PDA

View Full Version : Just a question

Shemale_luver_str8
01-02-2009, 09:07 AM
This is not meant to disrespect any woman on here, if you feel that way I appologize its just something I wonder about.

Why is it that so many TS women feel the need to have huge breasts. To me the "big" breasts look good on allanah but other girls it doesnt, so why do so many feel the need to have them?

Legend
01-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Why is it that so many TS women feel the need to have huge breasts. To me the "big" breasts look good on allanah but other girls it doesnt, so why do so many feel the need to have them?

Because you touch yourself at night.

Shemale_luver_str8
01-02-2009, 09:18 AM

Because you touch yourself at night.

Ummm ok

tsntx
01-02-2009, 09:22 AM
rotfl

why do some guys want girls w/ dicks that touch the floor? sure it looks good on horses but not everyone.

hell w/ all the guys walking around CL w/ huge cocks.... who even needs girls w/ big or small tits

Shemale_luver_str8
01-02-2009, 11:04 AM
rotfl

why do some guys want girls w/ dicks that touch the floor? sure it looks good on horses but not everyone.

hell w/ all the guys walking around CL w/ huge cocks.... who even needs girls w/ big or small tits

hahaha true true very true. I was jw. Thats all.

mishadark
01-02-2009, 11:42 AM
Over compensation
or
projection onto own body of what a woman should look like.
or
because we want to
or
belief it will aid work in the sex industry

TBH, there are a myriad of answers
No case of one fits all
[I mean the answers]

Mine are hormone induced
& very nice too.

Some friends have implants
One whose are 42 ff size [uk]
...that's huge! [her 3rd set of implants, getting bigger each time]
Some had breast aug as hormones produced little / no breast tissue
[breast tissue develops in only 50% of m2f Ts's on hormones]
All my friends love theirs.

slinky
01-02-2009, 12:53 PM
Take a look at GG strippers. What's the difference?