Ok

whitdo
10-31-2008, 08:56 AM
What up Mil town

KiraHarden
10-31-2008, 01:57 PM
What up Mil town

I just got outta the shower, listning to the Chili Peppers

Come on wisconsin guys stop lurking and say hello.

Richctdude
10-31-2008, 03:34 PM
come to ct:)

inviskid
10-31-2008, 04:56 PM
Hey hun I've seen you lurking on HA for 1yr

When you gonna post? Join the party.
Milwaukee is a wasteland for meeting us girls

Are you Hawt?

Show this Milwaukee tranny some love

Ever make it out to Madison?

mp.rodriguez21
10-31-2008, 05:23 PM

Are you Hawt?

Also in Madison, but def would be willing to scoot over to Milwaukee to see Kira :)

eddymunster90
10-31-2008, 07:58 PM
I've had some fun with TS's in Milwaukee, but overall it's a deadzone. Honestly, the town doesn't have enough ethnic girls to make a guy want to go there. Why go to pale Milwaukee when I can go to Chicago.

You Kira, are a beautiful exception to what I stated.

skrewie
10-31-2008, 08:10 PM
allow me to introduce myself my name i hooooooo--v....kira lets knock bootz

doasuwill
10-31-2008, 09:50 PM
You think Milwaukee is a wasteland, try West Michigan, it would be smarter for me to come across the big pond on the new boat than look for a tgirl here in West Michigan.

inviskid
11-01-2008, 04:41 AM

Are you Hawt?

Also in Madison, but def would be willing to scoot over to Milwaukee to see Kira :)

Oh yeah, me too, absolutely.

dskreet2
11-01-2008, 05:03 AM
I was going to write about a recent experience I had with the Wisconsin authorities (Porter County police), but that's o.k.

Love you Kira!!! So fine, I could drink your bath water!!!

KiraHarden
11-01-2008, 01:12 PM
I was going to write about a recent experience I had with the Wisconsin authorities (Porter County police), but that's o.k.

Love you Kira!!! So fine, I could drink your bath water!!!

You mean Portage Co

Thank you guys...

kimjongil
11-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Gotta love those hot Wisconsin guys !

inviskid
11-01-2008, 06:17 PM

If you notice the numbers on the jersey are also backwards, one can draw the conclusion the image was flipped. Also, you can't judge Wisconsin men based on Packers fans. Some of us are transplants from other states (like Pennsylvania in my case).

KiraHarden
11-01-2008, 07:35 PM

If you notice the numbers on the jersey are also backwards, one can draw the conclusion the image was flipped. Also, you can't judge Wisconsin men based on Packers fans. Some of us are transplants from other states (like Pennsylvania in my case).

Well, my conclusion is that he was drunk and painted his G looking in the mirror, and that's the best jersey he could afford cause he spent his money on beer, face paint and that foam cheese wedge on his head

kimjongil
11-01-2008, 07:39 PM
inviskid,

The picture is not backwards. At first I thought it might be, but it is not. If you look at the picture below you will see that the proof is in the collar. The left part of the collar overlaps the right at the bottom of the 'V' in both pictures. The below posted photo is obviously not backwards.

Also, I was not judging all Wisconsin men based on anything, I was just making a joke. I am from Illinois, and people from my state always fuck with people from Wisconsin and visa versa. Ask one of your fellow cheeseheads what a "FIB" is. This shit has been going on for years.

kimjongil
11-01-2008, 07:45 PM

Well, my conclusion is that he was drunk and painted his G looking in the mirror, and that's the best jersey he could afford cause he spent his money on beer, face paint and that foam cheese wedge on his head

Glad to see that somebody has a sense of humor.

KiraHarden
11-01-2008, 07:45 PM
inviskid,

The picture is not backwards. At first I thought it might be, but it is not. If you look at the picture below you will see that the proof is in the collar. The left part of the collar overlaps the right at the bottom of the 'V' in both pictures. The below posted photo is obviously not backwards.

Also, I was not judging all Wisconsin men based on anything, I was just making a joke. I am from Illinois, and people from my state always fuck with people from Wisconsin and visa versa. Ask one of your fellow cheeseheads what a "FIB" is. This shit

has been going on for years.

FIB = Fucking Illinois Bastards

Your correct flatlander

KiraHarden
11-01-2008, 07:52 PM
I just realized that I probably scared the lurkers away even more by saying I was "calling them out"

I wasn't gonna out yah lurkers, just wanted you to say hello.

Please forgive me and my bad choice of words.

inviskid
11-01-2008, 08:52 PM
inviskid,

Also, I was not judging all Wisconsin men based on anything, I was just making a joke. I am from Illinois, and people from my state always fuck with people from Wisconsin and visa versa. Ask one of your fellow cheeseheads what a "FIB" is. This shit has been going on for years.

I knew it was a joke. Seems the joke's on me now for not properly flagging my comments as "intended humorously" by using an emoticon, such as the ever-popular :).

My bad. I (once again) fall victim to that old adage "it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" :).

uness_alwan
11-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Im in Milwaukee, and outside of there being really no good looking TS girls here - the ones that look decent are all prostitutes. Im not knocking that at all, I just prefer not to date girls doing that.

KiraHarden
11-02-2008, 12:33 AM
Im in Milwaukee, and outside of there being really no good looking TS girls here - the ones that look decent are all prostitutes. Im not knocking that at all, I just prefer not to date girls doing that.

Well you better relocate hun. Slim pickens. I agree

I'm thinking you seen my before HA

uness_alwan
11-02-2008, 10:29 AM

I should be ok in Milwaukee, sex is always on my mind...but not to the point where it dictates where i live :-)

And i have seen u before HA, yes.

KiraHarden
11-02-2008, 06:50 PM

I should be ok in Milwaukee, sex is always on my mind...but not to the point where it dictates where i live :-)

And i have seen u before HA, yes.

Cl, myspace, eros

Crawler
11-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Kira, I was checking out your youtube with your cat and you're quite attractive, ultra feminine and sound super super sweet. Why you're not married out there is anyone's guess. But keep doing what you're doing, be good to yourself and one night you'll find that super hot guy, over 6 foot, who has a harley and will rock you to sleep. It will happen - just keep being good to yourself. You'll be shocked at how fast hope arrives in our transient/trannsyiant universe.

All my love - keep posting!!

dynamtiesneon
11-13-2008, 06:16 PM
Kira, I'm calling YOU out. I just haven't decided what yet.

KiraHarden
11-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Kira, I'm calling YOU out. I just haven't decided what yet.
Take. Your time hun