PDA

View Full Version : Armchair Tranny Philosophers

JamesHunt
11-27-2008, 04:52 AM
I'm getting sick & tired of all these dudes coming on here and making up stupid threads bout liking trannies but defending their manhood by saying...

1) I'm not a bottom
2) I don't suck cock
3) I'm only interested in them as a person

Has it ever come to your attention that for every pre-op tranny, there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of GG's who need your attention, all of different shapes, sizes, colours & character.

So why are you here spouting your shite????

dan_drade
11-27-2008, 05:09 AM
Amen to that brother.

Alyssa87
11-27-2008, 07:30 AM
try not to allow yourself to be so bothered.

if you know theyre full of shit, roll your eyes- and click back to the thread list :shrug

JamesHunt
11-28-2008, 05:53 AM
BUMP

AverageJob
11-28-2008, 07:45 AM
If I were a bottom Id tell my girl to wear a strap-on

RangeHova
12-02-2008, 06:36 AM
I've never been one who felt that I had to 'defend' my manhood. Just because I'm not of a dick crazed mentality does not mean that I don't find other aspects of a trans woman attractive.

I'm OK if another man does go gaga over girl dick. I personally could give a damn what the next man likes or enjoys. It amazes me just how many guys on here get so bent out of shape over another man's sexual taste.

I just want people to realize that you can't throw us all under one tent. Too many people, especially other trans admirers, assume that we all are attracted for the exact same reasons. Those generalizations are what I have felt the need to fight against.

What you like is what you like, enjoy it. What you find attractive, sexy or intriguing in a transwoman is fine for you. Why be bothered by what I like? What waste a moment caring about what motivates me to be with a TS woman?