PDA

View Full Version : My new breasts

melissacarter
12-02-2008, 12:30 AM
It's been a week since surgery...

The worst is over now. The first two or three days hurt so much. I was popping Percosets all week but ran out Friday and have been getting by with Tylenol. I drove for the first time this morning. Still can't do a lot of things, like twist open a jar or lift anything. I have to wear a special support bra, almost like a dressing 24/7. I take it off for showers and maybe an hour here and there but that's it. I've been in bed most of the time and just now starting to be active.

The shape and fullness of my breasts are subject to change. There is still quite a bit of swelling. It will take the better part of a year for their true size & shape to set. You can see in the photos I'm wearing the "pain ball", a time released delivery of local painkiller to the area of incision.

Sleep has been difficult, I can only sleep on my back and haven't slept more than three hours without waking up. I had problems relieving myself, most likely an adverse reaction to the anesthesia. It got so bad I was re-admited to the hospital. That's clearing up finally. My face is also recovering, I have about 25 stitches under my nose.

Thanks to all of you who wished me good luck, I'll post some follow up pictures over the next few weeks.

melissa

melissacarter
12-02-2008, 12:33 AM
godsawiwasdog

raleighguy
12-02-2008, 12:48 AM
god bless you and speedy recovery!

msbhaven
12-02-2008, 04:04 AM
Welcome back Melissa, it's good to see you again. Your story makes me wish I could fluff your pillow for you and bring you some hot cocoa.

Hugs,
Ashlee

CORVETTEDUDE
12-02-2008, 04:23 AM
This is all a good thing, I'm sure. As we say in the fitness freak community, "No Pain, No Gain"!

I've got a few 'percs' in my cabinet...want me to bring 'em to ya??? :shrug

TsJamieCroft
12-02-2008, 04:24 AM
Awsome, i got some new ones too. Just dont do anything rigerous

tsntx
12-02-2008, 04:50 AM
go wash ur makeup off right now!!! that is a nononononononononono

no makeup til u heal

nononononononononononono

:D

mistab
12-02-2008, 04:50 AM
make sure those little white clamps on the pain-buster stay open!

Caramel
12-02-2008, 05:33 AM
I'm glad the worst is over for you, Melissa. You've been sorely missed. Now I really do mean no pun intended. I just hope you get some good rest. You're the best, sister.

sockmonkey
12-02-2008, 06:05 AM
I wish you a speedy recovery and a heart-felt congratulations on taking another step in your transition.

How did you have them done? Over the muscle or under? Where did they go in? Did you get the tear-drop shaped ones? Saline or silicone (or raspberry Smucker's)?

melissacarter
12-02-2008, 07:10 AM
I wish you a speedy recovery and a heart-felt congratulations on taking another step in your transition.

How did you have them done? Over the muscle or under? Where did they go in? Did you get the tear-drop shaped ones? Saline or silicone (or raspberry Smucker's)?

Under pectoral muscle medium profile silicone rounds 270 cc

sockmonkey
12-02-2008, 08:10 AM
Under pectoral muscle medium profile silicone rounds 270 cc

Doesn't it sound rather like you could just as well be talking about a handgun in this sentence?

pdxcateyes
12-02-2008, 09:39 AM
melissa

Congratulations on your new twins....I'm super surprised to hear you had so much pain....that sucks..but it's all about the end result..and you look fab!!!
xoxo
Kristian

justatransgirl
12-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Hey Melissa,
Your new boobies look good. They look well placed and over a few months they will drop into place and look great!

Be sure to wear your support bra for a couple of months, and start using Mederma on the scars as soon as they heal. I did it for about 5 months and after almost a year the scars are about 90% gone.

Did you also have a lip lift?

Who did your surgery? And why did you get Percoset? All the Dr. would give me was Tramadol... and that's no fun. LOL

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

sockmonkey
12-02-2008, 12:23 PM
They look well placed and over a few months they will drop into place and look great!

Wait.

So it's like Plinko, but with titties? Awesome.

melissacarter
12-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Hey Melissa,
Your new boobies look good. They look well placed and over a few months they will drop into place and look great!

Be sure to wear your support bra for a couple of months, and start using Mederma on the scars as soon as they heal. I did it for about 5 months and after almost a year the scars are about 90% gone.

Did you also have a lip lift?

Who did your surgery? And why did you get Percoset? All the Dr. would give me was Tramadol... and that's no fun. LOL

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

Excellent advice and thank you very much Jamie. Yes I had a lip lift, you can see the upper lip area is swolllen. It's still very swollen and kind of hard to tell what the final look will be.

As for support bra, yes, I wear it pretty close to 24/7. I have two of them so one can be washed.

I would be more than happy to share my surgeon information privately with you. Thanks.

melissacarter
12-02-2008, 04:01 PM
go wash ur makeup off right now!!! that is a nononononononononono

no makeup til u heal

nononononononononononono

:D

You are correct and I agree 100%. These pictures are two days after surgery. Swelling and bruising got worse in the following days. Since that time I have not put makeup on and won't till stitches are out and skin sealed. It's been a nice break for my eyes and skin to not wear anything for a few weeks.

mimiplastique
12-02-2008, 05:36 PM
you did it !!!!!!!!!!! you look fantastic LOVE THE NOSE !!!!

and i see you went under ... Very nice ;)

MrsKellyPierce
12-02-2008, 11:44 PM
Congrats lady!

JanetElise
12-02-2008, 11:48 PM
You are gonna look fabulous baby.

You have perfect nipples for larger breasts

Belial
12-02-2008, 11:56 PM
congrats

melissacarter
12-03-2008, 12:00 AM
thank you now please choke me while you drill my ass

melissacarter
12-03-2008, 04:34 AM
melissa

Congratulations on your new twins....I'm super surprised to hear you had so much pain....that sucks..but it's all about the end result..and you look fab!!!
xoxo
Kristian

thanx, Kristian yes it was intensely painful and even now a week later I'm still having trouble getting up from bed or a chair, my muscles are very weak.

you did it !!!!!!!!!!! you look fantastic LOVE THE NOSE !!!!

and i see you went under ... Very nice ;)

thanx, mimi

Congrats lady!

thanks kell

You are gonna look fabulous baby.

You have perfect nipples for larger breasts

thanks Janet, and my nipples thank you

blckhaze
12-03-2008, 04:41 AM
http://www.character-costumes.com/c%20tiger%20thumbs%20up%20cut%20out.jpg

DL_NL
12-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Wow, you look great already!

wombat33
12-04-2008, 04:21 AM

The worst is over now. The first two or three days hurt so much. I was popping Percosets all week but ran out Friday and have been getting by with Tylenol. I drove for the first time this morning. Still can't do a lot of things, like twist open a jar or lift anything. I have to wear a special support bra, almost like a dressing 24/7. I take it off for showers and maybe an hour here and there but that's it. I've been in bed most of the time and just now starting to be active.

The shape and fullness of my breasts are subject to change. There is still quite a bit of swelling. It will take the better part of a year for their true size & shape to set. You can see in the photos I'm wearing the "pain ball", a time released delivery of local painkiller to the area of incision.

Sleep has been difficult, I can only sleep on my back and haven't slept more than three hours without waking up. I had problems relieving myself, most likely an adverse reaction to the anesthesia. It got so bad I was re-admited to the hospital. That's clearing up finally. My face is also recovering, I have about 25 stitches under my nose.

Thanks to all of you who wished me good luck, I'll post some follow up pictures over the next few weeks.

melissa

Hey malissa,

I have to say I was not in favor of your boob job, but now seeing them I really think they are great and not too much. Great fit for your figure. I really like the look. Even with the plastic tubes you are stilla hottie!

Heal well, best of luck to you.

Floyd R
12-04-2008, 04:56 AM
Congratulations Melissa. I wish you a speedy recovery.

melissacarter
12-04-2008, 05:22 AM
Congratulations Melissa. I wish you a speedy recovery. hey what's my tit doing on your avatar?

melissacarter
12-04-2008, 05:25 AM

melissa

Hey malissa,

I have to say I was not in favor of your boob job, but now seeing them I really think they are great and not too much. Great fit for your figure. I really like the look. Even with the plastic tubes you are stilla hottie!

