JamesHunt
12-30-2008, 07:21 AM
Again.

This is ridiculous. . .

:?

wot did u do wrong?

hondarobot
12-30-2008, 07:28 AM
It was probably me drunkenly calling her an idiot a few years ago, that's hard to recover from. I honestly have no idea.

JamesHunt
12-30-2008, 07:32 AM
It was probably me drunkenly calling her an idiot a few years ago, that's hard to recover from. I honestly have no idea.

you sound drunk now :lol:

hondarobot
12-30-2008, 07:33 AM
I'm good at doing voice work.

hondarobot
12-30-2008, 08:07 AM
I also called her mental yesterday, which was probably uncalled for.

hondarobot
12-30-2008, 08:17 AM
What she did was inappropriate, though. No argument there.

Heh.

:shrug

She's kinda goofy.

Castor_Troy05
12-30-2008, 08:41 AM
why are u posting this here, VR doesn't come here anymore, she has her own little board for this type of shit. noone here cares about her or any stories about her anymore.

ted naves
12-30-2008, 08:49 AM
why are u posting this here, VR doesn't come here anymore, she has her own little board for this type of shit. noone here cares about her or any stories about her anymore.

I'm assuming that she left on bad terms or something ?

phobun
12-30-2008, 09:07 AM
Again.

This is ridiculous. . .

The big question is, a year ago, when the other nutters like Vegasboy and Nightrider got banned, even decent people like Lust4TS, how did a nutjob like yourself ever survive the cull?

You come on here raving and talking shit about a person who is no longer here.

Now you've started an entire persecution complex thread for yourself.

I think you're nuts. Put the bottle down and get some help.

arnie666
12-30-2008, 09:31 AM
I actually think it's so sad and pathetic I won't be nasty to him. . Not entirely sure what went on and if he is just winding people up (which is weird in it'self at least about one person who doesn't as far as we know post here anymore) or if he genuinely does have serious mental issues.

I just have this image of a webcam movie being a released which shows a small fat man sitting in a bare desolate room covered in vicki richter posters, used tissues on a nearby coffee table, with a shotgun in his mouth.He then talks shit for five minutes about being a drunken moron and pulls the trigger his brains and part of his skull landing on the tits of vicki richter , the poster one anyway! . He lies there and in his last moments manages the words 'HEH' Poor bastard.

ted naves
12-30-2008, 09:51 AM
I actually think it's so sad and pathetic I won't be nasty to him. . Not entirely sure what went on and if he is just winding people up (which is weird in it'self at least about one person who doesn't as far as we know post here anymore) or if he genuinely does have serious mental issues.

I just have this image of a webcam movie being a released which shows a small fat man sitting in a bare desolate room covered in vicki richter posters, used tissues on a nearby coffee table, with a shotgun in his mouth.He then talks shit for five minutes about being a drunken moron and pulls the trigger his brains and part of his skull landing on the tits of vicki richter , the poster one anyway! . He lies there and in his last moments manages the words 'HEH' Poor bastard.

I'd rather read stuff like this. Hah.

DL_NL
12-30-2008, 12:55 PM
The soundtrack to this sorry monologue: Amy Winehouse's 'Rehab'.

hondarobot
12-30-2008, 06:06 PM
:lol:

I've got at least three new troll-toys now, it seems.

Bwahahaha. . .