PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Justice

Pages : [1] 2

moose146
10-06-2008, 06:35 AM
Hey there everyone, is there anywhere we can see more of Jennifer, Does she model?? I think shes hot :D

saifan
10-06-2008, 06:36 AM
:D

Alyssa87
10-06-2008, 06:40 AM
check her out in live action on her very own online tv show. she's hilarious.

http://www.gayborhood.tv

blckhaze
10-06-2008, 06:46 AM
http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/overheard/files/2008/06/mr-burns.jpg

this should be fun...

Thatiger23
10-06-2008, 06:49 AM
http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/overheard/files/2008/06/mr-burns.jpg

this should be fun...

lol haze

moose146
10-06-2008, 07:04 AM
ive been watching gaybarhood but was hopeing she done somed moeling, she is funny. Funny and gorgeous!!

JerseyMike
10-06-2008, 07:32 AM
She has a video with mimi plastique where they both look amazing and just having a good time. Plus Jennifer isn't wearing her safari gear if you want to see her in something different.

moose146
10-06-2008, 07:49 AM
Thanks thts on gayborhood?

tree
10-06-2008, 07:55 AM
a while back had an hour to kill and it turned into 2+ hours cuz I had to watch every episode of urban Surfari . She's great! Wish we saw more of her!

mimiplastique
10-06-2008, 08:26 AM
MY JEN lol ;)

tsntx
10-06-2008, 10:14 AM
well i heard that bitch was going to nyc next week and then to chicago the week after

but i then i heard her talk and i didnt care anymore

:popcorn

thnx for the love

ill get ur money to yall soon

moose146
10-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks for writing in thread Jennifer yay!!! Im a big fan

Solitary Brother
10-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Hey there everyone, is there anywhere we can see more of Jennifer, Does she model?? I think shes hot :D

The zoo

trannybanger
10-06-2008, 07:02 PM
The zoo

Damn lacypanties, in search of a smackdown?

Dinand
10-06-2008, 07:10 PM
She's fucking HOT beyond HOT! I especially like her when she wears her safari outfit! I wish she would make some wallpapers of herself which we could use for our computers!

tsntx
10-06-2008, 08:12 PM

The zoo

look around faggot this is the zoo

and ur a hybrid of a jackass and an ape

moose146
10-06-2008, 09:47 PM
The zoo??? why would you say that? I dont post that often but im just saying i think shes very attractive and if you dont agree fine but why ruin my post with smartarse comments?

tsntx
10-07-2008, 01:50 PM
The zoo??? why would you say that? I dont post that often but im just saying i think shes very attractive and if you dont agree fine but why ruin my post with smartarse comments?

bc hes a jackass monkey

u just keep giving well deserved praise

on another note.. what happened to the pic i posted? i was using it as my avatar... :?:

moose146
10-07-2008, 02:08 PM
umm well fuck him! I dont know what happened to the pic sorry

bunzy
10-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Well i guess you just can't have it all she's got a terrible voice for that gorgeous face and body.

ARMANIXXX
10-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Well i guess you just can't have it all she's got a terrible voice for that gorgeous face and body.

Let the games begin, shall we.

arnie666
10-07-2008, 08:30 PM

Shutup you spunkbubble. Jen is a very fit girl and any bloke if she isn't spoken for all ready would be very lucky to have her. She's funny too at least on here.

And not that I give a shit but I don't hear anything wrong with her voice:? plenty of GG's have different kinds of voices anyway.

FiremanforTS
10-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Jen may very well be the most REFRESHING character on here maybe next to JWBL. Good Lord, what is wrong with this place sometimes.

Like mom's that eat their young.

santiago316
10-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Uh oh :shock:

Dinand
10-07-2008, 09:28 PM
I guess SB isn't the only moron in this thread!

moose146
10-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Well i think she sounds hot, looks hot and acts hot

tsntx
10-08-2008, 12:15 AM
oooh this just gave me an idea for a new video w/ mimi while were in NYC this week

Dinand
10-08-2008, 12:55 AM

Word. I love it when she says okeeeeee

El Nino
10-08-2008, 02:06 AM
Her personality is piss poor. She chronically exhibits un-evolved points of view and she is full of bigotry against her own kind. Who cares about what anybody looks like when their soul is so ugly?

KiraHarden
10-08-2008, 02:18 AM
Jen will you please fuck this uptight fag. God, this bitch needs his kotex, his pussy is bleeding

Edit

Be careful you might get this bitch pregnant. He's ripe

blackdong4sale
10-08-2008, 02:39 AM
pics?

mrbig
10-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Jen will you please fuck this uptight fag. God, this bitch needs his kotex his pussy bleeding
pics?

freak :shock: :wink:

tsntx
10-08-2008, 04:45 AM
Her personality is piss poor. She chronically exhibits un-evolved points of view and she is full of bigotry against her own kind. Who cares about what anybody looks like when their soul is so ugly?

why bc i call guys like you :faggots:?

youre not me, youre not one of "my kind", im not now or was ever a "faggot", un-evolved points of view? like what? some of the shit i spew on you queens is so evolved ur lil monkey brains cant comprehend it much less care about anything but big, fat, juicy bananas creaming all over your faggoty mouths

blckhaze
10-08-2008, 05:13 AM
oooh this just gave me an idea for a new video w/ mimi while were in NYC this week

so both you white bitches gonna be in NYC?

dear God....

Willie Escalade
10-08-2008, 05:35 AM
Ditto!

I can't wait to see what you two vixens have in store! :popcorn

Legend
10-08-2008, 05:44 AM
un-evolved points of view? like what? some of the shit i spew on you queens is so evolved ur lil monkey brains cant comprehend it much less care about anything but big, fat, juicy bananas creaming all over your faggoty mouths

Ouch

mimiplastique
10-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Jen we are going to have a more than fantastic or should i say fabulous time in nyc this week ;) we get to meet Alyssa AND look FAB !!!! i cannot wait to do it again .... vids shopping and makeup :)

Dinand
10-08-2008, 06:40 PM
Are you nuts? If you saw her urban safari episodes you would see she treats them all with respect, gays, lesbians and drags, even the tranny train wreck ;-)

El Nino
10-08-2008, 07:33 PM
Case-in-point

tsntx
10-09-2008, 07:28 PM
last night at the lady bunny show

edit: yall have to wait til i shrink them down lol

dont want you to fall into my pores

keepingitreal470
10-09-2008, 09:48 PM
Are you nuts? If you saw her urban safari episodes you would see she treats them all with respect, gays, lesbians and drags, even the tranny train wreck ;-)Umm HELLO, she's getting paid to do that. I doubt that whoever produces that webisode wants her to insult people. Damm, fucking cockhounds are so fucking stupid.

mimiplastique
10-09-2008, 10:51 PM
last night at the lady bunny show

edit: yall have to wait til i shrink them down lol

dont want you to fall into my pores

no lets

PeteIsHere
10-09-2008, 11:53 PM
You got that right. It is called acting. I'm glad to see that there are a few people on this forum capable of seeing through Jennifer's phony facade.

Are you nuts? If you saw her urban safari episodes you would see she treats them all with respect, gays, lesbians and drags, even the tranny train wreck ;-)Umm HELLO, she's getting paid to do that. I doubt that whoever produces that webisode wants her to insult people. Damm, fucking cockhounds are so fucking stupid.

blckhaze
10-09-2008, 11:58 PM
hell yea its phony, because shes actually a decent person.

but because she doesnt wave her dick or act like a fucking ditz to inflate you ego, shes horrible or whatever.

some of you guys kill me.
I hope to catch the jen/mimi show here in ny. theyll fit in quite well.

PeteIsHere
10-10-2008, 04:06 AM
She doesn't have to do any of the things that you mentioned to gain my acceptance. I have no idea what you are talking about because I've never kissed anyone's ass of this forum . My perception of Jennifer is that she is a cantankerous person and I will leave it at that.

hell yea its phony, because shes actually a decent person.

but because she doesnt wave her dick or act like a fucking ditz to inflate you ego, shes horrible or whatever.

some of you guys kill me.
I hope to catch the jen/mimi show here in ny. theyll fit in quite well.

Legend
10-10-2008, 04:48 AM
Jennifer is a cool person who doesn't take shit from guys like most girls on here do.I've seen some guys make girls stop posting here from talking shit but if some random guy talks shit to her she will snap back in a heartbeat.Face it you guys dislike her because she talks back if you talk shit to her and she freely speaks her mind without caution that someone will not buy her product.

El Nino
10-10-2008, 04:53 AM
"Jennifer Justice" a special case where she gets off and feels empowered calling guys fags, in a most derogatory tone. Funny thing is, I can't even imagine how many times he was called a fag in his past, due to his feminine attributes. I am sure it didn't feel too good either, as humans are sentient beings. So now I guess Jennifer thinks "she" has turned the tables on the world, and is seeking vengence in her own distasteful way. It shows a flawed developement.

She will joke around and tell everybody that she is kidding, but she is not. She has issues. Maybe she should change her name to "Jennifer Injustice" Two wrongs don't make a right now, do they?

Legend
10-10-2008, 05:13 AM
I bet if someone did call her a fag she probably wouldn't get all whiny,emotional like she just lost her favorite doll.

El Nino
10-10-2008, 05:22 AM
I am not emotional, nor do I care being called a name. I am just pointing out the most salient of facts that nobody seems to want to bring into light (her hatred and bigotry). It is important and if I came across as whining, believe me, it is nothing of the sort. Can I get a witness up in this bitch or what!

keepingitreal470
10-10-2008, 05:44 AM
"Jennifer Justice" a special case where she gets off and feels empowered calling guys fags, in a most derogatory tone. Funny thing is, I can't even imagine how many times he was called a fag in his past, due to his feminine attributes. I am sure it didn't feel too good either, as humans are sentient beings. So now I guess Jennifer thinks "she" has turned the tables on the world, and is seeking vengence in her own distasteful way. It shows a flawed developement.

She will joke around and tell everybody that she is kidding, but she is not. She has issues. Maybe she should change her name to "Jennifer Injustice" Two wrongs don't make a right now, do they?I couldn't have said this any better myself. Excellent diagnosis El Nino. BULLSEYE!

Legend
10-10-2008, 06:19 AM
I am not emotional, nor do I care being called a name. I am just pointing out the most salient of facts that nobody seems to want to bring into light (her hatred and bigotry). It is important and if I came across as whining, believe me, it is nothing of the sort. Can I get a witness up in this bitch or what!

