PDA

View Full Version : when to tell your family

tiffanydoll
12-18-2008, 07:26 PM
I have been thinking about starting hormones for a while now. My question is when is the best time to tell family members about your decision. Do I try to hide it for a while. since I still live at home( I am moving out in a few months incase your wondering).

I have always been shy and quite and dont talk about my feelings very much. so something this big as for anyone really i get nurvous thinking about it.

Jericho
12-18-2008, 07:28 PM
I have been thinking about starting hormones for a while now. My question is when is the best time to tell family members about your decision. Do I try to hide it for a while. since I still live at home( I am moving out in a few months incase your wondering).

I have always been shy and quite and dont talk about my feelings very much. so something this big as for anyone really i get nurvous thinking about it.

I'm thinking over the Christmas turkey might not be an ideal time, but, they would be used to the idea come New Years.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Whatever you do..DO NOT do this during the Holidays! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

tiffanydoll
12-18-2008, 07:31 PM

I'm thinking over the Christmas turkey might not be an ideal time, but, they would be used to the idea come New Years.

LOL I can see it now eating turkey hey DAD guess WHAT!!!!

LibertyHarkness
12-18-2008, 07:52 PM
I would leave it till January then just sit down with your parents, and tell them how you feel etc...

My mum came with me to counselling which was a great help to her and me as i felt supported and not alone ...

Good luck with it x

Libb xx

tiffanydoll
12-18-2008, 09:55 PM
ya I will have to build up enough courage and maybe buy spring.