PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of anyplace to go in Minneapolis?

pontgmc
12-10-2008, 04:41 AM
Hey everyone I just moved to this cold cold state and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to go check out and maybe meet some hung angel snowbunnies! Anyone coming up here to visit anytime soon? Thanks!

phobun
12-10-2008, 04:46 AM
Hey everyone I just moved to this cold cold state and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to go check out and maybe meet some hung angel snowbunnies! Anyone coming up here to visit anytime soon? Thanks!
Go to the men's room at the airport and meet up with Senator Larry Craig.

He's got a wide stance on gay issues.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-10-2008, 04:48 AM

The 90's right down on Hennepin in Minneapolis should be the place (3rd floor). I hope that helps. Oh and there's a few spots in WI also..just forgot the names. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
12-10-2008, 04:51 AM
The corner of 4th st. and Hennepin Ave. around bar close. Act drunk and confused.

:lol:

hondarobot
12-10-2008, 04:57 AM

The 90's right down on Hennepin in Minneapolis should be the place (3rd floor). I hope that helps. Oh and there's a few spots in WI also..just forgot the names. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

I keep telling you, that's not a third floor. I'll post pics when I get into work tomorrow. I know it seems like a third floor, but it's not.

hondarobot
12-10-2008, 05:36 AM
If the OP goes to the 90's this weekend, tell Nina to paint that damn chimney I built. Heh. True story. There's only drag on the first floor tonight.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-10-2008, 06:06 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I keep telling you, that's not a third floor. I'll post pics when I get into work tomorrow. I know it seems like a third floor, but it's not.

Whatever! I see it as a 3rd floor..or I might had too many COCKtails everytime I'm there? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

hondarobot
12-10-2008, 06:21 AM
I was just about to log off.

It's a landing. It theoretically could be an individual floor, but it's not. I walk up those stairs five days a week (unless I take the elevator). I think we have some posters and an ornate mirror hung up their right now.