Wait a minute your saying her calling someone a fag equals hate and bigotry,isn't that a bit far fetched.You act as though she is hitler or something because she called you one name,you guys are so sensitive you cannot take being called a name.

El Nino
10-10-2008, 04:08 PM

She will joke around and tell everybody that she is kidding, but she is not. She has issues. Maybe she should change her name to "Jennifer Injustice" Two wrongs don't make a right now, do they?I couldn't have said this any better myself. Excellent diagnosis El Nino. BULLSEYE!

Thanks Keepingitreal! I thought so too.

Legend, I just assessed the situation after observing her posts a multitude of times; and not even the ones directed at me, at all. Go ahead and brown nose her a little more, why don't ya.

lisaparadise
10-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Jennifer is a cool person who doesn't take shit from guys like most girls on here do.I've seen some guys make girls stop posting here from talking shit but if some random guy talks shit to her she will snap back in a heartbeat.Face it you guys dislike her because she talks back if you talk shit to her and she freely speaks her mind without caution that someone will not buy her product. great post legend a big co-sign

El Nino
10-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Jennifer is a cool person who doesn't take shit from guys like most girls on here do.I've seen some guys make girls stop posting here from talking shit but if some random guy talks shit to her she will snap back in a heartbeat.Face it you guys dislike her because she talks back if you talk shit to her and she freely speaks her mind without caution that someone will not buy her product. great post legend a big co-sign

Hey, I respect when people stand up and speak their mind. But, when it is riddled w/ ignorance, hate, anger and fear, I'll call 'em like I see 'em... END

keepingitreal470
10-10-2008, 05:05 PM

Wait a minute your saying her calling someone a fag equals hate and bigotry,isn't that a bit far fetched.You act as though she is hitler or something because she called you one name,you guys are so sensitive you cannot take being called a name.Why let someone call you a name when there is no need for it. The name calling is directed at every man here and most of them don't even interact with her on this forum. Its excessive and persistent, and after a while quite boring. Some of us men aren't from that world of the balls and drag shows where you people talk to each other like that. Legend, apparently you are. You accept being talked to like that. It doesn't mean we have to.

lisaparadise
10-10-2008, 05:18 PM

Hey, I respect when people stand up and speak their mind. But, when it is riddled w/ ignorance, hate, anger and fear, I'll call 'em like I see 'em... END cant argue with that point

Dinand
10-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Umm HELLO, she's getting paid to do that. I doubt that whoever produces that webisode wants her to insult people. Damm, fucking cockhounds are so fucking stupid.
First things fucking last.

1. How do you know whos getting paid for what?
2. I'm no cockhound, If you search my posts you will see I'm against guys sucking cock and taking it up the ass!
3. Jennifer Justice is fucking HOT!

keepingitreal470
10-10-2008, 08:07 PM
Umm HELLO, she's getting paid to do that. I doubt that whoever produces that webisode wants her to insult people. Damm, fucking cockhounds are so fucking stupid.

2. I'm no cockhound, If you search my posts you will see I'm against guys sucking cock and taking it up the ass!
3. Jennifer Justice is fucking HOT!I doubt she does that webisode for free. I know about webisodes. They don't pay much but they usually pay something. And you're saying because YOU think she's hot, its ok if she talks to you like that? I'm sorry, but that is a trait of a cockhound. NO genetic girl or trannie can talk to me like that without me putting them in their place. I have too much pride and dignity for that. But, for you, to each his own. Problem is that when you allow them to talk to you like that, they think they can talk to all men like that. Some of them do. Not all tgirls.

Dinand
10-10-2008, 08:23 PM
I never take those insults of JJ very serious. Too me it sounds like those black guys who call each other 'my nigga'. I think JJ can say those things because she's a tgirl, would be different in my opinion if a GG would say those things because only then it would become an insult in my opinion.

Legend
10-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Why let someone call you a name when there is no need for it. The name calling is directed at every man here and most of them don't even interact with her on this forum. Its excessive and persistent, and after a while quite boring. Some of us men aren't from that world of the balls and drag shows where you people talk to each other like that. Legend, apparently you are. You accept being talked to like that. It doesn't mean we have to.

lol,wait if i didn't know any better i would say your trying to call me a fag which if that is the case if you can dish it out,you should be able to take it .Stop being such a f**king whiner.Only 10 year olds get offended when someone calls them a name,you guys really need to grow a set.

BTW i've never attended a drag show(not like there is anything wrong with that) in my life nor do i know anything about this world of balls you are referring too.

tsntx
10-10-2008, 08:29 PM
blah blah blah

stupid fags

blah blah blah

watch my new episode

and YES... i get paid :P

http://www.gayborhood.tv/watch.cfm?view=urbansafari&show=67BFBBF6-1422-5BFF-CE9C99547C532C96

tsntx
10-10-2008, 08:32 PM

actually ... the episodes where there is some banter back and forth are the best ... if the name doesnt apply to you it shouldnt hurt ... so grow a pair a balls, be a fucking man, and stop being such a fag

tsntx
10-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Jennifer is a cool person who doesn't take shit from guys like most girls on here do.I've seen some guys make girls stop posting here from talking shit but if some random guy talks shit to her she will snap back in a heartbeat.Face it you guys dislike her because she talks back if you talk shit to her and she freely speaks her mind without caution that someone will not buy her product.

bingo :lol:

tsntx
10-10-2008, 08:37 PM
I bet if someone did call her a fag she probably wouldn't get all whiny,emotional like she just lost her favorite doll.

lol sure wouldnt

know why?

bc the ONLY time i am EVER called a "fag" ... is when some whiny ass punk bitch calls me one from ... you guessed it... HA.

funny how that works aint it? :roll:

tsntx
10-10-2008, 08:38 PM

ty lisa and legend and to the others that know this rings true

mimiplastique
10-10-2008, 08:46 PM

3. Jennifer Justice is fucking HOT!I doubt she does that webisode for free. I know about webisodes. They don't pay much but they usually pay something. And you're saying because YOU think she's hot, its ok if she talks to you like that? I'm sorry, but that is a trait of a cockhound. NO genetic girl or trannie can talk to me like that without me putting them in their place. I have too much pride and dignity for that. But, for you, to each his own. Problem is that when you allow them to talk to you like that, they think they can talk to all men like that. Some of them do. Not all tgirls.

fag you have you lost your mind you have yet to put me in my place and i can have you banned agan in a heartbeat so keep it real cute sissy

keepingitreal470
10-10-2008, 08:47 PM

actually ... the episodes where there is some banter back and forth are the best ... if the name doesnt apply to you it shouldnt hurt ... so grow a pair a balls, be a fucking man, and stop being such a fagI'm very much a man and won't tolerate you calling me a fag. Its my right. Its about respect. Of course it doesn't apply to me, but that doesn't mean I need to hear it from you over and over and over. Seems like you're the one who needs to grow up. I don't find any of what you say amusing in the least. And El Nino is right, you do have a problem. I've been with and around tgirls for years and never had to tolerate them calling me fag, so what makes you any different? NOT A FUCKING THING. Get some help for your issues.

keepingitreal470
10-10-2008, 08:51 PM
Why let someone call you a name when there is no need for it. The name calling is directed at every man here and most of them don't even interact with her on this forum. Its excessive and persistent, and after a while quite boring. Some of us men aren't from that world of the balls and drag shows where you people talk to each other like that. Legend, apparently you are. You accept being talked to like that. It doesn't mean we have to.

lol,wait if i didn't know any better i would say your trying to call me a fag which if that is the case if you can dish it out,you should be able to take it .Stop being such a f**king whiner.Only 10 year olds get offended when someone calls them a name,you guys really need to grow a set.

BTW i've never attended a drag show(not like there is anything wrong with that) in my life nor do i know anything about this world of balls you are referring too.Dude, you really need to be a tgirl. Do yourself a favor and start dressing in drag NOW. Its pretty obvious. Whiner? Do I need to pull threads from years ago when you were attacked because you were a big WHINNER?I can you know.

mimiplastique
10-10-2008, 08:52 PM

yes i'll co sig

blckhaze
10-10-2008, 08:54 PM

Fuck you for making me an other :P

keepingitreal470
10-10-2008, 08:58 PM

fag you have you lost your mind you have yet to put me in my place and i can have you banned agan in a heartbeat so keep it real cute sissySomeone told me the other night that they could watch you getting your head blown off with a shot gun and eat their lunch peacefully like nothin happened. Personally, if you were on fire, I wouldn't piss on you to put it out. So I guess I feel like they do. Sad when you make people feel that way about you. Really sad. I also heard you can't really go anywhere because too many people wanna beat that ass down. Oh well, you reap what you sow.

Legend
10-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Dude, you really need to be a tgirl Do yourself a favor and start dressing in drag NOW. Its pretty obvious. Whiner? Do I need to pull threads from years ago when you were attacked because you were a big WHINNER?I can you know.

No thanks and the thought of you wanting me to dress in drag is quite disturbing.

Do I need to pull threads from years ago when you were attacked because you were a big WHINNER?I can you know.

Go ahead i don't give a shit even if you did i wouldn't cry and try to start some support group over it like you guys.

El Nino
10-10-2008, 09:13 PM
Wow, you better look out keepingitreal.. Mimiplastic is threatening to have you banned! SO SCARY and threatening! Threats from a petty tyrant... LOL

Legend
10-10-2008, 09:16 PM

lol sure wouldnt

know why?

bc the ONLY time i am EVER called a "fag" ... is when some whiny ass punk bitch calls me one from ... you guessed it... HA.

Lol.

El Nino
10-10-2008, 09:18 PM

Hey, I respect when people stand up and speak their mind. But, when it is riddled w/ ignorance, hate, anger and fear, I'll call 'em like I see 'em... END cant argue with that point

Thanks Lisa!

El Nino
10-10-2008, 09:19 PM

lol sure wouldnt

know why?

Lol.

B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

Legend
10-10-2008, 09:36 PM

lol sure wouldnt

know why?

Lol.

