View Full Version : i blew it

cody99
11-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Well I was at the bar last night and a beautiful woman came in. My heart just started beating like crazy. i couldnt talk to my friends because i was too busy starring at her. where i live we dont get girls like her to come in. But i didnt have the balls to go talk to her now i dont think i will ever see her again. so it was a crappy night bc i blew it.

ottorocket
11-26-2008, 08:02 PM
So a TG walks into a strait bar and says to the bartender....

yodajazz
11-27-2008, 07:44 AM
Think of it this way. You should have said something to her because honesty is the best policy, as the saying goes. If you told her that you found her to be beautiful, which is true, but did not expect anything from her, you have lost nothing. And you will feel better about yourself, for doing it. In some cases she might invite you to continue the conversation, but not always. Maybe she will not say much except, "thank you", but she will check you out if you are still there.

A while ago, when I was out, I saw a beautiful woman come in just as I was about to leave. So I told her that I was not trying to pick her up, but I wanted to tell her that she was beautiful before I left. She opened up by giving me this beautiful smile that I'll always remember. Remember if you are shy, that some women are turned on by shy guys, so just be your natural self. Even in a case where the woman likes a more aggressive type, she could turn you on to a friend or something.

We all have regrets, so don't worry. But I suggest that you set some goals the next time you are out. Here's a suggestion: When you go out make it a point to decide and judge, who is the most beautuful woman there and tell her so. I have found that honesty is the best technique. You are upset because you took no actions on your honest feelings.