PDA

View Full Version : Out Of Everyone You've Kissed...

canihavu
11-19-2008, 03:36 AM
Who's been your best kisser?

Do you think anyone would tag you as being their best kisser?

NjTranceAddict
11-19-2008, 04:02 AM
This one chick used to suck my tongue like she was giving a blow job. It was fantastic. She had lips on the thin side but really knew how to use them.

slinky
11-19-2008, 04:14 AM

http://ompi.onemodelplace.com/OMP_Images/Model/197736/197736_m_892DEA4A-E830-0A3E-491946A1AB76D12D.jpg

slinky
11-19-2008, 04:15 AM

They may have been lying, but I've been told my more than a handful I'm the best kisser they ever met.

marissaazts
11-19-2008, 07:02 AM
i've buckled more then one persons knees while kissing

nohj68
11-19-2008, 10:27 PM
This gg lawyer I hooked up with a few years back was a sexy kisser. But my ATF was a married woman I had an affair with. She was the best at everything.

xxxian
11-19-2008, 10:31 PM
It must be something to do with married chicks... My best was also a married co-worker I had an affair with. :-D

A few t-girls have said i was their best. But then again, I was paying them!

Slinky: who is that a picture of?

Xian

tommymageeshemales2
11-20-2008, 12:56 AM
nohj68, that chest hair looks like a mushroom cloud.

Anyhow, the best kisser I ever met was called Sharon. Didn't get anything other than a kiss from her, not for the lack of groping and grinding. I was 16 years old. Few years have passed and only some have come close, but no one better than her!!

slinky
11-20-2008, 05:07 AM
Slinky: who is that a picture of?

Xian

An ex who I had a fairly widely publicized relationship with who I will never get over. Although she did show up at one of my events two years later for some more kissing.

http://b3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00106/31/36/106256313_l.jpg

sheyum
11-20-2008, 05:21 AM
its all about the breath
i had a girlfriend once-whose breath coiuld get me instantly hard every time.
i could cum just kissing her.
anybody else ever get turned on like that from the smell of a chick's breath?
ive found latinas have the best...

Falrune
11-20-2008, 05:01 PM
Only one. Soft, tender, perfect. Not wet, not sloppy, no tongue. She was an administrator with the State Univ NY.

hondarobot
11-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Only one. Soft, tender, perfect. Not wet, not sloppy, no tongue. She was an administrator with the State Univ NY.

I don't believe a kiss can be considered memorable or great unless some tongue is involved. With the exclusion of tongue, it can be no greater than "Thanks for the drinks", "Where did I put my shoes last night?", or just saying "Hello" in Italy.

:P

melissacarter
11-20-2008, 06:17 PM
I would have to say Dick Cheney, I could still taste his daughter's pussy

Falrune
11-20-2008, 06:23 PM

I don't believe a kiss can be considered memorable or great unless some tongue is involved. With the exclusion of tongue, it can be no greater than "Thanks for the drinks", "Where did I put my shoes last night?", or just saying "Hello" in Italy.

:P

Oh really?

“Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.” From the "Princess Bride" LOL

foolish99
11-20-2008, 07:12 PM
best kisser ever is girl here in Chicago I know named Veronica. Her lips are incredibly full and delicious and her kisses are perfect.

xxxian
11-20-2008, 08:50 PM
I don't believe a kiss can be considered memorable or great unless some tongue is involved. With the exclusion of tongue, it can be no greater than "Thanks for the drinks", "Where did I put my shoes last night?", or just saying "Hello" in Italy. :P

One Christmas I kissed a co-worker while I was still married. It was just a quick kiss on the lips. But... Oh My God! Those were the warmest, softest lips I have ever felt.

Xian

nohj68
11-20-2008, 10:00 PM
nohj68, that chest hair looks like a mushroom cloud.

Anyhow, the best kisser I ever met was called Sharon. Didn't get anything other than a kiss from her, not for the lack of groping and grinding. I was 16 years old. Few years have passed and only some have come close, but no one better than her!!

hahaha, never noticed, you are correct! I actually shaved the trail off awhile ago.

wombat33
11-21-2008, 03:26 AM

Actually I am an amazing passinoate kisser. I really am because I love it so much.

My best kisses have been with t-girls. No question about it.

BeardedOne
11-21-2008, 03:33 AM
Oy. I remember we were standing in a hallway at a Baltimore hotel. I think it was perhaps 1987 or so. As she kissed me, I got blue-steel-cat-can't-scratch-it hard.

*Sigh*

That was before I realized that all women are fucking insane.

