PDA

View Full Version : ts bars/clubs in jersey?

neverforget
11-14-2008, 02:27 AM
any specific clubs/ts night in jersey? thanx.

melissacarter
11-14-2008, 02:56 AM
There is nothing. A few occasional CD events at gay bars. Your best bet is go to the supermarket.

JerseyMike
11-14-2008, 04:23 AM
Or just hop over the Hudson and go into the big scary city.

Grant
11-15-2008, 04:12 AM
There is nothing. A few occasional CD events at gay bars. Your best bet is go to the supermarket.
The supermarket, eh?

So Melissa... where in the Garden State DO you buy your milk, bread and cereal?

melissacarter
11-15-2008, 05:21 AM
The supermarket, eh?

So Melissa... where in the Garden State DO you buy your milk, bread and cereal?

Dude, I'm dumb but I ain't stupid.

JerseyMike
11-15-2008, 09:45 AM
If Melissa does live in Lambertville it shouldn't be that hard, btw Melissa what is your favorite restaurant in the Lambertville- New Hope area? Or do you think most places are just over rated down there?

melissacarter
11-15-2008, 08:14 PM
If Melissa does live in Lambertville it shouldn't be that hard, btw Melissa what is your favorite restaurant in the Lambertville- New Hope area? Or do you think most places are just over rated down there?

Excellent stalking potential, Mike, keep up the good work.

Restaurants? I like Otoyah Japanese, Siam Thai, Hamilton Grill always superb, but I also like cheap places, like my bf & I used to go to Sneddon's Diner on Bridge Street on Sunday mornings and even the New Hope Diner further outside of town.

Probably the best meal I've had in town was at the now-closed Raven in New Hope. What an amazing reastaurtant.

Helvis2012
02-03-2009, 10:06 PM

So, where do you shop? :wink: