PDA

View Full Version : I Beat Another Ticket!

justatransgirl
12-24-2008, 11:06 AM
LOL - I'm 2 for 0 in the past month! Both times within about a mile of each other.

Tonight I was pulling into a gas station with my Mom and Jessica in the car. I crossed over a new double double line that was added recently to make us drive a block further to a light to get into the gas station.

I refuse to be a slave to assholes who paint lines on roads... so I have continued to make an illegal left turn into the station for about a month.

Until tonight. I pull across the divided highway as usual - to find a motorcycle cop hiding in the gas station.

BUSTED...

He didn't even bother to turn on his lights, just pulled into the island behind me... sigh.

But fortunately for me I am ALSO well busted... LOL

I knew that I was a bad girl, and was going to get a ticket - $200-$300 bucks right at Christmas... Ewww.

But then we all know I'm a very VERY bad girl... so I figured if it worked once, it might work twice! So I made sure to show plenty of cleavage while I fumbled for my license... I told him I was sorry, I grovled a little, being sure my cleavage showed...

And HOLY SMOKES! He let me off with a warning! I DIDN'T get a ticket. Just told me to go to the light the next time.

It is SOOOO good to have boobs. Ladies if you don't have a pair, get some for Christmas - they will pay for themselves in no time... LOL

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

Castor_Troy05
12-24-2008, 11:13 AM
I think we need to see more of these boobs, just to give us a good idea what works against the cops. Many pics from various angles should be sufficient

LoverofT-Girls
12-24-2008, 02:47 PM
So...when do we get to see some pictures of those boobies? And maybe more. I am sure that both you and Jessica have made improvements since last we saw you. :-)

wankmaster
12-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Fuck giving you a ticket. If I was the cop, I would have paid you 10 bucks for the view.

elo
12-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Maybe he was a tranny chaser from HA hoping for a freebee for Xmas? :wink: