PDA

View Full Version : Mia Isabella's Official 'Welcome Back Tour Schedule'

MiaIsabella1985
11-02-2008, 06:37 AM
I want to personally announce my "Official Welcome Back Tour"!

I know I have made some wonderfull friends and met many of you great admirers around the world and it has been a pleasure. As I had taken a 1 year hiatus from the industry from shoots and entertaining I want to let you all know that I am back! I hope to get a chance to see familiar faces and fresh meat to pound lol!

I will begin my tour to:

Hong Kong: Nov. 9th - 13th

NYC: Nov. 15th 16th and 17th

Miami: Nov. 18th 19th and 20th

LA: 21st 22nd and 23rd

San Francisco: 24th and 25th

See you all soon! ! !

You can view my ad on Eros.com

http://www.eros-ny.com/files/us-mia109-mia3.htm

dc_guy_75
11-02-2008, 07:33 AM
Micheal Flatley is turning over in his grave.

Floyd R
11-02-2008, 08:14 AM
I hope this time around you treat your clients with respect and provide good service.

tsntx
11-02-2008, 09:40 AM
I hope this time around you treat your clients with respect and provide good service.

dont count on it

her avatar didnt change after all that "surgery" so why would her attitude or service :twisted:

JonnyT
11-02-2008, 02:56 PM

dont count on it

her avatar didnt change after all that "surgery" so why would her attitude or service :twisted:

ditto that :roll:

Solitary Brother
11-02-2008, 05:16 PM
No shade but that price list was carrying on just a little bit hun.
I mean I may be naive but you mean to tell me dudes fly your out of the country?
FOR THOSE PRICES?
Wow.
With those prices Im sure the recession wont affect you.
GET THAT MONEY!

JonnyT
11-02-2008, 05:55 PM
its time for a change as the politicos say. lets throw greed out the window. remember wall street? check your history and look below the surface. its clear as day. let the intelligent survive and the naive fall prey. it is what it is. :thumbsdown

MiaIsabella1985
11-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Im not sure who you are but you seem to be displaying the same tactics as my old stalker Ray Aka Guardian Aka so many other screen names. . . following every post I make and slamming me.
What ever your reason is being rude is not appropriate or necessary.

My post are to the friends of mine who do appreciate me and thats all.

Avatar Change: I will display my new look with the chosen company not yet here on HA when the projects are released everyone will see them.

Clients and Services: All the people I have met over the years would ever say about me is that I genuine and sweet and delicous to eat!

You dont have to like me but you dont have to be mean either

And thank you to all of you who send me kind messages and support me!

JonnyT
11-02-2008, 11:07 PM
having worked for the gov we dont stalk we hunt & prey. you are your own worst enemy anyway. looks like youve had problems with many people for a looooong time :spam

MiaIsabella1985
11-03-2008, 12:46 AM
where exactly did you come from and why are you making my post turn into something negative? I dont know you and you dont know me so to make such statements that I am 'pathetic' and 'mental' and saying that your hunting and preying on people is kinda of scary.

Please just be kind and if you dont like my post then dont respond. I have never posted anything mean spirited or derogatory about anyone

JonnyT
11-03-2008, 03:51 AM
i never said you are pathetic or mental someone else did. nor did i say that i am hunting and preying on people. get your facts straight. good bye now

MiaIsabella1985
11-04-2008, 03:31 AM
My trip to Hong Kong is coming close. I will be arrivng on the 9th and would love to meet any gentlemen who would be interested in having a drink or giving me advice about what to see when Im there.

Thanks

Space_Cowboy
11-04-2008, 03:55 AM
If you like dance/house music, go to the drop bar on hollywood road/street, its not cheap, but its the best bar in town imo!

fedeleif
11-04-2008, 01:49 PM
When can we see you on www.shemaleinch.com ?

PS.: Nice clips on YouTube from your visit in Europe.

MiaIsabella1985
11-04-2008, 08:14 PM
thanks Space Cowboy I will definitly check that ot when Im there

werwt22
11-04-2008, 08:47 PM
well i give you my support. some guys just never let up no matter how much time passes.

fedeleif
11-06-2008, 09:46 PM
I'll also give you my support.

I really like the video from TS Seduction, where you make fun of Eddy, that you have a dick dobble his size.

MiaIsabella1985
11-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Well thank you guys! Im so excited to be able to come back and hang out with some of my old friends and hopefully new faces. There will be a lot of great things to come from me soon and I thank all of you who have supported me over the years from my entry into the business with
T Girls 3 from Anabolic Productions and Bobs T Girls. It has been quite a journey to have gotten where I am today so thanks again for ur support!

MiaIsabella1985
11-11-2008, 03:27 AM
Speaking of New Faces Here Is What I Look Like Now! Not Just A Big Cock, No A Beautifull Girl With A Big Cock lol.

Coming To A City Near You!

fedeleif
11-11-2008, 11:15 AM
You're looking better than ever!
I'm looking forward to see more from you. I'm especially excited to see more size comparison shots (where you dwarf "smaller" men) - or perhaps rulershots.

Keep up the good work! :-D

daleach
11-13-2008, 09:09 AM
When will you be back in Chicago?

MiaIsabella1985
11-14-2008, 09:44 AM
No I wont be visiting Chicago but I will be arriving in NYC on Saturday and cant wait I love the vibrancy of NYC. I was there for Halloween and stopped by Sunnys party to see what was happening.

She was beautifull as always

NYC 15th 16th and 17th

come hang out with me