B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

http://i38.tinypic.com/10p28tz.jpg

PeteIsHere
10-10-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm perplexed that many of the guys think Jennifer is cool when it is clear as daylight that she is an asshole. I guess some of you lack balls and don't mind being abused as long as the abuse is coming from a pretty woman.

mimiplastique
10-10-2008, 10:16 PM

fag you have you lost your mind you have yet to put me in my place and i can have you banned agan in a heartbeat so keep it real cute sissySomeone told me the other night that they could watch you getting your head blown off with a shot gun and eat their lunch peacefully like nothin happened. Personally, if you were on fire, I wouldn't piss on you to put it out. So I guess I feel like they do. Sad when you make people feel that way about you. Really sad. I also heard you can't really go anywhere because too many people wanna beat that ass down. Oh well, you reap what you sow.

well you and whoever said that obviously pay me way too much attention ... it must hurt having the whole board hate you ... i am fucking beautiful AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS .
I WALK WHERE I WANT TO WALK SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY BITCH ... YOUR A NOBODY WHO HAS TO ARGUE WITH EVERYONE ... SO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

mimiplastique
10-10-2008, 10:20 PM
I'm perplexed that many of the guys think Jennifer is cool when it is clear as daylight that she is an asshole. I guess some of you lack balls and don't mind being abused as long as the abuse is coming from a pretty woman.

NOO PETE SHES REALLY COOL DTE

Legend
10-10-2008, 10:35 PM

I'm perplexed that supposely "grown men" let a young women emotionally affect them so bad they turn being called one name into abuse.It takes someone with a set to not let being called a name turn him into a wreck.

El Nino
10-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Wow Legend, you really stand strong in defense of this troubled individual. Your persistence is admirable, but it is a shame you couldn't channel it for a noble and worthy cause. And in rebuttal to your off topic image post...

blckhaze
10-10-2008, 11:36 PM

she loves my balls.
wednesdays are her day to polish them.

I just wanna know if any of the dudes bashing her has actually gotten of the forum and onto IM or a chatroom and conversed with her for 10 minutes. because there seems to be only comment on her forum decorum which isnt as near as bad as ive seen since joining here.

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Dude, you really need to be a tgirl Do yourself a favor and start dressing in drag NOW. Its pretty obvious. Whiner? Do I need to pull threads from years ago when you were attacked because you were a big WHINNER?I can you know.

No thanks and the thought of you wanting me to dress in drag is quite disturbing.

Do I need to pull threads from years ago when you were attacked because you were a big WHINNER?I can you know.

Go ahead i don't give a shit even if you did i wouldn't cry and try to start some support group over it like you guys.LOOK YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER, IF SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT TO BE CALLED A FAG, THEY DON'T WANT IT. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH A SUPPORT GROUP. FUCKING JACKHOLE!!!!!!

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Wow, you better look out keepingitreal.. Mimiplastic is threatening to have you banned! SO SCARY and threatening! Threats from a petty tyrant... LOLIts happened before Nino. It really speaks more to the mod that actually does the stupid shit.

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 01:07 AM

well you and whoever said that obviously pay me way too much attention ... it must hurt having the whole board hate you ... i am fucking beautiful AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS .
I WALK WHERE I WANT TO WALK SAY WHAT I WANT TO SAY BITCH ... YOUR A NOBODY WHO HAS TO ARGUE WITH EVERYONE ... SO FUCK YOUR MOTHERLastly, I really dont argue with anyone. I call out assholes when I see them. Attention? Yeah, Vanessa was right. You would eat shit for attention. Thats how desperate you are. But you see, this nobody is getting ready for the premiere of a movie he's in. Right in NY next week. Thats what I do for attention. So who are you again ass clown?

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 01:12 AM

she loves my balls.

I just wanna know if any of the dudes bashing her has actually gotten of the forum and onto IM or a chatroom and conversed with her for 10 minutes. because there seems to be only comment on her forum decorum which isnt as near as bad as ive seen since joining here.Been there done that Haze. When the chat here was active. Same shit. My opinion will never change. Haze, you kinda surprised me. I chatted with you several times and thought you had your head on straight enough to see through someone like her. Oh well. To each his own.

Legend
10-11-2008, 01:28 AM
LOOK YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER, IF SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT TO BE CALLED A FAG, THEY DON'T WANT IT. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH A SUPPORT GROUP. FUCKING JACKHOLE!!!!!!

Look you called me a "dumb motherfucker" now i'm going to go throughout your post and whine that you called me a dumb motherfucker,see i don't like you therefore i don't give a shit what you call me,do you see how easy that was.You should spend more time pimping your favorite pornstar then whining about someone hurting your feelings.

Jen called me a fag somebody hold me
http://i38.tinypic.com/2w4y8ub.png

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 01:42 AM
LOOK YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER, IF SOMEONE DOESN'T WANT TO BE CALLED A FAG, THEY DON'T WANT IT. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND. ITS GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH A SUPPORT GROUP. FUCKING JACKHOLE!!!!!!

Look you called me a "dumb motherfucker" now i'm going to go throughout your post and whine that you called me a dumb motherfucker,see i don't like you therefore i don't give a shit what you call me,do you see how easy that was.You should spend more time pimping your favorite pornstar then whining about someone hurting your feelings.

Jen called me a fag somebody hold me
http://i38.tinypic.com/2w4y8ub.pngBRASS KNUCKLES. Now let it go.

Legend
10-11-2008, 01:59 AM
BRASS KNUCKLES. Now let it go.

I'd feel for threatened if that was coming from bozo the clown.[/quote]

Legend
10-11-2008, 02:15 AM
To: Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:02 pm
Subject:bozo the clown here motherfucker!!!!!!!!
You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

I don't know which is funnier the fact that i've never knew you existed before you stated pimping out some pornstar a couple of days ago or your pathetic internets threats.Don't send me crap like that again bozo.

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 02:15 AM
You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

I don't know what was funny the fact that i've never knew you existed before you stated pimping out some pornstar a couple of days ago or your pathetic internets threats.Don't send me crap like that again bozo.WHAT A PUNK BITCH. A real man wouldn't have done that. I rest my case.

Legend
10-11-2008, 02:21 AM

I don't know what was funny the fact that i've never knew you existed before you stated pimping out some pornstar a couple of days ago or your pathetic internets threats.Don't send me crap like that again bozo.WHAT A PUNK BITCH

http://i38.tinypic.com/3177bc5.jpg

blckhaze
10-11-2008, 04:13 AM

she loves my balls.

I just wanna know if any of the dudes bashing her has actually gotten of the forum and onto IM or a chatroom and conversed with her for 10 minutes. because there seems to be only comment on her forum decorum which isnt as near as bad as ive seen since joining here.Been there done that Haze. When the chat here was active. Same shit. My opinion will never change. Haze, you kinda surprised me. I chatted with you several times and thought you had your head on straight enough to see through someone like her. Oh well. To each his own.

Lol i do see through her. I see she plays a different role from kelly half wit/racist and Hara the boy punisher. Her role is weeding out the motherfuckers who are insecure about themselves for stupid reasons.
Do you feel like a fag?
Are you a dick chasing cockbandit?
Do you feel the need to hide yor attraction from your wife/GF/anyone close to you?
I dont see the point in bitching up, unless these things ring true.

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 04:48 AM

she loves my balls.

Lol i do see through her. I see she plays a different role from kelly half wit/racist and Hara the boy punisher. Her role is weeding out the motherfuckers who are insecure about themselves for stupid reasons.
Do you feel like a fag?
Do you feel the need to hide yor attraction from your wife/GF/anyone close to you?
I dont see the point in bitching up, unless these things ring true.Haze none of that applies to me. But you get tired of seeing the same font over and over and over. And I hardly doubt she does this for the reasons you posted. Who the fuck is she to weed out anyone? Get my point. She's just another fuckin trannie that comes across like an asshole. Its none of her business why men are here. I've seen her numerous times come behind someone calling him fag. He said nothing to her to provoke this. Its fucking uncalled for. Me, I don't see the entertainment value in it myself. I see it as she has issues. There are plenty of tgirls that come to this forum and they don't disrespect the men like that. Bottom line Haze is its uncalled for. And I believe there is some self-loathing and self hatred involved on her part. This isn't a shrink's office. But its like she looks for some kind of therapy out of this. Posters here like Quinn and Tom Selis, very well respected posters, never respond to this shit. you see where I'm coming from. Its quite juvenile. Like dealing with 12 year olds. Thats why I was surprised to see you come to her defense. Thought you had a little more maturity than that. And I'm sure you do, we just won't see eye to eye on this one. Agree to disagree.

Legend
10-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Haze none of that applies to me. But you get tired of seeing the same font over and over and over. And I hardly doubt she does this for the reasons you posted. Who the fuck is she to weed out anyone? Get my point. She's just another fuckin trannie that comes across like an asshole. Its none of her business why men are here. I've seen her numerous times come behind someone calling him fag. He said nothing to her to provoke this. Its fucking uncalled for. Me, I don't see the entertainment value in it myself. I see it as she has issues. There are plenty of tgirls that come to this forum and they don't disrespect the men like that. Bottom line Haze is its uncalled for. And I believe there is some self-loathing and self hatred involved on her part. This isn't a shrink's office. But its like she looks for some kind of therapy out of this. Posters here like Quinn and Tom Selis, very well respected posters, never respond to this shit. you see where I'm coming from. Its quite juvenile. Like dealing with 12 year olds. Thats why I was surprised to see you come to her defense. Thought you had a little more maturity than that. And I'm sure you do, we just won't see eye to eye on this one. Agree to disagree.

Are you f**king retarded you just threatened to beat me up with brass knuckles,talk about juvenile and 12 year old conduct.You seem like the kind of sensitive idiot that can talk alot of shit but when someone directs it at you,you start to cry and get all emotionally.No one here is going to feel sorry for a guy like you because someone called you a fag,so go into your parents basement and curl into a fetile postition and keep telling yourself your a toughguy.

saifan
10-11-2008, 05:31 AM
Legend, he is just keeping it real. Just wait until "When keeping it real goes wrong."
Wu-Tang!!!

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 05:49 AM
Haze none of that applies to me. But you get tired of seeing the same font over and over and over. And I hardly doubt she does this for the reasons you posted. Who the fuck is she to weed out anyone? Get my point. She's just another fuckin trannie that comes across like an asshole. Its none of her business why men are here. I've seen her numerous times come behind someone calling him fag. He said nothing to her to provoke this. Its fucking uncalled for. Me, I don't see the entertainment value in it myself. I see it as she has issues. There are plenty of tgirls that come to this forum and they don't disrespect the men like that. Bottom line Haze is its uncalled for. And I believe there is some self-loathing and self hatred involved on her part. This isn't a shrink's office. But its like she looks for some kind of therapy out of this. Posters here like Quinn and Tom Selis, very well respected posters, never respond to this shit. you see where I'm coming from. Its quite juvenile. Like dealing with 12 year olds. Thats why I was surprised to see you come to her defense. Thought you had a little more maturity than that. And I'm sure you do, we just won't see eye to eye on this one. Agree to disagree.

Are you f**king retarded you just threatened to beat me up with brass knuckles,talk about juvenile and 12 year old conduct.You seem like the kind of sensitive idiot that can talk alot of shit but when someone directs it at you,you start to cry and get all emotionally.No one here is going to feel sorry for a guy like you because someone called you a fag,so go into your parents basement and curl into a fetile postition and keep telling yourself your a toughguy.I ALREADY PROVED YOU TO BE A PUNK ASS BITCH. BE GONE. GO PLAY WITH YOUR COLORING BOOKS FUCKING PUNK.

Legend
10-11-2008, 05:55 AM
Legend, he is just keeping it real. Just wait until "When keeping it real goes wrong."
Wu-Tang!!!

lol,one hell of a show.

blckhaze
10-11-2008, 06:01 AM

she loves my balls.

Do you feel like a fag?
I dont see the point in bitching up, unless these things ring true.Haze none of that applies to me. But you get tired of seeing the same font over and over and over. And I hardly doubt she does this for the reasons you posted. Who the fuck is she to weed out anyone? Get my point. She's just another fuckin trannie that comes across like an asshole. Its none of her business why men are here. I've seen her numerous times come behind someone calling him fag. He said nothing to her to provoke this. Its fucking uncalled for. Me, I don't see the entertainment value in it myself. I see it as she has issues. There are plenty of tgirls that come to this forum and they don't disrespect the men like that. Bottom line Haze is its uncalled for. And I believe there is some self-loathing and self hatred involved on her part. This isn't a shrink's office. But its like she looks for some kind of therapy out of this. Posters here like Quinn and Tom Selis, very well respected posters, never respond to this shit. you see where I'm coming from. Its quite juvenile. Like dealing with 12 year olds. Thats why I was surprised to see you come to her defense. Thought you had a little more maturity than that. And I'm sure you do, we just won't see eye to eye on this one. Agree to disagree.

We'll just agree to disagree.
I like her cause she's thinking the same shit I am, and say the same shit I say, and I prefer to keep people like that around.

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 06:05 AM

she loves my balls.

Do you feel like a fag?

We'll just agree to disagree.
I like her cause she's thinking the same shit I am, and say the same shit I say, and I prefer to keep people like that around.Cool Haze. Do you bruh. I'm out, back to civilized respectful chat. Blackplanet.

Legend
10-11-2008, 06:12 AM
I ALREADY PROVED YOU TO BE A PUNK ASS BITCH. BE GONE. GO PLAY WITH YOUR COLORING BOOKS FUCKING PUNK.

Wow i'm a "PUNK ASS BITCH" your a smart one.

tsntx
10-11-2008, 06:30 AM

actually ... the episodes where there is some banter back and forth are the best ... if the name doesnt apply to you it shouldnt hurt ... so grow a pair a balls, be a fucking man, and stop being such a fagI'm very much a man and won't tolerate you calling me a fag. Its my right. Its about respect. Of course it doesn't apply to me, but that doesn't mean I need to hear it from you over and over and over. Seems like you're the one who needs to grow up. I don't find any of what you say amusing in the least. And El Nino is right, you do have a problem. I've been with and around tgirls for years and never had to tolerate them calling me fag, so what makes you any different? NOT A FUCKING THING. Get some help for your issues.

faggot, bc thats what you are... im just "keeping it real witcha", if you dont like the way i talk to "you", as if youre that important to single out, then dont come in threads im prominent in, dont talk to me, dont respond to me, dont be a bitch, dont act like a fag

follow that advice and we wont have any problems will we?

tsntx
10-11-2008, 06:37 AM

I don't know what was funny the fact that i've never knew you existed before you stated pimping out some pornstar a couple of days ago or your pathetic internets threats.Don't send me crap like that again bozo.WHAT A PUNK BITCH. A real man wouldn't have done that. I rest my case.

and only a faggot like you would cry about it

tsntx
10-11-2008, 06:38 AM

she loves my balls.

Do you feel like a fag?

and thats why it shows haze's head IS on straight... vs. up his faggot ass like soooooooooooooooooome homos here that just cant get enough of me

tsntx
10-11-2008, 06:43 AM

those are the reasons ... i dont waste my time talking to faggots... unless they are in MY threads
find ONE time where i jumped all over a guy w/o being provoked... you wont
its not my business to know why some ppl are here? lmao ok?
self hatred? WRONG! lol i love myself... im not the one getting bent out of shape mary, im leaving that to you and your pussified attitude of being outed for the fag you are
"so and so dont respond to this. grow up. its juvenile" -- so do as you say then not as you do you little responding fag?

tsntx
10-11-2008, 06:46 AM
and the other girls dont act like that...

good for them

im not here trying to make fans, friends or sale you my latest jerk-off video

im here to be real w/ real ppl about real topics and laugh at fags creating faggotry on this board

cant you see... were all laughing AT you

you want to keep it real... thats "keepingitreal"

jackass

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 07:05 AM
FUCK OFF YOU RED NECK MAN HATING SISSY ASS PUNK BITCH. LAUGH AT THAT CRACKER ASS MOTHERFUCKER. FUCK YOU AND EVERY THING YOU LOVE. I HATE MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE YOU. ALWAYS WILL. TAKE THE HAYSEED OUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR HILLBILLY. FUCKING HAYSEED. MAYBE THIS IS LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND. FUCKING CAPTAIN HOOK NOSE WITH REDBEARD'S VOICE. OH, YEAH, YOU REALLY HAVE A LOT OF ROOM TO TALK ABOUT OTHERS. FUCK YOU. KICK ROCKS AND DIE MOTHERFUCKER

PeteIsHere
10-11-2008, 07:11 AM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!! Reading your comments makes me think of one big pile of excrement.

good for them

im here to be real w/ real ppl about real topics and laugh at fags creating faggotry on this board

jackass

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 07:14 AM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!! Reading your comments makes me think of one big pile of excrement.

good for them

jackassPete, a lot of guys here don't like her. They just aint got the balls to tell her. Punk bitches.

tsntx
10-11-2008, 07:21 AM
lmao ure still here fag?

u swear ure not a fag and yet cant stop urself from acting like one

come out of the closet mary

its national im gay as shit day

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 07:33 AM
lmao ure still here fag?

its national im gay as shit daylmao, and your still a cracker ass bitch with a man's voice. btw, Alyssa doesn't promote anything here. I don't see her disrespecting men like you do cracker. Like I said, kick rocks and die DUDE!!!!!!!

Thatiger23
10-11-2008, 07:36 AM
lmao ure still here fag?

its national im gay as shit daylmao, and your still a cracker ass bitch with a man's voice. btw, Alyssa doesn't promote anything here. I don't see her disrespecting men like you do cracker. Like I said, kick rocks and die DUDE!!!!!!!

:trolls

Legend
10-11-2008, 07:55 AM
FUCK OFF YOU RED NECK MAN HATING SISSY ASS PUNK BITCH. LAUGH AT THAT CRACKER ASS MOTHERFUCKER. FUCK YOU AND EVERY THING YOU LOVE. I HATE MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE YOU. ALWAYS WILL. TAKE THE HAYSEED OUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR HILLBILLY. FUCKING HAYSEED. MAYBE THIS IS LANGUAGE YOU UNDERSTAND. FUCKING CAPTAIN HOOK NOSE WITH REDBEARD'S VOICE. OH, YEAH, YOU REALLY HAVE A LOT OF ROOM TO TALK ABOUT OTHERS. FUCK YOU. KICK ROCKS AND DIE MOTHERFUCKER

Lay off the crack bozo.

Thatiger23
10-11-2008, 07:56 AM

Lay off the crack bozo.

LMAO and oh yeah nice avatar legend

Legend
10-11-2008, 07:58 AM

Lay off the crack bozo.

LMAO and oh yeah nice avatar legend

Thanks,one of my favorite characters from one piece.

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 08:02 AM

faggot, bc thats what you are... im just "keeping it real witcha", if you dont like the way i talk to "you", as if youre that important to single out, then dont come in threads im prominent in, dont talk to me, dont respond to me, dont be a bitch, dont act like a fag

follow that advice and we wont have any problems will we? :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 08:02 AM

I don't know what was funny the fact that i've never knew you existed before you stated pimping out some pornstar a couple of days ago or your pathetic internets threats.Don't send me crap like that again bozo.WHAT A PUNK BITCH. A real man wouldn't have done that. I rest my case. :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

and only a faggot like you would cry about it

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 08:03 AM

she loves my balls.

Do you feel like a fag?

and thats why it shows haze's head IS on straight... vs. up his faggot ass like soooooooooooooooooome homos here that just cant get enough of me :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 08:04 AM

those are the reasons ... i dont waste my time talking to faggots... unless they are in MY threads
find ONE time where i jumped all over a guy w/o being provoked... you wont
its not my business to know why some ppl are here? lmao ok?
self hatred? WRONG! lol i love myself... im not the one getting bent out of shape mary, im leaving that to you and your pussified attitude of being outed for the fag you are
"so and so dont respond to this. grow up. its juvenile" -- so do as you say then not as you do you little responding fag? :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 08:05 AM

good for them

jackass :sleep :sleep :sleep :boring :boring :boring

Legend
10-11-2008, 08:17 AM
I'm surpised a loud mouth like you is reduced to quoting people.I'm sure a guy like you can come up with more mega stupid insults like calling someone a "PUNK ASS BITCH" or even a "SISSY ASS PUNK BITCH".

tsntx
10-11-2008, 08:22 AM
lol funny faggotry

Thatiger23
10-11-2008, 08:23 AM
lol funny faggotry

lol.....

tsntx
10-11-2008, 09:26 AM
I am not emotional, nor do I care being called a name.

and way to prove that by telling us all how much you dont care by showing us just how un-emotional you are by posting a staggering 10 pages?

Dinand
10-11-2008, 10:19 AM
keepingitreal470, I think you should know there's a real good chance you're a moron.

BBaggins06
10-11-2008, 11:16 AM

moose146
10-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Fuck me i didnt do this thread to start a fucking war, just to point out that i thought someone was hot, still think the same and really if you dont like it so be it, Jennifer if you still read this shit, i still think your hot and if you wanna call me a fag i really dont care i wont cry like some other assholes here

El Nino
10-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I am not emotional, nor do I care being called a name.

and way to prove that by telling us all how much you dont care by showing us just how un-emotional you are by posting a staggering 10 pages?

10 pages? what are you talking about? The only reason I posted here is to bring into light to other members of the board, just how full of hate, anger and denial you really are. You act like you are being lighthearted and joking around, but you are one messed up dude. A psychological headcase of epic proportions. Take your venomous ignorance and bigotry and shove it up your hairy manhole; where it's better suited...

I could give two fucks about your trivial fan club and brown-nosing kiss asses. I won't even engage that feces. I am sure many of the righteous guys and chicks on this site agree with me, but are just being pacifists respectively or are timid to approach you. You suck bigtime. Can I get a what what!

mrbig
10-11-2008, 05:47 PM
:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

:sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep

:sleep :sleep :sleep

I've purchased the excelsior 3 weeks ago: This baby is just fantastic :o .........I really recommend it! :mrgreen: :

http://www.hastens.com/en-us/THE-COLLECTION/

LuvMonkeyGalore
10-11-2008, 06:28 PM
I think we should get rid of TsnTx due to her punk ass bitch attitude I have never seen TSNTX speak anything nice to anybody.
WTF u(TSNTX) call everybody a Fag u yourself the biggest FAG of all ...
You are a woman trapped inside a mans body and thus u r needing to take it up the ass all the time bitchhhhhh.
F U

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 07:42 PM
Fuck me i didnt do this thread to start a fucking war, just to point out that i thought someone was hot, still think the same and really if you dont like it so be it, Jennifer if you still read this shit, i still think your hot and if you wanna call me a fag i really dont care i wont cry like some other assholes hereCan you believe this shit? I mean can you really fucking believe this shit. This is incomprehensible. That a man would allow another man to throw slurs his way because he thinks that man is hot. She isnt the only one here that needs help. Its also obvious some guys here need help too. Unfuckingbelievable. You can't make this stuff up. I've never in my life seen soooo many cockchasing men that lack pride and dignity. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

tsntx
10-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Fuck me i didnt do this thread to start a fucking war, just to point out that i thought someone was hot, still think the same and really if you dont like it so be it, Jennifer if you still read this shit, i still think your hot and if you wanna call me a fag i really dont care i wont cry like some other assholes here

thnx sweetheart

and if youre not gonna cry and act like a fag when i call you one... then i just dont have a reason to call you one do i? lol :wink:

tsntx
10-11-2008, 07:57 PM
I think we should get rid of TsnTx due to her punk ass bitch attitude I have never seen TSNTX speak anything nice to anybody.
You are a woman trapped inside a mans body and thus u r needing to take it up the ass all the time bitchhhhhh.
F U

haha i love it when fags like this say this shit

honey by claiming a ts is the biggest fag of all you only give credit to my claim that guys like you, that would spew foul shit like that, are even bigger fags

why?

bc fags like you, like to pick on the same fags in womens body that you lust over

way too proove my point... fag

:P

and get rid of me??

lmao that will NEVER happen

fags like you get banned by the justice leagues ban-hammer

MrShow52
10-11-2008, 08:37 PM
lol@this thread, fags calling fags fags

Dinand
10-11-2008, 08:56 PM
I wonder if the guys who feel insulted being called fags are actually feeling guilty taking it up the ass and that's why they're getting angry at JJ.

Justawannabe
10-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Naw, word is just insulting... it's used from the time we're kids and don't even fully understand the mechanics of it all, to imply your worth less than everyone else in the room. And that's leaving it fairly like.

It's not guilt, or anything related that makes the word get such emotional reactions... its that it's one of the worst things said to a man for the first ten years or more of his life. Just the implication can lead to being ostracized by entire social groups, even alienation by the family.

Being proved a leper would get you less drama, as folks could at least ask you about it with being viewed as infected themselves.

Just saying we should keep in mind what this term is used for in society. Fag, cocksucker, suck ass.... all some of the most common fighting words between men. It's no wonder folks respond negatively. Gay doens't have half the impact... neither does homo... though now days, but it was close a few years back.

Sean

Dinand
10-11-2008, 09:21 PM
I consider the word fag a slang word not an insult word. Hell i know even gay guys among themselves call each other fag just like black guys call each other nigga. Now people can get all PC and feel insulted but I don't see the point especially on a forum where people don't even know each other so why should they care what other people write about them?

El Nino
10-11-2008, 09:23 PM

I thought so too...

El Nino
10-11-2008, 09:24 PM
I consider the word fag a slang word not an insult word. Hell i know even gay guys among themselves call each other fag just like black guys call each other nigga. Now people can get all PC and feel insulted but I don't see the point especially on a forum where people don't even know each other so why should they care what other people write about them?

Jennifer uses it in a different context. Even she'll admit to that. You can almost taste her psychoses and bitterness

Legend
10-11-2008, 09:30 PM
I wonder if the guys who feel insulted being called fags are actually feeling guilty taking it up the ass and that's why they're getting angry at JJ.

I think you're correct,no one would get to a point were they actually would "take someone out" for calling them a name.And those same guys who get uber sensitive about being called that name are the same loonatics who spew out death threats and vile names themselves.If you are able to dish it out,you should be man enough to take it.They get upset because deep down they know its true.

Dinand
10-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Jennifer uses it in a different context. Even she'll admit to that. You can almost taste her psychoses and bitterness
And why do you take it personal? Why should you be insulted if she called you a fag? Life is a way way too short to worry about what other people say to you....especially on the internet.

El Nino
10-11-2008, 09:35 PM
F U

Although I am a supporter of free speech and believe that people should be able to say whatever they want unless it is a threat or the like. Clearly in the past some moderators have banned people because of the things they say, in clear violation of the first amendment. Obviously, this is a forum where the moderators can do what they want at their discretion like getting rid of trouble makers, which is fine. But Luvmonkeygalore is right in the fact that TsnTx propagates a lot of negativity here and it certainly would be nice to never have to read her lucicrous comments again...

El Nino
10-11-2008, 09:38 PM
And why do you take it personal? Why should you be insulted if she called you a fag? Life is a way way too short to worry about what other people say to you....especially on the internet.

I agree with you, I am just bringing it to the table because no one else does and somebody has to put him in his place. Just for the sake of humanity at large... LOL

El Nino
10-11-2008, 09:39 PM

I think you're correct,no one would get to a point were they actually would "take someone out" for calling them a name.And those same guys who get uber sensitive about being called that name are the same loonatics who spew out death threats and vile names themselves.If you are able to dish it out,you should be man enough to take it.They get upset because deep down they know its true.
Death threats? Come on now Legend... Gimme a break. Liar

Dinand
10-11-2008, 10:06 PM
I agree with you, I am just bringing it to the table because no one else does and somebody has to put him in his place. Just for the sake of humanity at large... LOL
To call Jennifer 'him' only shows you're bigger scum than you accuse Jennifer to be! Jennifer is a beautiful woman and by callin her 'him' you're actually insulting all tgirls here!

Also, you cry like a little bitch when you're being called a fag but your insults are 10 times as worst so you bottomed out, nobody will take you seriously except perhaps your cock-mafia buddies in this thread. So personally I hope you shut the fuck up or get banned!

Tot ziens.

keepingitreal470
10-12-2008, 12:02 AM
To call Jennifer 'him' only shows you're bigger scum than you accuse Jennifer to be! Jennifer is a beautiful woman and by callin her 'him' you're actually insulting all tgirls here!

Also, you cry like a little bitch when you're being called a fag but your insults are 10 times as worst so you bottomed out, nobody will take you seriously except perhaps your cock-mafia buddies in this thread. So personally I hope you shut the fuck up or get banned!

Tot ziens.Listen fuckface. How bout we do it this way. You let her call you fag all you fucking want. And us that don't like it, will tell her just like we're doing now. No need to get into reasons why we don't like it. Thats fucking stupid. Bottom line is its insulting. You take it anyway you want, but you can't tell someone else they shouldn't feel insulted. This is pretty simple logic. People react differently to certain things. Thats the way it is. And you, nor anyone else has the right to tell someone how they should feel. Crying? No one is crying. But I'm a grown fucking man with the right to tell someone what I like and don't like. And personally, it aint anyone's fucking business why I don't like certain things. You don't know me. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation as to why I feel a certain way. Now, you either respect that, or I'll start insulting you back until I fucking destroy you. Real simple. This goes for Legend also. And anyone else that wants to continue riding tsntx's cock. Cause thats what you're doing. Needless to say that if this were face to face we would no longer be talking. You and your cockhound friends should be grateful.

TsVanessa69
10-12-2008, 12:07 AM
lmao ure still here fag?

its national im gay as shit daylmao, and your still a cracker ass bitch with a man's voice. btw, Alyssa doesn't promote anything here. I don't see her disrespecting men like you do cracker. Like I said, kick rocks and die DUDE!!!!!!! :peanutbutter :peanutbutter

TsVanessa69
10-12-2008, 12:14 AM
Her personality is piss poor. She chronically exhibits un-evolved points of view and she is full of bigotry against her own kind. Who cares about what anybody looks like when their soul is so ugly?YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!! SOME OF THESE GIRLS THINK THEIR SHIT DOESN'T STINK AND THEY ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS BECAUSE OF A FEW ASSKISSERS AND TRICKS WORSHIP THEM SO THEY THINK WE ALL SHOULD. AND THEN TO TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMEBODY YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN MET IS A GAG TO ME. AND BITCHES LIKE HER ARE ALL TALK ONLINE OR ON A PHONE, YET IN REAL LIFE THOSE BITCHES RUN, HIDE OR CALL 911 WHEN THAT ASS IS GETTING KNOCKED

Legend
10-12-2008, 12:15 AM

How else are you to interpet "taking someone out" from pscyopaths that want to beat someone up with brass knuckles.