Heal well, best of luck to you.

well wombat that means a lot to hear because there were many guys, not just you, clamoring that I not get implants. To hear from one of those guys that you like the look, well that warms the cockles of my heart.

The swelling is starting to dissipate, and they are starting to fall into place and blend with my existing breast tissue. I'll take some progress pictures and post in a few days.

phobun
12-04-2008, 05:40 AM
well wombat that means a lot to hear because there were many guys, not just you, clamoring that I not get implants.
It is nobody else's business if someone desires plastic surgery, but I have to say that I have some sympathy with the guys who like small natural titties. Many Asian girls from the East have this look, which I like, and I'm not a big fan of the East-West look.

Justawannabe
12-04-2008, 11:12 AM
congratulations!

here's wishing it all settles out well for you, keep us up to date.

the bathroom thing could also have been your Percosets. The ex housemate was warned about that with hers after her SRS, and she almost ended up back at the hospital too.

watch the weakness... shouldn't persist too long. a strong reluctance to use muscles yes, but not the inability. some rare interactions with the knock out drugs (can't spell the big word right now... semi brain dead) can cause blood O2 levels to be a bit wonking for a while.

had to another friend on O2 for a few weeks after one surgery, almost didn't catch it but I stayed up and watched her so caught her breathing trouble and we traced it back to blood levels due to the surgery. could have really hurt her.

sigh... realized I've lost my ability to use caps properly... I'll go find it later...

Sean

Richctdude
12-04-2008, 04:44 PM
welcome back

melissacarter
12-05-2008, 04:19 PM
congratulations!

here's wishing it all settles out well for you, keep us up to date.

the bathroom thing could also have been your Percosets. The ex housemate was warned about that with hers after her SRS, and she almost ended up back at the hospital too.

watch the weakness... shouldn't persist too long. a strong reluctance to use muscles yes, but not the inability. some rare interactions with the knock out drugs (can't spell the big word right now... semi brain dead) can cause blood O2 levels to be a bit wonking for a while.

had to another friend on O2 for a few weeks after one surgery, almost didn't catch it but I stayed up and watched her so caught her breathing trouble and we traced it back to blood levels due to the surgery. could have really hurt her.

sigh... realized I've lost my ability to use caps properly... I'll go find it later...

Sean

Thsanks Sean,

It's taking a while to really recover. The anesthesia really knocked me for a loop. Much more than my rhinoplasty a year ago. I spend a lot of time at home, and when I get tired I go down fast. So I'm not driving and when we do go out staying close to home and sticking close to my bf. I stopped taking painkillers after day 4, and take Motrin occasionally for discomfort. I still can't sleep on my side and wear this support bra pretty much 24/7.

I'm starting to go for light walks, like maybe 10-15 minutes. Seems so long ago I was running 20 miles a week, when in fact it was only 3 weeks ago. Not wearing makeup, I keep Aquaphor over my incisions to keep it moist, my insides are starting to return to normal. I'm scared shitless of gaining weight. And getting a little cabin fever I need to start writing or painting so I don't get depressed.

wombat33
12-05-2008, 04:41 PM
well wombat that means a lot to hear because there were many guys, not just you, clamoring that I not get implants.
It is nobody else's business if someone desires plastic surgery, but I have to say that I have some sympathy with the guys who like small natural titties. Many Asian girls from the East have this look, which I like, and I'm not a big fan of the East-West look.

I only wanted to express my feelings that she had a very natural shape in her bre4asts and found after the surgery that I was delighted to see that she managed to keep a very wonderful look in her breasts. I know it is not my business. I would not have posted anything if I felt it did not go well. I think it ent VERY well, and way more inmprtant than anything is how Melissa feels. I am really happy for her.

melissacarter
12-07-2008, 09:11 PM

I only wanted to express my feelings that she had a very natural shape in her bre4asts and found after the surgery that I was delighted to see that she managed to keep a very wonderful look in her breasts. I know it is not my business. I would not have posted anything if I felt it did not go well. I think it ent VERY well, and way more inmprtant than anything is how Melissa feels. I am really happy for her.

keep in mind phobun goes out of his way to mess with me, see the comment 4 what its worth.