PDA

View Full Version : Ask a mod.........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Hwood suggested we attempt this, I hesitated making the thread in '08, but it's '09 so.................

fire away

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-01-2009, 10:21 AM
Um..ok. So what sizes are mod's cock? Let's start with you Johnny. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Or which mod wears thongs? lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ef9hatchman
01-01-2009, 10:24 AM
^ damn get right to it. huh hara lol

Are there people who want to ban just for the eff of it. Dont say me to make it epic -_-

Thatiger23
01-01-2009, 10:25 AM
Hwood suggested we attempt this, I hesitated making the thread in '08, but it's '09 so.................

fire away

ok SO WHEN ARE YOU MODS GONNA GET RID OF SOME OF THESE ASSHOLES ON THE FORUM THAT JUST POST STUPID SHIT AND ATTACK ALOT OF THE GIRLS

sorry if this makes people mad but oh well im still tipsy and in one of those dont care moods

TS JENNA
01-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Can i see your picture so i can know how the 'infamous'....lol, JWBL looks like?

arnie666
01-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Who's that fit girl in your avatar then?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 10:31 AM

fire away

ok SO WHEN ARE YOU MODS GONNA GET RID OF SOME OF THESE ASSHOLES ON THE FORUM THAT JUST POST STUPID SHIT AND ATTACK ALOT OF THE GIRLS

sorry if this makes people mad but oh well im still tipsy and in one of those dont care moods

Hara you already know my answer................

Brother Tiger: Here's the deal. Technically there is no way to get rid of the assholes. The reason for that is technology has prevented us from weeding out simpletons who get banned, make another acct. on a secondary pc/web tv box/or cellphone (aka the Moni technique) and posting here on HA. Rest assured I'd LOVE to get rid of a few people, but it's never going to happen. They will just slither back on HA under a newbie name spewing more venom.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-01-2009, 10:34 AM
Can i see your picture so i can know how the 'infamous'....lol, JWBL looks like?

No, you mqy NOT! lol J/k

If you ask nicely, maybe he will show ya. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

ef9hatchman
01-01-2009, 10:34 AM
whats about bans by Ip address?

keepingitreal470
01-01-2009, 10:36 AM
Why do mods allow certain girls here to call them and ask for someone to be banned after they just insulted they guy. And the mods do it anyway, but all along, the girl deserved to be cussed out cause she insulted the guy first. Kinda one-sided dontcha think? Also, why is it that when a guy speaks the truth about a certain tgirl, it automatically gets deleted. Why cant we always call a spade a spade when it comes to certain tgirls? Money? Is there a list of girls that we cant ever tell the truth about for fear of being banned or deleted? You may choose to ignore this, but all of the above has happened and still does. Just because the girl has a cute face and a cock doesnt make her an angel in my book. Every girl here aint an angel. Flame on.

justatransgirl
01-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Are you gay?

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - What is really pathetic about this thread is that it shows how many of us are spending New Years Eve on HA... My excuse was a long busy day, and I was too tired to go out. But then I've got my hot hung angel here at home to take care of me... LOL

MrsKellyPierce
01-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Keepingitreal the mods have explained that many times as well as Nyce.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 10:40 AM

add me on yahoo messenger I'll jump on cam, as far as posting my pic on here, sorry thats a mod rule, you post a pic of yourself up and you must fall on your own sword in front of the other mods

her name is Esther Baxter, I'm not a titty man but she might make me one

for the most part that works, but a new NIC card, laptop, pc, router, cable modem will start the mayhem all over, the newer technology thats coming will put an end to all that so be patient........

Thatiger23
01-01-2009, 10:43 AM

add me on yahoo messenger I'll jump on cam, as far as posting my pic on here, sorry thats a mod rule, you post a pic of yourself up and you must fall on your own sword in front of the other mods

for the most part that works, but a new NIC card, laptop, pc, router, cable modem will start the mayhem all over, the newer technology thats coming will put an end to all that so be patient........
come on now johnny just get the ip adress and normall adress pm me and we can make a deal on getting rid of them

keepingitreal470
01-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Keepingitreal the mods have explained that many times as well as Nyce.Did I fucking ask you anything? Are you a mod? You're part of the reason this question was asked. So kindly STFU. Unfuckingbelievable! The thread say ask a mod, not a fucking braindead trannie!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Why do mods allow certain girls here to call them and ask for someone to be banned after they just insulted they guy. And the mods do it anyway, but all along, the girl deserved to be cussed out cause she insulted the guy first. Kinda one-sided dontcha think? Also, why is it that when a guy speaks the truth about a certain tgirl, it automatically gets deleted. Why cant we always call a spade a spade when it comes to certain tgirls? Money? Is there a list of girls that we cant ever tell the truth about for fear of being banned or deleted? You may choose to ignore this, but all of the above has happened and still does. Just because the girl has a cute face and a cock doesnt make her an angel in my book. Every girl here aint an angel. Flame on.

Because the girls are the site. And no it's not fair but it's life. As Kelly stated this has been answered tons of times but let me be fair and answer it my way........... the women are HA. If they leave (technically they never leave they just log on under alts and read but still) then this place becomes a sausage fest without weaves & wigs and none of us want that. A couple of years ago we had very few chicks posting on here and you dudes were MISERABLE. So if doing some things to keep the majority of the chicks that post here happy is unfair, so be it.

Are you gay?

LOL,

PS - What is really pathetic about this thread is that it shows how many of us are spending New Years Eve on HA... My excuse was a long busy day, and I was too tired to go out. But then I've got my hot hung angel here at home to take care of me... LOL

I don't consider myself gay, but whatever. It seems alot of folks on here want everyone to consider themself a homo or a fag or when certain folks get verbally abused by others want to call the attacker or defender a faggot like it will hurt them but at the end of the day it's just a word.

And trans, you can fly over here, put on my northface gear and timberlands and feel free to go party in 0 degree weather. I'll wait for Sunny's party tomorrow night when its warmer and the ice isnt on the ground for me to slide over doing 80mph.

ef9hatchman
01-01-2009, 10:53 AM

for the most part that works, but a new NIC card, laptop, pc, router, cable modem will start the mayhem all over, the newer technology thats coming will put an end to all that so be patient........[/quote]

Isnt Ip designed to provider Router doesnt do sheeezy trust me Ive been banned from online games for supposed hacks When im just good at counterstrike. ip bans cuz it banned me from another server they owned.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Keepingitreal the mods have explained that many times as well as Nyce.Did I fucking ask you anything? Are you a mod? You're part of the reason this question was asked. So kindly STFU. Unfuckingbelievable! The thread say ask a mod, not a fucking braindead trannie!

awwwwwwww be nice to Kelly before she takes her 4 inch pecker and seduces your ass, lmao

anything else kr? I like your questions

justatransgirl
01-01-2009, 10:54 AM
Keepingitreal the mods have explained that many times as well as Nyce.
Did I fucking ask you anything? Are you a mod? You're part of the reason this question was asked. So kindly STFU. Unfuckingbelievable! The thread say ask a mod, not a fucking braindead trannie!

Oh, oh... time for a new IP address - looks like Kelly is going to have to make one of those "ban hammer" calls to the mods. LOL :-)

PS: JWBL... that was a joke. I'm sorry, too much bubbly - and here I promised not to post while under the influence... please don't ban me. :-)

Giggles,

keepingitreal470
01-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Because the girls are the site. And no it's not fair but it's life. As Kelly stated this has been answered tons of times but let me be fair and answer it my way........... the women are HA. If they leave (technically they never leave they just log on under alts and read but still) then this place becomes a sausage fest without weaves & wigs and none of us want that. A couple of years ago we had very few chicks posting on here and you dudes were MISERABLE. So if doing some things to keep the majority of the chicks that post here happy is unfair, so be it.

Well, at least you admitted it was unfair. But that still doesnt make it right, and on an individual basis, the asshole girls can be policed if you guys really wanted to.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 10:59 AM

Isnt Ip designed to provider Router doesnt do sheeezy trust me Ive been banned from online games for supposed hacks When im just good at counterstrike. ip bans cuz it banned me from another server they owned.[/quote]

I'm not sure in all honesty, I know on secondlife when they permanently ban a user they ban the router's ip, the nic ip, the mac address, etc.

things will change but once again the initial focus is the women, and truth be told alot of females have returned back to HA recently (well they've returned to their main accounts)

I think the main thing people need to focus on here on HA is learning to take a joke. The level of sensitivity on here is ridiculous, many times a dude is making a joke and I'll get a phonecall saying "BAN THAT FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he was only kidding, sometimes some guys do this to break the ice with a chick they like because the majority of us MEN have been bred to believe you get the pussy be A. having money or B. making a chick laugh.........

keepingitreal470
01-01-2009, 11:02 AM
For real, if this site only had Allanah, Sunny, Hara, Felicia, Peggy, Jade, Vicki(even though she left a while back)Nicole(Nikka)Vanessa, and Chanel(chicago) Sarah G, and Jessieflo posting, I would be very content. Cause they usually have something to say worth reading and something that actually matters.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 11:03 AM
Well, at least you admitted it was unfair. But that still doesnt make it right, and on an individual basis, the asshole girls can be policed if you guys really wanted to.

Oh it is unfair, absolutely................but the site is called Hung "Angels" and you dudes love the chicks. So they get a pass on alot of shit. If its of any comfort to you having chicks find out I'm JWBL at a party and then cornering me to ask them if a certain member can be banned is not something I enjoy. Being a mod on HA is like being a Congressman in the U.S. you have to be really creative with your answers to folks or you're done.

keepingitreal470
01-01-2009, 11:05 AM

Oh it is unfair, absolutely................but the site is called Hung "Angels" and you dudes love the chicks. So they get a pass on alot of shit. If its of any comfort to you having chicks find out I'm JWBL at a party and then cornering me to ask them if a certain member can be banned is not something I enjoy. Being a mod on HA is like being a Congressman in the U.S. you have to be really creative with your answers to folks or you're done.LMAO, they even come to parties with this shit. pathetic!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 11:06 AM
For real, if this site only had Allanah, Sunny, Hara, Felicia, Peggy, Jade, Vicki(even though she left a while back)Nicole(Nikka)Vanessa, and Chanel(chicago) posting, I would be very content. Cause they usually have something to say worth reading and something that actually matters.

No one ever leaves HA. EVER!!!!!!!!!!! They might tell you they do but they're full of shit, they have alternate accounts and read every thread they can daily.

And personally I enjoy meeting the new transgendered women (by new I dont mean young I mean the new posters). I've spoken to many of them via yahoo, msn, etc. and they are so nice it's always good to see new life on the forums.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-01-2009, 11:06 AM
For real, if this site only had Allanah, Sunny, Hara, Felicia, Peggy, Jade, Vicki(even though she left a while back)Nicole(Nikka)Vanessa, and Chanel(chicago) posting, I would be very content. Cause they usually have something to say worth reading and something that actually matters.

Awe :oops: Thank you. I'm elated. Happy New Years to you sweetie. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-01-2009, 11:08 AM
And personally I enjoy meeting the new transgendered women (by new I dont mean young I mean the new posters). I've spoken to many of them via yahoo, msn, etc. and they are so nice it's always good to see new life on the forums.[/b]

OMG, You're such a chaser! lol J/k :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

keepingitreal470
01-01-2009, 11:10 AM

~Kisses.

HTGHara, you've always been one of my favs. Very pleasant and drama free. Plus we're a match in bed. lol

justatransgirl
01-01-2009, 11:11 AM
No one ever leaves HA. EVER!!!!!!!!!!! They might tell you they do but they're full of shit, they have alternate accounts and read every thread they can daily.

OK - that's it!

It's over!

I'm leaving!

For the next 12 hours or so... good night, Happy New Year. Go to bed Johnny it's 4 am NY time... :-)

Giggles,

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 11:11 AM
And personally I enjoy meeting the new transgendered women (by new I dont mean young I mean the new posters). I've spoken to many of them via yahoo, msn, etc. and they are so nice it's always good to see new life on the forums.[/b]

OMG, You're such a chaser! lol J/k :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

lol, when have you known me to ever chase?
Even at Gloria's tired ass parties I sat in the cut and minded my business.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Online..lol ;)

I know in person you are sorta SHY! hehe..because, its either that or you wer scared of Gloria! Rofl

~Kisses.

HTG

keepingitreal470
01-01-2009, 11:14 AM
And JW, one more thing and I'm done with this. Some of the girls that "left" didnt do it just because of the guys here. Some of the asshole girls are reasons why some of them no longer post also. I've been told this by a couple of girls.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Online..lol ;)

I know in person you are sorta SHY! hehe..because, its either that or you wer scared of Gloria! Rofl

~Kisses.

HTG

Gloria scared the shit out of me, she was like 6'9" in heels talking about "play in my pussy"

tired ass heffa, I dont miss her or the Mercedes Benz key sized roaches at NowBar.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-01-2009, 11:17 AM

~Kisses.

HTGHara, you've always been one of my favs. Very pleasant and drama free. Plus we're a match in bed. lol

We should test that theory some time. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Castor_Troy05
01-01-2009, 11:18 AM
Is there any possibility that they may introduce the ignore feature on the board, to get rid of all these ban calls. There are a few mods available for phpBB to add this feature.

Also, are the colours ever gonna change or at least be the users preference for the themes.

I realise these questions may be better suited to NYCe than just mods, if thats the case, my question is, What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow

slinky
I dont miss her or the Mercedes Benz key sized roaches at NowBar.
[/b]

Don't be hatin' on my boy's spot now.............

ef9hatchman
castor good idea. Like you can block certain peoples postings such as solitarykid

keepingitreal470
01-01-2009, 11:23 AM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

HTGGotta let me know when your in NYC Hara.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 11:25 AM
And JW, one more thing and I'm done with this. Some of the girls that "left" didnt do it just because of the guys here. Some of the asshole girls are reasons why some of them no longer post also. I've been told this by a couple of girls.

Keeping you can keep asking as many questions as you like, you dont have to be done with this at all. Here's my problem with what those chicks told you. A chick will say she's over something or done with a chick and then you'll see them arm in arm going to whatever they said they were "over". Transgendered women flip flop more than politicians IMO.

Is there any possibility that they may introduce the ignore feature on the board, to get rid of all these ban calls. There are a few mods available for phpBB to add this feature.

Also, are the colours ever gonna change or at least be the users preference for the themes.

I realise these questions may be better suited to NYCe than just mods, if thats the case, my question is, What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow

I would KILL for the ignore feature on here, as well as a color change, believe me my retinas can only take so much of this hot pink on a daily basis. It's up to NYCE and whatever he says goes. So if we're doomed to hot pink we're doomed and I'll respect that.

And to answer your question the airspeed is currently the windspeed here in NYC anywhere from 40 to 50mph.

I dont miss her or the Mercedes Benz key sized roaches at NowBar.
[/b]

Don't be hatin' on my boy's spot now.............

I'm not hatin on the spot, I'm hatin on the roaches that crept out of Gloria's horse mane weave onto the dancefloor and bar.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-01-2009, 11:40 AM

~Kisses.

~Kisses.

HTGGotta let me know when your in NYC Hara.

Or when you're here. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Why do tsntx's pics get deleted whenever they're posted, even if they're publically available?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 11:43 AM
Why do tsntx's pics get deleted whenever they're posted, even if they're publically available?

because she asked, personally I appreciate them being uploaded but when one of the chicks who posts on here ask that a pic or collection of pics of them be deleted I oblige. ladies 1st..........

silver_1993
01-01-2009, 11:50 AM
I get it, she's a cry baby.

Next question, what are the rules the mods follow, or are there any? I see threads being locked, posts being deleted, and members being banned with no rhyme or reason; while some people spew such venom they'd be kicked out of a biker bar with no reprecussions?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 11:57 AM

Next question, what are the rules the mods follow, or are there any? I see threads being locked, posts being deleted, and members being banned with no rhyme or reason; while some people spew such venom they'd be kicked out of a biker bar with no reprecussions?

mods.............................rules?
lol

Castor_Troy05
01-01-2009, 12:25 PM
aww monty python reference missed :(

MrsKellyPierce
01-01-2009, 12:50 PM
lol I have never asked for anyone to be banned on HA..................its a forum lol

NYBURBS
01-01-2009, 12:59 PM

I admin a board and I can tell you from experience that ip banning is useless at the moment if someone is really determined to post. Even if you ban a whole range (which only hurts innocent ppl in the process) any half way decent internet user will just proxy. Of course this thread is directed to HA mods but I figured I'd throw my 2 cents in toward your question. Happy New Years btw.

PS- Most people don't want to proxy to get into a game server because of lag issues, but for posting on a forum it's no big deal.

GroobySteven
01-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Brother Tiger: Here's the deal. Technically there is no way to get rid of the assholes. The reason for that is technology has prevented us from weeding out simpletons who get banned, make another acct. on a secondary pc/web tv box/or cellphone (aka the Moni technique) and posting here on HA. Rest assured I'd LOVE to get rid of a few people, but it's never going to happen. They will just slither back on HA under a newbie name spewing more venom.[/b]

Sorry mate, you've been misled or misinformed. This software can easily ban a user via username and IP address and make it difficult for them to get back on. Yes they might get on a couple of times, as I've point out to NYCe when ahem, a certain disallowed person had re-appeared but you can ban them and make it very difficult for them to resign on. I can show you how to do this.

Also your comments about removing photos seem to apply to some girls only - and it's fairly obvious that some girls have special privilidges over others. I actually own the deleted photos of Jennifer Justice and I may just post the whole set tomorrow, for fun ... or not - but the point is, some of the girls really get away with murder when they are friends with the mods - and others, get slammed. There have been girls banned for far less than what current members get away with.

Happy 2009 everyone.
Great thread.
I've espoused a few times about a specific rule thread to be placed on Hung Angels so everyone would know the rules.

Legend is a tool ... so is Hondarobot.

:lol:

seanchai

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 03:20 PM
Brother Tiger: Here's the deal. Technically there is no way to get rid of the assholes. The reason for that is technology has prevented us from weeding out simpletons who get banned, make another acct. on a secondary pc/web tv box/or cellphone (aka the Moni technique) and posting here on HA. Rest assured I'd LOVE to get rid of a few people, but it's never going to happen. They will just slither back on HA under a newbie name spewing more venom.[/b]

Sorry mate, you've been misled or misinformed. This software can easily ban a user via username and IP address and make it difficult for them to get back on. Yes they might get on a couple of times, as I've point out to NYCe when ahem, a certain disallowed person had re-appeared but you can ban them and make it very difficult for them to resign on. I can show you how to do this.

Also your comments about removing photos seem to apply to some girls only - and it's fairly obvious that some girls have special privilidges over others. I actually own the deleted photos of Jennifer Justice and I may just post the whole set tomorrow, for fun ... or not - but the point is, some of the girls really get away with murder when they are friends with the mods - and others, get slammed. There have been girls banned for far less than what current members get away with.

Happy 2009 everyone.
Great thread.
I've espoused a few times about a specific rule thread to be placed on Hung Angels so everyone would know the rules.

seanchai

In regards to me moderating (I can't speak for other mods) if ANY chick ever asked me to delete a picture someone put up of them if I was near a pc it was gone, if I was sober and remembered to do it or if I wasnt on vacation (I remember a chick texting me to look at something while i was in Oahu and I was like "I'm not signing on to edit HA threads on my vacation love) then they had to wait but I took care of it.

Seanchai to be fair there's not a total way to get rid of a user. Sure you can ban an IP address but it's an IP address. I could go into detail but banned users would probably get a copy of "this is how you get back on" and use it so I won't type it. To really ban a user you have to ban them at the MAC address. The user that replaces a NIC card, a laptop, or in some cases a motherboard to get back on to HA is obsessed and they are few in numbers.

BeardedOne
01-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Thanx for this thread, Johnny. Nice to have a civil discourse over the mod questions and issues and I even understand some of the technospeak. :)

...sometimes some guys do this to break the ice with a chick they like because the majority of us MEN have been bred to believe you get the pussy be A. having money or B. making a chick laugh.........

It's when they =point= and laugh that it becomes an issue. :lol:

Being a mod on HA is like being a Congressman in the U.S. you have to be really creative with your answers to folks or you're done.

This is why I passed on the offer some time ago. I didn't want to be governor, I certainly don't want to be in Congress (Though there is that perk of Congressional pages :twisted: ).

While I have a respect for mods as net-cops, it's much like being a cop in real time and getting minimum wage (Or less) to have people yell at you (The good guys: "Howcum there's never a cop around when you need one?") or shoot at you (The bad guys: "C'mon out where I can see you!") is not something I'm made of.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Thanx for this thread, Johnny. Nice to have a civil discourse over the mod questions and issues and I even understand some of the technospeak. :)

...sometimes some guys do this to break the ice with a chick they like because the majority of us MEN have been bred to believe you get the pussy be A. having money or B. making a chick laugh.........

It's when they =point= and laugh that it becomes an issue. :lol:

Being a mod on HA is like being a Congressman in the U.S. you have to be really creative with your answers to folks or you're done.

This is why I passed on the offer some time ago. I didn't want to be governor, I certainly don't want to be in Congress (Though there is that perk of Congressional pages :twisted: ).

While I have a respect for mods as net-cops, it's much like being a cop in real time and getting minimum wage (Or less) to have people yell at you (The good guys: "Howcum there's never a cop around when you need one?") or shoot at you (The bad guys: "C'mon out where I can see you!") is not something I'm made of.

I enjoy being a mod of HA not just for the power. Believe me it's really not alot of power, and at times it does seem like police work. I (Hara can attest to this) sat around at tranny clubs alone for years afraid to talk to other dudes about chicks. 1st guy to ever say "hey what's up" to me was Mega, the 2nd was Nyce. It's cool knowing that you're not alone out there especially back in the day [some of these parties were REALLY raunchy]. Nowadays when users from HA say they're coming to parties they get greeted and don't have to go through that bullshit I went through. Even Solitary, sure I'd kick him in his pussy initially but then I'd probably buy him a Heineken.

elo
01-01-2009, 06:23 PM

mods.............................rules?
lolThanks you for speaking it out,JWBL.Not that i didnīt assume it.

...Also your comments about removing photos seem to apply to some girls only - and it's fairly obvious that some girls have special privilidges over others. I actually own the deleted photos of Jennifer Justice and I may just post the whole set tomorrow, for fun ... or not - but the point is, some of the girls really get away with murder when they are friends with the mods - and others, get slammed. There have been girls banned for far less than what current members get away with.

Happy 2009 everyone.
Great thread.

seanchaiSoo true.This is even more true for the guys.

OK.This board is about the girls so the girls,at least some of them have special privilages.But did you think about it that a lot of girls donīt make an account or donīt post here anymore or rarely because of the rude behaviour of some of the members?Iīm not talking about banning them,an advice would be in lot of cases enough.

Thank you for making this thread,JWBL.

tsntx
01-01-2009, 07:19 PM

seanchai

and then they would be deleted again
what would be the point?
ive moved on from that blip in my life... why would you or anyone else feel the need to continueously bring it back to the surface?
i dont deserve to have pre-transitional pics posted.... no girl does.
any PERSON on this site can have pics of them removed. not just the girls

dont act like you guys that end up being caught on film at the parties dont bitch like girls when girls post pics and your deer in headlights mug is in the background and demand your face be blurred or removed

its the same thing

and i would allot the same luxury of removal to any faggot here that i dont like.... be it KIR or SB if they wanted a pic i posted removed bc their face was visible.... that would be fine

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 07:40 PM
let's not get off topic here, feel free to bombard me (and other mods reading) with questions

for the record I've given advice to a few members about threads they made or replies they posted which some other member took offense to. Always goes to a deaf ear..........

hondarobot
01-01-2009, 07:54 PM
(raises hand)

My question is: When are you going to apologize to Allanah Starr, for the greater good of unity within the forum?

(Clears throat, and taps the microphone)

It's a new year, I believe it's every forum members duty to make amends and work towards a better, more unified forum in the year to come.

Damn.

I had to cut my speech short, one of my cats just puked. I hate when that happens. . .

:shrug

ef9hatchman
01-01-2009, 07:56 PM
let's not get off topic here, feel free to bombard me (and other mods reading) with questions

for the record I've given advice to a few members about threads they made or replies they posted which some other member took offense to. Always goes to a deaf ear..........

Why did you say youd but solitary's racist ass a beer. shame on you SHAME!!!!!-lol
you think if we polled about new forum format NYCE will approve?

__________________________________________________ _________

Sent from my PSP.

OEMEnemyNum1
01-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Alright Johnny I got one for you. Are you going to head back to CES this year?

I think I would have to grab a drink with you if you do man.

Legend
01-01-2009, 08:48 PM

JWBL,why aren't douchebags like keepingitreal470 banned for making physical threats?I'm not the only person this guy has threatened.

You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

IT AINT MISPLACED MOTHERFUCKER. I HATE YOU. AND I HAVE PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU. AND I WILL FIND YOU. MY ANGER IS TOWARDS YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU FUCKIN SAY OUT YOUR MOUTH. AND I WILL PLACE MY ANGER ON YOU. I WARNED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO STAY AWAY FROM ME ON THESE BOARDS. OBVIOUSLY, YOU CAN'T READ. SO IT WILL BE DEALT WITH.

"I WILL FIND YOU.""I WILL PLACE MY ANGER ON YOU"If this guy said this stuff to one of the girls he would be banned.

ef9hatchman
01-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Legend read the pages....Explains it all. Also TACH.Look it up. :D

Solitary Brother
01-01-2009, 09:02 PM

I hate to hijack this thread but i was just watching tsntx's youtube videos.
She would make an ultra fierce drag queen but she is not very good at being a TS.
She has tits so she not a drag queen but she needs a lot of time to improve herself.
I wont go into what she needs to do to improve herself publicly.
I dont hate her as many people think i actually like her......

Solitary Brother
01-01-2009, 09:05 PM
JWBL
Answer this question HONESTLY if you dare.........
Have you ever bottomed for or sucked a tranny or dude before?
I wont hold it against you if you have....

When were you in the military and what branch?

keepingitreal470
01-01-2009, 09:15 PM

JWBL,why aren't douchebags like keepingitreal470 banned for making physical threats?I'm not the only person this guy has threatened.

You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

IT AINT MISPLACED MOTHERFUCKER. I HATE YOU. AND I HAVE PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOU. AND I WILL FIND YOU. MY ANGER IS TOWARDS YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU FUCKIN SAY OUT YOUR MOUTH. AND I WILL PLACE MY ANGER ON YOU. I WARNED YOU SEVERAL TIMES TO STAY AWAY FROM ME ON THESE BOARDS. OBVIOUSLY, YOU CAN'T READ. SO IT WILL BE DEALT WITH.

"I WILL FIND YOU.""I WILL PLACE MY ANGER ON YOU"If this guy said this stuff to one of the girls he would be banned.Cause you bring it on yourself by following me from thread to thread making asinine comments and insults. You hijack threads just to say something to me. So you deserve whatever happens to you. And I stand by every fucking thing I ever said to you. Dont start crying now you fucking bitch. You made your bed, time to lay in it pussy fuckass bitch!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 09:15 PM

I would go to CES if I heard some of you guys were going. One of my neighbors always gets an invite but never goes cuz of his wife, so tickets are usually available........

JWBL
Answer this question HONESTLY if you dare.........
Have you ever bottomed for or sucked a tranny or dude before?
I wont hold it against you if you have....

When were you in the military and what branch?

If you want to ask me questions you'd ask a mod fine, but those are personal questions.

Legend
01-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Cause you bring it on yourself by following me from thread to thread making asinine comments and insults. You hijack threads just to say something to me. So you deserve whatever happens to you. And I stand by every fucking thing I ever said to you. Dont start crying now you fucking bitch. You made your bed, time to lay in it pussy fuckass bitch!

Your insane if you think i would follow a idiot like you.IF you say something stupid i'm going to call you out,which you do everytime you make a post.The thing is your not smart enough rebut anyone here so you resort to threats and curse words like motherfucker,your ghetto trash.For you to complain about anything on this board is so hypocritical when your throwing physical threats around left and right.

yodajazz
01-01-2009, 09:42 PM
1. Could you tell me how long the 'timeout' is?
2. Could it be raised a little?
3. I was on another forum which has a notify feature option to send a message your personal e-mail address, when someone replys to your post. Could HA possiblely do somethng like that? Someone could reply to an old post and we would never know.

I heard that HA is financing a bio movie about "Solitary Brother". Who will you get to play the lead, since Will Smith is booked solid?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-01-2009, 09:56 PM
1. Could you tell me how long the 'timeout' is?
2. Could it be raised a little?
3. I was on another forum which has a notify feature option to send a message your personal e-mail address, when someone replys to your post. Could HA possiblely do somethng like that? Someone could reply to an old post and we would never know.

I heard that HA is financing a bio movie about "Solitary Brother". Who will you get to play the lead, since Will Smith is booked solid?

Wesley Snipes, he needs the work

slinky
01-01-2009, 09:56 PM
There's a lot of people who can delete posts. While I understand that mods SHOULD have a lot of leeway in deleting posts, there's obviously a lot of room for debate about whether or not post should have been deleted, or was it just some girl didn't like it and whined to some mod. So, the poster is left wondering why their post got deleted, and wondering if they should or shouldn't post it or something similar again. Since it's not like there are a firm set of rules about what it's ok or not ok to post, the poster is never sure why the deletion occurred.

So, the question is: is there a way posters can get more info about their post deletions? Possible things like which mod deleted it, why it got deleted, etc.

hwbs
01-01-2009, 10:04 PM
I post on a bunch of unrelated forums....people want all that freedom but bitch in the process...most other places i post there is zero tolerance....personally i delete about 1 post a month...if u gonna bitch about that then i cant help anyone with that...

keepingitreal470
01-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Cause you bring it on yourself by following me from thread to thread making asinine comments and insults. You hijack threads just to say something to me. So you deserve whatever happens to you. And I stand by every fucking thing I ever said to you. Dont start crying now you fucking bitch. You made your bed, time to lay in it pussy fuckass bitch!

Your insane if you think i would follow a idiot like you.IF you say something stupid i'm going to call you out,which you do everytime you make a post.The thing is your not smart enough rebut anyone here so you resort to threats and curse words like motherfucker,your ghetto trash.For you to complain about anything on this board is so hypocritical when your throwing physical threats around left and right.

Nigga Please! Why would she be jealous of a person that could possibly be mistaken for shamu the whale
Thats one insult directed at my friend in my avatar.

you are the same bozo who wanted me to meet him somewhere so we can fight.It's funny when angry fools try to sound like a calm logical person.

another insult. You know I could go on and on, truth is, you dont have a leg to stand on. You did the same thing to Mega and he had your bitch ass scared as hell. You did the same thing with Arianna. She actually entertained your dumbfuck ass with pages of inane replies and bullshit. I aint got time for that. I told you several times to avoid me on this forum. You must think that there are no rules or reprecussions cause its all online. THINK AGAIN! I'm not here to banter with you. I dont like you. Period. You've disrespected my request, so there is only one thing left. And No one here is even coming to your defense cause they know what I said is true. YOU START SHIT BY INSULTING PEOPLE. You dont call anyone out. Your offensive and you instigate shit . You've been doing it for years. JW knows this also, maybe thats why your question got ignored pussy fuckass bitch!

Ryz
01-01-2009, 10:14 PM

a idiot .
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s234/Linkytmnd/what.jpg

hondarobot
01-01-2009, 10:16 PM
There's a lot of people who can delete posts. While I understand that mods SHOULD have a lot of leeway in deleting posts, there's obviously a lot of room for debate about whether or not post should have been deleted, or was it just some girl didn't like it and whined to some mod. So, the poster is left wondering why their post got deleted, and wondering if they should or shouldn't post it or something similar again. Since it's not like there are a firm set of rules about what it's ok or not ok to post, the poster is never sure why the deletion occurred.

So, the question is: is there a way posters can get more info about their post deletions? Possible things like which mod deleted it, why it got deleted, etc.

Whoops, edit for posting previous cut and paste link, heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8fORGIhbAc

Tepres
01-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Should this topic be pinned to the top of the General Discussion?
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=40539

Legend
01-01-2009, 11:08 PM
Nigga Please! Why would she be jealous of a person that could possibly be mistaken for shamu the whale
Thats one insult directed at my friend in my avatar.

you are the same bozo who wanted me to meet him somewhere so we can fight.It's funny when angry fools try to sound like a calm logical person.

another insult. You know I could go on and on, truth is, you dont have a leg to stand on. You did the same thing to Mega and he had your bitch ass scared as hell. You did the same thing with Arianna. She actually entertained your dumbfuck ass with pages of inane replies and bullshit. I aint got time for that. I told you several times to avoid me on this forum. You must think that there are no rules or reprecussions cause its all online. THINK AGAIN! I'm not here to banter with you. I dont like you. Period. You've disrespected my request, so there is only one thing left. And No one here is even coming to your defense cause they know what I said is true. YOU START SHIT BY INSULTING PEOPLE. You dont call anyone out. Your offensive and you instigate shit . You've been doing it for years. JW knows this also, maybe thats why your question got ignored pussy fuckass bitch!

I cannot help it you are such an emotional guy you let words get you to a point were your ready to kill someone,i cannot help that your a nutcase.None of anything i post contains threats so you posting things by me proves nothing.Like i said before if you say something stupid I'm going to call you out.

Please I am not going to even get into anything about mega because nyce told me not too.God damn i cannot believe you're going back nearly three years.The thing about arainna is yeah me and her had our differences but she was an intelligent person who you could reason with unlike you who cannot understand anything but violence and ebonics.I'm not the only one of this forum who has had problems with you.

I do not care if jwbl questions my question,all i wanted to do is show people what kind of hypocritical buffoon you are.

kellyshore.net
01-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Johnny with out naming names, how many hung angels from HA have you fucked?

slinky
01-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Whoops, edit for posting previous cut and paste link, heh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8fORGIhbAc

I was wondering what that prior link had to do with anything ;)

GroobySteven
01-01-2009, 11:17 PM
what would be the point?

Hmmm ... no they wouldn't - either through link or by posting them I'd ensure they'd stay up - but it's a moot point as I can't really be bothered - but the point is there, I'm the copyright holder.
However, as you seem to consistently feel the need to put down others, it might only be fair for people to see where you started?

Solitary Brother
01-01-2009, 11:18 PM

If he answers this question he has to answer mine.
(Although i already know the answer) :lol:

kellyshore.net
01-01-2009, 11:20 PM

(Although i already know the answer) :lol: no remember, the girls have special priviledges lol 8)

kellyshore.net
01-01-2009, 11:21 PM

(Although i already know the answer) :lol: Hollywood same question lol

sugdaddie69
01-01-2009, 11:26 PM
This is the funniest shit i've read in a while---My question---Whats the requirement for being a mod?
Who decides?

GroobySteven
01-01-2009, 11:27 PM
No disrespect to JWBL or any of the mods but the reason that people rarely get banned - and many of the girls who should have been banned, don't get it ... is because for better or worse, this forum works.

This isn't a utopian forum operated by a benevolent benefactor (can you use the words together or is one of them reduntant?) it's a very good business. Many of the people who surf here would never buy porn - but some will.

The girls, the drama, the fights, the crappy posts among the worthy ones, laughing at internet hero's like Legend - or simply seeing what new issues that Hondarobot has this week is part of the show.

For the mods to post a list of rules - or to rule definitely on something, would mean they can't bend or break them when it's needed. This forum actually works well, with that ethos in mind. It's not a strictly regulated forum, most things go ... and this site makes money.

kellyshore.net
01-01-2009, 11:29 PM
^^^ Steven I hope to meet you when I am in Vegas

hondarobot
01-01-2009, 11:46 PM
No disrespect to JWBL or any of the mods but the reason that people rarely get banned - and many of the girls who should have been banned, don't get it ... is because for better or worse, this forum works.

This isn't a utopian forum operated by a benevolent benefactor (can you use the words together or is one of them reduntant?) it's a very good business. Many of the people who surf here would never buy porn - but some will.

The girls, the drama, the fights, the crappy posts among the worthy ones, laughing at internet hero's like Legend - or simply seeing what new issues that Hondarobot has this week is part of the show.

For the mods to post a list of rules - or to rule definitely on something, would mean they can't bend or break them when it's needed. This forum actually works well, with that ethos in mind. It's not a strictly regulated forum, most things go ... and this site makes money.

It works because some of us know what we're doing. I'm not even getting paid for this.

GroobySteven
01-02-2009, 01:09 AM
^^^ Steven I hope to meet you when I am in Vegas
Me too.
Email me your dates, I'm trying to put together a dinner with some of the girls, PK, etc. Should be fun!

dasilentthunder
01-02-2009, 02:04 AM
tsntx and mimi is so annoying. please ban these two

tsntx
01-02-2009, 03:30 AM

I hate to hijack this thread but i was just watching tsntx's youtube videos.
She would make an ultra fierce drag queen but she is not very good at being a TS.
She has tits so she not a drag queen but she needs a lot of time to improve herself.
I wont go into what she needs to do to improve herself publicly.
I dont hate her as many people think i actually like her......

i have my own idea of what needs to be improved

fierce drag queen ill never be

if ppl want to discuss me... theres a 50+ page thread in my bio where i will respond honestly and objectively

any other thread expect a lot of vulgar bs

tsntx
01-02-2009, 03:38 AM
what would be the point?

