PDA

View Full Version : Is sex power?

Ponyboy
12-05-2008, 05:00 PM
Do you feel a sense of power when you hammer someone's ass? Do you smack ass and pull hair? Or is it just sex?

Is penetration an act of power?

When you answer this question, say whether you are a top or bottom and talk about your experiences.

Personally, I am a bottom and sex for me is total submission. If someone sticks there dick in my ass and tounge in my mouth at the same time, I feel they are totally inside me and in total control. Alternatively, if I have two dicks inside me, I feel used and inferior. Everyone smacks my ass and pulls my hair. Some people squeeze my nipples until I cry out.

Now tell us your story... are you top? bottom? in control? or is it just sex?

Alyssa87
12-05-2008, 05:03 PM
its just sex.
dom/sub play takes away from the experience.
feels less intimate.

i think i have a love making fetish 8)

xxxian
12-05-2008, 05:11 PM
feels less intimate.

As someone who is into BDSM, I can say that I like the power exchange aspect of dom/sub scenes. But that's not the only thing I do. I also like quiet lovemaking and a lot more.

I think it's important to mix things up, otherwise you go through the same motions everytime and get stuck in a rut.

xian

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Just because one takes a dick up their ass does not make them submissive and vice versa. ;)

You can take charge and control a man and make him submit to you in and out of the bedroom!

~Kisses.

HTG

Ponyboy
12-05-2008, 10:58 PM
has anyone on this forum smacked someone's ass prior to fucking them? ... even just one smack... think about why you did it...

by the way I'd submit to you Hara Juku

bulldog
12-06-2008, 06:14 AM
Just because one takes a dick up their ass does not make them submissive and vice versa. ;)

You can take charge and control a man and make him submit to you in and out of the bedroom!

~Kisses.

HTG

Lets face it Hara, you have your own little harem of men dying to do anything for you dont you? :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2008, 07:37 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Lets face it Hara, you have your own little harem of men dying to do anything for you dont you? :P

lol I just call it "Scratch my back and I'll scratch your itch err back!" lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
12-06-2008, 07:41 AM
by the way I'd submit to you Hara Juku

Hmm attaboy! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

meditation
12-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Do you feel a sense of power when you hammer someone's ass? Do you smack ass and pull hair? Or is it just sex?

Is penetration an act of power?

When you answer this question, say whether you are a top or bottom and talk about your experiences.

Personally, I am a bottom and sex for me is total submission. If someone sticks there dick in my ass and tounge in my mouth at the same time, I feel they are totally inside me and in total control. Alternatively, if I have two dicks inside me, I feel used and inferior. Everyone smacks my ass and pulls my hair. Some people squeeze my nipples until I cry out.

Now tell us your story... are you top? bottom? in control? or is it just sex?

i think as a "pansyboy" you experience "penetration" as a submissive thing, but when you start living as a girl, you stop thinking being a sub or a "bottom" as a fetish thing. I realized that i am equal and i deserve equality even if i am a female being penetrated..its not about inferiority or what not..

even though one can have dom/sub fetish, they dont define real life identity.

Ponyboy
12-08-2008, 06:22 AM
Clearly there is a link between penetration and power - I mean the first thing a GG dominatrix buys is a strap-on.

But I do understand what you are saying. Recent experiences I have had would suggest you are right when you say it changes when you live as a girl.

canihavu
12-08-2008, 06:24 AM
its just sex.
feels less intimate.

i think i have a love making fetish 8)

:)

canihavu
12-08-2008, 06:26 AM
Sex can be used as power and the person doing the "topping" is not always the one in charge.

hondarobot
12-08-2008, 06:35 AM
No.

Good night.

Ponyboy
10-07-2011, 07:41 AM
If sex isnt power, why do so many people smack my ass and pull my hair when they fuck me?

BellaBellucci
10-07-2011, 07:50 AM
Yes.

~BB~

justafreak
10-07-2011, 08:08 AM
hell yea

Nicole Dupre
10-07-2011, 08:19 AM
Sex is all-powerful, and has everything to do with power struggles and resolutions. That's why transsexuals are sexual potentates, especially pre-ops.

maaarc
10-07-2011, 08:31 AM
no :)

robertlouis
10-07-2011, 09:01 AM
Sex can be about more than power if there's a mutual emotional connection and it's called making love. That's what I prefer anyway.

Nicole Dupre
10-07-2011, 09:05 AM
Sex can be about more than power if there's a mutual emotional connection and it's called making love. That's what I prefer anyway.
That's the resolution and ultimate solution.

robertlouis
10-07-2011, 09:08 AM
That's the resolution and ultimate solution.

Until then, enjoy the battle for supremacy and see who comes out on top.

As it were. ;)

Right, Nicole? :dancing:

Nicole Dupre
10-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Basically. lol

Quiet Reflections
10-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Money is power. Sex is an added bonus.

Prospero
10-07-2011, 10:55 AM
Sexuality is certainly a hugely powerful thing. It is one of the powers that makes the world operate.

There is a song from way back called Love Chronicles by a Scottish singer called Al Stewart - a long, long song - and one of the key junctures in it is how the singer learns the difference between fucking and making love.

Fucking and its variants can be an act of power - in either direction. Sexual relationships often involve a powerplay - with one or other of the partners utilising their sexual allure to wield power over the other. In both the emotional ongoing sense or literally between the sheets. (In literature for instance consider the way the lady in Swann's Way by Marcel Proust totally dominates the consciousness of Swann with her sexual allure. He is "in her power" )

In the more literal domain, does a submissive in either S&M or in the sense that ponyboy asked at the start of this thread ever really submit to another - or is it a sort of consensual dance, the notion of the surrender of one's own self to the power of another. I think its a sham. Real powerplay in sex like this is when you literally have no control over the partner who wants to dominate you. This is verging on and often becomes rape - which is not really about sex but is about violence and power.

As both Nicole and Robert louis suggest that which resolves this and places a sharing of power between partners is when sexual relations become an act of lovemaking. The power is shared. This is sex at its most powerful. The power to take us to a place of mutual and wonderful magic and pleasure.

rockabilly
10-07-2011, 04:59 PM
I dunno but when i'm havin sex I feel like Superman

Quiet Reflections
10-07-2011, 05:24 PM
I dunno but when i'm havin sex I feel like Superman
You mean you were only good during the golden age and during recent stories you are vastly over powered

Jericho
10-07-2011, 05:46 PM
You mean you were only good during the golden age and during recent stories you are vastly over powered

No...He's still wearing his underpants! :hide-1:

robertlouis
10-08-2011, 04:21 AM
Sexuality is certainly a hugely powerful thing. It is one of the powers that makes the world operate.

There is a song from way back called Love Chronicles by a Scottish singer called Al Stewart - a long, long song - and one of the key junctures in it is how the singer learns the difference between fucking and making love.

Fucking and its variants can be an act of power - in either direction. Sexual relationships often involve a powerplay - with one or other of the partners utilising their sexual allure to wield power over the other. In both the emotional ongoing sense or literally between the sheets. (In literature for instance consider the way the lady in Swann's Way by Marcel Proust totally dominates the consciousness of Swann with her sexual allure. He is "in her power" )

In the more literal domain, does a submissive in either S&M or in the sense that ponyboy asked at the start of this thread ever really submit to another - or is it a sort of consensual dance, the notion of the surrender of one's own self to the power of another. I think its a sham. Real powerplay in sex like this is when you literally have no control over the partner who wants to dominate you. This is verging on and often becomes rape - which is not really about sex but is about violence and power.

As both Nicole and Robert louis suggest that which resolves this and places a sharing of power between partners is when sexual relations become an act of lovemaking. The power is shared. This is sex at its most powerful. The power to take us to a place of mutual and wonderful magic and pleasure.

....contd p94. Sorry chum, couldn't resist.

TS_fairy
10-08-2011, 04:22 AM
Depends on how big the batteries.

Ponyboy
10-08-2011, 12:14 PM
One of the times that I enjoyed sex most of all was when I was completely dominated and treated rough in the bedroom, but afterwards, he pampered me and treated like a princess. During the sex, I felt that he was degrading me but in reality, I think he was saying "I am the boss and satisfy me, and if you do, I will look after you", because afterwards he treated me like I was the most valuable thing in the world. It was fantastic.