PDA

View Full Version : NEW PICS

RubyTS
12-16-2008, 10:12 PM
i've added a ton of new pics to my yahoo group from my vacation in DR Check em out! http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RubyTS/
Also 3 new youtube videos. www.youtube.com/higuysmissme

KiSsEs

BeardedOne
12-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Hi babe! I commented elsewhere and I'll say it again: You look mahvelous! :D

flabbybody
12-17-2008, 12:01 AM
that vid makes me want to go to DR

Alyssa87
12-17-2008, 12:14 AM
aww- you with the family.

besides the BODY (bitch), thats def. something to be thankful for.

you should have mentioned that face too! another Spiegel masterpiece.

Buddy Wood
12-17-2008, 12:28 AM
Looking good sweetheart!

blckhaze
12-17-2008, 12:31 AM
*thx the stars that latinas love NYC*

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 12:38 AM
lol :P
i wish youtube wouldnt have deleted the last vid i posted. it was me kissing the guys behind the bar, and a female from canada who was there getting married, plus a guy holding my boobs and saying "GOD DAMN THESE R GR8 TITS" People were snapping photos like paparazzi and me and this female were playing with each other's breasts lol. it was a blassssssssttttt

WendyWilliams
12-17-2008, 12:44 AM
Ruby has always been very pretty to me! Love her style!

Has to be good family genetics because did you see her BROTHER, omg I about fell off my chair LOL

I always enjoy your video blogs.

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Ruby has always been very pretty to me! Love her style!

Has to be good family genetics because did you see her BROTHER, omg I about fell off my chair LOL

I always enjoy your video blogs.

wow thanx :)
my brothers a total sweety. All my gf's have crushes on him and he makes it so easy because hes so comfortable around tgirls n even flirtatious!

DC
12-17-2008, 01:37 AM
Ruby your a hottie

SXFX
12-17-2008, 02:00 AM
How is DR?
Thinking of going there for a week to clear my head and maybe my pipes?

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 02:29 AM
Ruby your a hottie

thanx darlin

Solitary Brother
12-17-2008, 02:56 AM
First let me say you look great your face and your body are the best I have ever seen of you.
I know thats important to you.

Now for the "negative".
You treat the guy thats with you with complete and total disrespect.
You know this man likes you and the way you carry on is disgusting.
He must have really low self esteem to hang around you when you treat him like that.

This is why I am so hard on you girls because what you say and what you do are completely different things.
Ive seen this videos of you complaining about your life and this and that and then you have a seemingly nice gentleman accompany you around and you shit on him.
Your behavior is .................

Solitary Brother
12-17-2008, 02:57 AM
You are by far my favorite person on this board but that doesnt make it right how you treat this guy.
You girls are really feeling it.
I cant believe how you treat this guy and you girls go on and on and on about stuff.
You girls dont deserve any love in your life if you behave like pigs.
Im really disgusted with you Ruby.

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 03:10 AM
You are by far my favorite person on this board but that doesnt make it right how you treat this guy.
I cant believe how you treat this guy and you girls go on and on and on about stuff.

thank u 4 the compliment and..

lol u act like u kno everything thats going on in my life. He's not my bf. He knows it, i know it. Nada mas

oh and btw i think that was a phase, cuz im so happy being single after dealing with this jealous n clingy mofo. I love having options, i love being independant, and i love doing what i want when i want without having to answer to or check in with anybody. u can be disgusted honey, you'll get over it. i did

Solitary Brother
12-17-2008, 03:26 AM

lol u act like u kno everything thats going on in my life. He's not my bf. He knows it, i know it. Nada mas

oh and btw i think that was a phase, cuz im so happy being single after dealing with this jealous n clingy mofo. I love having options, i love being independant, and i love doing what i want when i want without having to answer to or check in with anybody. u can be disgusted honey, you'll get over it. i did

I guess he has no self esteem then.
I feel so bad for him....anyways........
Why is he hanging with you then?

Odelay
12-17-2008, 03:31 AM

Class answer. Didn't take the bait. Personally, I think there is no way a person can judge a situation from a short video like that. There is no context for SB to draw the conclusions he does. And then worse, he starts generalizing to all T-girls. I've got not bone to pick with you, SB, but you really should listen more shoot less from the hip.

Solitary Brother
12-17-2008, 03:38 AM

Class answer. Didn't take the bait. Personally, I think there is no way a person can judge a situation from a short video like that. There is no context for SB to draw the conclusions he does. And then worse, he starts generalizing to all T-girls. I've got not bone to pick with you, SB, but you really should listen more shoot less from the hip.

Go watch the last video she posted on her youtube channel.
The guy that she is with LIKES HER...why I dont know.
Watch how she treats him like he isnt there.
A REAL woman wouldnt behave like a pig.

ocguy
12-17-2008, 03:40 AM
very nice. you are very attractive ruby :)

Alyssa87
12-17-2008, 03:41 AM
MIRA A LA PUERCAAAA

LOL :lol:
i hope i can get a free trip to DR sometime.
u turned it.

rover187
12-17-2008, 03:48 AM
Nice pictures Ruby.

Tarissa
12-17-2008, 05:43 AM
OMG, I have to go there on vacation. Ruby your hair looked gorgeous. She may have been in a rush but you would never know. Love it girl.
Tarissa

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 06:43 AM
MIRA A LA PUERCAAAA

LOL :lol:
i hope i can get a free trip to DR sometime.
u turned it.

lol i had a gr8 time. it was awesome.

JamesHunt
12-17-2008, 06:50 AM
I clicked on the link, but I gotta become a yahoo member. Can you just post a few pics here. btw, I'm over 18 :wink:

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 07:09 AM
sure here u go

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 07:11 AM
here are some more

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 07:13 AM
more

RubyTS
12-17-2008, 07:15 AM
and more

JamesHunt
12-17-2008, 07:19 AM
aww, thanx :P

bartholomeus
12-17-2008, 08:16 AM
Man that picture of you in the gray dress has to be *THE* hottest... you're looking great.

SenatorSin
12-17-2008, 06:55 PM
Adorable and sexy. Love the pics. :)

tslover185
12-17-2008, 09:27 PM
Hey Ruby
From one of your Long Island boyfriends. Can't wait to c u again out here. Love u by the way u look like u had a gr8 time!

Nikka
12-17-2008, 10:02 PM
I added u to my myspace girl

hotcar
12-18-2008, 12:24 AM
Ruby you so hot...

flabbybody
12-18-2008, 12:52 AM
sol's pathetic attempt to ruin this thread was a total failure
I loved the vid and pics

clarknog
12-18-2008, 06:45 PM
It looks like you had a wonderful time. (I could use a vaca one of these days. DR could be an option.)

And, as always, you looked lovely.

Clark - No glasses

tslover185
12-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Is it true Ruby u are now single,do u like older men late fourtys?

TS JENNA
12-22-2008, 05:27 PM
i live for ruby

RubyTS
12-23-2008, 12:01 AM
lol! and yes im single and i like boys with BIG toys!!! :P

poketman
12-23-2008, 12:13 AM
did u stay in punta cana or did u come down to santo domingo?

RubyTS
12-23-2008, 12:15 AM
did u stay in punta cana or did u come down to santo domingo?

just punta cana, i stood in the resort except to go to one of the clubs which turned out to me corny. i had a lot more fun just hanging @ the bars w/the cute dominican guys

hotcar
12-23-2008, 12:17 AM
WOW,you are gorgeous,great face,great ass,i'd love to play with you...

RubyTS
12-23-2008, 12:54 AM

i fkkn love ur avatar pic lol

ef9hatchman
12-23-2008, 03:01 AM

i fkkn love ur avatar pic lol
Did you just want someone to Compliment your avatar? lol. Great BJ position 0_o

tao1kiku
12-23-2008, 04:17 AM
Dang! And I was just in the Dominican a few weeks ago! Was in Santo Domingo but hell, I would have changed my destination if I'd have known you were there! (smile)

RubyTS
12-23-2008, 04:29 AM
Dang! And I was just in the Dominican a few weeks ago! Was in Santo Domingo but hell, I would have changed my destination if I'd have known you were there! (smile) :oops: :P

tao1kiku
12-23-2008, 04:42 AM
Ok, tell ya what, next time you go, we'll get rooms in the same resort, side by side, exchange spare room keys, a bottle of mam Juana and.....

Yeah, ok, wishful thinking, but a man can dream, and dream of good things right? (smile)

Kiss!

tslover185
12-29-2008, 04:00 PM
Ruby where r u? havent seen u in long time on Long Island! Look foward to seeing your new look and u lookin up at me as before .
LOVE U VAN

Bigjim19805
01-04-2009, 05:19 AM
Ruby those pics are just stunning. Hot, hot, hot!

tslover185
01-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Rudy where r u? r u ok?

tslover185
01-09-2009, 04:00 PM
hi ruby
be seeing u this saturday wont tell u who i am until after dinner.
love ya

tslover185
01-22-2009, 04:15 PM
ruby your the best!!!!!!!