PDA

View Full Version : The Arizona Story

hondarobot
12-23-2008, 04:59 AM
I didn't date rape her. Heh. Short story.

The End

:?

tao1kiku
12-23-2008, 05:03 AM
WTF?

hondarobot
12-23-2008, 05:14 AM
The Cliff Notes related to this post are available in the lobby, next to my book "Fuck You, And You Know What I'm Talking About".

Odelay
12-23-2008, 05:27 AM
From a google search... HungDevils.com

Post entitled: The Arizona Story

Honda Dec 22 2008, 06:50 PM
It's soon to be posted, here or elsewhere. I'm fed up with being accused of date rape for going across the country to meet a girl I thought I was in love with.

Crimson Raider Dec 22 2008, 07:19 PM
I can't wait!!!

Any chance this is related to Ms Vicki Richter?

hondarobot
12-23-2008, 05:29 AM
I don't know anyone named "Vicki Richter".

Minutemouse9
12-23-2008, 05:48 AM
See my sig

:popcorn

hondarobot
12-23-2008, 05:52 AM
Vicki Richter

What are you going to do about it? Nothing. There's your answer.

hondarobot
12-23-2008, 06:45 AM
What's up with these forum librarians? Thank you for re-posting threads, whoever you are. Everyone here thinks you're really cool.

:lol:

hondarobot
12-23-2008, 06:58 AM
Keep looking after things that have nothing to do with you, loser.

hondarobot
12-23-2008, 07:33 AM
Keep looking after things that have nothing to do with you, loser.

Things that have nothing to do with me? So why are you posting on a public message board?

You are the imbecile who keeps posting about his failed conquest/molestation of Vicki. You are the definition of stalker and the reason why restraining orders were invented.

Heh. I never post about her unless it's in response to you morons trying to gain some attention by bringing the subject up yourselves. You clowns get frustrated and angry and call me a stalker.

I'm in Minneapolis. How could I be stalking her? Dumb ass.

Minutemouse9
12-23-2008, 07:50 AM
Heh. I never post about her unless it's in response to you morons trying to gain some attention by bringing the subject up yourselves. You clowns get frustrated and angry and call me a stalker.

I'm in Minneapolis. How could I be stalking her? Dumb ass.

Then who is the LOSER that started this post? Go crawl back under the rock you came from.

chefmike
12-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Pathetic. The jizzmopping little freak remains so obsessed with his apparently still ongoing stalking of VR that he feels the need to remind people of it himself...definitely one creepy mofo.
Did you ever see that pic of himself that he's so proud of posting? Just picture Boo Radley as a midget...or John Hinckley with a shaved head...

CORVETTEDUDE
12-23-2008, 03:30 PM
Is this little faggot 'hondarobot'still alive? Nobody's done the human race the favor, yet?!

hondarobot
12-23-2008, 05:29 PM
Is this little faggot 'hondarobot'still alive? Nobody's done the human race the favor, yet?!

:lol:

Castor_Troy05
12-23-2008, 05:39 PM
You do realise that the best way to avoid having to speak to honda if you dislike him, is to just not read or reply to any of his posts/threads.

I've nothing against the guy personally, i mean it's the internet who cares if someone aint to you're liking, just man up and ignore them.

hondarobot
12-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Pssst, knock it off Castor. My troll toys are amusing. If a situation presents no option for normal dialog, just have fun with it.

:wink:

chefmike
12-23-2008, 10:08 PM

That would be a tragedy.

The world doesn't just always need ditch-diggers, it needs jizzmoppers too!

And jizzmopping stalkers need income for things like transportation and airplane glue... tardbot has confessed on this forum that he is scared of driving or flying, thus requiring him to ride the "Dirty Dog" to Arizona on his first(?) stalking mission directed at VR. Those tickets weren't free, even though he reportedly tried to con the "Make A Wish" charity into picking up the tab. All VR can do is hope that her alarm system is up to date when her jizzmopping stalker tardbot scrapes up the money for another bus ticket to Arizona...I wonder if Greyhound has a short bus, or will they put the tardbot in with the general public?

chefmike
12-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Now the creepy little cretin has attempted a xmas eve cyber-stalking of another HA TS...and you know the little knob-gobbler is getting even more desperate because she's pot-op...that's got to be a disappointment for a sword-swallowing jizzmopper who actually lives for and works in a glory hole...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=588794#588794