TsVanessa69
10-12-2008, 12:20 AM

She will joke around and tell everybody that she is kidding, but she is not. She has issues. Maybe she should change her name to "Jennifer Injustice" Two wrongs don't make a right now, do they?I couldn't have said this any better myself. Excellent diagnosis El Nino. BULLSEYE!I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!

keepingitreal470
10-12-2008, 12:21 AM
lmao ure still here fag?

its national im gay as shit daylmao, and your still a cracker ass bitch with a man's voice. btw, Alyssa doesn't promote anything here. I don't see her disrespecting men like you do cracker. Like I said, kick rocks and die DUDE!!!!!!! :peanutbutter :peanutbutterYa feel me Vanessa.

keepingitreal470
10-12-2008, 12:23 AM
Her personality is piss poor. She chronically exhibits un-evolved points of view and she is full of bigotry against her own kind. Who cares about what anybody looks like when their soul is so ugly?YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!! SOME OF THESE GIRLS THINK THEIR SHIT DOESN'T STINK AND THEY ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS BECAUSE OF A FEW ASSKISSERS AND TRICKS WORSHIP THEM SO THEY THINK WE ALL SHOULD. AND THEN TO TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMEBODY YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN MET IS A GAG TO ME. AND BITCHES LIKE HER ARE ALL TALK ONLINE OR ON A PHONE, YET IN REAL LIFE THOSE BITCHES RUN, HIDE OR CALL 911 WHEN THAT ASS IS GETTING KNOCKEDAll so very very true. Thank you Vanessa.

Legend
10-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Listen fuckface. How bout we do it this way. You let her call you fag all you fucking want. And us that don't like it, will tell her just like we're doing now. No need to get into reasons why we don't like it. Thats fucking stupid. Bottom line is its insulting. You take it anyway you want, but you can't tell someone else they shouldn't feel insulted. This is pretty simple logic. People react differently to certain things. Thats the way it is. And you, nor anyone else has the right to tell someone how they should feel. Crying? No one is crying. But I'm a grown fucking man with the right to tell someone what I like and don't like. And personally, it aint anyone's fucking business why I don't like certain things. You don't know me. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation as to why I feel a certain way. Now, you either respect that, or I'll start insulting you back until I fucking destroy you. Real simple. This goes for Legend also. And anyone else that wants to continue riding tsntx's cock. Cause thats what you're doing. Needless to say that if this were face to face we would no longer be talking. You and your cockhound friends should be grateful.

If your a grown man then f**king act like one,stop letting a girl way younger then you make you act like a whiny bitch.There is nothing to respect about a whiny pathetic bitch like you.If your going to insult someone then do it,stop f**king whining or worser then that threaten to beat someone up because will all know how tough internet tough guys are.

face to face we would no longer be talking
There you go again acting like your some super tough person,your about as tough as a teletubbie.

Legend
10-12-2008, 12:33 AM
www.nialee.com is the biggest thing out in ts porn.

Hands down its Nia. www.nialee.com It makes me a little angry how skinny, pale, white trannies are promoted here to the sky. And a girl like Nia Is overlooked. Of course I know why, but no need to start a war. Just felt like I'd point out the obvious. Nia is also one hell of a porn performer. She has a scene for Tranny Seducers that is smoking hotttt. She is magnificent, passable, and also friendly. I've had a couple of conversations with her. So when I see how a current skeleton is being promoted, I find it a little ridiculous. Nia blows the pale skeleton away. Looks, body, and porn performance. Not even a contest. Seanchai, care to elaborate.

Dude you got some nerves calling anyone a cockhound or ass kisser.

Dinand
10-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Now, you either respect that, or I'll start insulting you back until I fucking destroy you.

keepingitreal470
10-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Listen fuckface. How bout we do it this way. You let her call you fag all you fucking want. And us that don't like it, will tell her just like we're doing now. No need to get into reasons why we don't like it. Thats fucking stupid. Bottom line is its insulting. You take it anyway you want, but you can't tell someone else they shouldn't feel insulted. This is pretty simple logic. People react differently to certain things. Thats the way it is. And you, nor anyone else has the right to tell someone how they should feel. Crying? No one is crying. But I'm a grown fucking man with the right to tell someone what I like and don't like. And personally, it aint anyone's fucking business why I don't like certain things. You don't know me. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation as to why I feel a certain way. Now, you either respect that, or I'll start insulting you back until I fucking destroy you. Real simple. This goes for Legend also. And anyone else that wants to continue riding tsntx's cock. Cause thats what you're doing. Needless to say that if this were face to face we would no longer be talking. You and your cockhound friends should be grateful.

If your a grown man then f**king act like one,stop letting a girl way younger then you make you act like a whiny bitch.There is nothing to respect about a whiny pathetic bitch like you.If your going to insult someone then do it,stop f**king whining or worser then that threaten to beat someone up because will all know how tough internet tough guys are.

face to face we would no longer be talking
There you go again acting like your some super tough person,your about as tough as a teletubbie.look u fuckin clown i already called your bitch ass out and u punked like a little fuckin bitch. what part of its my right to not like something dont u not understand motherfucker. fuck it, if you keep posting behind me I'll just find your punk ass. keep it up bitch. I know where sissy ass motherfuckers like u hang out at. YOU are the little whinny bitch behind a keyboard. And you're too much of a fucking punk to come from behind it. what are u like 16? I don't give a fuck. u keep it up I'll still find you cocksucker. U think this shit is funny. u think its a game. If I find u it will get real and like Vanessa said, you'll be callin 911. PUNK ASS MOTTHEFUCKER. I mean every last word of this shit. Anyone reading this can see I'm not whinning about anything, I'm looking to beat you punk bitch ass down. try me. If u say anything else to me, I'm not gonna respond. Just know that I'm lookin for u bitch.

El Nino
10-12-2008, 01:04 AM

How else are you to interpet "taking someone out" from pscyopaths that want to beat someone up with brass knuckles.

What in god's name are you referring to?? I've never mentioned taking someone out or beating somebody up with brass knuckles!!!! You clearly are a pathological lunatic! WTF dude? You just pulled that shit right out of your rear-end! WOW. What, are you trying to frame me or smear me here?

By the way, you can not spell at all either...

El Nino
10-12-2008, 01:07 AM

She will joke around and tell everybody that she is kidding, but she is not. She has issues. Maybe she should change her name to "Jennifer Injustice" Two wrongs don't make a right now, do they?I couldn't have said this any better myself. Excellent diagnosis El Nino. BULLSEYE!I COULDN'T AGREE MORE!!

See what I mean? I am not alone in my objective observations here anymore. Thanks Vanessa!

Legend
10-12-2008, 01:27 AM
look u fuckin clown i already called your bitch ass out and u punked like a little fuckin bitch. what part of its my right to not like something dont u not understand motherfucker. fuck it, if you keep posting behind me I'll just find your punk ass. keep it up bitch. I know where sissy ass motherfuckers like u hang out at. YOU are the little whinny bitch behind a keyboard. And you're too much of a fucking punk to come from behind it. what are u like 16? I don't give a fuck. u keep it up I'll still find you cocksucker. U think this shit is funny. u think its a game. If I find u it will get real and like Vanessa said, you'll be callin 911. PUNK ASS MOTTHEFUCKER. I mean every last word of this shit. Anyone reading this can see I'm not whinning about anything, I'm looking to beat you punk bitch ass down. try me. If u say anything else to me, I'm not gonna respond. Just know that I'm lookin for u bitch.

http://i34.tinypic.com/o888ll.jpg

Legend
10-12-2008, 01:32 AM

What in god's name are you referring to?? I've never mentioned taking someone out or beating somebody up with brass knuckles!!!! You clearly are a pathological lunatic! WTF dude? You just pulled that shit right out of your rear-end! WOW. What, are you trying to frame me or smear me here?

Calm down opie did i even say you said any of those things,you asked me so i told you what those guy said.I'm never said you said that.You need anger management.

timxxx
10-12-2008, 02:05 AM
She must be loving this shit.

El Nino
10-12-2008, 02:51 AM

Calm down opie did i even say you said any of those things,you asked me so i told you what those guy said.I'm never said you said that.You need anger management.

No, I don't need anger management. I am just making it clear that I don't toss out death threats. When you make those accusations, be specific and do not group me together with those who do. The phrasing of your comments was ambiguous to say the least.

Dinand
10-12-2008, 12:02 PM
See what I mean? I am not alone in my objective observations here anymore. Thanks Vanessa!
Vanessa has her own personal war with Jennifer so any enemy of Jennifer is a friend of her no matter if they're right or wrong.

TsVanessa69
10-12-2008, 12:05 PM
Vanessa has her own personal war with Jennifer so any enemy of Jennifer is a friend of her no matter if they're right or wrong.
Im not at war with anybody, I was just stating facts, thats all. I'm not an asskisser

Dinand
10-12-2008, 12:13 PM
You're siding with someone like El Nino, someone who refers to tgirls as 'him' and 'his'. I was hoping you would take a stand against that instead of agreeing with him.

El Nino
10-12-2008, 06:38 PM
You're siding with someone like El Nino, someone who refers to tgirls as 'him' and 'his'. I was hoping you would take a stand against that instead of agreeing with him. No, Vanessa is worthy of being called a woman as she is respectable and has honor. I referred to Jennifer as a "him" to remind her, and everybody else that she was "a man" before her transition, and a effeminate gay one at that; Just to point out that it is ridiculous that she tosses out the term "fag" now, like it is going out of style. Don't you see the blatant and pathetic hypocrisy in all of this? Get a grip muhfucka

El Nino
10-12-2008, 06:43 PM

OK, but if you only knew how many PMs I have got from girls on this board telling me that they agree with me about Jennifer Injustice!!! They don't want to post it publicly because they don't want drama with her. At least that is what they tell me. Well, I think they should stand up and post it publicly.... Make it known

Dinand
10-12-2008, 07:16 PM
No, Vanessa is worthy of being called a woman as she is respectable and has honor. I referred to Jennifer as a "him" to remind her, and everybody else that she was "a man" before her transition, and a effeminate gay one at that; Just to point out that it is ridiculous that she tosses out the term "fag" now, like it is going out of style. Don't you see the blatant and pathetic hypocrisy in all of this? Get a grip muhfucka
It's pathetic how you think you are the one who decides whos worthy being called a woman and whos not. There might be people who agree with you on this no doubt but there are also many who don't agree with you so I have my doubts how worthy your crusade is. Can you dig it, sucka?

arnie666
10-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Bloody hell , so a pretty girl calls some of you a fag and you start crying over it. Over the internet no less, what a bunch of fucking nancy boys. I agree with her you are all a bunch of shirtlifters. Personally I would love her to call me a fag and she worked up London so I could book her and show her how much of a 'faggot' Iam :D I would rail the shit out of her.

