PDA

View Full Version : Honey Love

up&cummer
11-11-2008, 12:37 AM
does anyone have pictures or videos of honey love aka leah chase?
please post them if you do.

El Nino
11-11-2008, 01:11 AM
She looks incredible

sheyum
11-11-2008, 01:18 AM
thats a hot pic--her all hard like that

Remy757Photog
11-17-2008, 10:40 AM

Hmmmmm, That pic is taken from my photo-shoot with her, but she actually appears on the Black Tgirls site. I endured a lot of techincal b/s to get that shoot done, but she does photograph well!! That set of pictures is already up on Black Tgirls as well as her older shoots, and you should stay tuned for her 2nd set that I did with her.

up&cummer
11-18-2008, 12:56 AM
thanks for the info.

daidone
12-29-2008, 04:34 AM
Met her once and she was so hot in person, very cool too.

unctrld1
12-29-2008, 05:11 AM

Hmmmmm, That pic is taken from my photo-shoot with her, but she actually appears on the Black Tgirls site. I endured a lot of techincal b/s to get that shoot done, but she does photograph well!! That set of pictures is already up on Black Tgirls as well as her older shoots, and you should stay tuned for her 2nd set that I did with her.

I saw the video from this shoot. You are very professional Remy. I seemed, from a viewers perspective, that Honey Love was not into it at all. You gave it a heck of a try and pulled it off to the best of your ability, despite the problems.

I have seen more emotion out of a rock than you got from Honey Love. Maybe she was having a bad day. Again, good job of getting what you could.

puller
12-29-2008, 05:40 AM
Damn :jawdrop you could take her home to moma with no problem .. i mean it is impossible to tell she is not a GG someone tell her no more work needs to be done to that body . more please :popcorn

4star4
12-29-2008, 05:43 AM
That is not the Honey Love I know.

canihavu
12-29-2008, 05:53 AM
Damn she is one lovely lady...

Remy757Photog
12-29-2008, 06:09 AM

I saw the video from this shoot. You are very professional Remy. I seemed, from a viewers perspective, that Honey Love was not into it at all. You gave it a heck of a try and pulled it off to the best of your ability, despite the problems.

I have seen more emotion out of a rock than you got from Honey Love. Maybe she was having a bad day. Again, good job of getting what you could.

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah it was a lot harder than I anticipated, I would still like to work with her again. Hopefully with more of an advanced notice she'll be more into it, we did the shoot with only a day or two heads up.

Silcc69
12-29-2008, 08:57 AM
I thought we was talkin bout the one that would be on those old Androgeny movies.