View Full Version : Celeste: Shemale Yum Shoot

Celeste
10-14-2008, 08:31 AM
Hi Guys! Its me again :)

Just wanted to let you know... On one of my past trips to L.A. (Sept. 4th - 9th) I did a shoot for Shemale Yum. Its a little more raw, raunchy, and spur of the moment. It is planned to be out, on November 1st. By the time we did the shoot... Buddy and I, had been partying pretty hard. Up late, didnt sleep well, LOTS of alcohol, wild sex, and well the list goes on. So in the pics I may look a little tragic, tired, bloated, and scratched up!

On the Thursday I got there, Buddy had a after party, and someone broke a glass on the floor in the bedroom, I was sleeping in. Well later on, I was in there with a group people and was rolling around on the floor, and scratched my ass up! lol.. sucks I know! And my shots in the gold bikini, I was not suppose to be wet, we started the shoot outside by the pool. Well we took like two shots, and then I fell into the pool, lmao. TRUE STORY. I was by a tree, and grabbed onto a branch, leaned back... And the branch, SNAPPED!

Anywho, Instead of writing all this again, Im going to add the nites events from my blog on myspace... Hope you guys Enjoy!

Celeste
10-14-2008, 08:33 AM
Friday, September 05, 2008

Wild Nite in LA 9/4
Current mood: horny

I had such a great time w/ Buddy last nite. Flew into LA, and Buddy picked me up. We picked up some drinks, and headed to his place. He was editing some work, so I decided to get in the Hot Tub for awhile. I put on my lil black brazilian style bikini, grabbed a glass of wine, and relaxed.

Later on I took a long HOT shower, that felt amazing. Buddy ordered a pizza, and we ate, then I started to get ready for the evening. He was still busy editing, when my gf Renae came over. We chit chatted and had a few glasses of wine! Buddy finished up, and we were all ready to go.

We ended up going to Club Cobra in Noho. It was kind of slow at first, but Renae and I were already pretty lit, so we got the party started ASAP. When we got there we saw the ever so beautiful Yasmine Lee, and Amiyaa, along with Kristin, btw... Kristin is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! The place quickly filled up, there were lots of hotties in the place, guys as well! So Buddy was schmoozing, and Renae and I found some boys to slut it up with.

After, Buddy had a little get together. Were the shemale shananigans began. Renae ended up in some room, with 2 guys. Some of the girls were chit chatting and on the computer. Buddy was hosting, talking with some of the guys that were there. Before I knew it, I was outta my clothes, and going at it, full force with this random guy! It was so FUCKING hot, that buddy started snapping pics and recording a lil. It was his first time w/ a TS girl, and that turned me on even more!

I sucked his balls dry, and he kept fucking me, like crazy! He said he came like 5 times, idk about that, I lost count, we were just having such a HOT fucking time going at it, infront of everyone. So all in all, we had a pretty great nite. Today we just lounged and grabbed some Mc'Ds, and watched TV. Buddy did a lil work, and now we are trying to figure out, what we want to do tonite.

Here a few snaps of the nites events, hope you enjoy, PS please keep in mind, I was very INTOXICATED! I mean VERY Well actually the snaps will in be in the album title LA 9/4

Celeste
10-14-2008, 08:34 AM
Wilder Nite in L.A. 9/5
Current mood: naughty

So Buddy and I, decided to go to Palms tonite (Friday 9/5). We both agreed, that we were gonna make it a point to "get laid" tonite. We got there around midnite, and shortly after, Renae met up with us. It was kind of slow at first, and filled up slowly but surely. We all started drinking, trying to get buzzed pretty quick.

We ended up leaving, I met some random hot guy walking on the street, and invited him to go with us. Renae had some guy with her, and there were a few more people (guys/girls) that were suppose to go as well. Well when we got to Buddys EVERYONE was TRASHED. Renae and I decided to put on something sexy, and be the entertainment.

Renae and I kept messing around with eachother and flirting. Then it kinda escalated to wrestling, and before I knew it, she wanted to fuck me! lol, OMG we were so messed up! The guys were loving it! I called a friend over, that I hooked up with the previous night before.

I started messing with the guy I met on the street, and Renae was playing with him too. I quickly lost interest, when he kept grabbing on our "junk". Renae LIVES for those type of guys, so I let them be. My other guy got there, and we started at it! So Renae, was with the guy we met off the street, and they were getting it on. We were all in the same room, and had 1 ts girl, and 1 guy watching us.

The other girl decided to leave after playign a little, and then the random street guy ended up leaving shortly after. I ended up with my guy from the nite before, and Buddy and Renae were hanging out. We all had a BLAST, and were totally hungover the next day.

Willie Escalade
10-14-2008, 08:36 AM
I like going to Buddy's parties. Too bad I usually have to go to work the next day (Friday)!

Celeste
10-14-2008, 08:37 AM
and after a wild 2 nites of non-stop FUN, we shot on saturday. Buddy was like... Ummm, so yeah, you wanna shoot?! I was like... uhhh suure. And there you have it! Dont be too brutal guys :wink:

Celeste
10-14-2008, 08:40 AM
:shock:

nwguy8
10-14-2008, 08:41 AM
Ahhh you are so hot

Thatiger23
10-14-2008, 08:45 AM
and after a wild 2 nites of non-stop FUN, we shot on saturday. Buddy was like... Ummm, so yeah, you wanna shoot?! I was like... uhhh suure. And there you have it! Dont be too brutal guys :wink:

ver very nice photos Celeste.....i wish i could goto on of buddy's parties...shit i would even cook for everyone... :wink:

Celeste
10-14-2008, 09:17 AM
Heres the shot before I fell into the pool. The little branch in my right hand, is the one the SNAPPED :oops:

Willie Escalade
10-14-2008, 09:24 AM
I have absolutely no problems with these pictures...except I keep getting hardons. :oops:

Celeste
10-14-2008, 09:33 AM
Willie: Awww, yeah work SUCKS. Would love to see you out more sweetheart. lol, you naughty boy, glad you liked the pics :wink:

nwguy8: Thanks babe, but you are the hot one! Dont forget we're getting married :peanutbutter

Thatiger23: Thank you, Ill relay the message to Buddy, let me know when you'll be in the L.A. area, hehe.

Thatiger23
10-14-2008, 09:42 AM
Willie: Awww, yeah work SUCKS. Would love to see you out more sweetheart. lol, you naughty boy, glad you liked the pics :wink:

nwguy8: Thanks babe, but you are the hot one! Dont forget we're getting married :peanutbutter

Thatiger23: Thank you, Ill relay the message to Buddy, let me know when you'll be in the L.A. area, hehe.

ok thanx...when i get some time ill have to come out there...;)

NYBURBS
10-14-2008, 09:55 AM
I usually don't get into complimenting girls here on pics because honestly there are some guys that overdo it and I don't want to add to it. However, this pic in the sig is sooo fucking hot. Especially with the thigh highs and high heels.

a994
10-14-2008, 10:01 AM
You look a lot more beautiful than you think, Celeste!

TomSelis
10-14-2008, 01:41 PM
I'd love to come home from work and see this waiting for me. Just like that. 8)

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1celestebw023_262.jpg

lasvegaslex
10-14-2008, 02:15 PM
Damn Celeste.....super fucking hot babe......

vman2375
10-14-2008, 02:37 PM
I'd love to come home from work and see this waiting for me. Just like that. 8)

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1celestebw023_262.jpgPERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!

jro75
10-14-2008, 03:22 PM
I've said this before but I will say this again, your are absolutely stunning Celeste. I would love to lick every square inch of your lovely body ; )

Keep posting those amazing pics. Take care beautiful ...

ILuvGurls
10-14-2008, 03:32 PM
some people have all the luck......Celeste you continue to amaze me. love ya, mean it!!!!!!!

El Nino
10-14-2008, 03:34 PM
Celeste truly oozes sex appeal!

Bone Dry
10-14-2008, 03:55 PM
Heres the shot before I fell into the pool. The little branch in my right hand, is the one the SNAPPED :oops:

Wish I could have been there to rescue you! Would love to give you mouth to mouth!! :D

luv4Tgirls
10-14-2008, 05:42 PM
OMG Celeste you look Gorgeous. Plus sounds like a pretty horny time also

barefootjoe69
10-14-2008, 06:59 PM
Celeste; I think on your worst day you could still make us drool with your pics!
You look BEAUTIFUL
:jerkoff

Herkyalert
10-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Outstanding stuff as usual.

daloo3xxx
10-14-2008, 07:49 PM
sooooo sexy .. every day you become more and more sexy.

Why you don't have a web for you only babe?

playboyAf
10-14-2008, 07:50 PM
all I can say is wow,your the hotttest girl on the planet!

GroobySteven
10-14-2008, 10:59 PM
How do I get a party invite?

luko
10-15-2008, 12:05 AM
WOW

You were one of the first girls that blew me away when I was first discovering this community. You still look great and are still blowing me away to this day, keep it up!

beavisimo
10-15-2008, 01:35 AM
There are no words to describe how gorgeous you look. I'll just say stunning for now.

Space_Cowboy
10-15-2008, 01:38 AM
So natural looking, thats the best thing, nice choice of clothes too.

blckhaze
10-15-2008, 01:48 AM
Just when I thought I hated buddy wood, he goes and makes me hate him even more.

Lucky
Fucking
Bastard

Celeste
10-15-2008, 02:34 AM
Nyburbs: Well than I feel honored, Thanks Mister :wink:

a994: *MUAH* well we are, our own worst critics.

Tom Selis: And what, would you do then? :popcorn

lasvegasalex: Much Love, from vegas babe XoXO

jro75: Aww, Im blushing, You take as well my love!

iluvgurls: Love you too babe, seems like all I have is bad luck :shrug

El nino: Mmm... Oozes... hehe thanks!

Bone dry: Aww that is sweet of you, or you could of just boned me dry :lol: corny? I know haha

luv4tgurls: It was babe, that was the edited version. Much hornier time, had by all.

barefootjoe69, herkyalert: smooches! Thanks guys XOXO

daloo3xxx: Thank you, just seems like alot of work/hassle.

playboyaf: WoW... Thanks, but my vote is for Megan Fox.

Seanchai: hit up Buddy, Im sure he can pull some strings, to get you a VIP pass :wink:

luko: Thats sweet.. Thanks babe, Hot pic btw!

beavisimo, space_cowboy: Thanks guys, your the best :king

blckhaze: lol... I hate him too :slimer

Eklipse
10-15-2008, 02:51 AM
You have incredible side boobs!!

luko
10-15-2008, 03:01 AM
luko: Thats sweet.. Thanks babe, Hot pic btw!

Damn, you just made my week, thanks Celeste!

Buddy Wood
10-15-2008, 03:36 AM
Celeste...now sweety just cuz you felt a little tired and tore up doesn't mean you look it. And just so everyone knows...that was sort of our theme. T-girl gone wild times 10. Embrace it baby! Party like a rock star - rock like a party star. I like that you give'm the back story though. Makes it that much hotter.

Good times.

raquel1
10-15-2008, 03:58 AM
wow girl you look amazing you are mezmerizing

Willie Escalade
10-15-2008, 07:59 AM
I usually don't get into complimenting girls here on pics because honestly there are some guys that overdo it and I don't want to add to it. However, this pic in the sig is sooo fucking hot. Especially with the thigh highs and high heels.
Bob posted the full picture somewhere in here...I haven't searched for it though. Check the other thread.

NYBURBS
10-15-2008, 08:10 AM
Bob posted the full picture somewhere in here...I haven't searched for it though. Check the other thread.

Thanks for the heads up :wink:

Willie Escalade
10-15-2008, 08:12 AM
Found it! :shock:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/celeste2_959.jpg

NYBURBS
10-15-2008, 08:15 AM
Bless your soul :wink:

rrstock7
10-15-2008, 08:18 AM
Hi Celeste. I luv the update picture of you. Wish I could see some new pictures of your sexy legs and feet with stockings.

NYBURBS
10-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Hi Celeste. I luv the update picture of you. Wish I could see some new pictures of your sexy legs and feet with stockings.

Dude that's my fetish, go find your own thx :mrgreen:

scubaman
10-15-2008, 08:41 AM
Hi Guys! Its me again :)

Just wanted to let you know... On one of my past trips to L.A. (Sept. 4th - 9th) I did a shoot for Shemale Yum. Its a little more raw, raunchy, and spur of the moment. It is planned to be out, on November 1st. By the time we did the shoot... Buddy and I, had been partying pretty hard. Up late, didnt sleep well, LOTS of alcohol, wild sex, and well the list goes on. So in the pics I may look a little tragic, tired, bloated, and scratched up!

On the Thursday I got there, Buddy had a after party, and someone broke a glass on the floor in the bedroom, I was sleeping in. Well later on, I was in there with a group people and was rolling around on the floor, and scratched my ass up! lol.. sucks I know! And my shots in the gold bikini, I was not suppose to be wet, we started the shoot outside by the pool. Well we took like two shots, and then I fell into the pool, lmao. TRUE STORY. I was by a tree, and grabbed onto a branch, leaned back... And the branch, SNAPPED!

Anywho, Instead of writing all this again, Im going to add the nites events from my blog on myspace... Hope you guys Enjoy!

Then posted pics. This was my fav

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/1celestebw090_113.jpg

My comments:

Are you crazy? You look :smoking HOT!!! :hitit

:jerkoff

Cleanup in aisle 4

Quiet Reflections
10-15-2008, 01:21 PM
a living masterpiece

InHouston
10-15-2008, 01:51 PM
Yes!!!! I was hoping you'd start doing photoshoots again. You get more beautiful every time I see you, and can't wait for your new gallery to come on-line November 1st.

:popcorn

Celeste
10-16-2008, 12:11 AM
Eklipse: hehe... Thanks

luko: no problem babe, now make my week, and send me sum pix :lol:

Buddy: Thanks my love XoXo Oh what a week! Definitely good times, see ya soon.

raquel1: Thanks sweetie.

Willie, nyburbs: *kisses*

rrstock: There will be some coming soon, Ill keep you inmind, for future shoots.

scubaman: glad u like, daddy :wink:

quiet reflections, inhouston: Thanks you guys, Love you!

:grouphug

After the shot, in the gold bikini by the tree... I fall into the pool. Instead of freaking out, I just got into it. First shot, after falling into the pool.

Celeste
10-16-2008, 12:21 AM
:mrgreen:

ILuvGurls
10-16-2008, 01:58 AM
oh shit Celeste......you shouldn't do that to us......well i've certainly made a mess.

blckhaze
10-16-2008, 03:32 AM
OK
THATS IT. Buddy is as good dead.
Road trip to LV.

Bob's Tgirls
10-16-2008, 04:10 AM
More photos of Celeste is always a good thing.

scubaman
10-16-2008, 04:19 AM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/2celestebw112_409.jpg
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/2celestebw098_462.jpg

WOW!! :jawdrop

Love the Gold bikini

Rablowe
10-16-2008, 05:35 AM
Great pics Celeste. but just saw the new set on Bobs site of you at night. You look more gorgeous with each new set. I would love to kiss and lick every inch of you. Hope to meet you some day.

HP1000
10-16-2008, 06:15 AM
Celeste:
Are you feeding off Bob's fame for monetary gain and popularity? Seems you post a lot of personal private stuff with you and Bob.
Does Bob approve of this? Just wondering....HP

El Nino
10-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Who cares? She can do what ever she wants with her life.

salvador
10-16-2008, 06:44 AM
Ha Ha , what fun.

Willie Escalade
10-16-2008, 07:15 AM

Dude that's my fetish, go find your own thx :mrgreen:
Same here, hence that upcoming photoset by Bob. Buddy, are you listening?! :wink:

OEMEnemyNum1
10-16-2008, 08:02 AM

Celeste, damn the new photos look great. It's already started as a good day so far.

Buddy Wood
10-16-2008, 08:04 AM
Actually no I'm not. I'm a fan of her and her ass - doesn't matter where it is or what it's in. If there's something in it - then that's even better. Her fingers, a giant dildo, my weiner (jk - no I'm not)...

Jeez.

Willie Escalade
10-16-2008, 08:08 AM
Actually no I'm not. I'm a fan of her and her ass - doesn't matter where it is or what it's in. If there's something in it - then that's even better. Her fingers, a giant dildo, my weiner...

Jeez.
Gotcha! :lol:

Celeste
10-16-2008, 08:30 AM
iluvgirls: hehe... I wish I could of watched :popcorn

blckhaze: lol... Cum and get me daddy :moon

Bobstgirls: love the new set babe XoXO

scubaman: Thanks Babe *hugs*

Rablowe: Aww thanks sweetheart *kisses*

Hp1000: lmao... YUP, you got me, thats what Im doing :roll: Why dont you ask him.

el nino: Dont mind him/her, shim haha

salvador: :)

Willie: Yeah, that set is HOT

Oem: Thanks my love!

Buddy: Haha, you tell him Buddy XoXO

:grouphug

RobinH27
10-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Great Shots!!!!!!!!!!

timuss
10-16-2008, 02:13 PM
WOW HOT damn looking good. Loving the Gold bikini shots.

vman2375
10-16-2008, 03:53 PM
JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!!

luv4Tgirls
10-16-2008, 04:13 PM
Celeste, the gold bikini shots I did do this :jawdrop , you are drop dead Grogeous. I think I am in Love. :wink:

FiremanforTS
10-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Celeste is simply amazing. Seems like alot of fun, and no i'm not saying that just because she is naked in the kitchen. 8)

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2008, 07:58 PM
Beautiful girl, she has been going through my closet I have that same bikini lol j/k

blckhaze
10-16-2008, 08:08 PM
Beautiful girl, she has been going through my closet I have that same bikini lol j/k

w/e you dont wear it.

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2008, 08:12 PM

w/e you dont wear it. I do too, I collect bikinis. Don't argue with me, go back to your corner. Didn't I tell you that before lol Lord I feel so Scarlet O'hara right now :lol:

KiraHarden
10-16-2008, 08:30 PM
Simple HAWT

vman2375
10-16-2008, 09:31 PM
Simple HAWTU R ALSO, AMAZON!!!

Rico
10-16-2008, 10:48 PM
:shock:
I would love to come home to that sweet ass!!

LilWyte
10-16-2008, 11:10 PM
daaaaaaaaaamn

barefootjoe69
10-16-2008, 11:51 PM
Celeste, your going to put me in the Hospital with pictures like this!! :shock:

mebarreboy
10-17-2008, 02:36 PM
Is this set up on Shemaleyum yet ?

I've looked and havent spotted it anywhere :(

D.

Buddy Wood
10-17-2008, 10:20 PM
The first set - "hungover in kitchen with dildo" - comes out November 1st. I think she mentions that in the first sentence of this thread. Not that I fault you for not reading or paying attention when there's a giant pic of her ass below.

Celeste
10-18-2008, 01:27 AM
RobinH27: Thank you!

Timuss: *muah*

vman2375: Thank you *blushing*

luv4tgirls: Aww, thanks my luv *hugs*

firemanforts: lol... I think WE'D have alot of fun :wink:

Kelly: haha... gotta luv the stripper stores!

blckhaze: lmao....

Kira: Thanks Babe, :shock: WOW, luv your new avatar! Your gonna have to teach me, how to do that!

vman2375 Not amazon... Statuesque!

Rico: Well come on over!

Lilwyte: *muah*, right back at ya babe XoXo

barefootjoe69: Ill be your naughty nurse.. Nurse Goodhead. Time for your spongebath :wink:

mebarreboy: lol... you didnt read the first post!

Buddy: lol... Thanks for the recap :wink:

OEMEnemyNum1
10-18-2008, 02:18 AM
Celeste has a great response system on this thing, lol.

Celeste, Recognize the boobs in this photo? (not yours if you cant tell).

Celeste
10-18-2008, 02:27 AM
no

daloo3xxx
10-18-2008, 07:14 AM
Celeste your pics are so hot and I can't handle watching this sexy stuff of yours please take it easy on us babe.. but if you do so, the other problem will come up that I can't get enough of your sexy stuff ....
What should I do ????????

Coroner
10-18-2008, 07:22 AM
Beautiful, beautiful. :wink:

Herkyalert
10-18-2008, 07:23 AM
Damn! I'm at attention....again!

DL_NL
10-18-2008, 05:00 PM
Babe, you're simply gorgeous!

Rico
10-18-2008, 11:42 PM
RobinH27: Thank you!

Timuss: *muah*

vman2375: Thank you *blushing*

luv4tgirls: Aww, thanks my luv *hugs*

firemanforts: lol... I think WE'D have alot of fun :wink:

Kelly: haha... gotta luv the stripper stores!

blckhaze: lmao....

Kira: Thanks Babe, :shock: WOW, luv your new avatar! Your gonna have to teach me, how to do that!

vman2375 Not amazon... Statuesque!

Rico: Well come on over!

Lilwyte: *muah*, right back at ya babe XoXo

barefootjoe69: Ill be your naughty nurse.. Nurse Goodhead. Time for your spongebath :wink:

mebarreboy: lol... you didnt read the first post!

Buddy: lol... Thanks for the recap :wink:
You gotta love Celeste for taking the time to respond to each of us!

pigsnizzle
04-27-2009, 05:19 PM
celeste has super breasts! they're so perfect! most G-Girls don't even have a pair like hers LOL!

ohioguy13
04-27-2009, 10:29 PM
wow what can i say celeste is such a hottie always a babe always will be.

Helvis2012
04-27-2009, 11:52 PM
Yes, of course.

robinn
04-28-2009, 05:05 AM
nice pink asshole. bet it tastes sweet like a mango!