PDA

View Full Version : IS it possible to reduce th foot-size by plastic surgery???

Princessolga
12-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Hi, i was wondering if it is possible to reduce the length oder wid th of the foot by plastic surgery to get a smaller shoe-size ? Please let me know if you have any information.

lahabra1976
12-05-2008, 10:16 PM
liposection?

Princessolga
12-06-2008, 01:00 AM
No , liposuction doesnt reduce the shoe size, i think it just helps to improve the look, hasnt anybody any information? i thought that at this board there a lot of plastic-surgery-experts?

Odelay
12-06-2008, 01:06 AM
Wouldn't surgery relate to bone reduction, and wouldn't that be extremely painful, not to mention dangerous since altering your feet could produce problems of balance.

Jericho
12-06-2008, 04:05 AM
liposection?

Not unless you've got some fukkin big fat arse feet on ya! :lol:

hondarobot
12-06-2008, 04:45 AM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iRgBS1X3MVo&feature=related

Solitary Brother
12-06-2008, 05:26 AM
Hi, i was wondering if it is possible to reduce the length oder wid th of the foot by plastic surgery to get a smaller shoe-size ? Please let me know if you have any information.

How big is your foot sweetness?

lisaparadise
12-06-2008, 06:08 AM
Hi, i was wondering if it is possible to reduce the length oder wid th of the foot by plastic surgery to get a smaller shoe-size ? Please let me know if you have any information. ive heard of some chicks getting there toes cut off now thatrs crazzzzy shit lol

meghanchavalier
12-06-2008, 06:15 AM
I guess if you don't mind tipping over alot it's a good thing otherwise I'd just buy more comfortable shoes and get on with your life :wink:

fitz207
12-06-2008, 07:37 AM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iRgBS1X3MVo&feature=related
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ouch!!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2008, 08:08 AM
Someone undergone leg shortening in China way way back..guess where he/she is now? Paraplegic! :x

~Kisses.

HTG

transmaven
12-06-2008, 11:05 AM
No. Not an adult's foot.

And you never want to mess with your gait. So much trouble from that it's not even funny.

Reincarnate to an earlier China for footbinding pleasures.

Princessolga
12-06-2008, 11:38 PM
my shoesize is 9.5 to 10 depends on the shoe , i know it sounds crazy and of course there are things that are more important, but when i see all my girlfriends having this little foots and all this beautiful shoes i get really jealous. And of course, i want to use every possibility , that plastic surgery reveals to me, to get more feminene

tsntx
12-07-2008, 12:17 AM
Wouldn't surgery relate to bone reduction, and wouldn't that be extremely painful, not to mention dangerous since altering your feet could produce problems of balance.

my grandmother and my mom and her brothers are all dealing w/ neuropathy.... my mom shattered her foot when she was 16, it still hurts her to this day

they all say never to get surg on your feet if you can avoid it bc of how it never heals, the pain is intense, and it never stops hurting

i have a very large foot, yet still proportioned to the rest of my body
sadly designers and most cute styles dont come in my size

but feeling like the lil mermaid, where every step i can take w/ my new legs hurting, for the rest of my life isnt worth the cuter shoes i could wear

attracted2ts
12-07-2008, 04:10 AM
strange kinda vein to plastic surgery the feet to reduce size.....all for a shoe..like everyone says balance and I got family members with foot injuries that still hurt them to this day..Just order your size direct from the company..other foot surgeries I understand but foot size reduction no....

Chaotic
12-07-2008, 04:26 AM
my shoesize is 9.5 to 10 depends on the shoe , i know it sounds crazy and of course there are things that are more important, but when i see all my girlfriends having this little foots and all this beautiful shoes i get really jealous. And of course, i want to use every possibility , that plastic surgery reveals to me, to get more feminene

A couple of things I feel compelled to point out:

Paris Hilton wears a size 11...

I heard somewhere that the average shoe size for GG's nowadays is something like a size 8 or 9, so at a 9.5/10 your really not that far above the curve anyway. :wink:

SarahG
12-07-2008, 05:28 AM
strange kinda vein to plastic surgery the feet to reduce size.....all for a shoe..like everyone says balance and I got family members with foot injuries that still hurt them to this day..Just order your size direct from the company..other foot surgeries I understand but foot size reduction no....

Agreed, and the surgeries that are already out there are not aimed at decreasing shoe size... but for shaping the foot to fit the toe-end of the shoe.

This site was a pretty interesting read:
http://www.geocities.com/jjleganeur/cossurg.html

I don't see how a foot could be made shorter (for another shoe size) unless it is done by taking off the ends of the toes, but in addition to looking really odd, I would imagine it would bring up a whole host of problems from pain to balancing... and only for a meager change in foot length. Toes really aren't that long, look at your smallest toe and think about how much shorter it "could be"- changes are you're not talking much, a fraction of an inch perhaps. And you'd have to shorten all the toes proportionally the same in order for it to look right. I would be surprised if it could shave a full shoe size, which in the big picture of what is offered in the way of shoes- is pretty meaningless.