Hmmm ... no they wouldn't - either through link or by posting them I'd ensure they'd stay up - but it's a moot point as I can't really be bothered - but the point is there, I'm the copyright holder.
However, as you seem to consistently feel the need to put down others, it might only be fair for people to see where you started?

i transitioned on national tv

ive posted my boy pics pre transition WITHOUT makeup for all to see on this board

im not ashamed of where ive come from
where i started
what i am

i do NOT however like those pics
ive made that clear
i thought you and i had settled the dispute and both had come to an agreement as adults

there is a difference in showing what i looked like b4 work and early on in my transition
and showing ppl disgusting pics of me nude that i dont approve of

HP1000
01-02-2009, 03:41 AM
What kind of cars or trucks do you MODS drive?

NYCe
01-02-2009, 03:48 AM
:?

hondarobot
01-02-2009, 03:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgMDH9GOxnc

The regular cast of characters will still be here.

hwbs
01-02-2009, 03:58 AM
What kind of cars or trucks do you MODS drive?

have an Acura TL

flabbybody
01-02-2009, 04:10 AM
I pick em up in a zip car

NYCe
01-02-2009, 04:19 AM
Those zip cars are pretty sweet. I have friends in Philly who swear by them.

Jericho
01-02-2009, 04:30 AM
A question to each Mod.
Who's the hottest girl on HA?

GroobySteven
01-02-2009, 04:41 AM
where i started
what i am

ive made that clear
i thought you and i had settled the dispute and both had come to an agreement as adults

there is a difference in showing what i looked like b4 work and early on in my transition

I don't think it was a dispute, I think out of courtesy they were removed as I have done for a few models - but it's only semantics so I digress.

My point is, and you are right, you don't have a beef with me - but why the need to jump down on every beginner or every model that may have some flaws? Nobody jumped on your old photos when they were originally out there ... and you transitioned well but what if enough people, jumped on a new girls photos ... who could have transitioned well but instead loses her confidence. I'm just failing to see why you need to pick on so many people, over so many little things?
How about NY's resolution?
Justice should be fair, impartial and above the dregs of the name calling posts.

keepingitreal470
01-02-2009, 04:53 AM
where i started
what i am

ive made that clear

I don't think it was a dispute, I think out of courtesy they were removed as I have done for a few models - but it's only semantics so I digress.

My point is, and you are right, you don't have a beef with me - but why the need to jump down on every beginner or every model that may have some flaws? Nobody jumped on your old photos when they were originally out there ... and you transitioned well but what if enough people, jumped on a new girls photos ... who could have transitioned well but instead loses her confidence. I'm just failing to see why you need to pick on so many people, over so many little things?
Justice should be fair, impartial and above the dregs of the name calling posts. :?Never happen :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

ef9hatchman
01-02-2009, 05:13 AM
where i started
what i am

ive made that clear

Justice should be fair, impartial and above the dregs of the name calling posts.

Ever hear the saying treat those how you would like to be treated.

I think some of the girls on the forum take it for granted. and need the criticism so that they can realize that they are rude and need to change... If these people talk smack about others I believe No holds bar have fun because its extremely immoral to allow this shit to go on. Or better yet Ignore it or Drama starts especially Egangster drama. Just my :2cent on the subject at hand

hondarobot
01-02-2009, 05:18 AM
where i started
what i am

ive made that clear

You're an idiot. You posted the girl in questions birth name and old photos because you got mad. You did that, and you're clearly too stupid to talk your way out the situation.

I'll probably actually get banned now.

ef9hatchman
01-02-2009, 05:23 AM
Honda you do need to stfu and understand that if you dont have something to add that actually holds up To not put it in. To call him an idiot is really fucking dumb,see his success rate compared to yours... just want you to think about that....

And FYI anything honda I bet I know better so change ya name to dumbrobot.

hondarobot
01-02-2009, 05:26 AM
Honda you do need to stfu and understand that if you dont have something to add that actually holds up To not put it in. To call him an idiot is really fucking dumb,see his success rate compared to yours... just want you to think about that....

And who the fuck are you? Nobody.

ef9hatchman
01-02-2009, 05:30 AM

thank you.
But while we are asking who people who do you think you are guy? your immature as fuck man. GROW THE FUCK UP. how old are you?
On top of that your just acting ethughard. Realize it and embrace it.
If you are older than the age of 18 which in the United States claims you as an adult act like one, because these past few weeks you have shown to everyone that your nothing better than a douchebag with a keyboard :D thank you and have a nice day.

tsntx
01-02-2009, 05:31 AM
where i started
what i am

ive made that clear

i dont attack girls on the board for their looks

i jump on them bc of their attitude or delussional thinking the way ANYONE should

you cant come on a board fresh off of shaving ur chin and throwing on some stage makeup and say "im hotter then ______estabished star name here_____" and expect a warm reception

i dont mind being the resident bitch if thats how someone chooses to see me

i see myself as a blunt honest poster who will stick up for her opinion even if its not popular

i think when a guy joins the board and is 40+yrs old and w/o any makeup on posts nude pics of himself... theres no makeup, no wig/long hair, no sign of any female clothing or shoes.... just a naked man .... and guys start referring to him as a woman assuming that bc hes naked he must be a ts in training ... deserves to be shredded and the guys need to be laughed at

in hopes it teaches guys to stop wishing every cock on this site belongs to a woman or even someone that wants to be a woman
and it teaches men looking for praise to keep that queer shit off this "straight" board

everyone here is so hypocritical.... they act like only mods are w/ boy and girl posters....

guys will say some CD who actually lives as a man and moonlights as a woman is more of a woman then a ts who lives as woman 24/7
i dont care how nonpassable the ts is... if she lives fulltime shes more woman that some cd
and for ANY guy to call a cd or tv or even another ts one thing that is reaffirming her woman role and then calls another TS a man or man w/ tits is not only rude but it paints a very ugly picture of how that person and ppl that would agree that view on how they really see transWOMEN

this is longer then i wanted but im ranting... ill stop til i get some feedback to expand on topics

hondarobot
01-02-2009, 05:34 AM

thank you.
But while we are asking who people who do you think you are guy? your immature as fuck man. GROW THE FUCK UP. how old are you?
On top of that your just acting ethughard. Realize it and embrace it.
If you are older than the age of 18 which in the United States claims you as an adult act like one, because these past few weeks you have shown to everyone that your nothing better than a douchebag with a keyboard :D thank you and have a nice day.

What? You lost me on ethugard,

tsntx
01-02-2009, 05:34 AM
You're an idiot. You posted the girl in questions birth name and old photos because you got mad. You did that, and you're clearly too stupid to talk your way out the situation.

just when you think honda is too retarded to function he shocks you w/ something so spot on it makes you wonder if the other 99 posts where just to help him catch you off guard

Legend
01-02-2009, 05:35 AM

Since you mentioned my name more then once in this thread i'll respond.I do not care if you are laughing at me or not because frankly i do not respect you or anything you stand for.You might be god to some tranny chaser but to be your just some old guy who rides the coattails of many transgender women.I know you think i'm a joke but now you know i see you as one as well.

I rather be known as a "hero" then a jerk who post girl's old male names and post transition pictures of them just to satisfy his ego.

hondarobot
01-02-2009, 05:37 AM

just when you think honda is too retarded to function he shocks you w/ something so spot on it makes you wonder if the other 99 posts where just to help him catch you off guard

Heh. You got it.

:wink:

Jericho
01-02-2009, 05:42 AM
guys will say some CD who actually lives as a man and moonlights as a woman is more of a woman then a ts who lives as woman 24/7
i dont care how nonpassable the ts is... if she lives fulltime shes more woman that some cd
and for ANY guy to call a cd or tv or even another ts one thing that is reaffirming her woman role and then calls another TS a man or man w/ tits is not only rude but it paints a very ugly picture of how that person and ppl that would agree that view on how they really see transWOMEN

Bang on the fucking nail! :rock2

flabbybody
01-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Those zip cars are pretty sweet. I have friends in Philly who swear by them.

remind me to ask you about Philly

hondarobot
01-02-2009, 05:53 AM

I'll see ya around, Jenn. Good night.

Jericho
01-02-2009, 06:03 AM
A question to each Mod.

In my best "Stephen" from "Brave Heart " accent, "Answer the fokkin kwestion"!

GroobySteven
01-02-2009, 06:31 AM

Oh, I've made the grade now - been called an idiot by Honda - hahaha :roll:

I posted her first legal name, as she posted mine. Her photos were on ShemaleYum for anybody to see, they weren't hidden, or private - they were available.

hondarobot
01-02-2009, 06:32 AM
:P

silver_1993
01-02-2009, 06:33 AM
I still prefer the pic attached to my sig

Let's see how long that one lasts.

GroobySteven
01-02-2009, 06:38 AM

i jump on them bc of their attitude or delussional thinking the way ANYONE should

you cant come on a board fresh off of shaving ur chin and throwing on some stage makeup and say "im hotter then ______estabished star name here_____" and expect a warm reception

i see myself as a blunt honest poster who will stick up for her opinion even if its not popular

i think when a guy joins the board and is 40+yrs old and w/o any makeup on posts nude pics of himself... theres no makeup, no wig/long hair, no sign of any female clothing or shoes.... just a naked man .... and guys start referring to him as a woman assuming that bc hes naked he must be a ts in training ... deserves to be shredded and the guys need to be laughed at

in hopes it teaches guys to stop wishing every cock on this site belongs to a woman or even someone that wants to be a woman
and it teaches men looking for praise to keep that queer shit off this "straight" board

everyone here is so hypocritical.... they act like only mods are w/ boy and girl posters....

this is longer then i wanted but im ranting... ill stop til i get some feedback to expand on topics

Well if you don't attack them on their looks, that how it comes across most of the time. Even if it's not the "delusional" model that's posting them but a guy whose nicked them from their Myspace or wherever. I just fail to see why you think it's any of your business to put them down? I've seen you call out TS's photos on here on a number of physical issues?
"
The name of this board is "HungAngels - TS Trannys Tgirls (blah blah) - it doesn't say it's just for transsexuals and I'm not sure what you mean "keep that queer shit off this "straight" board".

Why is it so offensive to you and why do you feel the need to "teach guys" anything, or guys need to be "laughed at" or have to be the "resident bitch".
I welcome anybody with an honest opinion and who is blunt. What I don't respect is people who just feel the need to put others down either for a laugh or because they're on some agenda of their own.

Whether it's a CD, a tranny in training, whatever - and whoever might be sexually attracted to them, just leave them be - it's no slight against you?

GroobySteven
01-02-2009, 06:40 AM
just some old guy who rides the coattails of many transgender women.I know you think i'm a joke but now you know i see you as one as well.

Old guy ??? :roll:

ef9hatchman
01-02-2009, 06:49 AM

Well if you don't attack them on their looks, that how it comes across most of the time. Even if it's not the "delusional" model that's posting them but a guy whose nicked them from their Myspace or wherever. I just fail to see why you think it's any of your business to put them down? I've seen you call out TS's photos on here on a number of physical issues?
"
The name of this board is "HungAngels - TS Trannys Tgirls (blah blah) - it doesn't say it's just for transsexuals and I'm not sure what you mean "keep that queer shit off this "straight" board".

Why is it so offensive to you and why do you feel the need to "teach guys" anything, or guys need to be "laughed at" or have to be the "resident bitch".
I welcome anybody with an honest opinion and who is blunt. What I don't respect is people who just feel the need to put others down either for a laugh or because they're on some agenda of their own.

Whether it's a CD, a tranny in training, whatever - and whoever might be sexually attracted to them, just leave them be - it's no slight against you?

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

tsntx
01-02-2009, 06:51 AM
I still prefer the pic attached to my sig

Let's see how long that one lasts.

itll last as long as you do

its a great shot

i look gorgeous and thin

my tits look tiny but thats ok at least i have some

OEMEnemyNum1
01-02-2009, 06:54 AM

I would go to CES if I heard some of you guys were going. One of my neighbors always gets an invite but never goes cuz of his wife, so tickets are usually available........

Hell yeah man, I usually go every year. Last year spent a bunch of time down at the Alpine booth right when it opened. Figured I'd see you down there.

OEMEnemyNum1
01-02-2009, 06:55 AM
Here is one for Hollywood, Is that Gizel in your Avatar?

tsntx
01-02-2009, 07:03 AM

oh so only guys are allowed to say their opinion on girls here? wrong. this aint tranny talk... go back there if you wanna mod who can say what and who cant

bc the guys here constantly demand they are straight... thats fine... and its fine if they arent or if theyre bi... i dont care... to each their own... but dont call a MAN, not a ts - not a cd - not a tv, A MAN..... hot and sexy for showing his cock and still claim to be straight

thats how ppl see me as i dont walk on tip toes around any of the topics

bc if nobody teaches them its WRONG to say or think that some faggot who figured out that he could make double the rate as long as he put on some lipstick and a wig is as equally female as someone who has actually transitioned due to how she feels inside and didnt do it for business.... then they will constantly be looked down upon by the women they worship.... i may not sugar coat my teachings and put them in pretty lil packages for guys to accept but that doesnt detract from the value of the information i give

i dont ever put down somebody just for the sake of a laugh. i do it if i feel i or something or someone i beleive in is being attacked by said person and then i say something to or about them in a funny way

its not a slight against me til said person uses the tit or cds image to say "____ looks better then you" "___ is more woman than you"
and then i will use my opinion of _____ against the poster... if it hurts the tit/cd in question as welll.... well sorry "girl" be a man that you are and suck it up

hwbs
01-02-2009, 07:04 AM

correct....i have been slacking on the avatars as of late :twisted:

OEMEnemyNum1
01-02-2009, 07:06 AM

correct....i have been slacking on the avatars as of late :twisted:

Right on bro. Just had to check, she's a cool chick man.

hwbs
01-02-2009, 07:07 AM
your avatar cracks me up !!! stick it to the man , lol

OEMEnemyNum1
01-02-2009, 07:07 AM
Gotta love Jen for not pulling punches. She makes sure we all have some thick skin.

OEMEnemyNum1
01-02-2009, 07:08 AM
your avatar cracks me up !!! stick it to the man , lol

Thanks bro, I always try to cause a stir with my Av's. Haha

Willie Escalade
01-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Here's one. Are there any mods not in New York?

tsntx
the gay jesus avatar is hillarious

OEMEnemyNum1
So Hollywood, you're in Cali I assume. Are you making it out to Vegas next week?

I'm doing CES as usual. Not quite sure I have the stamina for the other show though.

OEMEnemyNum1
01-02-2009, 07:11 AM
the gay jesus avatar is hillarious

"But he's got swimmer's bod like nobody do
Rock me, rock me, rock me sexy Jesus "

Glad you like it

hwbs
01-02-2009, 07:12 AM
not in nyc or cali....was going to go to Vegas with friends but by the time i get out of work i don't think i would make the flight

OEMEnemyNum1
01-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Cool man, well let me know. It would be cool to meet some people from the forums on here.

hwbs
01-02-2009, 07:25 AM
sure no problem

blckhaze
01-02-2009, 07:49 AM
LOL @ this thread.

GL Bruh. And Happy New Year.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-02-2009, 09:37 AM

Kelly I'm insulted by this question. It's not a mod style question more a Ask Johnny type question, it's like me asking you how old you really are. I would never ask you such a thing so let's keep it cute.

(Although i already know the answer) :lol:

No you really don't. I work hard to keep my personal life "personal" and regardless what you might have read or heard from someone that claims they know me you only know what I want you to know on this website. That's not an attack style response Solitary that's just a fact. This does bring up a good point though. This site like many other forums I visit has 1 weakness and thats the belief of gossip spread by folks that spread lies excessively. Example: If a newbie came on HA claiming "Oh I met Tranny "A" and her feet are size 19, alot of simpleminded folks would run with that, then when they saw the chick in reality and saw size 8's they'd feel foolish....... I have no issues with truthful facts but lying about someone and running with it is annoying to read and hear about.
I'll give an HA example: Keepingitreal has a picture of Madison on his avatar, she went through hell on here years ago because a disgruntled user thought buying her an airline ticket so she could work in NYC met he got some free poontang. When she charged him he flipped out and came back to HA spewing bullshit. Madison is a nice person and to have to go through that sucks, one of the reasons she stopped posting.

A question to each Mod.

No comment, I have to see many of them and I'm not getting screamed at by some chick saying "Johnny you really think she's hotter than me?"

Gotta love Jen for not pulling punches. She makes sure we all have some thick skin.

http://persistentillusion.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/thank-you.jpg

If Jen has done anything here on HA she's made me laugh at how ridiculous it is to be called a faggot. Folks come on here to see how many other people are into what they're into and when they get called a fag they trip out. YOU'RE NOT FAGS (unless you wanna be)!!!!!!!!!!! You're men that like what you like. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you were walking down a busy street anywhere in the world no one would call any of you fags, even you Solitary....... They'd mind their business and keep it moving. A tranny calling a man a faggot has to be one of the most hilarious things on the planet, how anyone could be hurt by it to me is comical...........

tsntx
01-02-2009, 09:43 AM
If Jen has done anything here on HA she's made me laugh at how ridiculous it is to be called a faggot. Folks come on here to see how many other people are into what they're into and when they get called a fag they trip out. YOU'RE NOT FAGS (unless you wanna be)!!!!!!!!!!! You're men that like what you like. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you were walking down a busy street anywhere in the world no one would call any of you fags, even you Solitary....... They'd mind their business and keep it moving. A tranny calling a man a faggot has to be one of the most hilarious things on the planet, how anyone could be hurt by it to me is comical...........

if some faggot was talking shit to me the way he talks to me on here

i would tell him the same thing i tell him here

if you call me a man and youre standing in a gay bar ... im gonna call you a faggot

i dont put a front up on this board about ANYTHING
bc thats how i am... on and offline

how any guy can be hurt by it boggles me as well

but even more so how a guy is going to claim he is straight bc ts = women and then turn around and call an actual ts a MAN and then get upset when she calls him a fag for .... liking women he calls men

Solitary Brother
01-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Hey JWBL I was only joking.
I have never asked ANYTHING about ANYONE on this board because i dont care.

OH........
By the way.................

That "keep it cute" reference in your last reply to Kelly was and is in fact official gay/ballroom/tranny lingo.

Have a wonderful weekend :wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-02-2009, 09:55 AM
To me it's like a dude walking down a street seeing a tranny and screaming "THATS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that shit rarely happens (unless you're on 8th avenue down by 42nd street). Most of this bullshit is purely spit out on HA. I call it tough love.

