is ridiculous
Well to see a paranoid truther of your caliber still sporting wood for Paul, that says it all for me. Why don't you, David Icke, Alex Jones and Rosie O'Donnell get together and have a big paranoid circle jerk?

I'd rather vote for RuPaul than Ron Paul, because Ron's followers are batshit crazy.

phobun
01-06-2009, 04:54 AM
Something horrible happened to these people: http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_11369592
& http://www.antiwar.com/blog/2009/01/03/whats-the-sofa-say-about-shooting-a-deaf-girl/
more here, check it out...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum

trish
01-06-2009, 05:11 AM

i'm knocking argument by authority. argument by invocation of an authority without citation of source or logic isn't worth its weight in words. example: Ron Paul is very smart because Obama tells me so.

porcazio
01-06-2009, 05:29 AM
Trish,

"The story goes" means it is not sure history; but here your reference:
"The Administration's message to Baghdad, articulated in public statements in Washington by senior policy makers and delivered directly to Mr. Hussein by the United States Ambassador, April C. Glaspie, was this: The United States was concerned about Iraq's military buildup on its border with Kuwait, but did not intend to take sides in what it perceived as a no-win border dispute between Arab neighbors.
In a meeting with Mr. Hussein in Baghdad on July 25, eight days before the invasion, Ms. Glaspie urged the Iraqi leader to settle his differences with Kuwait peacefully but added, ''We have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait,'' according to an Iraqi document described as a transcript of their conversation. "

As for Dr. Paul, I said I learned a lot from him, maybe by using a tool and not a "source" like youtube, you may learn a thing or two yourself. Then you can have active conversation, instead of making empty attacks on other people's positions.
To that, I would love to hear your views on the economic prospect for 2009; maybe you have some perspective that might enrich this thread.

OH, mine is not a call to authority, God forbid, far from it; mine is a call to self determination.

El Nino
01-06-2009, 05:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKO7BxNNhMk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mz9pDGHBTo

ezed
01-06-2009, 07:50 AM

Who owns corporations?
Who owns the media?

WOW! That was a mouthful!

So who is THIS PERSON? The mastermind of the world, who seeks world domination and wealth ... yet must never sleep ... or the plan will fall apart. And can never confide in no one, because the plan will fall apart. The people of whom you speak are human, I assume. (not in the humanitarian sense, but they need food, sex, to satisfy their ego and wanna be wealthy).

Thus they will fail. Nobody is that concentrated and determined. If so, they are doomed to failure, either by a screw up or medical condition or the preverbial being hit by a bus.

The world goes on and on. In my day, you had the Russians - "duck and cover" and then the Japanese would overrun the American economy. Read history, the great forecaster of the future.

Basically, humans are retarded, and someone comes up with a scheme and pisses a bunch of people off and those people do their best to fuck him or her up the ass. Then the cycle resets and starts over.

China - let their people get some money in their pocket and watch the colored hair and ipod's and cell phones hit the streets of Bejing as young Chinese walk into walls while texting their friends.

Major Corporations - fuck! you ever been in the offices of a major corporation. The employees are more interested in the latest episode of "Lost" than doing a job.

CEO's - the fucking big three automaker's gave a stellar performance as well as the major oil companies before them , when on camera on the congressional floor. These guys are too busy having their dicks sucked, and buying a car, vacations and jewlery for their wives every month.

Solitary - thanks for the post, it caught my interest, and the responses inspired me to post.

Trish - my love, how you doin', I'm still alive and well (as one of the Winter Brothers said).

It's time to go out and seek out a Jew and ask, "What's going on in the world!"

He'll or she'll say, "Oh nothing we haven't been through before... stop by later and have a bite to eat! You look like you've lost weight!"

ef9hatchman
01-06-2009, 10:01 AM
[quote=Solitary Brother]

Slapyourself. You SON are FUCKING DUMB. So I guess my brother in law who is a Semen Navyboy must be overseas. Ok so when I called his house at 8pm California Time he must have invented a teleportation device? O and btw my bro inlaw lives in Texas dude. Solitary your such a nutswinger.[/b]

Deimos
01-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Ministry once did a song called New World Order, and it pretty much touched bases on these subjects... funny no one saw this coming when the Bush brothers were both governors. But meh... I try not to think too hard.. My opinion, if the rest of the world wanted to blow each other to hell and leave earth to americans, we should've just let them. Not to say our Gov't is nosey, even though it is. Just remember more blood has been shed on this world in the name of a higher power or central belife then anything else.

Not to back seat moderate or anything, but I swore I saw a board for threads like this on the main page.

wankmaster
01-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Did you just say "semen navyboy"?

chefmike
01-06-2009, 04:45 PM

references:

youtube,
a plethora of sources

Well to see a paranoid truther of your caliber still sporting wood for Paul, that says it all for me. Why don't you, David Icke, Alex Jones and Rosie O'Donnell get together and have a big paranoid circle jerk?

I'd rather vote for RuPaul than Ron Paul, because Ron's followers are batshit crazy.

Pretty much.

chefmike
01-06-2009, 04:52 PM

i'm knocking argument by authority. argument by invocation of an authority without citation of source or logic isn't worth its weight in words. example: Ron Paul is very smart because Obama tells me so.

LMAO...hell yeah trish, he's a regular Ted Kaczynski.

phobun
01-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Ministry once did a song called New World Order, and it pretty much touched bases on these subjects... funny no one saw this coming when the Bush brothers were both governors. But meh... I try not to think too hard.. My opinion, if the rest of the world wanted to blow each other to hell and leave earth to americans, we should've just let them. Not to say our Gov't is nosey, even though it is. Just remember more blood has been shed on this world in the name of a higher power or central belife then anything else.

Not to back seat moderate or anything, but I swore I saw a board for threads like this on the main page.
This disjointed post is nothing but one gramatically challenged and absurd non-sequitur followed by another.

TheLongChodeAhead
01-06-2009, 05:29 PM
conspiracy theorists sound like scared little bitches to me... get a life

trish
01-06-2009, 09:03 PM
A sure sign of a crackpot slipping over the edge is exclamations of calls to grandeur.

OH, mine is not a call to authority, God forbid, far from it; mine is a call to self determination.

I know, porcazio, that you’re not called TO authority, but your argument is an ill-designed conglomerate of weightless calls UPON self-proclaimed authorities, second hand reports of documents described as transcripts, youtube diatribes, warnings and assorted emotional appeals to base paranoia.

