PDA

View Full Version : i am new here what to espect of these partys

niblas25
11-12-2008, 02:52 AM
how are these partys they look prety cool i want to atend one what should i do in one of these partys

keepingitreal470
11-12-2008, 03:15 AM
You kinda have to just go and find out. Look, I'm not very sympathetic to newbies cause you guys allow yourselves to become vics. Then the girls think all men are potential vics. Just go to a party and act normal. Treat it like any other party. Keep your dignity and self respect. Dont stare at the girls. Talk to them like normal people.

slinky
11-12-2008, 03:17 AM
When you go in, first they give you a bunch of free beer. Then, they feed you a steak dinner. Then, they take you in the back room and you get laid.

flabbybody
11-12-2008, 04:41 AM
you'll have fun if you bring some of this

susi1045
11-12-2008, 02:18 PM
smiling

clarknog
11-12-2008, 06:27 PM
When you go in, first they give you a bunch of free beer. Then, they feed you a steak dinner. Then, they take you in the back room and you get laid.

That was wrong, but oh so funny.

Clark - No Glasses

niblas25
11-16-2008, 05:00 PM
well i dont think new you can abuse of new people its just a matter of getting some info of the place and hows the party that was the questionhow is the place? on how to act you act like always when you go to any club normal dont bother the people and find some one to talk to easy and simple just wanted to now how is the music and if people are cool nice friendly. but on the act nomal part i dont understand what you ment

littlenookie
11-17-2008, 06:50 PM
Parties are really a cross between regular bars and strip clubs. There are featured dancers throughout the night and some girls will be going around offering lap dances. Others may just wanna chat with you. Then there's girls that "work" so if that's what you're looking for you may find it.

Almost all the girls are very nice, if you see one you like don't be afraid to go talk to them. Definitely bring some money because the drinks are really expensive and the alcohol is watered down so you're better off sticking with beer. Some girls may give you some shit if you don't get a lap dance but you get that at a regular strip club anyway. Happy hunting!!!

trannybanger
11-17-2008, 07:33 PM
They have a mandatory spelling bee that all must participate in.

niblas25
11-18-2008, 01:59 AM
thanks for the info ooo and my spelling is really bad but i dont mind ok any ways thanks for the info

slinky
11-18-2008, 02:41 AM

That was wrong,

Oh, yeah? Well, my sister went to one last week and that's exactly what happened.

keepingitreal470
11-18-2008, 06:08 AM
well i dont think new you can abuse of new people its just a matter of getting some info of the place and hows the party that was the questionhow is the place? on how to act you act like always when you go to any club normal dont bother the people and find some one to talk to easy and simple just wanted to now how is the music and if people are cool nice friendly. but on the act nomal part i dont understand what you mentWe say that cause newbies usually dont know how to act around tgirls. They come off extremely creepy.

slinky
11-18-2008, 08:27 AM
They come off extremely creepy.

I'm always surprised at the guys who act like they're at a bottling plant doing quality control where they just reach out and snatch a bottle off the assembly line going thru - in other words, a girl is walking thru the club and as they pass by the guys just grab their arm, half the time spinning them around. Every time I see it I really want to say something, but I bite my lip and wonder in what world people think that's an acceptable behaviour to greet someone you're never met before.

I'm not immune to going around and grabbing girl's asses, but I only do it to the one's who've been molesting me for months already. I figure if every time a girl goes by me she grabs my junk, turnabout is fair play. Sometimes I think they do it just to see if they can get a reaction out of me, since I usually don't even acknowledge it. I think Vivi learned last week how hard it is to get a reaction out of me (hope she reads this)

EyeCumInPiece
11-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Ill give you warning: Just because she tugs your semi-erect wiener doesnt mean she's 'into' you.

susi1045
11-18-2008, 02:39 PM
slinky . no looking for a reaction from you . i just like to botter all my friends and playing with them.. you know you are my good friend and i like to play with you but i hope i do not cross the line . smiling kisses vivi