Used to be a guy called J on here and he came to a party one night. Now J could get a GG whenever he wanted he just had game like that. One night I walked into a party and this post-op wanted J thrown out. Why? because J wasn't interested in her over siliconed ass. She took it to heart and called him a faggot out loud then passed out on one of the couches, she was drunk. J (after getting called that) got 2 #'s and left the party an hour later........

my point: it's just a word, and a silly one at that. technically they're calling you a single cig waiting to be lit IMO.

now back to the insane line of questioning

p.s. I drive a batmobile

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-02-2009, 09:57 AM
Hey JWBL I was only joking.
I have never asked ANYTHING about ANYONE on this board because i dont care.

yeah but you have to understand that there are some simpletons that will believe and run with that joke as if it is the truth......

o btw, Giselle says hi ;)

GroobySteven
01-02-2009, 11:31 AM

oh so only guys are allowed to say their opinion on girls here? wrong. this aint tranny talk... go back there if you wanna mod who can say what and who cant

bc the guys here constantly demand they are straight... thats fine... and its fine if they arent or if theyre bi... i dont care... to each their own... but dont call a MAN, not a ts - not a cd - not a tv, A MAN..... hot and sexy for showing his cock and still claim to be straight

thats how ppl see me as i dont walk on tip toes around any of the topics

bc if nobody teaches them its WRONG to say or think that some faggot who figured out that he could make double the rate as long as he put on some lipstick and a wig is as equally female as someone who has actually transitioned due to how she feels inside and didnt do it for business.... then they will constantly be looked down upon by the women they worship.... i may not sugar coat my teachings and put them in pretty lil packages for guys to accept but that doesnt detract from the value of the information i give

i dont ever put down somebody just for the sake of a laugh. i do it if i feel i or something or someone i beleive in is being attacked by said person and then i say something to or about them in a funny way

its not a slight against me til said person uses the tit or cds image to say "____ looks better then you" "___ is more woman than you"
and then i will use my opinion of _____ against the poster... if it hurts the tit/cd in question as welll.... well sorry "girl" be a man that you are and suck it up

None of this made any sense at all to me. I never said it was ok for guys to call the girls out either - so telling me to go back to another forum, to moderate what you were saying is a weak argument.

I'm sure you feel what your doing is righteous, funny and inline with the character you've created - however, it's just fairly mean, shows a lack in your own self-confidence and probably will come back to bite you in the ass at some point.

I've never suggested that mods should moderate what you say - just that if you made your statements with a bit more class and decorum, I think you'd be able to make your points better and actually change the way people may think. ... but hey, this is just one pornographers point of view, so all power to you and your fans.

boogeyman2
01-02-2009, 02:23 PM
How many hours would a mod spend on the forum on average?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-02-2009, 04:54 PM
How many hours would a mod spend on the forum on average?

I spend off & on 3 hours a day on here

hwbs
01-02-2009, 05:07 PM
varies when i am working or not...

flabbybody
01-02-2009, 05:35 PM
bout the same as JW, 2-3 hours a day at all different times

voy4her
01-02-2009, 06:14 PM

dont forget proxies...

voy4her
01-02-2009, 06:33 PM
what would be the point?

remind me to buy you a beer sometime Seanchai.

tsntx
01-02-2009, 06:52 PM
what would be the point?

y dont you just get down on ur knees and suck it out of him?

hows that for an eloquent way of expressing myself

sockmonkey
01-02-2009, 07:03 PM
This isn't a utopian forum operated by a benevolent benefactor (can you use the words together or is one of them reduntant?)

Yeah, it's redundant. The Latin "bene-" prefix signifies that; a benefactor is by nature going to be benevolent. Or, if you want to go oxymoronically, you could say "benevolent malefactor" or "malevolent benefactor."

Believe it or not, I'm not an English major. :wink:

flabbybody
01-02-2009, 07:09 PM
I'm curious... Flabby, JWBL, and Hollywood: How were you chosen for the moderator position? I assume NYCE has the final say as to who becomes a moderator. Is Thanos still a moderator? I assume you do not get paid is that right?

NYCe picks you
not sure what happened to Thanos
labor of love

voy4her
01-02-2009, 07:10 PM
what would be the point?

thats your department, sugarplug.

sockmonkey
01-02-2009, 07:23 PM
This does bring up a good point though. This site like many other forums I visit has 1 weakness and thats the belief of gossip spread by folks that spread lies excessively.

Really, though, isn't that the way the world works these days? If you keep repeating a lie or falsehood often enough, it becomes the truth by dint of the fact that most people believe it to be true.

I think that's a fundamental weakness of humanity: the tendency to believe in hearsay and rumour, especially when it subsumes scepticism and becomes the prevailing wisdom. There are a thousand times a thousand examples of this in every day life, and yet so few people ever take the time to exercise their natural scepticism, in the manner of the hot knife of truth through the butter of bullshit (if you'll allow me to be poetic about it. :wink: )

It's things like this that fuck up daily existence; ladies and gents, if you really want a New Year's resolution, try to not believe everything that you hear through the sordid grapevine.

sockmonkey
01-02-2009, 07:24 PM
p.s. I drive a batmobile

That should be credentials enough for anyone.

tsntx
01-02-2009, 07:29 PM
p.s. I drive a batmobile

i bet if you replaced bat w/ whore youd get a better idea of the credentials lmao

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-02-2009, 08:53 PM
lol

here's how Nyce picks a mod
although some muhfuckas on here would have you believe they had influence on me being picked.......

you write on HA
you write on HA and show up at a party
you write on HA and show up at a party and get harassed by JLo
you write on HA and show up at a party and get harassed by JLo and decline her
you write on HA and show up at a party and get harassed by JLo and decline her and she tells the other chicks in Espanol you're cheap because you didn't take a lapdance from her
you write on HA and show up at a party and get harassed by JLo and decline her and she tells the other chicks in Espanol you're cheap because you didn't take a lapdance from her and sit at the bar with a Heineken in the hand that isn't balled up in a fist ready to clock that bitch
you write on HA and show up at a party and get harassed by JLo and decline her and she tells the other chicks in Espanol you're cheap because you didn't take a lapdance from her and sit at the bar with a Heineken in the hand that isn't balled up in a fist ready to clock that bitch and drink it down then go home and log on HA.com to vent about a bad night at a party

the next day you're a mod, you've passed the initiation, your bottle of Grey Goose is delivered to your front door, along with a box of cigars, 10 shares of Microsoft stock, and a Pez dispenser shaped like Coco T

ef9hatchman
01-02-2009, 08:56 PM
lol

although some muhfuckas on here would have you believe they had influence on me being picked.......

you write on HA
you write on HA and show up at a party and get harassed by JLo and decline her and she tells the other chicks in Espanol you're cheap because you didn't take a lapdance from her
you write on HA and show up at a party and get harassed by JLo and decline her and she tells the other chicks in Espanol you're cheap because you didn't take a lapdance from her and sit at the bar with a Heineken in the hand that isn't balled up in a fist ready to clock that bitch
you write on HA and show up at a party and get harassed by JLo and decline her and she tells the other chicks in Espanol you're cheap because you didn't take a lapdance from her and sit at the bar with a Heineken in the hand that isn't balled up in a fist ready to clock that bitch and drink it down then go home and log on HA.com to vent about a bad night at a party

the next day you're a mod, you've passed the initiation, your bottle of Grey Goose is delivered to your front door, along with a box of cigars, 10 shares of Microsoft stock, and a Pez dispenser shaped like Coco T

Please dont let solitary be admin -_-
After a while just went to last sentence a bit long to read all.

ef9hatchman
01-02-2009, 08:57 PM
Double RGR

BeardedOne
01-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Just catching up here...

Thanx for that tale about Madison, Johnny. I somehow managed to miss that misadventure. I agree on her personality, I've had the good fortune to chat briefly with her in some online convos and I've always found her very sweet.

I also found some of Jen's words very enlightening, and fine-tuned by Johnny. Any guy that likes to look at, touch, dream about, swallow, or sit on dick has issues that =they= need to deal with if they have problems with being considered/called a FAG. It doesn't matter much, in the world view, if said dick has a fine-ass gurl attached to it.

I remember in the early days of AOL chat (Anyone here ancient enough to recall PCLink?) punks would strafe the M4M chatrooms and say "Fag" or "You suck" thinking that this somehow made their balls bigger, dicks longer, and jizz shoot farther. Oddly, I doubt that it performed few or none of those little miracles, but, for those of us who are secure in our sexual identity, it was pretty funny. :lol: I mean, c'mon, jumping into a room full of queers and shouting "You suck!" isn't an insult, it's a statement of fact. :lol: And we probably did it better than he did his dad. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah but you have to understand that there are some simpletons that will believe and run with that joke as if it is the truth......

Just ask the people of Grover's Mill, New Jersey.

As for Johnny's list of what it takes to be a mod: I've yet to be to one of the parties, so I have about as much qualification as the mayor of a small town in Alaska...Oh...Wait... :lol:

NYBURBS
01-02-2009, 10:44 PM
This does bring up a good point though. This site like many other forums I visit has 1 weakness and thats the belief of gossip spread by folks that spread lies excessively.

Really, though, isn't that the way the world works these days? If you keep repeating a lie or falsehood often enough, it becomes the truth by dint of the fact that most people believe it to be true.

I think that's a fundamental weakness of humanity: the tendency to believe in hearsay and rumour, especially when it subsumes scepticism and becomes the prevailing wisdom. There are a thousand times a thousand examples of this in every day life, and yet so few people ever take the time to exercise their natural scepticism, in the manner of the hot knife of truth through the butter of bullshit (if you'll allow me to be poetic about it. :wink: )

It's things like this that fuck up daily existence; ladies and gents, if you really want a New Year's resolution, try to not believe everything that you hear through the sordid grapevine.

So very true, the world is filled up with sordid fairytales and unless you take the time to learn for yourself you're screwed because there aren't that many that know otherwise.

hwbs
01-02-2009, 11:59 PM
lol

you write on HA

forgot one thing , lmfao :twisted:

kellyshore.net
01-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Johnny I asked Hollywood the same thing it wasn't just about you...and I know a few already. So I am not concerned. It was just a question, you don't have to answer it. You are so touchy. My real age is 26 April 19, 1982 Shemaleyum has my ID, ShemaleClub, TSSEDUCTION, Devil Films and so on and so forth. I don't mind telling my real age....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Johnny I asked Hollywood the same thing it wasn't just about you...and I know a few already.

know what Kelly since I'm touchy about my personal life send me an instant message with whoever told you they slept with me so I can erase them permanently from my life.............

looking forward to that IM

JWBL

Godownunder
01-03-2009, 02:39 AM
JWBL.........
Can you please post some more pics of Esther...
I've done a search and found only one.........
Thanks

sockmonkey
01-03-2009, 03:02 AM
p.s. I drive a batmobile

i bet if you replaced bat w/ whore youd get a better idea of the credentials lmao

What I wouldn't give to watch Adam West drive around in one of those.

Best. Movie. Evar.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-03-2009, 03:03 AM
JWBL.........
Thanks

the most famous one

the Honey pic

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/acunningham_2/esther_baxter.jpg

uber_nerd
01-03-2009, 03:10 AM
#1 Threat to Esther !

Godownunder
01-03-2009, 03:50 AM
JWBL.........
Thanks

the most famous one

the Honey pic

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/acunningham_2/esther_baxter.jpg

She is amazing....Thanks johnny

keepingitreal470
01-03-2009, 05:17 AM
To me it's like a dude walking down a street seeing a tranny and screaming "THATS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that shit rarely happens (unless you're on 8th avenue down by 42nd street). Most of this bullshit is purely spit out on HA. I call it tough love.

Used to be a guy called J on here and he came to a party one night. Now J could get a GG whenever he wanted he just had game like that. One night I walked into a party and this post-op wanted J thrown out. Why? because J wasn't interested in her over siliconed ass. She took it to heart and called him a faggot out loud then passed out on one of the couches, she was drunk. J (after getting called that) got 2 #'s and left the party an hour later........

my point: it's just a word, and a silly one at that. technically they're calling you a single cig waiting to be lit IMO.

p.s. I drive a batmobileHAHAHAHAHAHA I remember J. He was one of the few people here that said "I'm leaving" and actually left. He was sort of a male version of Jen. But with a lot more class and tact. Also a lot more intelligent and funnier. His material was always fresh too. Not saying the same old shit over and over to make someone look bad. He didnt really go out of his way to offend anyone. After dealing with the current idiots, I kinda miss J. Some of his old posts were classic. JW, you got any of J's old material? lol

keepingitreal470
01-03-2009, 05:20 AM
what would be the point?

hows that for an eloquent way of expressing myselfYup, Seanchai's point was proven!

tsntx
01-03-2009, 05:53 AM

p.s. I drive a batmobileHAHAHAHAHAHA I remember J. He was one of the few people here that said "I'm leaving" and actually left. He was sort of a male version of Jen. But with a lot more class and tact. Also a lot more intelligent and funnier. His material was always fresh too. Not saying the same old shit over and over to make someone look bad. He didnt really go out of his way to offend anyone. After dealing with the current idiots, I kinda miss J. Some of his old posts were classic. JW, you got any of J's old material? lol

j was a sweet lil jewish boy in fla that loved his webcam
and also loved to feed you anything you wanted to hear

some of his posts were amazing... but then towards the end he just kinda got weird and crazy

Legend
01-03-2009, 05:56 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA I remember J. He was one of the few people here that said "I'm leaving" and actually left. He was sort of a male version of Jen. But with a lot more class and tact. Also a lot more intelligent and funnier. His material was always fresh too. Not saying the same old shit over and over to make someone look bad. He didnt really go out of his way to offend anyone. After dealing with the current idiots, I kinda miss J. Some of his old posts were classic. JW, you got any of J's old material? lol

Your the biggest nuthugger on this forum first you make a thread kissing megabody's ass claiming he would owned everybody something i guess you cannot apparently do besides your ghetto threats and ebonics lessons.Who the fuck asks for material ?you aren't dave chappelle or jay leno. Your the biggest loser on this forum,if it is not you making up bullshit stories about some acting career,it's your pathetic threats.

Guys say some transsexuals are unstable and emotional but you my friends are the biggest emotional wreck i've seen on this forum in years.No way a person like you should go on without psychological help.Your the poster child for a.d.d and anger management.I don't know if you had a rough childhood or something but you're fucked up in the head.Please get some help fast.

keepingitreal470
01-03-2009, 06:09 AM

j was a sweet lil jewish boy in fla that loved his webcam
and also loved to feed you anything you wanted to hear

some of his posts were amazing... but then towards the end he just kinda got weird and crazyUmmm, J lived in NYC.

tsntx
01-03-2009, 06:12 AM
Ummm, J lived in NYC.

shows how much i cared

youre right he did ... but he visited the miami area for quite awhile guess i got confused or like i said .... didnt care enough to remember

keepingitreal470
01-03-2009, 06:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA I remember J. He was one of the few people here that said "I'm leaving" and actually left. He was sort of a male version of Jen. But with a lot more class and tact. Also a lot more intelligent and funnier. His material was always fresh too. Not saying the same old shit over and over to make someone look bad. He didnt really go out of his way to offend anyone. After dealing with the current idiots, I kinda miss J. Some of his old posts were classic. JW, you got any of J's old material? lol

Your the biggest nuthugger on this forum first you make a thread kissing megabody's ass claiming he would owned everybody something i guess you cannot apparently do besides your ghetto threats and ebonics lessons.Who the fuck asks for material ?you aren't dave chappelle or jay leno. Your the biggest loser on this forum,if it is not you making up bullshit stories about some acting career,it's your pathetic threats.

Guys say some transsexuals are unstable and emotional but you my friends are the biggest emotional wreck i've seen on this forum in years.No way a person like you should go on without psychological help.Your the poster child for a.d.d and anger management.I don't know if you had a rough childhood or something but you're fucked up in the head.Please get some help fast.

Your insane if you think i would follow a idiot like you

Umm, looks like you just did, again. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

laughing at internet hero's like Legend

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! JW answer your question yet punk pussy ass bitch! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Legend
01-03-2009, 06:23 AM

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! JW answer your question yet punk pussy ass bitch! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

http://www.psychologicalselfhelp.org/

before you need this kind of help,

www.bailbondservices.com

keepingitreal470
01-03-2009, 06:44 AM

http://www.psychologicalselfhelp.org/

before you need this kind of help,

www.bailbondservices.com

www.bailbondservices.com I'll need this after I find your punk bitch ass. It will be well worth it. Thanks for the info.

Legend
01-03-2009, 07:12 AM
punk bitch ass

Is that what your father called you after realizing what a f**king failure you turned out to be and now you roam internet forums trying to act like some internet warrior.Seriously your nothing but talk,your the guy who got picked on alot in school and since the invention of the internet you can become the tough guy you've always dreamed of being.Face it your nothing but an emotional wreck.Keep the threats coming because that's all you know,your ghetto trash.

ef9hatchman
01-03-2009, 07:13 AM
Legend and Keepingit. Get a room.Fucking KIDS.

justatransgirl
01-05-2009, 04:26 AM

OK - that's it!

It's over!

I'm leaving!

For the next 12 hours or so... good night, Happy New Year.

OK, I'm back - like 3 days later... LOL :-)

JWBL is right nobody ever really leaves HA... :-)

Actually my excuse is that I'm starting flight school on the 6th so I've been busy studying. Ground school will take my Saturday's for the next two months and I will be flying one or two afternoons a week as time allows, so I won't be on here as much as I have been the past few weeks - but I'll check in from time to time to see if you are all being good.

Hugs and Giggles,

TJ347
07-21-2009, 07:51 AM
Ask a mod, huh? Okay...

Any mod know where I can currently locate LG, Quinn, mbf, M77, Suckseed or Nite Rider? It appears they're long gone, but if you could point me in their direction I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-21-2009, 10:27 AM
they went that way>>>>>>>>>

BLKGSXR
07-21-2009, 10:49 AM
they went that way>>>>>>>>>Indeed-They are in the NO!

TJ347
07-26-2009, 07:50 AM
they went that way>>>>>>>>>

Thanks. I'd ask what happened but... you know.

stevenb43
07-31-2009, 05:00 AM
Why is the search function so poor? Is it just me or am I doing something wrong? I cannot figure out to search by the title only.....

flabbybody
07-31-2009, 05:44 AM
your observation has been noted in past threads.
The folks who started Google were still in college when HA's programming code was written by one guy who started this site as a not for profit HOBBY

The site's revamped search function will be part of the new HA platform

kieron
12-30-2021, 01:15 PM
I guess this may be the correct place to ask, how do I change my username or do I have to make a new account with a new username? Just I've been a member since 2004...and now I'm transitioning to the female sie of things hormonally (not blocking any aside from taking injections that mean I can do it without blockers...), Also have a query for the girls regards HRT that I've posted too...got a few pics I would like to share too if anyone would want to see, some are copyright from a lady who made me some lingerie and I modelled the items and she took photos (in Christchurch, New Zealand), yeah, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask these things but yeah, thanks in advance, kiera

GroobySteven
12-30-2021, 01:25 PM
I guess this may be the correct place to ask, how do I change my username or do I have to make a new account with a new username? Just I've been a member since 2004...and now I'm transitioning to the female sie of things hormonally (not blocking any aside from taking injections that mean I can do it without blockers...), Also have a query for the girls regards HRT that I've posted too...got a few pics I would like to share too if anyone would want to see, some are copyright from a lady who made me some lingerie and I modelled the items and she took photos (in Christchurch, New Zealand), yeah, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask these things but yeah, thanks in advance, kiera

What do you want it changing to?