PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night Party In Washington DC or Baltimore ?????????

MajorHardOn26
11-14-2008, 06:55 AM
Anybody know of a good place to go to meet girls on saturday night ( or friday/sunday) in the DC Metro Area ????

Remy757Photog
11-17-2008, 08:19 AM
Anybody know of a good place to go to meet girls on saturday night ( or friday/sunday) in the DC Metro Area ????

Hell, let me know if you find anything worthwhile up in that area. I'm trying to get more exposure with models in that area and doing some recruiting is high on my priority list.

tsntx
11-17-2008, 10:13 AM
ruby tuesdays holds a reserved seat for its biggest tranny patron

Remy757Photog
11-17-2008, 10:54 AM

I so try to stay clear of any 'drama' but I have to ask, as I don't get your Ruby Tuesday reference? LOL Are you saying I'm too lanky and need to eat more? If so that's cool, I can take being made fun of, just not understanding the joke always gets to me. :wink:

tsntx
11-17-2008, 11:01 AM
if u dont get it... its ur prob

others will

and they are the ones that need to

Remy757Photog
11-17-2008, 12:05 PM
if u dont get it... its ur prob

others will

and they are the ones that need to

*standing on the outside looking in* "sigh, being the outcast can be so lonely but it suits me" *kicks a rock, turns and walks away, rain clouds following*

dc_guy_75
11-18-2008, 04:57 AM
There ain't shit around here. Thats why I'm moving to SF... but, this is my list...

1. Town
2. BeBar
3. Club Feugo
4. Hippo in Baltimore
5. Freddies Beach Bar in Alexandria

The DC scene is pretty sparse generally.

Remy757Photog
11-18-2008, 05:22 AM
There ain't shit around here. Thats why I'm moving to SF... but, this is my list...

1. Town
2. BeBar
3. Club Feugo
4. Hippo in Baltimore
5. Freddies Beach Bar in Alexandria

The DC scene is pretty sparse generally.

Thanks, something is better than nothing

xxxian
11-19-2008, 08:32 PM
DC used to have a few fun spots. Bound on Friday nights was a blast a while back when i used to go with a girl friend. We'd flirt with the t-girls, GGs and other couples and got lucky a few times. It was a BDSM/fetish event and attracted a bunch of different types of people. Sadly it is no more.

Club Chaos had a weekly Saturday night drag show. Some of those girls were hot as hell if you could make it through the drag queen that MCed the show. Again, it's no longer around.

Nowadays DC is pretty lame. I've noticed fewer girls on eros-dc too. sigh.

Xian

JonnyT
11-20-2008, 01:01 AM
try the white house i hear the bush girls have their own gloryhole for the obama transition team

cogent
11-20-2008, 08:49 AM
I ran across an advert in CraigsList of all places for a drag night at Club Rehab (I think) in Wheaton for this Friday. (Maybe it's every Friday?) I've never been, so I cannot vouch for it.

I was thinking of going, but it's the end of the semester and I've got N different things due simultaneously. So I'll more than likely be on campus toiling over a hot computer instead of oggling hot gals. Meh.

cogent
11-26-2008, 07:03 AM
DC used to have a few fun spots. Bound on Friday nights was a blast a while back when i used to go with a girl friend. ... Sadly it is no more.

Bound is back: http://dc.bound.org/

I don't frequent the club, but I did see just one TS all the times I visited. There may have been more and I just missed them.

If you go, please post what you found, if anything. It'd be nice to hear that something TS related was going on in DC.

Caprizio
11-26-2008, 08:34 AM
Call first and get any info you can

1.) Ziegfeld's, 1345 Half St. SE, Washington, DC (202)554-5141
2.) Hippo (Baltimore)
3.) Grand Central (Baltimore)
4.) Club Phoenix (Baltimore)
5.) Club Bunns (Baltimore)

Hot4TCock
12-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Ziegfield's is now where the outfield is for Nationals Park. :(

http://washington.nationals.mlb.com/was/ballpark/index.jsp

keepingitreal470
12-14-2008, 08:26 AM

I so try to stay clear of any 'drama' but I have to ask, as I don't get your Ruby Tuesday reference? LOL Are you saying I'm too lanky and need to eat more? If so that's cool, I can take being made fun of, just not understanding the joke always gets to me. :wink:Ruby Tuesday reference=MONI lol

keepingitreal470
12-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Call first and get any info you can

1.) Ziegfeld's, 1345 Half St. SE, Washington, DC (202)554-5141
2.) Hippo (Baltimore)
3.) Grand Central (Baltimore)
4.) Club Phoenix (Baltimore)
5.) Club Bunns (Baltimore)Thats the one I'm familiar with. Dont know if its still open though.