PDA

View Full Version : It was better in your head.........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-13-2008, 12:49 PM
Ever fuck someone and afterward you thought it sucked, but having seen them prior to that had this incredible thought of how the sex should be when you finally got with them only to fail to meet those expectations?!?

slinky
11-13-2008, 12:53 PM
About twice a week.

NYBURBS
11-13-2008, 12:54 PM
Ever fuck someone and afterward you thought it sucked, but having seen them prior to that had this incredible thought of how the sex should be when you finally got with them only to fail to meet those expectations?!?

Yea sex to a large degree is mental (at least for me). A girl can be fantastic looking or just have that hot slutty look and then you find out you just don't mix well. In my case, if someone is too quiet or tame it just kills it. They might be enjoying it even if they're quiet but I like loud, obnoxious, and verbally nasty girls 8) You know, the ones that tell you where they want you to shoot that load while they're busy scratching at your back and you're pulling on their hair and asking them how they like Daddy's cock :twisted:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
11-13-2008, 01:19 PM
I only get disappointed when a guy wave their ass in front my face (talk about being bitch bottoms)! :evil: I mean, HELLO? At least give me the option to take it (conquer that ass) rather than volunteering it, no? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

redtiger
11-13-2008, 09:34 PM
Only had the experience once where the sex with someone was as good as I had fantasized. She lived in the Reno area at the time. Haven't heard from her since. But, one day when going thru the Las Vegas aiport I think I saw her.

blckhaze
11-13-2008, 09:37 PM
Usually the first time with any girl is either a disappointment or a great surprise (or as my mate calls it, the church girl effect).

I only get disappointment when a guy wave their ass in front my face (talk about being bitch bottoms)! :evil: I mean, HELLO? At least give me the option to take it (conquer that ass) rather than volunteering it, no? lol

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL @ conquer vs. volunteer.

BeardedOne
11-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Mmm...

Let me count the ways. :roll:

Jayzus, you people are stirring long-buried memories tonite. :x

I could probably provide a laundry list, but the one that stands out is an encounter I had with a GG at a party in St. Louis back in the 80's (Yah, they had sex that far back, too!). Great looks, lots of energy, came on to me hard (Which wasn't, and still isn't, something I'm used to). We go off, start to get comfortable, then the whole thing turns into a massive rape-fantasy mechanics of a sort. I played along, but was seriously uncomfortable with the whole thing and Mr. Happy up and said "Chuck you, Farley! I ain't goin' there!" and went to sleep on me. I think I made her moderately happy by the end of the event, but I don't think it was worth the way my teeth and jaw ached for days afterword from tearing that fucking pantyhose off. :x Fuck pantyhose! :x