PDA

View Full Version : Can we discuss Breast Milk?

ska
08-20-2005, 07:52 AM
Or rather Tgirl breast milk. I would love to know more about this issue, especially from the tgirls themselves.

A few questions in particular are , How many of you tgirls have actually produced breast milk?

Was it something you were trying to achieve or was it a surprise to you when they started making milk.

Was or is it an exciting thing for you to know you are making milk just like the real girls? And also does it make you feel more girly or whatever while you are in a milk producing state?

Is it something of a bother for any of you who were not trying to make milk? Is it very uncomfortable?

Does it excite you to feed your milk to a lover or a man ? Is it anywhere near the same thing to share those bodily fluids as it is with others. What I mean by that is in these unsafe times of stds and other things, I assume you would have reached a special type relationship when sharing of bodily fluids, so is it endearing to you for a man to want to drink your milk?

Sorry if any of these questions came off stupid sounding or ignorant. I am just very curious over tgirls making milk. I have no info on any of this so maybe I am quite stupid but I'd love to be better informed. :wink:

brickcitybrother
08-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Ok I know this has been discussed before. A search of the archives will produce great results. And yes between hormones and impants - some of the lovely ladies are able to lactate.

Ecstatic
08-20-2005, 07:30 PM
Yes, hormones often cause lactation in tgirls. I've only seen a girl produce a few drops myself, but I know some produce a fair amount depending on their hormones. I think it's quite sexy. However, be aware that HIV and other STDs can be passed in breast milk. I think the likelihood of infection of HIV is much lower than unprotected anal intercourse, but it can indeed be transferred this way, particularly if you have any cuts in your gums (as from flossing). Some mothers have passed HIV to their infants through breastfeeding.

ska
08-20-2005, 09:41 PM
Ok I know this has been discussed before. A search of the archives will produce great results. And yes between hormones and impants - some of the lovely ladies are able to lactate.

Atleast I think I found all the post about it anyway. If not please feel free to correct me. But the post ( two I believe) I found were more about lets see pics and people commenting about whether they find it sexy or not. I was hoping for a discussion of some sort , hopefully with input from tgirls who have actually lactated. If I have somehow missed a discussion topic on this matter please point it out to me, I'd love to read it .

ska
08-24-2005, 08:23 AM
Well I am guessing this is either sort of boring or maybe a no no to discuss. None of your ladies care to share thoughts or experiences or desires concerning your lactation? Allanah? Have you Lactated before? Anyone else?

Miranda Jade Hussey
08-24-2005, 11:02 AM
Yes, hormones often cause lactation in tgirls. I've only seen a girl produce a few drops myself, but I know some produce a fair amount depending on their hormones. I think it's quite sexy.

Ok, another reason in favor of going on hormones ;-)

If I produce milk someday, its going to tickle me pink. So if you hear a girlish squeal so loud its heard on the east coast from out west here, thats just me finally making milk...

Cheers

Miri

ska
08-25-2005, 07:00 PM
Thank you for joining in Miranda, I appreciate your comments :)

BlackAdder
08-26-2005, 12:29 AM
Interesting....Learn something new every day!!! I think it would be sexy but i can see it becoming an annoyance to you girls afte awhile..

BostonBad
03-06-2019, 12:50 PM
Has anyone here tried nursing from a tswoman?

BostonBad
03-06-2019, 12:52 PM
I have swallowed many, many semen loads.

No ts breast milk yet.

incognito_bot
03-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Has anyone here tried nursing from a tswoman?
A few years ago i came across a ts here in oz, spent some time with her couple of times. She did lactate a fair amount. I enjoyed it a lot. But she got annoyed after gew mins.

Cerberus
03-06-2019, 08:08 PM
How selfish of her!!:whistle:

smalltownguy
03-06-2019, 08:50 PM
How selfish of her!!:whistle:

lolz...yeah ..kinda

BostonBad
07-10-2019, 01:48 PM
what makes a ts girl lactate?

That is a new body milk I need 2 try.

Fitzcarraldo
07-10-2019, 02:46 PM
what makes a ts girl lactate?

Hormones.

BostonBad
07-10-2019, 05:49 PM
What type of 'mones specifically?

Torris
07-10-2019, 07:50 PM
Hormones.

I find lactation hot. I saw a scene with Isa Mendes where she giggles as she milks her little titlets.

So it is not milk but milky hormones? Gonna assume it taste like chemicals and not 2% dairy?

Fitzcarraldo
07-10-2019, 08:42 PM
What type of 'mones specifically?

Not testosterone.

Fitzcarraldo
07-10-2019, 08:42 PM
I find lactation hot. I saw a scene with Isa Mendes where she giggles as she milks her little titlets.

So it is not milk but milky hormones? Gonna assume it taste like chemicals and not 2% dairy?

The hormones cause lactation. The lactation is milk produced by the body, triggered by the hormones, which is what occurs naturally in GGs.