PDA

View Full Version : Dyed/colored pubes.

cal_tsg
12-26-2008, 04:08 PM
I found this on the internet and wondered if anyone has tried it out or seen anyone with dyed pubic hair. I'd love it if a girl pulled her panties down to reveal her cock surrounded by a cute pink bush.

SXFX
12-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Now this I want to see!

AllanahStarrNYC
12-26-2008, 05:21 PM
I have not tries this product before, but at other times when I have been blonde, and had some hair down there, I have colored it. I know Amanda Lepore matches hers to he hair color at the moment.

cal_tsg
01-01-2009, 03:18 PM
I have not tries this product before, but at other times when I have been blonde, and had some hair down there, I have colored it. I know Amanda Lepore matches hers to he hair color at the moment.

Thats really cool going to the effort of matching your hair color. Lots of people would just be boring and not bother with the fun. A change in scenery is often a good thing too.

I've been hunting for ages and found a few tgirls and GGs that I think have colored their bushes.

cal_tsg
01-01-2009, 03:25 PM
SaRenna Lee used to dye her pubes (or maybe she was a natural blonde and dyed her eyebrows??)

And another unknown girl with a pink bush.

Apologies for the GG pics.

LovinFur69
01-01-2009, 11:23 PM
SaRenna Lee used to dye her pubes (or maybe she was a natural blonde and dyed her eyebrows??)

And another unknown girl with a pink bush.

Apologies for the GG pics.

Hahah its like vaginas are poison around here or something

kellyshore.net
01-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Some blondes do have dark eyebrows naturally.

cal_tsg
01-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Some blondes do have dark eyebrows naturally.

Fair point.