I see you've also written:
… maybe by using a tool and not a "source" like youtube, you may learn a thing or two yourself. Then you can have active conversation, instead of making empty attacks on other people's positions.
To that, I would love to hear your views on the economic prospect for 2009; maybe you have some perspective that might enrich this thread.

Nice attempt at a diversion, but surely you realize that neither my views nor anyone else’s views on our economic prospects for the next year have any bearing on the absence of reason in your own posts. Moreover, certainly you able to see that one way to enrich a conversation is to point out where it’s taken a wrong turn.

Hey Ezed :wink:

Deimos
01-06-2009, 10:46 PM

This disjointed post is nothing but one gramatically challenged and absurd non-sequitur followed by another.

I knew I was bound to bump into a forum elitist around here eventually. Oh and you may want to check your spelling if that's the case. Obviously, my post added enough to the conversation to either (a) make someone laugh or (b) confuse the shit out of someone. If either of those two happned or both, then I succeeded in my goal. Touche'.

Solitary Brother
01-09-2009, 05:24 AM
http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/military_domestic_use/2008/12/23/164765.html

phobun
01-09-2009, 06:09 AM
Crop circles are military code.

check it out: http://abovetopsecret.com/forum

El Nino
01-09-2009, 07:38 AM

This is true

thx1138
01-11-2009, 12:03 AM
more links: http://blog.wired.com/defense/2009/01/mkultra-lawsuit.html & http://www.noonehastodietomorrow.com:80/tech/the-internets/688?task=view & http://www.prisonplanet.com/barack-obamas-black-widow-the-super-spy-computer.html

nicoleneuman24
01-11-2009, 01:29 AM
where are the honey bees going? cries

We are all gunna die!!! haha

slip969
01-11-2009, 06:04 AM
Why would a Texas cracker want land in Paraguay particularly one who had

Wow. Your not a fucktard or anything :shock:

Say what you will about anyone... but that is seriously crossing the line and I'm not a fan of the 43rd President. While we are on the topic of having opinions. Why not call Obama a half bread monkey?

I thought freedom day had arrived? Every oppressed species in the world was vindicated and now it's all orchestrated to use him as a scape goat? LMAO Apparently, there is no winning. Just continue to have that victim attitude.

JelenaCD
01-11-2009, 06:12 AM
i agree that Obama will be tested right away and his choice of CIA director leads you to believe we are in for serious trouble !

wearboots4me
01-11-2009, 07:55 AM
O

Point taken.

Solitary Brother
01-12-2009, 06:33 AM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16735.html

Bush is doing little to nothing about our financial problems according to this article.
Why?
He wants the dollar to collapse creating an economic panic and paving the way for the AMERO.
Its coming sooner than you think.

Solitary Brother
01-12-2009, 06:39 AM
Behold the tender of the New World Order.

Solitary Brother
01-12-2009, 06:53 AM
And?
The coins are not in circulation.
According to rumour China just got a shipment of 800 billion dollars worth of Ameros because they hold most of our debt.

I am beginning to wonder about this "infastructure" program of Obama.
1 trillion dollars.
That would be about what is needed to complete the "10 lane superhighway" from Mexico to Canada.
Hope I am wrong.
But I know that I am not.

Just remember who warned you.

thx1138
01-12-2009, 06:57 AM
That's only a problem if Americans can't exchange their dollars for Ameros in a one to one ratio.

El Nino
01-12-2009, 07:24 AM
And?
According to rumour China just got a shipment of 800 billion dollars worth of Ameros because they hold most of our debt.

1 trillion dollars.
That would be about what is needed to complete the "10 lane superhighway" from Mexico to Canada.
Hope I am wrong.

That's not just Rumor, we did in fact send them 800 billion in Ameros... Google it

phobun
01-12-2009, 07:26 AM
And?

1 trillion dollars.
Hope I am wrong.

That's not just Rumor, we did in fact send them 800 billion in Ameros... Google it
You are a bunch of fucks.

GinX
01-12-2009, 07:29 AM

The empirical evidence is there, it simply isn't the conspiracy theory that Solitary makes it out to be. Look at the facts:

The passage and continued use of the Patriot Act, the federal wiretaps act and the Bush's continued insistence on the need to step up domestic security in order to combat external threats have given local, state and federal authorities enormous leeway and power in dealing with ANYTHING they fell may constitute a 'threat to national security' or a 'threat to public welfare and safety.

Consider the fact that the recession we are in is due, at least in part, to the surging use of outsourced labor and huge increases in the use of imported products. This means less need for domestic industry, which in turn means less employment. This affects all areas of employment, from retail to construction to manufacturing.

Consider our continued war in Iraq. This conflict has produced only a single desirable result: the death of Hussein. Other than that, Iraq remains an area completely contaminated by chaos and disorder. It is plainly obvious that while we were once welcomed, we are no longer. This conflict has dragged on longer than any foreign conflict we have even been involved in, cost into the hundreds of billions of dollars, cost thousands of lives on both sides and we are no closer to any resolution now than we were five years ago. Yet the Bush administration continued to pour more money and manpower into this useless conflict.

Consider that CA is now talking about issuing IOU's in place of State Tax Refunds. If CA, which is supposedly wealthier than many countries, can't meet their tax refunds, what does that say about other states? Will they follow suit?

The issues here isn't about some long ranging conspiracy...there is NO conspiracy because it's all out in the open. You might ask what is the point...simple: control. Political and economic agendas, like those above, have been around for centuries and they all focus on tightening a government's control over it's populace. By controlling how much money is flowing, what information is flowing and even on what is deemed right and wrong, a government will seek to create as much of a static, predictable society as it can...all for the purpose of control. Like I said, this isn't like anything of what we see in the movies or read about in thrillers....most governments have played at this since time immemorial. The only change now is the scale at which these agendas operate.

phobun
01-12-2009, 07:31 AM
And?

1 trillion dollars.
Hope I am wrong.

IT IS A HOAX DUMBASS.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amero.asp

phobun
01-12-2009, 07:35 AM

The empirical evidence is there, it simply isn't the conspiracy theory that Solitary makes it out to be. Look at the facts:

The passage and continued use of the Patriot Act, the federal wiretaps act and the Bush's continued insistence on the need to step up domestic security in order to combat external threats have given local, state and federal authorities enormous leeway and power in dealing with ANYTHING they fell may constitute a 'threat to national security' or a 'threat to public welfare and safety.

Consider the fact that the recession we are in is due, at least in part, to the surging use of outsourced labor and huge increases in the use of imported products. This means less need for domestic industry, which in turn means less employment. This affects all areas of employment, from retail to construction to manufacturing.

Consider our continued war in Iraq. This conflict has produced only a single desirable result: the death of Hussein. Other than that, Iraq remains an area completely contaminated by chaos and disorder. It is plainly obvious that while we were once welcomed, we are no longer. This conflict has dragged on longer than any foreign conflict we have even been involved in, cost into the hundreds of billions of dollars, cost thousands of lives on both sides and we are no closer to any resolution now than we were five years ago. Yet the Bush administration continued to pour more money and manpower into this useless conflict.

Consider that CA is now talking about issuing IOU's in place of State Tax Refunds. If CA, which is supposedly wealthier than many countries, can't meet their tax refunds, what does that say about other states? Will they follow suit?

The issues here isn't about some long ranging conspiracy...there is NO conspiracy because it's all out in the open. You might ask what is the point...simple: control. Political and economic agendas, like those above, have been around for centuries and they all focus on tightening a government's control over it's populace. By controlling how much money is flowing, what information is flowing and even on what is deemed right and wrong, a government will seek to create as much of a static, predictable society as it can...all for the purpose of control. Like I said, this isn't like anything of what we see in the movies or read about in thrillers....most governments have played at this since time immemorial. The only change now is the scale at which these agendas operate.
Your paranoia has reached bottom, exactly where you like it, GinX...

El Nino
01-12-2009, 07:42 AM
And?

1 trillion dollars.
Hope I am wrong.

Apparently, you are the fuck. The US Dept. of Treasury did in fact commence this project. http://www.halturnershow.blogspot.com/2008/10/us-ships-800-billion-ameros-to-china.html

phobun
01-12-2009, 07:44 AM
And?

1 trillion dollars.
Hope I am wrong.

Apparently, you are the fuck. The US Dept. of Treasury did in fact commence this project. http://www.halturnershow.blogspot.com/2008/10/us-ships-800-billion-ameros-to-china.html
Okay, a nutter talk radio host said so. It must be true.
You're a paranoid and gullible dumbass.

El Nino
01-12-2009, 07:46 AM
CNBC blurb... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98

El Nino
01-12-2009, 07:48 AM
Remember phobun, the greatest government conspiracy of all, is the view that there are no conspiracies...
So I ask, who's the gullible one?

phobun
01-12-2009, 07:51 AM
CNBC blurb... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hiPrsc9g98
No, that is one guest who works for a private company. He's probably a gullible dumbass like you and the rest of your paranoid buddies.

Is this all you have to support your wild fantasies? You're nuts. Get help.

phobun
01-12-2009, 07:54 AM
Remember phobun, the greatest government conspiracy of all, is the view that there are no conspiracies...
So I ask, who's the gullible one?
I believe that the government is indeed gullible.
But I also believe that conspiracies exist and people have gone to jail for them.
Just not conspiracies as in the paranoid fantasies of you and Alex Jones.

El Nino
01-12-2009, 07:55 AM
Connect the dots...
http://www.eagleforum.org/topics/NAU/
http://www.spp.gov/
http://www.judicialwatch.org/SPP.shtml

I could post more but I won't

phobun
01-12-2009, 07:58 AM
Connect the dots...

You're a credulous fool.

El Nino
01-12-2009, 08:04 AM
Connect the dots...

You're a credulous fool.

no comment...

phobun
01-12-2009, 08:05 AM
Connect the dots...

You're a credulous fool.

no comment...
Thereby you don't deny it.

El Nino
01-12-2009, 08:23 AM
No, I have nothing more to say to your rigid-minded kind

phobun
01-12-2009, 08:25 AM
No, I have nothing more to say to your rigid-minded kind
To be honest with you, I am a reptilian hybrid.
That is why I am of a "rigid-minded kind"...

David Icke, Alex Jones and El Nino... normal, open-minded guys.

GinX
01-12-2009, 08:42 AM

Your paranoia has reached bottom, exactly where you like it, GinX...

Umm...it's not paranoia. If I was being paranoid, I'd be running around like a chicken with my head cut off talking about how "they" are out to get us and other such nonsense like The Illuminati, the NWO, etc. etc.

All I've done is identify-correctly-the measures our government uses in order to increase it's control. If you understand political history, you'd realize that is the aim of ANY government...no matter how benevolent or well-meaning a government's intentions, it always seeks to exert as much control as possible without villifying itself.

I don't live in a bomb shelter or survivalist camp...I don't stock up on guns and homemade bombs...I don't have any inclination to bring down the government or expose the "conspiracies"...and I don't sing doom and gloom to anyone who will listen. I see government for what is and the human condition for what it is. I live my life as best as I can, doing as little harm as I can and trying to lessen any harm that may come my way.

If you call that "paranoia", than you obviously do not know what the word means.

Solitary Brother
01-12-2009, 10:04 AM
No its not a hoax and by the way I HAVE been using google......A LOT!
From what I have heard they have a green light for the operation to begin....there is nothing to stop them.
To get all of you dummies to go along with this....like the patriot act there has to be an event which triggers panic.
That event will be the collapse of the dollar.
I have told anyone who will listen that the president follows a script that he doesnt write.
You have to understand that Obama comes from the economic school called neo-liberalism.
He STRONGLY believes in offshoring our jobs,multinational trade agreements and the wall street agenda which is at its core anti american.
The real power has ALWAYS been in the hands of the U.S Treasury and the Federal Reserve.
If you control the money and the monetary policy of a country you control the country ultimately.
If you really want answers you should direct you questions there.

phobun
01-12-2009, 03:49 PM
You all are totally bat-shit crazy.

Silcc69
01-12-2009, 05:01 PM
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=amero

So if these people are crazy then WTF is a Union of North America. And these coins that are being sold on ebay are prototypes. Something is going on now IDK but i'm leaning more toward's the US and China thing.

trish
01-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Something big and bad for sure is going to happen. Cats hanging with dogs, dogs hanging with cats. Giant marshmallow men stombing through our cities. Who ya gonna call?

GinX
01-13-2009, 08:39 AM
You all are totally bat-shit crazy.

Nice ad hominem. That's usually what one is reduced to when he can't refute the facts presented to him.

thx1138
01-13-2009, 08:58 AM
@ el Nino: I don't think you should put much credence in Hal Turner. Alex Jones is more reliable.

Angel17TS
01-13-2009, 11:07 AM
I don't think its really conspiracy or paranoia to think something bad may happen. Its naive to believe things can stay good or bad forever for any one place or country. History shows all great nations have risen and fallen. The world is changing, and its becoming a more level place, economically as it where.

I imagine, someone like the OP said similar things during Greece's power, or Romes, or even during the British Empire. Nobody could believe at that time a country that controlled around 25% of the earth could fall.

I don't think America will disappear (nor do I want it to) but perhaps it wont be as powerful politically and economically in the future. Who knows, 200 years from now, they may teach of the great American Power. Only time will tell.

chefmike
01-13-2009, 04:40 PM
@ el Nino: I don't think you should put much credence in Hal Turner. Alex Jones is more reliable.

It figures Nino would be shilling for a white supremacist like Hal Turner. Turner is a batshit crazy lunatic like Alex Jones who preys on weak and paranoid minds. It's also no surprise that Nino's fallen hero crazy Ron Paul was the keynote speaker for the John Birch Society. All the while Nino, thx, and the rest of the deluded members of the tinfoil militia keep spreading their hysteria like cuckoo droppings throughout cyberspace.

phobun
01-13-2009, 05:33 PM

It figures Nino would be shilling for a white supremacist like Hal Turner. Turner is a batshit crazy lunatic like Alex Jones who preys on weak and paranoid minds.
Exactly.

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a shit whether you live or die. There, you feel better now?" -- Dennis Miller

"One of the reasons for conspiracy theories is an assumption that people in high places always know what they are doing. When they do something that makes no sense, devious reasons are imagined by conspiracy theorists, when in fact it may be due to plain old ignorance and incompetence." -- Thomas Sowell

"Do not mistake for conspiracy and intrigue what can best be explained by stupidity and incompetence." -- Unknown

porcazio
01-14-2009, 04:05 AM
Well, call it conspiracy, call it that people are so stupid they drink up all the bullshit they are fed as it was fresh water. I believe something in the world isn't right. There is a pattern that is to strong to be ignored. Too many dire occurrences are not what they seem to be from the news: as terrorist attacks, where the terrorists have nothing to gain from them; as the economic crisis, which in my opinion was orchestrated; as the creation of unconstitutional department as the Homeland Security and laws like the Patriot Act. We criticize China and Iran, while in the US a man is killed cold blood by the police; where an innocent man is due for execution in Texas, accused of strangling the daughter of a Senator.
I like to read a lot, and in my research I witnessed enough information to strongly slant my views to believing many conspiracy theories have more truth than what most could believe possible. I don't want to argue or be referred to “join Alex Jones and Michael Moore and their crusades"; what I would like is to stir attention to learn more about what shapes your daily lives, what is behind the politicians that you think have your interests at heart, why they keep telling you that the US is capitalist if there is a virtual shift towards a Corporatocracy where you are all employees and few own the assets(capital). Why not learning why they keep calling this the land of the free, while there are more people in jail, prison and probation than ALL the other countries of the world COMBINED(http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/correct.htm ).
I wish that instead of flaming at my uncorroborated accusations of conspiracy, you would think and start looking for the pattern in the news; think who really is to gain from the various incidents; why are your rights as citizen being slowly(or maybe swiftly) taken away; why is the US allowing the use of torture and no legal assistance (what goes around comes around, remember); why fucking Israel is allowed to kill the Palestinians (and you can argue as much as you want, but I know what I am talking about here, so do your history research, or if you are just pro-Israel…fuck you!); why there are so many Jewish (pro-Israel) individuals in the Congress and in the Presidential Cabinet (the Jews are officially 14-18 million worldwide, with 6mm in Israel and 6+ in the US, the fact that they have so much influence is a form of reverse discrimination).

http://www.michaeljournal.org/bilder.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hqsQf8batM&feature=related

El Nino
01-14-2009, 05:15 AM
Well, call it conspiracy, call it that people are so stupid they drink up all the bullshit they are fed as it was fresh water. I believe something in the world isn't right. There is a pattern that is to strong to be ignored. Too many dire occurrences are not what they seem to be from the news: as terrorist attacks, where the terrorists have nothing to gain from them; as the economic crisis, which in my opinion was orchestrated; as the creation of unconstitutional department as the Homeland Security and laws like the Patriot Act. We criticize China and Iran, while in the US a man is killed cold blood by the police; where an innocent man is due for execution in Texas, accused of strangling the daughter of a Senator.
I like to read a lot, and in my research I witnessed enough information to strongly slant my views to believing many conspiracy theories have more truth than what most could believe possible. I don't want to argue or be referred to “join Alex Jones and Michael Moore and their crusades"; what I would like is to stir attention to learn more about what shapes your daily lives, what is behind the politicians that you think have your interests at heart, why they keep telling you that the US is capitalist if there is a virtual shift towards a Corporatocracy where you are all employees and few own the assets(capital). Why not learning why they keep calling this the land of the free, while there are more people in jail, prison and probation than ALL the other countries of the world COMBINED(http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/correct.htm ).
I wish that instead of flaming at my uncorroborated accusations of conspiracy, you would think and start looking for the pattern in the news; think who really is to gain from the various incidents; why are your rights as citizen being slowly(or maybe swiftly) taken away; why is the US allowing the use of torture and no legal assistance (what goes around comes around, remember); why fucking Israel is allowed to kill the Palestinians (and you can argue as much as you want, but I know what I am talking about here, so do your history research, or if you are just pro-Israel…fuck you!); why there are so many Jewish (pro-Israel) individuals in the Congress and in the Presidential Cabinet (the Jews are officially 14-18 million worldwide, with 6mm in Israel and 6+ in the US, the fact that they have so much influence is a form of reverse discrimination).

http://www.michaeljournal.org/bilder.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hqsQf8batM&feature=related Great points. I mean, truly. Sadly though, Chef et al, have already made up their minds and appear to be pretty LOCKED into the Left Vs. Right false paradigm; set up to distract the masses from a bigger picture. Obama, Bush, McCain, Clinton, it doesn't matter, they are all puppets of the elite. Its not worth your time trying to awaken people to something different than what they are already FIXATED upon...

DS-Kika
01-14-2009, 06:39 AM
The WAR ON TERROR.
The patriot act.

