PDA

View Full Version : Anal training

supertranfan
12-31-2008, 03:51 AM
So I got a new butt plug by Doc Johnson a few weeks ago to try and get my feet wet with anal, and I found that it was surprisingly easy and amazingly satisfying. It still hurts a little when I get to the wider part, and I want to get something a little bigger cause I want to have that "full" feeling, but I don't want to blow anything out either. Any suggestions for a satisfying new toy?!

Instrumental
12-31-2008, 04:29 AM
Depends on what your starting size was.
This here was my first one, also a Doc Johnson: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=350

I used it for quite a while until I moved on to larger ones.

I really like the Gold Dreams series as well but it starts from 3.5" diameter and goes up in increments of .25" until 5" You can find that here:
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=GD7500

That'd probably be to large for you to move up to right now though.

Danielle Foxx
12-31-2008, 04:35 AM
Depends on what your starting size was.
This here was my first one, also a Doc Johnson: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=350

I used it for quite a while until I moved on to larger ones.

I really like the Gold Dreams series as well but it starts from 3.5" diameter and goes up in increments of .25" until 5" You can find that here:
http://www.bigsextoystore.com/cgi-bin/edatcat/BTSstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=GD7500

That'd probably be to large for you to move up to right now though.

OUCH and hummmmm interesting... I must say

Jericho
12-31-2008, 05:21 AM
:shock:

What'd be the point of fucking someone after that's been up there...You might as well chuck yer cock in a bucket!

supertranfan
12-31-2008, 05:28 AM
Ouch is right. I don't think I ever want to take it that far! medium is just fine for me.

uber_nerd
12-31-2008, 06:40 AM
"like throwing a hotdog down a hallway"

Danielle Foxx
12-31-2008, 06:44 AM
:shock:

What'd be the point of fucking someone after that's been up there...You might as well chuck yer cock in a bucket!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OMG I am dying LOLOLOL

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 06:55 AM
Try this on for size. You might like the nice tight fit. LOL
If you can handle that, then you are ready to have a baby.

Danielle Foxx
12-31-2008, 06:59 AM
Try this on for size. You might like the nice tight fit. LOL
If you can handle that, then you are ready to have a baby.

Well, I can probably handle that with some good training I am sure. I actually almost got pussy fisted 2 nights ago... so... there you have it... believe it or not lol

christinafoxx
12-31-2008, 09:23 PM
Start small and work your way up, I suggest a Anal Starter Kit http://www.playsextoys.com/anal_beginner_kit.html and use lots of lube.

http://www.playsextoys.com/pshop/images/enlargements/6233.jpg

uber_nerd
12-31-2008, 09:36 PM
Try the Elton John model.

"It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside."

franks
08-29-2009, 07:35 PM
curved glass is best for prostate stimulation. mine is about a third bigger than the one pictured, but it's the same one. glass is easier to clean, safer and doesn't hold germs of odors.

kensterling
08-30-2009, 01:19 PM
If you don't want any bad suprises, I would say to douche first. The advice on lots of lube is good, and it's just a gradual thing, learning more about your anus and what it can take, how to take it etc. Relaxing is so important if you want to take huge ones, but it is much easier said then done. Best of luck to you.
Did not know Danielle likes to see the boys take on the huge dildos? LOL

dgs925
08-30-2009, 04:48 PM
So I got a new butt plug by Doc Johnson a few weeks ago to try and get my feet wet with anal

If your feet are wet, you are doing it wrong.

On a serious note, to those who like to put huge plugs up their asses - does that have an effect on your continence? I assume if you used one often you'd lose the ability to keep that hole nice and water tight the rest of the day.

Pepa_e_Mango
08-30-2009, 07:18 PM
I own a Jeff Stryker Realistic Cock which is a monster of a thing. It took some time for me to take it all in, but once I did it was glorious.

cadmium
08-30-2009, 07:33 PM
So I got a new butt plug by Doc Johnson a few weeks ago to try and get my feet wet with anal, and I found that it was surprisingly easy and amazingly satisfying. It still hurts a little when I get to the wider part, and I want to get something a little bigger cause I want to have that "full" feeling, but I don't want to blow anything out either. Any suggestions for a satisfying new toy?!

i've found starting w/ a smaller plug works well. insert and play w/ the smaller one and once you're comfaortable go bigger during thhe same session

franks
08-30-2009, 08:17 PM
I can use the rambone dildo with no problem. And yes relaxing is important. If I want to refrain from sex/masturbation for a few days I use the plug. It sort of keeps that in check while at the same time it really enhances erections for when we do have sex. My penis usually gets really hard with no problems, but when I use the plug it's practically erect to the point it's touching my stomach. I think a lot of guys don't want to plug because they think it's a gay thing, to each is own, but because the curved ones stimulate the prostate that can actually be helpful.

sunairco
08-30-2009, 08:40 PM
So I got a new butt plug by Doc Johnson a few weeks ago to try and get my feet wet with anal

If your feet are wet, you are doing it wrong.

On a serious note, to those who like to put huge plugs up their asses - does that have an effect on your continence? I assume if you used one often you'd lose the ability to keep that hole nice and water tight the rest of the day.

Probably not. If anything the effect might be the opposite like doing Kegels. Medical grade dilators exist just for this purpose and to tame spastic/tight sphincters, hemorrhoids, and give tone to the rectum. The sizes of the sets go up to about 2" in diameter.

franks
08-30-2009, 09:03 PM
also, to make sure you're clean, allow air to go into you first before the water goes in. That way there won't be any water left inside you.

addicted
08-30-2009, 10:45 PM
also, to make sure you're clean, allow air to go into you first before the water goes in. That way there won't be any water left inside you.

That thing is to damn big, cant you just get smaller a prostate massager?

franks
08-30-2009, 10:50 PM

That thing is to damn big, cant you just get smaller a prostate massager?

I like the feeling of it fitting flush/full.

franks
08-31-2009, 04:16 AM
It also allows you to exercise and control the muscle better.