Newsflash dumb arses, you use this site and look at pretty girls with cocks, to most people whether jen calls you a fag, whether you bottom or top , even if you don't touch the dick at all and let it flap about when you bumming a girl , you are fucking queer. So what Jen Justice thinks of you is neither here or there. Most people think you frequent bath houses and public toilets on a regular basis if they knew. Enjoy your faggotry and move on.

I don't get why you some of you lot get bent out of shape. If you don't like her why respond ? she probably is laughing her head off at this thread with loads of you marys arguing about how much you are a hermer. I think she's epic most entertaining girl on this site.

El Nino
10-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Bloody hell , so a pretty girl calls some of you a fag and you start crying over it. Over the internet no less, what a bunch of fucking nancy boys. I agree with her you are all a bunch of shirtlifters. Personally I would love her to call me a fag and she worked up London so I could book her and show her how much of a 'faggot' Iam :D I would rail the shit out of her.

Newsflash dumb arses, you use this site and look at pretty girls with cocks, to most people whether jen calls you a fag, whether you bottom or top , even if you don't touch the dick at all and let it flap about when you bumming a girl , you are fucking queer. So what Jen Justice thinks of you is neither here or there. Most people think you frequent bath houses and public toilets on a regular basis if they knew. Enjoy your faggotry and move on.

I don't get why you some of you lot get bent out of shape. If you don't like her why respond ? she probably is laughing her head off at this thread with loads of you marys arguing about how much you are a hermer. I think she's epic most entertaining girl on this site.

She's a sick individual

El Nino
10-12-2008, 07:56 PM
No, Vanessa is worthy of being called a woman as she is respectable and has honor. I referred to Jennifer as a "him" to remind her, and everybody else that she was "a man" before her transition, and a effeminate gay one at that; Just to point out that it is ridiculous that she tosses out the term "fag" now, like it is going out of style. Don't you see the blatant and pathetic hypocrisy in all of this? Get a grip muhfucka
It's pathetic how you think you are the one who decides whos worthy being called a woman and whos not. There might be people who agree with you on this no doubt but there are also many who don't agree with you so I have my doubts how worthy your crusade is. Can you dig it, sucka?

You missed the point. I was speaking about Jen's hypocrisy and her weak attempt to "exact her revenge" on the world.

Legend
10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Anyone who uses the pronouns "his" or "him" should question why they are even on a site like this to begin with,if your holding back some deep resentment against transgender women in general,let it out now.

El Nino
10-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Listen, bottom line is this.. The mods have kicked out many guys who come to this forum and start problems and throw around racial slurs and throw around hate speech at the girls calling them fags etc. Why the double standard? Why can Jennifer Injustice do it and get away with it? Why the privilege? Why the hypocrisy? Is it because she has a small group of ass kissing dudes which comprises nothing more than a pathetic brown nosing fan club? hmmm...

El Nino
10-12-2008, 08:19 PM
Anyone who uses the pronouns "his" or "him" should question why they are even on a site like this to begin with,if your holding back some deep resentment against transgender women in general,let it out now. Please! I enjoy the company of transwomen and have their respect. Its Jennifer Injustice that we are talking about. Don't try to smear me dude.

Dinand
10-12-2008, 08:23 PM
You missed the point. I was speaking about Jen's hypocrisy and her weak attempt to "exact her revenge" on the world.

You're making less sense with each post man, I would quit while you’re still ahead!

spunkybrewster007
10-12-2008, 08:27 PM
Dude, yall are all fags. The girls are fags, but we already know this. You boys, yall are fags too. El Nino, your the biggest of them all, FAG. Of course, I'm not gay, I just stumbled on this site on accident and don't plan on returning cause just being on this site is so gay. I'm not a fag, lol.

spunkybrewster007
10-12-2008, 08:36 PM
keepingitreal420, your a big fat homo too. FAG!

Legend
10-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Anyone who uses the pronouns "his" or "him" should question why they are even on a site like this to begin with,if your holding back some deep resentment against transgender women in general,let it out now. Please! I enjoy the company of transwomen and have their respect. Its Jennifer Injustice that we are talking about. Don't try to smear me dude.

F**king bullshit,thats like calling a black person the n word and saying it wasn't for all black people just the one i'm arguing with.You don't respect transwomen and probably is ashamed of them thats why you wanted to be remove from this board.

PeteIsHere
10-12-2008, 08:40 PM
You stumbled on this site by accident and manged to post 21 messages. Ok.

Dude, yall are all fags. The girls are fags, but we already know this. You boys, yall are fags too. El Nino, your the biggest of them all, FAG. Of course, I'm not gay, I just stumbled on this site on accident and don't plan on returning cause just being on this site is so gay. I'm not a fag, lol.

timxxx
10-12-2008, 08:51 PM
You stumbled on this site by accident and manged to post 21 messages. Ok.

Irony

Google it.

spunkybrewster007
10-12-2008, 08:53 PM
obviously some of you fags can't take a joke. lol

arnie666
10-12-2008, 09:18 PM

She's a sick individual

Oh come on mate, you see that from posts on an internet forum even if you think she's out of order? I'd wager lots of people act a certain way on here and act different in real life. I just don't get what people are so wound up about.

tubgirl
10-12-2008, 11:12 PM

so by using legend-logic, the n-word is fair game...

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
10-13-2008, 02:53 AM
the n word has a much longer and worse history then the word fag (no gay person was ever chained up who didn't enjoy it) [a joke]

tssexychanel
10-13-2008, 03:52 AM

OH MY GOD CANT BELIEVE ANYTHING THIS INTELLEGENT HAS EVER BEEN POSTED ON THIS THIRSTY ASS FORUM I GUESS I HAD MISS JUDGED THE LOT OF YOU.

Legend
10-13-2008, 04:03 AM

so by using legend-logic, the n-word is fair game...

Well if that person is spewing out hateful shit themselves i don't give a shit what that person gets is called.

mattb
10-13-2008, 04:37 AM
this thread needs more fags -- 1/10.

El Nino
10-13-2008, 04:44 AM

OH MY GOD CANT BELIEVE ANYTHING THIS INTELLEGENT HAS EVER BEEN POSTED ON THIS THIRSTY ASS FORUM I GUESS I HAD MISS JUDGED THE LOT OF YOU.

Even most the girls agree! Right On Chanel

tsntx
10-13-2008, 04:49 AM

omg get outta my head u mind reader!

haha look at the same 3 fags trying to out-fag each other

way to go you fucking queens

tsntx
10-13-2008, 04:50 AM

just like u missed the point faggot

if you wanna reduce me to a "man"

that makes you a fag

deal w/ it
move on w/ it
get banned over it

ill still be here laughing either way

tsntx
10-13-2008, 04:52 AM
i smell faggotry!!!!!

oh its just el nino and keepingitgay's shit covered mouths

El Nino
10-13-2008, 04:53 AM
You are truly a tortured soul

tsntx
10-13-2008, 04:57 AM
not really mary

im sitting here laughing as you continue to make me more popular and get more and more frustrated in ur boyfriends, cat shit covered, faggoty, studio apt. w/ track lighting

keep it up

i love attention that fags like you are paying me

to the real men w/ sence: xoxox

El Nino
10-13-2008, 07:48 AM
Lost Cause

NYBURBS
10-13-2008, 08:15 AM
To no one in particular but everyone in general:

tsntx
10-13-2008, 08:18 AM
lol

thnx nyb

pics like that make the last 20+ pages just seem somehow worth it

lol

Chaotic
10-13-2008, 08:43 AM
OOOh! Stupid picture time! :claps

Here's a lolcat that I think fits this thread perfectly.....

tsntx
10-13-2008, 08:45 AM
lol!!!

blckhaze
10-13-2008, 08:47 AM
ROFL @ NYB pic and jenn avy
Price-fucking-less

tsntx
10-13-2008, 08:50 AM
i wish i could take credit for it

xrey found it

i dont think ive been this happy w/ a gift since mimi gave me crabs

blckhaze
10-13-2008, 08:54 AM
i wish i could take credit for it

xrey found it

i dont think ive been this happy w/ a gift since mimi gave me crabs

ROFL
dont be spreading that in the city. we have enough.

tsntx
10-13-2008, 09:06 AM
dont worry i just shaved

limo will be here in an hr/half

blah fucking early flight!

NYBURBS
10-13-2008, 09:23 AM
i wish i could take credit for it i dont think ive been this happy w/ a gift since mimi gave me crabs

So after reading this I decided to google "Mimi Plastique". The image results lead me to a page with the following and I felt the need to share it lol:

Willie Escalade
10-14-2008, 07:50 AM
So after reading this I decided to google "Mimi Plastique". The image results lead me to a page with the following and I felt the need to share it lol:
That gives me an idea for a thread... :twisted:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=548805#548805

NYBURBS
10-14-2008, 08:24 AM
That gives me an idea for a thread... :twisted:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=548805#548805

Should be fun. Btw is that Celeste in the BobTgirls sig?

a994
10-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Myself, I think Jen's cool.

But as long as she knows she can keep pushing your buttons...

Willie Escalade
10-15-2008, 08:12 AM
Btw is that Celeste in the BobTgirls sig?
Yup.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/celeste2_959.jpg

tsntx
10-15-2008, 11:07 PM
these buttons are just so easy and well labeled tho

tsntx
10-25-2008, 05:32 AM
trash

ducktales
10-25-2008, 05:55 AM
did i miss the e-fight?

macjay18
12-29-2008, 01:29 AM
I was just reading through this topic and read a comment on jen justice's voice, so i went to youtube and looked at a gayborhood tv and was kinda hoping that it was a seductive husky (someone mentioned it was sort of masculine) sort of voice...but it wasnt....how easy is it to get a higher voice i guess it is a combo of voice training and hrt being an orchi would help too huh?

tsntx
12-29-2008, 01:45 AM
I was just reading through this topic and read a comment on jen justice's voice, so i went to youtube and looked at a gayborhood tv and was kinda hoping that it was a seductive husky (someone mentioned it was sort of masculine) sort of voice...but it wasnt....how easy is it to get a higher voice i guess it is a combo of voice training and hrt being an orchi would help too huh?

its not hard at all

and its quite funny listening to all the girls on their youtube vids trying to make you think they sound a certain way when in reality they sound just like me

some ppl are secure w/ themselves... some ppl arent

those that are secure dont care... those that do care, dont matter

PeteIsHere
12-29-2008, 04:52 AM
Jen, I have three questions to ask.