You should talk to a friend of mine. You can reach him on Facebook. his name is Andy Witson on there. He can help explain some things about what may happen.

:) Its ok to be worried. its natural.

dan_drade
01-14-2009, 06:54 AM
The WAR ON TERROR.
The patriot act.

You should talk to a friend of mine. You can reach him on Facebook. his name is Andy Witson on there. He can help explain some things about what may happen.

Fear is common among people of religion.

GinX
01-14-2009, 08:31 AM

It figures Nino would be shilling for a white supremacist like Hal Turner. Turner is a batshit crazy lunatic like Alex Jones who preys on weak and paranoid minds.
Exactly.

"The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a shit whether you live or die. There, you feel better now?" -- Dennis Miller

"One of the reasons for conspiracy theories is an assumption that people in high places always know what they are doing. When they do something that makes no sense, devious reasons are imagined by conspiracy theorists, when in fact it may be due to plain old ignorance and incompetence." -- Thomas Sowell

"Do not mistake for conspiracy and intrigue what can best be explained by stupidity and incompetence." -- Unknown

"A witty saying proves nothing."-Voltaire

"People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first."-David H. Cominus

phobun
01-14-2009, 09:26 AM

Fear is common among people of religion.
Religions preach that people are lowly and powerless and doomed unless they submit to the controlling power.
Now that traditional religions have lost sway, the biological desire to be feeble-minded nonetheless persists among the stupid, so they search out big government conspiracies intervening in their lives, or they accept David Icke's mad ravings about reptilian space aliens, etc.

phobun
01-14-2009, 09:41 AM

Exactly.

"People will accept your ideas much more readily if you tell them Benjamin Franklin said it first."-David H. Cominus
Considering that I quoted a comedian, a not-very-well-known economist and an unknown, the Ben Franklin bit is a non-sequitur. And considering none of the quotes were particularly witty, just matter of fact, then double fail for the Voltaire commentary. Triple fail for criticizing the use of quotes with quotes.

Sorry to give it to you in the ass like this, because I know you're enjoying it.

phobun
01-14-2009, 09:45 AM
Sadly though, Chef et al, have already made up their minds and appear to be pretty LOCKED into the Left Vs. Right false paradigm; set up to distract the masses from a bigger picture. Obama, Bush, McCain, Clinton, it doesn't matter, they are all puppets of the elite. Its not worth your time trying to awaken people to something different than what they are already FIXATED upon...
For fuck's sake, you really are one of David Icke's goons.

chefmike
01-14-2009, 04:38 PM
Sadly though, Chef et al, have already made up their minds and appear to be pretty LOCKED into the Left Vs. Right false paradigm; set up to distract the masses from a bigger picture. Obama, Bush, McCain, Clinton, it doesn't matter, they are all puppets of the elite. Its not worth your time trying to awaken people to something different than what they are already FIXATED upon...
For fuck's sake, you really are one of David Icke's goons.

He's a chip off the ol' Kaczynski, isn't he? Nino has one foot on a banana peel and the other in a padded cell...

I saw the movie 'Bug' on showtime last night and couldn't help but be reminded of HA's resident raving paranoids:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0470705/

El Nino
01-14-2009, 05:10 PM
Chef,, you must be psyched for Obama's upcoming socialist policies for the Country, huh? Maybe if you're lucky, his administration can push for a one world government type system, dissolving sovereign nations and individualism. Wouldn't that be just fantastic?

/Sarcasm

phobun
01-14-2009, 05:38 PM
Chef,, you must be psyched for Obama's upcoming socialist policies for the Country, huh? Maybe if you're lucky, his administration can push for a one world government type system, dissolving sovereign nations and individualism. Wouldn't that be just fantastic?

/Sarcasm
So first El Nino writes "Sadly though, Chef et al, have already made up their minds and appear to be pretty LOCKED into the Left Vs. Right false paradigm; set up to distract the masses from a bigger picture. Obama, Bush, McCain, Clinton, it doesn't matter, they are all puppets of the elite."

Then, El Nino hypocritically attacks Chef over Obama being a leftist world-government socialist, above!

A sign of a schizophrenic is when he no longer sees his own cognitive dissonance. El Nino is either incredibly dumb or schizophrenic or both.

chefmike
01-14-2009, 08:37 PM

/Sarcasm

/Sarcasm?

More like:

/Psychosis

El Nino
01-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Hey, maybe the rest of your Civil Liberties will finally be degraded as well? But if it is in the interest of your security, it is ok... right? Arianna H... I mean Chef?

Gh0strider
01-14-2009, 09:58 PM
this is a 12 page thread why?

dan_drade
01-14-2009, 10:02 PM
this is a 12 page thread why?

This is why. "Fear is common among people of religion."

porcazio
01-14-2009, 10:47 PM
El Nino posts educated opinions, ones that I second. While, those that ridicule him, unfairly, seem to vent spite, lacking foundations. Why not proposing your differing opinions in an organized and informational fashion? Why not replying with examples corroborating your views?

I think El Nino is quite right, but maybe we are both wrong...so why don't you, who differ in opinion, present your arguments that would prove Ron Paul a joke and Obama’s cabinet a great one. Be supportive of your arguments.
I like Ron Paul, who promptly attacks the Federal Reserve as being unconstitutionally chartered; who wants the Patriot Act repealed; who advocates less foreign intervention and influencing by the US. I find that Obama picked a series of aides with too many skeletons in their closets: ex-Fed chief Paul Volcker; Rahm Emanuel, whose links to the Israeli intelligence service, the Mossad, were allegedly so great that President Bill Clinton was forced to dismiss Emanuel from the White House staff in 1998; Timothy Franz Geithner, New York Federal Reserve President, and Worked at the Treasury department under Robert Rubin and Lawrence Summers (all finance goodfellas).

What say thee?

Phobun wrote:

El Nino wrote:
Solitary Brother wrote:
And?

1 trillion dollars.
Hope I am wrong.

IT IS A HOAX DUMBASS.

Maybe it is a hoax. I can’t tell for sure. On the one hand why would Mexico, the US and Canada join in one currency, giving up their own; on the other hand, if after a period of deflation, the counter effect of inflation and devaluation of the dollar would reach such critical level where China will exchange the Dollar for Euros or Gold, as its strategic reserve, and Opec would stop dealing oil in dollars, then one might expect an Argentine style fall of the dollar. It could then make sense talking about the ameros.

