PDA

View Full Version : Rules of engagement................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
12-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Ever notice how a chick has a man in here life yet she still comes out to events, bars, parties and such and acts somewhat different towards guys almost as if she's hinting she doesn't need anything she's got whooped penis waiting at home.

Vice versa for the chicks I guess.

AND THEN

Said chick gets dumped or breaks it off with the dude and wants to act like she did prior to the relationship with folks.

Would you accept things as they are and forget about it?
OR
Treat that bitch the way she'd been treating you & others for the past few days,months, trannyyears, etc.

Remy757Photog
12-28-2008, 07:38 PM
Ever notice how a chick has a man in here life yet she still comes out to events, bars, parties and such and acts somewhat different towards guys almost as if she's hinting she doesn't need anything she's got whooped penis waiting at home.

Vice versa for the chicks I guess.

AND THEN

Said chick gets dumped or breaks it off with the dude and wants to act like she did prior to the relationship with folks.

Would you accept things as they are and forget about it?
OR
Treat that bitch the way she'd been treating you & others for the past few days,months, trannyyears, etc.

I see what you are getting at.

I would expect some things to change if she is in a relationship. Doesn't mean she can't go out and party, but I wouldn't expect her to give up the 'goodies' if she's faithful to her lover. I wouldn't give her the "stiff shoulder" either if she became available later down the line either. That's just me though I do know a few guys who would handle things differently from me.