PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Yrs MeMORiAL

mcdicez73
10-24-2008, 03:44 AM
COULDn't Believe these relatives didn't leave a Newspaper Memorial on the 3rd year for a Memorial for the lil 5 yrs old gyrl :( they must need some positive thoughts PLEASE thank YOU
rickys http://www.asimas.com/ASIMAS/johnsonfh/obituaryDescription.jsp?domain_id=131&deceased_id=51557

read of how Ashley visited her lil Daughter 2 dayz before they passed
Ashely's http://www.asimas.com/ASIMAS/johnsonfh/obituaryDescription.jsp?domain_id=131&deceased_id=51557

Name: Carmen Smith
Address: 216 Pin Oak Drive
City: Sulphur
Zip/Postal Code: 70663
Home Phone: 626-7085
Email Address: carmen.smith@cpsb.org

Relation: Olivia's Prek teacher

Tribute: I met Ashley last school year. She always participated in any school event that she could with Olivia. She was easy to talk to and it was apparent how much love Olivia had from her family. Ashley made a special trip and visited with Olivia at school the last day during lunch and playtime. She brought her camera to take pictures of Olivia with the baby chicks we'd hatched in class. Olivia wanted to take them home and keep them as pets and had grown quite attached to them. Of course, Ashley had to tell Olivia no, but I thought it was so sweet of her to come and take pictures of Olivia with the chicks. Olivia also got to help release our class butterflies that day as Ashley watched. There were only a few children present at school on that last "half day" and I'm so glad Olivia was one of them and Ashley came to visit. She was so gracious and let the children visit with Mikayla. I was a bit nervous as they tried to touch and get so close to her- she was so tiny, but Ashley let Olivia show her off and was so kind to the children and so proud of both of her beautiful girls. She seemed like such a happy and content mother. I'm so sorry for the loss of this beautiful family.

mcdicez73
10-24-2008, 03:48 AM
My friend Ricky knew of my Hobby Interest's HOWEVER he wuz still the
best & close'est friend I could've asked for

I'LL prolly NEVER be able to replace a friend like that

i knew him @ his age 9 & I wuz 15 yrs so he looked up to me

JonnyT
10-24-2008, 06:26 AM
I'm sorry for your loss but this is not exactly the type of place to leave a memorial to your friend. You might want to get some help.
Good luck :shock:

dafame
10-24-2008, 07:03 AM
I'm sorry for your loss but this is not exactly the type of place to leave a memorial to your friend. You might want to get some help.
Good luck :shock:

You're an asshole