AND…..PHOBUN, I never heard anyone so proactively empty in his crusade as you. Your spiteful attacks go unmatched. I wonder why you stick around; don’t you get bored? El Nino provides tons of supporting evidence, strong or not, to his views. You only reply in such fashion as :

“For fuck's sake, you really are one of David Icke's goons.” or “You are a bunch of fucks.” .
You might be an untapped intelligence, but for as long as your remarks remain empty and spiteful, you, on your best day, won’t rival El Nino postings, on his worst. I love sharing ideas and confronting differing views, but you are something else, PHOBUN; you don’t bring anything to the table.

lahabra1976
01-14-2009, 11:25 PM
The WAR ON TERROR.
The patriot act.

So go write a book about it, a lot of people love to run stuff like this, you could make millions

El Nino
01-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the intelligent response and support Porcazio. I really appreciate it. You make excellent observations.

GinX
01-15-2009, 03:56 AM

Exactly.

Considering that I quoted a comedian, a not-very-well-known economist and an unknown, the Ben Franklin bit is a non-sequitur. And considering none of the quotes were particularly witty, just matter of fact, then double fail for the Voltaire commentary. Triple fail for criticizing the use of quotes with quotes.

Sorry to give it to you in the ass like this, because I know you're enjoying it.

Considering that you quoted a comedian who is hung-up on his own belief in how witty he is, Voltaire's quote is quite appropriate. Fail on you for not catching on to that. Considering also that most people use other people's quotes in a senseless appeal to authority, the 'Ben Franklin' bit is also rather appropriate. Finally, for not catching on to the sarcasm of my post, you earn an epic fail.

You don't have to be sorry...watching you make a complete ass of yourself whilst STILL not being able to refute any of factual information I previously posted is the best kind of free entertainment I can find.

chefmike
01-15-2009, 04:33 PM
El Nino posts educated opinions, ones that I second.

LMAO...maybe there will be room for you in his tinfoil bunker when the black helicopters come...

Crazy Ron Paul?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/8/16/153755/091

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/5/15/124912/740

White supremacist Hal Turner?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

http://www.thenation.com/doc/20050620/blumenthal

Nino is also fond of posting links by Alex Jones and David Icke, two of his other demented cyberspace mentors...he's a chip off the ol' Kaczynski all right...you too, apparently...have a pompous and paranoid day!

phobun
01-15-2009, 07:25 PM
El Nino posts educated opinions, ones that I second. While, those that ridicule him, unfairly, seem to vent spite, lacking foundations. Why not proposing your differing opinions in an organized and informational fashion? Why not replying with examples corroborating your views?

I think El Nino is quite right, but maybe we are both wrong...so why don't you, who differ in opinion, present your arguments that would prove Ron Paul a joke and Obama’s cabinet a great one. Be supportive of your arguments.
I like Ron Paul, who promptly attacks the Federal Reserve as being unconstitutionally chartered; who wants the Patriot Act repealed; who advocates less foreign intervention and influencing by the US. I find that Obama picked a series of aides with too many skeletons in their closets: ex-Fed chief Paul Volcker; Rahm Emanuel, whose links to the Israeli intelligence service, the Mossad, were allegedly so great that President Bill Clinton was forced to dismiss Emanuel from the White House staff in 1998; Timothy Franz Geithner, New York Federal Reserve President, and Worked at the Treasury department under Robert Rubin and Lawrence Summers (all finance goodfellas).

What say thee?

Phobun wrote:

El Nino wrote:
Solitary Brother wrote:
And?

1 trillion dollars.
Hope I am wrong.

IT IS A HOAX DUMBASS.

Maybe it is a hoax. I can’t tell for sure. On the one hand why would Mexico, the US and Canada join in one currency, giving up their own; on the other hand, if after a period of deflation, the counter effect of inflation and devaluation of the dollar would reach such critical level where China will exchange the Dollar for Euros or Gold, as its strategic reserve, and Opec would stop dealing oil in dollars, then one might expect an Argentine style fall of the dollar. It could then make sense talking about the ameros.

AND…..PHOBUN, I never heard anyone so proactively empty in his crusade as you. Your spiteful attacks go unmatched. I wonder why you stick around; don’t you get bored? El Nino provides tons of supporting evidence, strong or not, to his views. You only reply in such fashion as :

“For fuck's sake, you really are one of David Icke's goons.” or “You are a bunch of fucks.” .
You might be an untapped intelligence, but for as long as your remarks remain empty and spiteful, you, on your best day, won’t rival El Nino postings, on his worst. I love sharing ideas and confronting differing views, but you are something else, PHOBUN; you don’t bring anything to the table.
I have no desire to try to reason with nutters, paranoid schizophrenics and conspiracy mongers. It is a hopeless endeavor. Fuck off and see a shrink.

And this thread is not about Ron Paul. But that being said, many of Ron Paul's followers are nutters.

phobun
01-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the intelligent response and support Porcazio. I really appreciate it. You make excellent observations.
Crazy fuckers who give each other reach arounds.

phobun
01-15-2009, 07:38 PM

Exactly.

Considering that you quoted a comedian who is hung-up on his own belief in how witty he is, Voltaire's quote is quite appropriate. Fail on you for not catching on to that. Considering also that most people use other people's quotes in a senseless appeal to authority, the 'Ben Franklin' bit is also rather appropriate. Finally, for not catching on to the sarcasm of my post, you earn an epic fail.

You don't have to be sorry...watching you make a complete ass of yourself whilst STILL not being able to refute any of factual information I previously posted is the best kind of free entertainment I can find.
I have no time for obnoxious queers who can't differentiate fact from opinion.
Go away creep.

phobun
01-15-2009, 08:19 PM

This will be El Nino in a few years...

porcazio
01-15-2009, 09:08 PM
PHOBUN… Why so upset while replying to some decent polite conversation? I know, I may sound a little too harsh at times; but hey, there was no desire to stir your emotions in a disturbing manner. Please, come back to your senses PHOBUN. I wanted you to note that there is more to a rebuff than quick dismissal. An honest contrary opinion and, possibly, some supportive argumentation would suffice.

Please, Phobun…wouldn’t you agree? Otherwise, how could I realize being wrong?

You need to help me with that, otherwise my opinion won’t change.

chefmike
01-15-2009, 10:04 PM
Please, come back to your senses PHOBUN.

You're the one who needs to come back to his senses, slick. If you're aligning yourself with Nino and the dangerously paranoid lunatics that he bows and scrapes before then you are seriously deluded and most certainly riding on the crazy train...

I notice that you didn't address any of the FACTS that I posted about some of the batshit crazy people that El Nutjob shills for...your pompous tones don't succeed in belying the fact that you apparently have been duped by paranoid fearmongering laughingstocks like El Ninny et al...if the tinfoil hat fits...

Silcc69
01-15-2009, 10:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTahZE4q90U&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSKM7nXwln8

And guess who won the presidency in a land slide lol.

Silcc69
01-15-2009, 10:29 PM

porcazio
01-16-2009, 01:43 AM
CHEF, I've followed your links to Daily Kos about Ron Paul. By the way, the Daily Kos really tries hard to bash Ron Paul. Apart from the Church-State diatribe, I agree with the rest of Ron Paul’s propositions. Which ones you don’t agree and why?
Sorry, I will read about Hal Turner some other time.

GinX
01-20-2009, 06:33 AM

Exactly.

Go away creep.

...which is Phobun-speak for :"I can't intelligently refute your statements, so I'm just gonna insult you instead."

SemperFiGuy
01-20-2009, 06:36 AM
The only thing that is "up" is that we are sending the man who kept us safe, and who dealt with impossible situations about as good as could be expected, out of office in discrace and shame, and electing a socialist utupian who wouldn't stand a chance in hell at getting elected if he wasn't a black man capable of putting a few sentences together without breaking out into full fledged ebonics, and who happened to cater to the far left lunatics. Good white folks voted for him because we do need, and are ready for a black president. Add in all the loons, and you have the election night win.

Their have been many BETTER black men than B.O. He is NOTHING. Our enemies are salivating at the opportunities. Will they win? Barrack just might surprise them in the end, his handlers might push him in the right direction.

Where he WON'T be good is the economy. Let's not forget the straw that broke the camels back was social engineering programs that guaranteed people homes and mortages who shouldn't have had them.

We can't blame the equal opportunity programs entirely, our economy had become inflated way beyond it's real value. Why? Because it hasn't been allowed to take it's normal swings, and correct itself. A truely free market hasn't existed since the 1920's.

I DO have an MBA. One of my professors said something very profound to me once. "All that we see around us is like witnessing an extroidinary celestrial event that took place billions of lights years away." "Who knows if it even exists anymore, but we are seeing the residual beauty of it." "Our economy and the United States in General is much the same." "Yes it's great, but it's on the slide down, all that is good we see around us is just residual leftovers of something that once was." "We have abondoned all of the things that built up to this greatness, such as a free market economy, rugged individualism, and the pain of being poor and hungry."

phobun
01-20-2009, 06:38 AM

Exactly.

Go away creep.

...which is Phobun-speak for :"I can't intelligently refute your statements, so I'm just gonna insult you instead."
You didn't state anything intelligent. You don't get the cowbell.

GinX
01-20-2009, 07:34 AM

Exactly.

Go away creep.

You didn't state anything intelligent. You don't get the cowbell.

....which, again translated from Pho-bun speak, is: "I still can't think of any way to intelligently refute your statements, so I'm just going to continue to make baseless assertions."

phobun
01-20-2009, 07:45 AM

This Illuminati crap is so lame and paranoid.

trish
01-20-2009, 08:04 AM
The only thing that is "up" is that we are sending the man who kept us safe, and who dealt with impossible situations about as good as could be expected, out of office in discrace and shame...

Nonsense! Georgie Porgie sat in a corner with his thumb stuck in a children’s book after the first attack. He did nothing to prevent the other three attacks that occurred on the same day. A week later we were attacked again, several times by a still unknown assailant with access to U.S. manufactured anthrax. His policies did nothing but aid Al Qaeda’s recruitment program. Over 4000 American soldiers were attacked and killed in Iraq…after the mission was accomplished! He failed miserably to quell attacks on Americans. A real foreign policy would’ve removed the will to attack America. But under Bush, according to Cheney, Homeland Security was up against the wall every month fending off one attempt after another. Regardless of whether an attack succeeds or fails, you're not safe when people are trying to attack you every month. The cost of Bush strategy was to rob us of our civil liberties, privacy and the right of habeas corpus. Bush is a great ass-hole. He was a wonderful puppet. He put us all in harms way, and did a fuck up job at just about everything he tried to do. You're damn right he's leaving office in shame and disgrace. It's because he was a shameful disgrace. I'm embarrassed that he was ever our president.

thx1138
01-20-2009, 08:10 AM
Something really horrible happened this soldier in Iraq: http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/release.aspx?releaseid=12450 Bush is almost gone and they're still dying needlessly.

thx1138
01-20-2009, 08:17 AM
something really horrible happened to the Royal Bank of Scotland:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1121365/RBS-brink-shares-plummet-69-City-warned-Youre-Iceland-Thames.html

phobun
01-20-2009, 08:27 AM
PHOBUN… You need to help me with that, otherwise my opinion won’t change.
You're a paranoid nutter. I don't expect your opinion to change, nor do I care if it does.

thx1138
01-20-2009, 08:29 AM
Something really horrible happened to America the last 8 years: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtnE4C9Gv5U

phobun
01-20-2009, 08:33 AM
something really horrible happened to the Royal Bank of Scotland:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1121365/RBS-brink-shares-plummet-69-City-warned-Youre-Iceland-Thames.html

something really horrible happened to Boy George:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1123028/Pictured-A-forlorn-Boy-George-inside-prison-cell-signing-autographs-fellow-inmates.html

thx1138
01-20-2009, 08:39 AM
Maybe not so bad. He could run into George Michael.

SemperFiGuy
01-21-2009, 01:40 AM
I would like you to ask yourself what would YOU have done on 9/11, or what could anyone have done? They grounded all air traffic in an orderly safe manner.

Our economy survived, but it was weakened due to being artificially proped up, and now it's fallen. Again, both "sides" share the blame there. But ask yourself, why? Well, because we, as "helpless little pea on's" stand up and say, "FIX IT" when in fact, it will fix itself. But in order to pander to our vote, they meddle and screw it up more.

Who made it illegal for the CIA to share information with the FBI? The Clintons, Janet Reno, and the civil liberty fruit loops who followed them. Intel isn't acquired "legally" as is required in an FBI investigation (warrants etc), therefore they built a wall between the two in order to protect our "rights." THAT'S what got us 9/11 more than anything else.

I'm a Marine who holds the rank of Major, who has spent his entire career in the intel field. Much of our response to a crisis is automated, it doesn't matter who the President is at the time. For example, the "football" containing all the nuclear launch codes. The only time a President can launch a nuke, which would require those codes, is a pre-emptive strike situation. If anyone shot a nuke at us, our responce systems are fully automated. Nobody can stop it. It's officially called "mutually assured destruction." It's the one thing that has kept us from a full out nuclear war with Russia. They have similiar systems.

Bush is getting a bum wrap. The gay rights community (WHO DOES NOT NOT NOT SPEAK FOR ME) hates him. The people who claim to speak for us actually represent a small 15% of us. The other 85% are completely normal people who want to be left alone, and who feel what we do in the bedroom is no ones damn business. I personally want the government out of my business, the fact that I enjoy a big hard throbbing she cock in my mouth, or pumping my ass is my business, I want no "protection" or special consideration. I just want to be left alone.

For you Bush bashers, take a look at Europe!! Is that what we want for ourselves? 15% unemployment, when your poor, YOU GO HUNGRY there! They couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag in order to protect themselves. Oh, but they have government provided medical!!! Ya, good luck getting any of that, you can't get hemroids removed in England! lol

By the way, I'm not a Republican, I'm a Libertarian. The only politician who is even close to what our founding fathers believed is Ron Paul, even if he is a Republican.

SarahG
01-21-2009, 01:58 AM
By the way, I'm not a Republican, I'm a Libertarian. The only politician who is even close to what our founding fathers believed is Ron Paul, even if he is a Republican.

As a libertarian you should realize Ron Paul only pretends to be a libertarian.

Ron Paul's criticism of federal abuses of power is strictly a states rights argument in most if not all cases (i.e. "its for the states to decide/control __").

This is a cop out. A true libertarian would despise ANY authoritarian government, even if that government in question is a state, city, or town government.

As far as Ron Paul is concerned, he would be pissed to high hell if the feds passed a law telling us what colors we can paint our houses... yet he would have no objection to a state, or local government overstepping their bounds with the same piece of legislation. This makes Ron Paul an authoritarian who only cares about jurisdiction, not a libertarian.

I would think that a libertarian would be pissed that the Bush admin would use the social security administration to out trans girls who live in stealth. How could any libertarian give a free pass to an administration that openly used the SSA to send gender-no match letters to employers? Surely it is not the feds' business if I check off female on a W4 while being pre-op, especially when libertarians are already arguing that the tax code itself is an overstep of federal authority.

Fact of the matter is the Bush Admin had the SSA computers put on a filter so anytime they got a form from an employer, that form was checked against SSA's to see if the sex on the form matched the sex assigned to that SSN. If it didn't, the system would automatically mail a letter to the employer saying "this employee, name __, SSN __, is actually male and we are demanding you change your private, business records to reflect that."

That's not libertarian under any perverted sense of the term. Nonetheless I have never seen self-subscribed conservative libertarian openly criticize the Bush Admin for their blatant authoritarian actions on these matters.

SarahG
01-21-2009, 02:06 AM
Where he WON'T be good is the economy. Let's not forget the straw that broke the camels back was social engineering programs that guaranteed people homes and mortages who shouldn't have had them.

No, the straw that broke the camel's back were the corrupt financial institutions that refused to give minorities fair access to lending.

If someone walks into a bank for a mortgage, and they qualify (ignoring their skin color) for a low interest fixed rate, the banking industry would overwhelmingly give them the fixed interest rate if they were white, or lie to them and say "best I can do is this low adjustable rate mortgage" for anyone who was a minority.

THAT, was what broke the camel's back using your analogy, and that's why so many minorities not only defaulted on their mortgages... but found that they had originally qualified for low fixed rate mortgages in the first place, but had no idea because the banks would not tell them that they qualified for better loans.

trish
01-21-2009, 02:14 AM
SemperFiGuy asks:
I would like you to ask yourself what would YOU have done on 9/11, or what could anyone have done? They grounded all air traffic in an orderly safe manner.
Eventually, but not fast enough. I would’ve immediately excused myself from the public engagement and started conferring with my military advisors, not my political advisors which Bush did. Not all air traffic was grounded and all of Bin Laden’s family was allowed to leave the country by air that very day.

Who made it illegal for the CIA to share information with the FBI? The Clintons, Janet Reno, and the civil liberty fruit loops…
Good for them. That was the right decision. The next step would be to place more oversight over the CIA requiring them to operate within the constitution. A Major and a libertarian who thinks those who support civil liberties are fruit loops should be ashamed of himself.

…what we do in the bedroom is no ones damn business. I personally want the government out of my business, the fact that I enjoy a big hard throbbing she cock in my mouth, or pumping my ass is my business, I want no "protection" or special consideration. I just want to be left alone.

Agreed. And gays want to be left alone to marry, and to claim the same rights everyone else in our society claims for themselves; nothing special, unless you regard liberty and civil rights generally as special.

By the way, I'm not a Republican, I'm a Libertarian.So you claim. But if it looks like an authoritarian Major with a she-cock up his ass, and it quacks like one, then…well you draw your own conclusions.

attracted2ts
01-21-2009, 02:59 AM
Wow at first I was thinking Solitary had been hit by one of those shoes that were meant for Bush. However, I must say he does have a point. Though I seriously doubt that its a mass conspiracy because no one in this day & age could manage to keep a vast global conspiracy as long as people have free will. Look we live in day & age where information whether we like it or not flows freely. The Patriot Act was a red flag about the Bush administration. However as we now see that the Bush agenda is now out the door. Bush went after Saddam for the oil & payback for putting the hit on his dad. But what did people do for Bush they re-elected him in part with the thought he started it so he should finish it. That was the most ignorant shit I've ever heard but he won. I also lost faith in my country because if that was the case his dad would've been re-elected. The truth is Bush started it but its our troops & the people of Iraq to finish & clean it up. However for this vast NWO conspiracy to happen that would mean people working together without conscious or individual thought. So unless there is a group of souless & heartless individuals then its not gonna happen. Also to be honest America won't die until judgement day because we own way to many nuclear missiles. So if there is a conspiracy to cause the collapse of America by Americans it wouldn't make sense unless there in China or somewhere else. And even then we can say either give us an extension or we blow you off the globe. Sorry Solitary but if this conspiracy was to happen that means Ol' W. had to be a genius which if he was he should've known Iraq was not the way to go to get the conspiracy going.