To them what are curious, she was a GG lover of many years that I still ping now and again around the holidaze.

HP1000
11-21-2008, 03:38 AM
Can't remember their names, I was about 16 and both girls were about 18. It was late and we smoked a J in their parents Dodge Ramcharger. I ended up getting tied up and kissed by both woman in the back of that Dodge! :D

NjTranceAddict
01-06-2009, 11:20 PM
its all about the breath

Yes! I had a Columbian girlfriend (gg) when I was younger, and her breath always smelled exactly the same no matter what. I can't describe the smell or the taste, but it was AMAZING. It must be a latina thing. I'd give anything for that again!

sheyum
01-07-2009, 12:39 AM
its all about the breath

Yes! I had a Columbian girlfriend (gg) when I was younger, and her breath always smelled exactly the same no matter what. I can't describe the smell or the taste, but it was AMAZING. It must be a latina thing. I'd give anything for that again!

youre with me trance----im telling you --its a Latina thing..not EVERY latina of course--and there are non-latinas with klller breath too--but SO many ive encountered with sexy as hell breath have been Latina--dont know why..
and the girl i was talking about---its the same as you say--no matter WHAT she did/ate--she always smelled the same--fuckign amazing.

sexyshana
01-07-2009, 02:18 AM
best kisser ever is girl here in Chicago I know named Veronica. Her lips are incredibly full and delicious and her kisses are perfect.

besos y mas besos

sheyum
01-09-2009, 05:18 AM
mmmm-sweet breathed latinas

Odelay
01-09-2009, 05:47 AM
This one chick used to suck my tongue like she was giving a blow job. It was fantastic. She had lips on the thin side but really knew how to use them.

Same here! She also gave great head with that same mouth... the only girl I shot my load directly into her mouth. But kissing... that was her forte.

And concerning Colombianas and Latinas in general, I more or less concur.

Si... besos y mas besos!

uber_nerd
01-09-2009, 06:29 AM
It was my first intimate kiss. This one Italian chick. She was drop dead gorgeous. We had just returned from a classical quartet thing. (I had, initially, very little interest in the music... I just wanted to get into her panties) I was dropping her off and she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek. I was a bit stunned. She held my left cheek while going in for the open mouth smacker. I was, once again, caught off guard.

She pulled away after noticing I was barely participating and asked me what was wrong. I was somewhat unable to speak..... as though all the blood had drained from my brain to my penis.

I spent the next four hours punching a mirror while drinking myself half-retarded.

I spent the next month trying to chase that moment but to no avail.

Agree on the breath thing.

NjTranceAddict
01-15-2009, 08:19 AM
Yesterday, I remembered a girl I used to hook up with in my teens. I would ride my bike to her house and sneak in her window late at night. She was 100% Venezuelan and now that I think of it, had the same taste/breath smell as the Columbian chick. Fuckin amazing.

dasilentthunder
01-15-2009, 09:01 AM
dont kiss at all. you dont know what these women had in their mouths.

tslover185
01-15-2009, 03:54 PM
my best kiss was from ts rudy she is unbelievable the way she uses her tounge

Jack59
01-15-2009, 11:31 PM
She was ...

Jack59
01-15-2009, 11:40 PM
... although I admit I'd love to give Shana, Vicki, Jennifer and Vaniity a try. ;)

sheyum
01-16-2009, 12:46 AM
i hear you trance man---that latina breath is KILLER

clarknog
01-20-2009, 02:27 AM
In my life, there were three women who were amazing. Instant chemistry immediately. I was involved with someone else while kissing all three. (Yeah, I was a bastard.) Strangely, as amazing as all those kisses were, I never ended up in a relationship with them. Never even took it any further. Wonder what the sex would have been like?

Clark - No glasses

LG
01-23-2009, 07:06 AM
I am a very passionate kisser, or so I've been told. :D But the reason is that I've been willing to learn from all the girls I've kissed.

The first kisses are always the most memorable (both the first in a relationship and the first ever in one's life). Each person brings something new to it and you learn from the other person. Every first kiss is a little revelation.

One girl who was a great kisser showed me how I could kiss a girl more passionately by simply mirroring what she did. This way you vary your kissing "technique" a little and leave her wanting more. If you kiss every girl the way she likes to be kissed then the kisses will become more passionate and she will- often audibly- show her appreciation. Getting a girl near the point of no return without even touching the rest of her body is pretty mindblowing but very possible.

Budweiser
11-29-2016, 01:58 AM
Most girls kiss pretty much the same. It's all good. Who would complain about getting kissed.