PDA

View Full Version : PACMAN KNOCKS OUT DELAHOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Solitary Brother
12-07-2008, 06:46 AM
TKO

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-07-2008, 06:48 AM
Oh shittt! lol :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Solitary Brother
12-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Manny just put himself in the history books.
He completely outclassed Delahoya.
Oscar looked completely shot and very slow compared to the Pacman.
Wow.
Everyone ....me included didnt think this was a fair fight but it just shows you size doesnt matter.

Legend
12-07-2008, 06:53 AM
Oscar is old and washed out,he basically just wanted one more pay day.

Solitary Brother
12-07-2008, 06:55 AM

Thanks for the analysis sparky...
The term is "washed up".

Legend
12-07-2008, 07:06 AM

The term is "washed up".

That coming from a fag who posted a thread with nothing more then three letters nice analysis of the fight you pathetic ghetto piece of trash.

By the way i don't need any corrections from a ballroom talking fag whose vocabulary is comprised of words like kiki.May you overdose on crack someday.

Solitary Brother
12-07-2008, 07:09 AM

The term is "washed up".

That coming from a fag who posted a thread with nothing more then three letters nice analysis of the fight you pathetic ghetto piece of trash.

By the way i don't need any corrections from a ballroom talking fag whose vocabulary is comprised of words like kiki.May you overdose on crack someday.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Im wasnt correcting you...you dont know enough about boxing for me to do that.

tsntx
12-07-2008, 07:19 AM

The term is "washed up".

may someday come really fucking soon

Solitary Brother
12-07-2008, 08:21 AM

The term is "washed up".

may someday come really fucking soon

Let me go watch your cute little series.....gayborhood.

partlycloudy
12-07-2008, 08:38 AM
i wonder if mayweather was watching this and thinking of coming out of retirement to face pacman.

:?:

Solitary Brother
12-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Of course he was watching.
Ive heard he has started training again but I think the next big fight will be PACMAN vs.Hatton.
Things are shaping up to be explosive in 2009 with a lot of great young talent coming up.
Victor Ortiz who fought on the undercard tonight is an exciting young powerful guy at jr.ww and he will be the champion at 140 very soon.
He is promote by golden boy are they are grooming him to take the mantle from Oscar.
Juan Manuel Marquez lost 2 decisions to Pacman but many people thought pacman lost.
Also there is a 130 pounder out there Joan Guzman who I think PACMAN is ducking because he represents a difficult style for manny.
I dont the Mayweather will be in the mix for a fight with Pacman in 2009 but I could be wrong.
Whatever happens 2009 will be great for boxing.

rico87
12-07-2008, 09:01 AM
PANGULO :shock:

PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT ELECT MANNY PACQUIAO

vice_city
12-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Hatton Vs Pacman, possibly at Wembley now.

This fight will be huge.

I thought Pacquiao executed the perfect gameplan and boxed beautifully at times. He deserves every bit of praise that's coming his way for this performance.

rico87
12-07-2008, 09:10 AM
[quote="vice_city"]Hatton Vs Pacman, possibly at Wembley now.

This fight will be huge.

NAH VEGAS too many fools in the states will pay 54.95 like tonite on PPV. Golden Boy promotion will never go to England, besides Ricky's Manchester army of 25,000 will come across the pond.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-07-2008, 09:57 AM
PANGULO :shock:

PHILIPPINES PRESIDENT ELECT MANNY PACQUIAO

OMG, I hope NOT!! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

attracted2ts
12-07-2008, 10:17 AM
I said it on the other thread De La Hoya would win if it came to a decision but PacMan will knock his ass out

Niccolo
12-07-2008, 11:12 AM
I don't know, Hatton was making noises about fighting in the UK. A sellout at Maine Road or Wembley or wherever, that's a decent cheque at the end of the day. Plus ppv on Sky etc.

Danielle Foxx
12-07-2008, 06:19 PM
I was listening to a radio interview with Oscar and he is an asshole. He is soooo full of himself and he sounds soooooooo gay. He was talking about being the golden boy and how they are erecting a statue of him and all this shit. Just totally tooting his own horn. I thought it was so classless.

Tranny Chaser
12-07-2008, 06:51 PM
I hate Oscar....but I hate him e even more now. He needs to open his eyes and realize his career is over.

Solitary Brother
12-07-2008, 08:51 PM
I was listening to a radio interview with Oscar and he is an asshole. He is soooo full of himself and he sounds soooooooo gay. He was talking about being the golden boy and how they are erecting a statue of him and all this shit. Just totally tooting his own horn. I thought it was so classless.

He is one of the nicest guys in boxing and has gotten a lot of other boxer good paychecks including Pacman.
If you think Oscar is an asshole and full of himself you havent been around that many boxers.
As far as him being gay he has a gorgeous wife and 2 kids....most gay guys dont.
But your the expert so I will defer judgement to you on that subject.

Norma
12-07-2008, 09:50 PM
:? The fight reeked of a classic style fixed fight. Since Pacquiao is signed to Golden Boy promotions , it is not in the best interest of De La Hoya to knockout a future money maker, or for a guy to beat his boss up.

While the fight was a true fight in the sense that manny beat the snot out of De La Hoya, and de la hoya because of age, halfheartedly 'fought' back, It was an uninspired performance from him.

I think de la hoya is more businessman than boxer nowadays. In fact boxing, at least since the 70's , has been more about money than an actual sport.