PDA

View Full Version : just a few pics

Mjchitown
11-21-2008, 06:42 AM
Here are a few pretty recent body pics. Just wanting to share. I do have more (and face pics), but just wanted to test the waters.

Thanks!

Mike from Chicago

Nevermind!!

JamesHunt
11-21-2008, 06:57 AM
Mjchitown my dear friend. What are you hoping to acheive by posting these pics? Prey tell :roll:

Mjchitown
11-21-2008, 07:02 AM
Mjchitown my dear friend. What are you hoping to acheive by posting these pics? Prey tell :roll:

Nothing really, I was just getting my feet wet. It was a long day and I just felt like sharing a few pics.

envivision
11-21-2008, 07:09 AM
That is it !

I am STRAIGHT again !!!!

Mjchitown
11-21-2008, 07:18 AM
That is it !

I am STRAIGHT again !!!!

Unfortunately (or fortunately, for those who are so quick to make "rude" comments) I took the pics down from my post. If you do not like the pics, that is fine. But I was unaware (since being such a rookie poster) that people that don't fit a particular mold shouldn't post pics. Thanks so very much for opening my eyes.

Also, James, if you would be so kind to remove the pics....thanks.

JamesHunt
11-21-2008, 07:23 AM
[quote=envivision]

Sure. I'm an asshole, but not a c**t 8)

Mjchitown
11-21-2008, 07:25 AM
[quote=envivision]

Sure. I'm an asshole, but not a c**t 8)

Much obliged.

Mjchitown
11-21-2008, 07:39 AM
So be it. No need to beat a dead horse. If it is still such a problem, remove the pics from your reply. Thanks

Legend
11-21-2008, 07:51 AM
Mjchitown, any history of mental illness?

Mjchitown
11-21-2008, 08:00 AM

Just petty....very petty.

JamesHunt
11-21-2008, 08:04 AM

Ignore Legend. He's the village Idiot of HA. He's prolly whacking off to those pics :roll:

blckhaze
11-21-2008, 08:05 AM
face pics wouldve been a better intro.

Mjchitown
11-21-2008, 08:15 AM

Ignore Legend. He's the village Idiot of HA. He's prolly whacking off to those pics :roll:

Thanks James for the defense so to speak. Being naive to this site and making a mistake by posting pics, I guess I opened the door to the people with a less than perfect sense of decency and humility to take shots at my expense. At least there are some that aren't inhuman (not said sarcastically). Well, mistake made...lesson somewhat learned. Have a good evening all. Hopefully my next posts will have a little more discretion for those that aren't so tolerant.

Legend
11-21-2008, 08:32 AM

I sure hope he does.I knew a cock craving fag like you would bring up something as disgusting as masterbating to those grotesque pictures.I'm not surprised though that you would bring up the idea after all he is your kind of people.Now i'll leave you and your new boyfreind alone you f**king fag.Perhaps you can make a poll asking if he is hot or not because we all know making stupid pointless polls is your speciality.

mrbig
11-24-2008, 05:26 AM
For the most part, girls are encouraged to post pics of themselves. Some guys may post pics of their faces. It's not often that we see a guy post a pic of his anus or his beer belly. Not a pretty, or welcomed, sight.

Unfortunately (or fortunately, for those who are so quick to make "rude" comments) I took the pics down from my post. If you do not like the pics, that is fine. But I was unaware (since being such a rookie poster) that people that don't fit a particular mold shouldn't post pics. Thanks so very much for opening my eyes.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/11_16_08_bent_461_844_170.jpg
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/chest_mirror_510_986_166.jpg

:P :o
yeah, work it baby! :wink: :lol: