View Full Version : Anyone Notice?

Vicki Richter
06-01-2003, 10:59 PM
How this board got really quiet when the mystery jackass started posting? If I were a moderator here, I would have banned the IP, and rebanned every IP that was that person. It's too bad.

I thought I woud post this just to freak out mega... He hates this stuff...

Peace,

Vicki

ITALIANJERZ
06-01-2003, 11:36 PM
HOW YOU DOIN EVERYONE

MY FRIEND MEGA HAS SHOWED ME SOME OF THE POSTS HERE AND I FINALLY DECIDED TO JOIN THIS BOARD.

THE REASON I JOINED IS I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE HELL THAT FREAK IS THAT THINKS SO LOWLY OF MEGA WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING HIM.

SPEAKING AS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HIM I CAN TELL YOU RIGHT NOW A COUPLE THINGS.

NUMBER ONE: HE IS NOT A TRICK. JUST BECAUSE HE IS FRIENDS WITH AND KNOWS GIRLS THAT ARE IN THE GAME DOES NOT MEAN HE IS A TRICK TO THEM.

NUMBER TWO: HE KNOWS OF WHAT HE SPEAKS. HE KNOWS MANY MANY MANY GIRLS AND TREATS THEM ALL WITH RESPECT. THE ONLY TIME HE DOESNT IF THEY DISRESPECTED HIM.

NUMBER THREE: HE IS ONE OF THE GREATEST PEOPLE. THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO WOULD GIVE THE SHIRT OFF HIS BACK IF YOU NEEDED IT.

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS SITE WOULD BE USED FOR PERSONAL ATTACKS BUT I GUESS IM WRONG. LOL IM SURE MOST OF YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT WHEN I SAY "THE FREAK" WHO HAS NOTHING TO SAY BUT INSULTS.

WELL YOU MAY SEE ME FROM TIME TO TIME ON THIS BOARD. HOPE TO TALK TO ALL OF YOU SOON.

-ITALIAN GUY IN JERSEY[/b]

ITALIANJERZ
06-01-2003, 11:37 PM
HEY VICKI YOUR RIGHT

LOL THAT PICTURE WOULD FREAK MEGA OUT LOL

NYCe
06-01-2003, 11:40 PM
Hi Vicki, long time no see. Regarding the Peaches :evil: situation, we took steps to ban the offender, but that offender had more than one screenname. Plus the ip ban turned out not to be enough and some innocents got banned in the process. So we had to chase them thru this online matrix. Hopefully we've fixed the situation.

longman
06-02-2003, 02:38 AM
Vicki, outstanding pic.
Who's the girl about to work on your great ass of yours...?
That's a threesome that make my year to be be a part of!

Much Luv Sweetie......

dan_yearsgone83
06-02-2003, 07:36 AM
Wow, I miss a week of posting and I get back to seeing crazy people finally getting banned and Vicki about to get a sweet ride...it looks like good times are ahead 8)

iluvshemales
06-13-2003, 10:02 PM
hi everyone

long time no see, uh?

hey vicki...i cannot help but think that ur post was aimed at me. if it was i would really like to point out that im a big fan of urs and when i read this post it really broke my heart. i for one have no desire to make troubles here. i come on this great site becuase i luv beautiful chicks like ur self that's got that some thing beautifully extra.

i have said this b4 but let me say it again. i am not peaches and i dont have anything to do with that guy. the guy is ruining my time here. i thought it was mega who actually was suspicious of me but it seems that a hung angel and not just any hung angel but Vicki Ritcher herself is pissed of with me. so i would like to say vicki that im not peaches and im just what my name states. i just luv adore crave and all things and everything thats shemales

if i have said or done anything that might have gotten u to dislike me pls let me know what it is for i completelty and honestly apologise for it.

and mega pls believe when i say this that i have nothing against u and i respect u as a poster here like everyone else. imay have let out some sarcastic remarks and if it hurt u in any way im sorry. i hope both u and vicki believe me and forgive me.

thanx

PS in case any body is wondering i was doing my exams
PPS i also wondered y a lot of these guyz werent posting on my topics...but i didnt let that bother me for i know i bring a smile everytime u see such stunning hungangels when u open this site and that is good enough for me

luv u all

iluvshemales
06-14-2003, 01:06 AM
a pic of vicki

:)

dan_yearsgone83
06-14-2003, 08:27 AM
Weird, wild stuff.

ANYways, Vicki feel free to actually chat it up when you're online as opposed to waiting for people to be signed off to finally say hello at 5 AM :P

Just sayin is all... :wink:

d
09-29-2003, 05:39 PM
i wonder if Jon and patayaywhatever are the both peaches. I'm almost certain they are

GroobySteven
09-29-2003, 07:49 PM
Talking about multiple postings, Megabody if you don't tell your friend above to take the caps lock off his computer some suspicious people might think it was you?
I would be amusing if you'd done it yourself to make a point though. Is you're humour that dry?
seanchai

GroobySteven
09-30-2003, 08:02 AM
Hey Mega - if we met each other would you be talking in capitals?
seanchai

2nd2nun
10-01-2003, 04:01 AM
Hey Vicki nice picture shoot me an email i have one for you too :lol: