PDA

View Full Version : Whaddaya think?

simianantics
12-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Funny how every time I decide to click myself I end up going NUDE.
Anyhoo, what do u think of me?

simianantics
12-30-2008, 04:38 PM
what can I say

A_TALL_BROTHER1
12-30-2008, 04:46 PM
pics

A_TALL_BROTHER1
12-30-2008, 04:46 PM
pic

simianantics
12-31-2008, 11:27 AM
No responses yet??

simianantics
12-31-2008, 11:28 AM
No responses yet??

tsntx
12-31-2008, 11:32 AM
my responce

this site is intended for men that want to see transexuals and sometimes CDs filter in as well

it isnt however a site for men looking for men

southerncalisurfer
12-31-2008, 01:23 PM
gross - GTFO

DL_NL
12-31-2008, 02:55 PM
If I were interested in guys I'm sure I could find a place to look at them. This is not the place.

tslover185
12-31-2008, 03:31 PM
right on tsntx

simianantics
12-31-2008, 03:45 PM
Point taken my lords and ladies

bat1
12-31-2008, 06:02 PM
take some hormones, then get a boob job some hair remover..good make up, a tight skirt
and your set. Don't listen to what others say
follow your heart.

;)

simianantics
12-31-2008, 06:25 PM
Thanks for those kind words bat1

I was starting to feel down and out. Do you think I still have a long way to go...?

I'm sorry to have offended anyone.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 07:28 PM

I was starting to feel down and out. Do you think I still have a long way to go...?

your road is so long you should just stick to gay.com

El Nino
12-31-2008, 08:31 PM
double post

El Nino
12-31-2008, 08:35 PM

your road is so long you should just stick to gay.com

A little bitter about something there Jennifer? Jeesh, you are relentless. You were born with male DNA too, don't you know. God, you are in a severe state of psychological denial. Not only that, you are one cruel individual. Give it up, live and let live. Enough of your trivialities! And if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. Now go get a job or do something constructive.

uber_nerd
12-31-2008, 09:01 PM
SNAP !

Silcc69
12-31-2008, 09:16 PM
Uhm does it really matter since we have Club Kid nad the TV/CD threads in here and they (unfortunately) happen to be 2 of the msot popular threads on here.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 09:25 PM
Uhm does it really matter since we have Club Kid nad the TV/CD threads in here and they (unfortunately) happen to be 2 of the msot popular threads on here.

not at all

but w/ those hairy nips this is a guy

this isnt a ts or a cd

guys that encourage this kind of faggotry on this site are what make girls think ALL men into trannies are gay

thefilmcrewz
12-31-2008, 09:34 PM
1fdsvadsf

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 09:37 PM
I think that there is a lot of potential there. She looks soft and smooth and has a feminine look to her body. However, she would need to start hormone therapy and permanently remove some of the hair from her body. But hey, everyone has to start somewhere.

Thats just my opinion.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 09:54 PM
I think that there is a lot of potential there. She looks soft and smooth and has a feminine look to her body. However, she would need to start hormone therapy and permanently remove some of the hair from her body. But hey, everyone has to start somewhere.

Thats just my opinion.

there is nothing remotely female about the pics posted

there is nothing posted that makes you think this is a cd/ ts/ or even a tv

its just nude pics of a man

guys are placing their much needed justification that its female on this guy.. but the guy never suggested he was ts/ cd/ tv ... he just said... heres my dick.... what do you think?

tsntx
12-31-2008, 09:54 PM

Thats just my opinion.

there is nothing remotely female about the pics posted

there is nothing posted that makes you think this is a cd/ ts/ or even a tv

its just nude pics of a man

guys are placing their much needed justification that its female on this guy.. but the guy never suggested he was ts/ cd/ tv ... he just said... heres my dick.... what do you think?

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 10:15 PM
OK, maybe I'm just being stupid or something. But I just noticed that simianantics was the op, but the pics were posted by A_Tall_Brother1. Isn't there a guy called A_Tall_Brother1 in here, or is this just a different guy using the same name. :screwy Is this the same person, or am I not seeing something.

I dunno Jen, maybe I'm just a fag. Besides, I do like the fag pole in your signature. LOL

tsntx
12-31-2008, 10:25 PM
lol personally i dont care if guys are gay
if guys are straight

just dont call yourself one thing and get offended when you show the traits of another and someone calls you out on it

El Nino
12-31-2008, 11:43 PM
Everything's just black or white now, isn't it Jenn?

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 11:45 PM
I think that there is a lot of potential there. She looks soft and smooth and has a feminine look to her body.

Drop "her" a note. You may be the man "she's" been looking for all of "her" life. Let us know how that works out for you. :roll:

LOL, I doubt that I am the man for her. I was just sayin, thats all.

tsntx
01-01-2009, 12:18 AM

fag i left a lot of room for grey

i said this site is for trannies and sometime even cds get through

but this isnt a grey case

its very obviously NOT a ts a cd or even a tv - all of which could be grey

its a man. its a naked man. - thats just black and white\

youre into dudes and thats fine mary. ill wave a lil rainbow flag for you next pride parade.... but dont label this man a woman just to appease youre own homosexual insecurities

tsntx
01-01-2009, 12:30 AM

how about the black goatee on his white chin?

El Nino
01-01-2009, 01:16 AM
Mental compartmentalisation is the sign of an under-developed mind. The shades of gray that are present in humanity and the universe, are infinite. Don't be a judge, don't be a fool.

uber_nerd
01-01-2009, 02:54 AM
Is that a Bob Saget quote or are you just pooping out some philosophy of your own ?

El Nino
01-01-2009, 07:58 AM
Is that a Bob Saget quote or are you just pooping out some philosophy of your own ? It's actually a quote by Prince...

russtafa
01-01-2009, 09:52 AM
very nice=wow what a honey

simianantics
01-01-2009, 10:22 AM
I don't want to rustle up a storm.
I wanted honest opinions and I got them, I guess....

But where's the goatee tsntx ???!!

I deleted my pics from the original post but a_tall_brother1 reposted them. I hope he liked them...

Anyways maybe I have a long way to go still but it was good to show myself. From where I come it's not very easy to express your sexuality.

To anyone who liked them thanx.
And to those who didn't I'll try harder. Or not. But this is what I am.
I don't know what I'll be in the future but one thing I'm certain about is that I'll be myself. I hope I might find my Utopia some day.

Ciao...