1. When will you let me kiss you from head to toe?

2. Why do I constantly fantasize about you?

3. Why do I have dreams about making love to you?

tsntx
12-29-2008, 05:03 AM
Jen, I have three questions to ask.

1. When will you let me kiss you from head to toe?

2. Why do I constantly fantasize about you?

3. Why do I have dreams about making love to you?

wrong thread

macjay18
12-29-2008, 09:32 AM
I will agree, some tgirls that try to sound like ggirls ~ sound like me trying to put on a girls voice- i have a deep voice...so sometimes maybe better not to try so hard.

SpoogeMonkey
12-30-2008, 12:25 PM
Would it be totally inappropriate of me to ask for any pics of Jen in a bikini...

ta

PeteIsHere
12-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Jen, why don't you appreciate the admiration that I have for you? Why don't you appreciate that I fantasize about you everyday?

tsntx
12-30-2008, 07:41 PM
Would it be totally inappropriate of me to ask for any pics of Jen in a bikini...

ta

SpoogeMonkey
12-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Peteishere... try putting yourself into her position. I obviously can't speak for her but you WANT her to ooze over you with "thanks you are great etc"

Being her own person, maybe she wants to tell you to fuck off. She might tell me to fuck off. In fact, you should tell me to fuck off. After all, you'll react entirely how you want to react at my post. Thus what makes the world interesting.

I'll just be happy looking at pictures of her tits, her gorge hair and hope one day I'll be called a fag by her.. you too should wallow in her greatness.

DL_NL
12-30-2008, 08:03 PM
Jen, why don't you appreciate the admiration that I have for you? Why don't you appreciate that I fantasize about you everyday?
Do you see the obsessed undertone in that? Dude, you've gotta cool down.

PeteIsHere
12-30-2008, 08:12 PM
SpoogeMonkey, Jen loves the attention I give her. She is the only woman that I know that can make my penis instantly erect just by thinking about her. Jen has an amazing sex appeal and I look forward to one day making love to her.

Peteishere... try putting yourself into her position. I obviously can't speak for her but you WANT her to ooze over you with "thanks you are great etc"

Being her own person, maybe she wants to tell you to fuck off. She might tell me to fuck off. In fact, you should tell me to fuck off. After all, you'll react entirely how you want to react at my post. Thus what makes the world interesting.

I'll just be happy looking at pictures of her tits, her gorge hair and hope one day I'll be called a fag by her.. you too should wallow in her greatness.

wankmaster
12-30-2008, 08:15 PM
The irony of a man with fake tits that prances around acting like a woman calling a real man a faggot is just priceless.

tsntx
12-30-2008, 08:26 PM
The irony of a man with fake tits that prances around acting like a woman calling a real man a faggot is just priceless.

yet i dont care if you call me a faggot or think of me as a faggot

the fact you called a transwoman a man w/ tits shows how you feel about all transwomen.... therefore you, and anyone that thinks like that, is indeed a FAGGOT

men lusting over men w/ or w/o tits = faggot

thats just a fact

be a man and be secure in yourself and your desires and youll go further in life

tsntx
12-30-2008, 08:31 PM
SpoogeMonkey, Jen loves the attention I give her. She is the only woman that I know that can make my penis instantly erect just by thinking about her. Jen has an amazing sex appeal and I look forward to one day making love to her.

dude go try your faggoty bs w/ someone who isnt as smart as me

Jennifer Justice doesn't weight 125 lbs, you need to add on 75 - 100lbs to calculate her weight.

Ms. Jennifer Justice, you are slightly smaller in size than Madison. You have plenty of meat on your thighs just like Madison. A full figured women making fun of another full figured woman is hypocritical.

ok Ms. Jennifer Justice, it looks like you are starting to put a little weight around your hips, legs, and stomach. Also your face looks fatter than usual. My guess is that you weigh around 220 lbs. You would make a perfect full figured model.

cant you go bother someone other then me or mimi now? since honda is banned im sure Hdevils could use a new idiot

wankmaster
12-30-2008, 08:45 PM
I called you, personally, a man with tits. I've heard your voice.

tsntx
12-30-2008, 08:57 PM

and?
genetically i am a man.
i was a man for 21yrs.
your cheap insults are only making you look like a faggot.

i can sound any way i choose. i choose to use my normal voice bc i AM comfortable w/ who i am.

some faggot w/ issues isnt someone i feel the need to get approval from.
like i said, get secure w/ urself and ur desires and youll be a happier person

tsntx
12-30-2008, 09:05 PM
i mean seriously thats like saying

:youre a man bc i sucked ur cock and you fucked my faggot ass

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

idiot

wankmaster
12-30-2008, 09:07 PM
You are pure unintentional satire. :)

jaycanuck
12-30-2008, 09:11 PM

Ah yes. Another douche that thinks sex is constituted by what's on the outside. You'll go far here.

PeteIsHere
12-30-2008, 09:18 PM
Ok. Ms. Justice, I'm impressed with your detective skillls, Inspector Clouseau would be very proud of you. It was fun while it lasted, and I concede.

Pete

Jennifer Justice doesn't weight 125 lbs, you need to add on 75 - 100lbs to calculate her weight.

gr4phic4rtist08
12-31-2008, 01:39 AM
[quote=PeteIsHere]SpoogeMonkey, Jen loves the attention I give her. She is the only woman that I know that can make my penis instantly erect just by thinking about her. Jen has an amazing sex appeal and I look forward to one day making love to her.

Ms. Jennifer Justice, you are slightly smaller in size than Madison. You have plenty of meat on your thighs just like Madison. A full figured women making fun of another full figured woman is hypocritical.

ok Ms. Jennifer Justice, it looks like you are starting to put a little weight around your hips, legs, and stomach. Also your face looks fatter than usual. My guess is that you weigh around 220 lbs. You would make a perfect full figured model.

At first I thought this Pete character was a dumbass creeper....but I laughed at loud at this guys comments

bigfreddy
12-31-2008, 02:16 AM

WTF is wrong with her voice? It's not like she sounds like Barry White or something like that.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 02:53 AM

WTF is wrong with her voice? It's not like she sounds like Barry White or something like that.

and even if i did i wouldnt care

some faggot that is insecure about how OTHERS see him isnt someone i would even take notice to in the first place

its easy to insult ppl we see as way out of our league lol ;)

wankmaster
12-31-2008, 07:27 AM
Come on, nobody else notices how at the slightest hint of criticism, he redirects the conversation towards the guy criticizing him, almost as a reflex?

That's insecurity talking.

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 07:35 AM

and even if i did i wouldnt care

some faggot that is insecure about how OTHERS see him isnt someone i would even take notice to in the first place

its easy to insult ppl we see as way out of our league lol ;)

So true.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 07:38 AM
Come on, nobody else notices how at the slightest hint of criticism, he redirects the conversation towards the guy criticizing him, almost as a reflex?

so bc i defend myself against someone im the insecure one?

that makes a lot of sence i guess if youre a fucking moron

i fend for myself bc i dont need others to do it for me.

im fully capable.

you are the weaker one for antogonizing a woman. or a man w/ tits. whatever you need to call me to make yourself feel like the faggot you are.

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 07:44 AM

Who are you talking about?

Castor_Troy05
12-31-2008, 07:47 AM
Again with the voice thing, don't you guys realise that on Urban Safari she deepens her voice as part of the "gimmick"

As I've said before I aint the biggest fan of Jen sometimes, but picking on someone to make yourself feel better is pretty pathetic. Calling her a man with tits is just ridiculous, as she's a damn fine looking woman and I bet my nuts that you'd all give anything to get a piece of her if you could..

I know she's gonna stick up for herself anyway so nothing I've said really matters, but seriously guys just let it go. Apart from retaliating to defend herself, it's unlikely she's done anything to incite such bitter comments from the internet tough guys.

http://randomviewpoints.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/internet-dickwad-theory.gif

tsntx
12-31-2008, 07:56 AM
and I bet my nuts that you'd all give anything to get a piece of her if you could..

I know she's gonna stick up for herself anyway so nothing I've said really matters, but seriously guys just let it go. Apart from retaliating to defend herself, it's unlikely she's done anything to incite such bitter comments from the internet tough guys.

thats just it tho..... bc they know they will NEVER have the chance to be with me it gives them fuel or "reason" to hate me

everytime they speak they only show their adoration for me

i find it amusing

wankmaster
12-31-2008, 09:11 AM
There's a difference between defending yourself, and calling every single guy with criticism for you a faggot. Your problem is your personality, you come off as a very unlikeable, unapproachable person. You should work on that.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 09:20 AM
There's a difference between defending yourself, and calling every single guy with criticism for you a faggot. Your problem is your personality, you come off as a very unlikeable, unapproachable person. You should work on that.

so unlikeable that in the best of 08 thread my name is the most mentioned
so unlikeable that my get to know me thread is over 50 pages long and caused a lot of ppl to open their minds to me and like me if they didnt already
so unlikeable that every thread started in my honor goes on forever bc ppl like me and keep my name alive
so unlikeable that a faggot like you cant just avoid me or my name and have to comment everytime my name is mentioned

wankmaster
12-31-2008, 09:30 AM
There you go again.

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 09:35 AM
There you go again.

Dude, just give up and go home.

justatransgirl
12-31-2008, 09:45 AM

i find it amusing

I vote this thread of the month!

Jen, you know EVERYONE adores you... cause you're just so... adoreable! :-) :-)

Have a Happy New Year.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

wankmaster
12-31-2008, 10:04 AM
There you go again.

Dude, take tsntx's dick out of your mouth.

tsntx
12-31-2008, 10:14 AM
There you go again.

really?
w/ you hogging it i dont think anyone else can even get a piece

how boutt you just stop and let others have a try

tsntx
12-31-2008, 10:15 AM

i find it amusing

I vote this thread of the month!

Jen, you know EVERYONE adores you... cause you're just so... adoreable! :-) :-)

Have a Happy New Year.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

lol thnx

Castor_Troy05
12-31-2008, 10:19 AM
Oh nice new avatar btw Jen, much better than the collapsed ass n then sky ava's you've had recently

dan_drade
12-31-2008, 10:20 AM
There you go again.

really?
w/ you hogging it i dont think anyone else can even get a piece

how boutt you just stop and let others have a try

Nope,its all mine. LOL