PDA

View Full Version : The Plague of the Dollar Bills

transmaven
11-16-2008, 04:04 PM
Has anyone ever noticed that there's never anything but ONE DOLLAR BILLS in the g-strings of girls dancing at the parties?

The plague of the dollar bills.

Bet you weren't looking at that little detail. :wink:

Bostonsub
11-16-2008, 04:57 PM
There's a GG strip club that always pays you $2 bills when you buy a drink or make change. They dont use $1 bills unless they have to....

Bigguy
11-16-2008, 07:42 PM
I wouldn't say never.

tsntx
11-16-2008, 09:26 PM
@ op: have u seen the girls? most are bargain basement and lucky they arent getting paid in dimes

@ the pic: someone paying for their hour early to look like a vip player doesnt count ;)

lol

BeardedOne
11-16-2008, 10:21 PM
@ the pic: someone paying for their hour early to look like a vip player doesnt count

Damn. I never would have thought of that. Thanx for the tip, as it were. :wink:

hwbs
11-16-2008, 11:41 PM
no green on the scene, lol

goliath_91710
11-16-2008, 11:52 PM
Has anyone ever noticed that there's never anything but ONE DOLLAR BILLS in the g-strings of girls dancing at the parties?

The plague of the dollar bills.

Bet you weren't looking at that little detail. :wink:

And if I'm not mistaken, that's none other than Mr. Andrew Jackson tucked into Malynda's thong:

Nikka
11-16-2008, 11:59 PM
I wud love to make a copuple of extra dollars this way

Felicia Katt
11-17-2008, 12:00 AM
In LA, anyway, girls do most of the tipping so a dollar or two is a sign of respect. Most guys are too afraid or shy or what have you to step into the spotlight, even for the second or so it would take. There are some guys who are big tippers and they tend to get thanked well, after the performance. There are also some guys who have had me do their tipping for them and they tend to tip well and do well with the girls afterwards too
More of your guys should give a dollar or two or more to the girls. As MC's always say during these shows, Tipping isn't a city in China :)

FK

MrsKellyPierce
11-17-2008, 12:01 AM
The girls should ask for more money, don't be shy to turn away a one dollar bill and ask for more lol

elo
11-17-2008, 12:10 AM
no green on the scene, lolWho´s the girl with massive buns in your avatar,holly?

Willie Escalade
11-17-2008, 12:32 AM
Who´s the girl with massive buns in your avatar,holly?
I'll cover this one. That's Nicole Austin, aka Coco. Ice-T's girl. :shock:

luv2playwithTgirls
11-17-2008, 12:52 AM
Tipping should be like voting, do it early and often! while I typically tip in singles, I ALWAYS tip at least two at a time and for the girls who are spending thier whole night on a gogo platform I'll tip them several times in an evening. More guys should do the same...

SXFX
11-17-2008, 01:08 AM
Hay it's a recession now piss off! :-P

BeardedOne
11-17-2008, 01:20 AM
The girls should ask for more money, don't be shy to turn away a one dollar bill and ask for more lol

A quick way to lose a tip, especially a generous one, is to demand it or shun it as 'not enough'. That's true in any place where tipping/gratuity is the norm.

I drove cabs and limousines, delivered pizzas, etc. for a few years. True, some were 'fishballs' (The cab term for a low or non-tipper), but I gave the same level of service to all. For every person that didn't tip there was another that was overly generous, so it all balanced.

In the old Combat Zone, when I had my limo service, I used to tip the girls that sat at the bar with silver dollars (The Eisenhowers). Not only was it generous (This was 1976/77), but the coin was a conversation starter as well.

Now I am likely to use crisp new ones or twos. Though the new Presidential dollars are a nice touch (Just not for garters or thongs).

ILuvGurls
11-17-2008, 02:40 AM

not the advisable thing to do...how's that old saying go..."bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush"

of course i guess it matters about the "bush". :lol:

Nikka
11-17-2008, 03:12 AM
sweet Jesus, that butt

Nikka
11-17-2008, 03:29 AM
sweet Jesus, that butt