PDA

View Full Version : pre transition pics?

ron30bi
12-28-2008, 03:22 AM
ok, I stumbled upon a couple pre transition pics of a very popular girl here. Is it inappropriate to post the photos? I can't imagine that folks haven't seen these already.

Trying to be respectful.

mishadark
12-28-2008, 03:27 AM
God yes very inappropriate.

We really don't want any reminders of our past life.
{ie. Here are some pics of you when you were severely depressed, living a life which almost made you top yourself}
Doh!

Please don't post them. :roll:

envivision
12-28-2008, 03:37 AM
by googling alysaa paris, i found the following:

http://julianne13.multiply.com/video/item/33/Tyra_Banks_Show_-_Alyssa_Paris

ron30bi
12-28-2008, 03:45 AM
God yes very inappropriate.

We really don't want any reminders of our past life.
{ie. Here are some pics of you when you were severely depressed, living a life which almost made you top yourself}
Doh!

Please don't post them. :roll:

I totally understand your reasoning. I don't think this was the case with this girl.

ron30bi
12-28-2008, 03:46 AM

Google is your friend. Close. I want to post them. They are probably archived somewhere in a thread in here. Oh well.

tsntx
12-28-2008, 04:34 AM
what is your reason for wanting so badly to post them?

obviously you dont care about the feelings of the girl or girls you will offend so why havent you posted them already?

how did you "stumble" onto them?

do you realise that any girl on here has enough connections to have something deleted that she feels should be?

do you not care that whichever girl youre trying to out or expose will think youre a total low life asshole?

interested to see if you can answer

MrShow52
12-28-2008, 04:44 AM
god please post the man pics of jennifer paris already, she's such a hunk!

MrShow52
12-28-2008, 04:47 AM
god alyssa is a cow she looks much better via strangely angled myspace pics

flabbybody
12-28-2008, 05:09 AM
and pleez don't ever post old boy pics of a girl on HA without her OK, unless you want to be shown the permanent exit.

and 99.9% of the time you won't get her OK

ron30bi
12-28-2008, 05:55 AM

obviously you dont care about the feelings of the girl or girls you will offend so why havent you posted them already?

do you realise that any girl on here has enough connections to have something deleted that she feels should be?

do you not care that whichever girl youre trying to out or expose will think youre a total low life asshole?

If I didn't care, I wouldn't have asked. Obviously, I know that girls here can get things deleted.

ron30bi
12-28-2008, 05:56 AM
and pleez don't ever post old boy pics of a girl on HA without her OK, unless you want to be shown the permanent exit.

and 99.9% of the time you won't get her OK

Fair enough. This is all I was looking for. Not sure what the etiquette is with all of this.

longwave
12-28-2008, 08:42 AM

i wonder if she got an earoplasty?

die1999
12-28-2008, 08:52 AM

dude Alyssa was beautiful as a "cow" and now that she has lost a ton of weight, she's even hotter

just keep dreaming that you'll be able to see her someday, she is one of the top 5 ever in my book

tsntx
12-28-2008, 09:59 AM

dude Alyssa was beautiful as a "cow" and now that she has lost a ton of weight, she's even hotter

just keep dreaming that you'll be able to see her someday, she is one of the top 5 ever in my book

in a lot of ppls books

alyssa is one of the most beautiful girls ive ever seen and her personality is totally fitting and unexpected

tsntx
12-28-2008, 10:00 AM

If I didn't care, I wouldn't have asked. Obviously, I know that girls here can get things deleted.

you didnt answer anything i asked
all you did was say that you didnt post them yet bc you wanted to make sure they wouldnt be deleted

ted naves
12-28-2008, 10:14 AM
Yeah, after watching that video, I feel nothing but kindness and love towards Alyssa Paris.She seems insanely sweet, caring and beautiful on both the inside and out..

We never think about the hardships that discriminated, amongst other kind of people in other circumstances, go through. I know that it's not our fault, it rarely pops into you're mind when you're cruising through life with you're own problems.

ron30bi
12-28-2008, 05:27 PM

you didnt answer anything i asked
all you did was say that you didnt post them yet bc you wanted to make sure they wouldnt be deleted

No, I didn't post because I am trying to respect people's wishes and board etiquette. I don't care if pictures get deleted.

tsntx
12-28-2008, 06:47 PM
again you ddnt answer anything i asked

Silcc69
12-28-2008, 07:10 PM
Odd usually Jen would be trying to tear into somebody for something liek this but she isn't.....

Remy757Photog
12-28-2008, 07:13 PM
why on earth would you want to post pics of any of these lovely ladies before transition? If guys are what you are really into there are sites to cater to that need. We here, like TS. If they really want their pics posted they would do it themselves.

tsntx
12-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Odd usually Jen would be trying to tear into somebody for something liek this but she isn't.....

well i was trying to give this douche the benefit of the doubt and that MAYBE he was actually being honest.... the fact he hasnt even acknowledged the things i said shows his intentions were less than honorable which as i said

makes him a low life asshole

ron30bi
12-28-2008, 07:56 PM

So? Why does that matter?

tsntx
12-28-2008, 08:03 PM

So? Why does that matter? :roll:

yodajazz
12-28-2008, 11:19 PM

Is this a new "kinder, gentler" Jen? I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

jaycanuck
12-28-2008, 11:40 PM
If you want to respect the board and etiquette why even post this thread? You should know that these women are women not men. Why would anyone want to see themselves as something they aren't.

tsntx
12-29-2008, 12:45 AM
If you want to respect the board and etiquette why even post this thread? You should know that these women are women not men. Why would anyone want to see themselves as something they aren't.

exactly what my point was.... this guy is a low life ass

yodajazz
12-29-2008, 01:05 PM

To be a little more even sided, a lot of people are fascinated by transformations in general. Look at all the television shows about makeovers, plastic surgeries, and weight loss. But we know that the difference is those people are shown with thier permission.

But I have seen numerous videos on YouTube of people showing thier transition progress, or just tranformation. I think those people are amazed themsleves at how much their look changed.

Here's one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz0zbi5zpDc&feature=channel_page

Here's another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmnLsFXgRyg&feature=channel

Bob's Tgirls
12-29-2008, 01:34 PM
ok, I stumbled upon a couple pre transition pics of a very popular girl here. Is it inappropriate to post the photos? I can't imagine that folks haven't seen these already.

Trying to be respectful.

Yes that would be disrespectful and inappropriate. There is nothing to be gained by that but hurt feelings. If she wants them here, let her post them.

I'm sure some will be fascinated or whatever, but remember these gals are people with feelings. Let this person have her dignity and privacy. You could PM her and ask her if its OK. That would be a decent thing to do.

Space_Cowboy
12-29-2008, 03:31 PM
you might as well post them now, as you have already taken a beating just for suggesting it, you have nothing to lose muhahaha

ron30bi
12-29-2008, 05:32 PM

Fair enough. I was asking what the board etiquette is. I have found out. thanks for the responses.

tsntx
12-29-2008, 05:58 PM

To be a little more even sided, a lot of people are fascinated by transformations in general. Look at all the television shows about makeovers, plastic surgeries, and weight loss. But we know that the difference is those people are shown with thier permission.

But I have seen numerous videos on YouTube of people showing thier transition progress, or just tranformation. I think those people are amazed themsleves at how much their look changed.

i did a documentary on my transition and ive posted plenty of my own pre transition shots, a lot of girls on the board did.... we had a thread on the topic a couple years ago.... but i know i wouldnt, as im sure the others that participated dont need some douchebag w/ a deathwish to post them for us

torakiki
12-30-2008, 12:14 AM
Bad questions to ask a transsexual...by C.Addams

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29295205&searchid=7fd07914-3b2d-41c0-8f3a-c868603e5254

ron30bi
12-30-2008, 04:01 AM

i did a documentary on my transition and ive posted plenty of my own pre transition shots, a lot of girls on the board did.... we had a thread on the topic a couple years ago.... but i know i wouldnt, as im sure the others that participated dont need some douchebag w/ a deathwish to post them for us

I see. Being a douche, it takes a while to figure things out.

mishadark
12-30-2008, 04:30 AM
you might as well post them now, as you have already taken a beating just for suggesting it, you have nothing to lose muhahaha
Tosser, you know you are...

Captain Boner
12-30-2008, 04:58 AM

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29295205&searchid=7fd07914-3b2d-41c0-8f3a-c868603e5254

Awesome.

longwave
12-30-2008, 06:30 AM

:roll: she's vicki richter with a few more brain cells.

Castor_Troy05
12-30-2008, 09:32 AM
Posting pre transition pics is really just a bad idea unless they're posted by the girl themselves. No good could ever come of it.

ron30bi
12-31-2008, 06:31 AM
Posting pre transition pics is really just a bad idea unless they're posted by the girl themselves. No good could ever come of it.

thanks.

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 07:07 AM

Trying to be respectful.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Get your head out of your ass son. If she wanted them posted here, she would have done it herself.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 07:44 AM
and even if she did post them here its not for some other asshole to post them

answer my questions faggot

ron30bi
12-31-2008, 04:10 PM
and even if she did post them here its not for some other asshole to post them

answer my questions faggot

No! How do you feel now? Just kidding. I'll answer them.

ron30bi
12-31-2008, 04:20 PM

I thought it would create an interesting thread concerning before and after pics.

If I didn't care, I would have posted them already. I'm dumb but I do care how others feel.

Google. Bored.

Yes.

I wasn't trying to "out" or expose anyone. I'd be surprised if these pics haven't been posted already.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 07:58 PM
thanx for the reply

yodajazz
12-31-2008, 08:25 PM
Here is a thread devoted to the changes some of our girls have gone through. But these were not pre transition. http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23710&highlight=changes

And speaking of changes; Jen, who is that new girl in your avatar photo?

Silcc69
12-31-2008, 08:26 PM
http://www.cyburbia.org/gallery/data/500/rodney_king.jpg

austinjohn1
12-31-2008, 09:10 PM
honestly, its not like most can be banned anyways, its pretty freaking simple to change an ip address, and jen take it easy on people!!! even if their ass hats in the beginning :-p.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 09:28 PM
honestly, its not like most can be banned anyways, its pretty freaking simple to change an ip address, and jen take it easy on people!!! even if their ass hats in the beginning :-p.

i took it really easy on this guy

my FIRST responce in this thread was a chance for him to explain himself

he chose to IGNORE it

thats fine

but if he had just answered it honestly right away this thread would have died w/ his responce

he brought the following pages on himself

LAtoNY
12-31-2008, 11:01 PM
Hey, I found a pre-transformation photo of Jen and Mimiplastique!!

tsntx
12-31-2008, 11:25 PM
swing and a miss there desperate fag

not this jen

my pics r posted on the site