A 9.5 to 10 size range is going to be found in more stores than you'd think. Product offering is going to suck in stores (some will go that high, some won't, and the ones that do won't keep much in the store), won't be completely terrible online though. What the stores get depends on the chain, some chains send stores sizes based on the local demographics. If you're in an area with a high concentration of people with Asian ethnicities, expect the sizes to not go as high. YES, retailers do pay attention to stereotypes, and that goes both ways, at this one store where I asked if they had higher sizes, the clerk flat out said "oh no, we only go that high with the stores we have in certain cities..." and then told me to take a road trip to Harlem. I do not know what brands, if any, allow special orders directly from the manufacture, but that would be your best bet, but may require placing the order before the shoe even goes on store shelves.

For instance, go to the Naturalizer website- their own website's store does not carry boots past a size 11-normal. 11-wide, 12's, 12-wide, 13's are not listed at all... yet they DO make them, nordstrom gets them in all the time.

One thing you have to be careful of, is that a lot of stores do not keep the really large sizes (say 10 & higher) on the floor. What happens is if they put a size 12 out on the floor, the customers start taking them out and playing with them, going "people actually buy shoes this big?" etc, so what some stores do is keep them in the back and wait for someone to ask "do you carry anything in a size __". Passing when asking for a size 11+ in a store is like passing when working as a teacher in a room full of children, if you're boarderline at all, expect people (clerk, anyone near the clerk at the time) to clock you. Or you could just buy online, which usually means better selection anyway.

Solitary Brother
12-07-2008, 05:41 AM

Chiiiiile Pleeeese!
There are some of your sisters that are wearing size 12 and 13 AND 14 pumps!
Think about ALL THAT leather that goes into making those big ass shoes that some girls wear.
Then think of the expense.
Girl......concentrate on other areas....small feet arent everything....
(I was kinda hoping you wore a 15 cause there are some knots I wanted to see you boot in the ass but nevermind......CARRY ON!)

Princessolga
12-08-2008, 04:09 AM
"Girl......concentrate on other areas....small feet arent everything.... "
which areas do you mean sweetie ;)

Solitary Brother
12-08-2008, 04:52 AM
"Girl......concentrate on other areas....small feet arent everything.... "
which areas do you mean sweetie ;)

Whatever areas you want to work on sweety.
I was just gagging because I have NEVER ever heard of someone wanting to get surgery to make their feet smaller.
You probably look just fine the way you are.........

Aurora
12-08-2008, 07:12 AM
Probably not, even if so - not worth it

mishadark
12-08-2008, 11:27 AM
:roll:

Ok, the bones in your feet are complicated,
very complicated.
Throw in ligaments, blood vessels, nerves, ect.
To alter one bone length is a bitch of a job [read not doable]
all the bones nerves blood vessels ect fantasy land.

Plus it would be doubtful if you would ever walk again.

Alter your toes:
have part of just your little toes removed.
See how you get on after just that tiny surgery :wink:
Again you would have problems walking
FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE

Just get shoes / boots custom made.
Sorted.

ps my shoe size is 5.5 [UK] thats a 7 in usa sizes.
Lucky me? Not really as my feet are really wide [duck feet]
so I have limited choices as far as nice shoes are concerned.

Not a big enough thing to worry about; more important things to deal with. ;-)

Princessolga
12-12-2008, 02:24 AM
@mishadark
wow you have size 7 ?? ohhh iam so jealous ;), i know that there things that are more important, but you know as a transsexual woman you want to be as feminene as possible.
Your Princessolga

susi1045
12-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Smile yes there are srg to reduce your foot site . the doctor will cut part of your toes and make it smaller . i hae a friend that have done it.. they look nice she went from a site 10 to a 8.. .

russtafa
12-12-2008, 06:38 PM
yes cut the toes off

tsmandy
12-12-2008, 11:48 PM
I don't even want to hear it.

Depending on the shoe maker I'm between 11-13 AA. That means I have as much chance of finding an attractive shoe that fits me as I do of winning the lottery.

You win some you lose some :)

tsmandy
12-13-2008, 12:39 AM
oops, double post

MrsKellyPierce
12-13-2008, 12:48 AM
Less people look at your feet, more look at your face first lol

I wear a size 7 in some shoes, a size 8 in other shoes, a size 81/2 in others if they are slim.

Legend
12-13-2008, 12:52 AM
I heard kathy bates has a special get one foot done get the other free.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-13-2008, 12:56 AM

lol Hey, I love that movie! )

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
12-13-2008, 12:59 AM

lol Hey, I love that movie! )

~Kisses.

HTG

I like it as well but that was one psycho bitch.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-13-2008, 03:21 AM
lol I cannot disagree on that! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG