lovethissite
11-02-2008, 08:51 AM
why do i have to try so hard to get laid by a ts without paying for it

Alyssa87
11-02-2008, 08:53 AM
not sexy?

mBomb
11-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Something really fucking bugs me about this site. Every guy pisses and complains when a girl won't fuck him because he's looking at her completely as a fetish and not a human being.

As someone who's been in multiple relationships with mtf's -- TREAT THEM LIKE A REAL FUCKING PERSON. This isn't a bullshit fetish, they're going through something and the exact opposite of what they want is some ridiculous motherfucker who wants to basically bitch out for them thus negating the purpose of what they're trying to -- transition into womanhood. Talk to a few, go out to bars. Be chill, relax and see how easy it is to meet people. It's the same shit in any situation.

Or you can just pay, get what you want and save both parties the bullshit.

tsntx
11-02-2008, 09:39 AM
^^ :claps ^^

now why cant ALL the rest be like this

lupinIII
11-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Don't "try so hard to get laid". Try engaging a girl in conversation. That or as Alyssa said maybe you just ain't got the talent.

blckhaze
11-02-2008, 09:45 AM

Because youd be out o fa job, ****** lover

:wink:

dj4monie
11-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Don't "try so hard to get laid". Try engaging a girl in conversation. That or as Alyssa said maybe you just ain't got the talent.

To the OP -

Well I guess people should answer this question first -

Sexual Fantasy or Potential Partner?

If its the former, your better off paying for it, less work involved and you'll save your sanity.

If its the later then forget about getting laid (for now) and focus on the suggestions others have given you.

Its much easier to find a GG freebie to fuck btw, give that some thought.... In fact it takes little to NO effort at all.

[/list]

LilWyte
11-02-2008, 11:14 AM
dont blame it on a girl if u cant get laid haha

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-02-2008, 12:56 PM

my n[the n-word]a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh btw, let's not act like every M2F is dateable!!! I introduced Hwood to the non Manhattan party going element of the local M2F's here in NYC last night after Sunny's party. Most of them were cool, but we both saw some that need to take fewer hormones and regain some mental stability.

the_corner
11-02-2008, 02:59 PM

Not in NY?

JonnyT
11-02-2008, 03:22 PM

is that a rhetorical question :?:

CORVETTEDUDE
11-02-2008, 04:03 PM

Don't know, perhaps you're "Butt Ugly" or, you have absolutely NO communication skills.

Ryz
11-02-2008, 06:26 PM
topic made me lol

MrsKellyPierce
11-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Because unlike women we know when a guy is just out to use us.

blckhaze
11-02-2008, 09:15 PM

my n[the n-word]a!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh btw, let's not act like every M2F is dateable!!! I introduced Hwood to the non Manhattan party going element of the local M2F's here in NYC last night after Sunny's party. Most of them were cool, but we both saw some that need to take fewer hormones and regain some mental stability.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c375/AcademyGeneral/cosign.gif

RubyTS
11-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Something really fucking bugs me about this site. Every guy pisses and complains when a girl won't fuck him because he's looking at her completely as a fetish and not a human being.

As someone who's been in multiple relationships with mtf's -- TREAT THEM LIKE A REAL FUCKING PERSON. This isn't a bullshit fetish, they're going through something and the exact opposite of what they want is some ridiculous motherfucker who wants to basically bitch out for them thus negating the purpose of what they're trying to -- transition into womanhood. Talk to a few, go out to bars. Be chill, relax and see how easy it is to meet people. It's the same shit in any situation.

AMEN

dan_drade
11-02-2008, 09:59 PM

I'm gonna go wayyyyy out on a limb here and say that you probably have the same problem with GG's too.

RubyTS
11-02-2008, 10:07 PM

I'm gonna go wayyyyy out on a limb here and say that you probably have the same problem with GG's too.

ya think ?

dan_drade
11-02-2008, 10:14 PM

ya think ?

Yes Ruby, I do think that is true. There is also the possibility that he is suffering from a rare case of Ho-mophobia. This is the fear of paying a transsexual call girl for sexual services for fear that he will think of himself as a homosexual. It is very rare but well documented. You can Google it for more information.

RubyTS
11-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Ho-mophobia :lol:

trannybanger
11-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Maybe you should start blowing smoke up their ass here.... seems to work like a charm. :roll:

thx1138
11-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Because money talks and shit walks.

lovethissite
11-03-2008, 02:25 AM
did not mean it like that,i was just talking with a girl last night and she was just like you have to pay to sleep with this i was just trying to chat with her and get her number and see were it went from there

hwbs
11-03-2008, 02:32 AM
u can get laid but not with that mindset...there are plenty of girls who just want to hook up just need to know where to look...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
11-03-2008, 02:44 AM
see this http://www.hungangels.com/board/posting.php?mode=quote&p=559774

ilovetgirls36
11-03-2008, 03:46 AM
if you were good looking with six pack abs or rich you would get laid...

RubyTS
11-03-2008, 03:52 AM
lets not 4get hung!
big cok = me luv u long timme :shock:

whatsupwithat
11-03-2008, 03:58 AM

TREAT THEM LIKE A REAL FUCKING PERSON.

Amen!

It's so freaking tiring seeing guy after guy treat the girls like some sort of...object. It's exhausting for all of us that are comfortable in who we are and, more often than not, have to fight to be recognized for who we are. This objectification, beyond all of its other negative consequences, manifests in a gross mistrust in men's intentions that I encounter all the time.

Oh, and I'm not giving many of the girls a pass, either. There are many out there who are not willing to make the sacrifices needed to have a successful relationship with someone. It goes both ways.

But, amen. Amen and thank you for speaking out. and I hope you keep speaking out. :)

Legend
11-03-2008, 03:59 AM

I totaly agree they are just like any other girl,if they aren't attracted or interested in you they aren't gonna talk to you let alone sleep with you.

Space_Cowboy
11-03-2008, 04:03 AM
the best way is to not waste your time chasing something that is not going to happpen.

Be blunt, just say are you interested in blah blah blah, if no, move on :)

whatsupwithat
11-03-2008, 04:04 AM
if you were good looking with six pack abs or rich you would get laid...

For a healthy percentage of the girls, you might be right. But that doesn't hold true across the board. There are some amazing trans women out there looking for more in a man..a mind, a soul, honesty. And for those caught in the nice car and fat wallet fantasy, well, some might get it...for a time...for a time.