View Full Version : Plastique melts for TEXAS!!

tsntx
09-29-2008, 11:53 AM
mimi & matt are in town and were having a BLAST:
-shopping
-sight-seeing
-pageants
-picture taking
-being white

lol

enjoy the pics and look for the vids of her mimi-esque adventures in TX

tsntx
09-29-2008, 12:04 PM
more bullshit

tsntx
09-29-2008, 12:12 PM
more faggotry

tsntx
09-29-2008, 01:09 PM
nothing gets you going like a nice blowjob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZzYJsdRCnA

tsntx
09-29-2008, 02:56 PM
white or wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVJcA9wsmxI

rickie
09-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Dangerous bitches...... such beauty in one spot

NYBURBS
09-29-2008, 04:50 PM
You know Dinand is going to be rubbing one out all day lol

bunzy
09-29-2008, 04:54 PM
:D Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics, you are two sexy bitches that i would love to fuck one day!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-29-2008, 06:06 PM
white or wrong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVJcA9wsmxI

smh @ dude at the register looking down quickly to act like he was busy...........

I bet he was rock hard like that idiot on Pure Blood that swallowed that entire container of vampire blood

damn you both with the Brooke Shields hair waving, I am mad yet turned on by it

spunkybrewster007
09-29-2008, 06:49 PM
WOW, the vid was funny, but the guy in background would not keep quiet. Maybe edit and repost without the comments from peanut gallery. That totally killed it for me.

spunkybrewster007
09-29-2008, 06:51 PM
oh, and the show is called True Blood, not Pure Blood. just a quick correction.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-29-2008, 06:57 PM
oh, and the show is called True Blood, not Pure Blood. just a quick correction.

oops, my mistake
thanks "spunky"

BellaCerra
09-29-2008, 07:34 PM
Jennifer Justice is not pretty at all.... :shock:

blckhaze
09-29-2008, 07:58 PM
Austin is slowly burning.

smh @ the skeleton BJ

ed_jaxon
09-29-2008, 08:07 PM
And here I was scared of the Hadron Collider causing a blackhole and ending the world.

Jen and Mimi colliding, no make that joining forces.

Wow.

Holiday decorations everywhere are lining up.

Walgreen clerks across the country are fearful they will be the next viral sensation.

Seriously though, have a great time Mimi. Looks like you and Jen are.

mimiplastique
09-29-2008, 08:28 PM

yea your right .... that bothered me all night when people had the nerve to call her pretty.....

SHES FUCKING GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you come for her because you are an asshole who is sexually deprived

BellaCerra
09-29-2008, 08:38 PM

yea your right .... that bothered me all night when people had the nerve to call her pretty.....

Aawww...you're so sweet. What a good friend you are.

ilovetgirls36
09-29-2008, 08:42 PM
Mimi is very beautiful

tsntx
09-29-2008, 09:12 PM

Aawww...you're so sweet. What a good friend you are.

she totally is! i love this white bitch!

also i love the fact were / im not pretty but yet your faggot ass is STILL in our thread... move along lol

Legend
09-29-2008, 09:23 PM

Yeah right and your not some 40 year old crossdressing weirdo.

How do you obtain the hormones need to become a shemale?

spunkybrewster007
09-29-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm kinda slow, is he joking about Jennifer Justice? Or is he retarded? Cause that's one fly ass white bitch!!!

tsntx
09-29-2008, 09:36 PM
haha clocked by legend

THATS why i like the boy so much... he can find the stupidest bs anyones said in under a few minutes

thnx babe

yngtxmale24
09-29-2008, 09:59 PM
Not only is Miss Justice sexy, but her friends are sexy too. Just another reason to love her.

Alyssa87
09-29-2008, 11:12 PM
wow u girls are gorgeous and soo funny.

tsntx
09-29-2008, 11:16 PM
wow u girls are gorgeous and soo funny.

thnx fish... and even tho youre not white,

youre far more pretty and humble then that fug mug in the other thread ;) lol

bigfreddy
09-29-2008, 11:48 PM
Wow, wow, wow! I bet the GG's get pissed when their guys eyeball you two up and down. And that's without the GG knowing about your accessories........

Color me a fan!

tsntx
09-30-2008, 12:09 AM
Wow, wow, wow! I bet the GG's get pissed when their guys eyeball you two up and down. And that's without the GG knowing about your accessories........

Color me a fan!

when we were shopping and spending money like stupid we were getting eyeballed horriblly!

some bitch at one of the shoe stores scooted all close up on her man when he was looking at mimi... and mimi said "bitch i dont want your man, and if i did thered be nothing you could do to stop me"

and then some bitch at nordstroms was giving mimi and i the evil eye and her face just look disgusted, probably bc we were buying and she could only "look", and i said "smile more. its more attractive bitch"

hahaha fucking stupid ppl everywhere ... were gonna make more vids later describing all the fun we have been having

TsVanessa69
09-30-2008, 01:26 AM
WOW, the vid was funny, but the guy in background would not keep quiet. Maybe edit and repost without the comments from peanut gallery. That totally killed it for me.
Thats Matt you can't edit him out of the video, he's the boss.

lupinIII
09-30-2008, 02:41 AM
Haha, you two are complete nutters! I mean, yes let's not forget fucking sexy and funny as all hell, but really you're batshit-fucking-loco!

Mimi: What is Euros?

Jen: I think it's like a food you get at McDonald's

Classic

Oh by the way, which one's Cher and which one's Ambular?

tsntx
09-30-2008, 03:25 AM
well i said she was dion but she said we were white so we decided to make her amber since she was red haired lol

absolutecarla
09-30-2008, 04:02 AM
The videos are so funny! You look so fun together.

Solitary Brother
09-30-2008, 05:04 AM
Even I have to commend your looks here Jennifer....when you stand next to Mimi you look much more female!
You look great.

NYTSJulie
09-30-2008, 06:59 AM
God I hate White People. You guys look ova, I remember when you guys hated eachother and would go at it for days lol.

tsntx
09-30-2008, 07:48 AM
God I hate White People. You guys look ova, I remember when you guys hated eachother and would go at it for days lol.

my first words to mimi where

"excuse me mam you dropped your bleaching cream"

and thats how i greeted her in person too

haha :P

Thatiger23
09-30-2008, 08:22 AM
WOW you two ladies look amazingly beautiful........ :wink:

mimiplastique
09-30-2008, 10:45 AM
Thank you all for all the wonderful comments and sorry i have not posted ... just been having too much fun with jen . :)

London Guy
09-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Strewth! The "Dream Team" .

mimiplastique
09-30-2008, 01:12 PM

and thats how i greeted her in person too

haha :P

yea i even asked matt before we got to her house was there a joke store with a big bottle of bleaching cream ....
we have the same mind ... it's wild ... thanks again jen not only are you kick ass beautiful but you my kinda gal

love ya betch :)

see you REALLY SOON

spunkybrewster007
09-30-2008, 03:34 PM
You two are so funny together.

Thank goodness you two don't live in the same town. I don't think the world is ready for that or could handle it. TOO HOT, seriously. TOO FUNNY.

You should make a movie together, call it, "White and Whiterer".

spunkybrewster007
09-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Even I have to commend your looks here Jennifer....when you stand next to Mimi you look much more female!
You look great.
seriously? they both look pretty fem to me. I wouldn't front on either one of those two.

BBaggins06
09-30-2008, 09:08 PM

Alyssa87
09-30-2008, 09:11 PM

lmaooo i love it

KiraHarden
09-30-2008, 09:17 PM
You look great.
seriously? they both look pretty fem to me. I wouldn't front on either one of those two.

Just ignore him. Probably just forgot to take his meds, he's seriously bipolar amongst other things.

BTW, I'm so glad Mimi's gone. I can finally get a good night's sleep. She hogs all the covers and snores louder than a jet engine.

8) :twisted: :wink: :peanutbutter

Looks like your having alot of fun Matt

mimiplastique
10-01-2008, 03:39 AM
You look great.

Just ignore him. Probably just forgot to take his meds, he's seriously bipolar amongst other things.

BTW, I'm so glad Mimi's gone. I can finally get a good night's sleep. She hogs all the covers and snores louder than a jet engine. Not to mention taking my Whitening toothpaste.

8) :twisted: :wink: :peanutbutter

lies and you know it

Nikka
10-01-2008, 05:28 AM
sweet pics girls!!!!

BrendaQG
10-01-2008, 06:01 AM
LMFAO at that . Love it.

TsJennifer
10-01-2008, 06:06 AM
You girls are looking lovely and like you both had alot of fun!!!

Willie Escalade
10-01-2008, 08:46 AM
Damn...you two are looking FINE! :shock:

Mimi and Jenn taking over Texas...Kimber and Kelly taking over Los Angeles...what's next?? :lol:

Solitary Brother
10-02-2008, 06:11 AM
"But that voice is still there"

Legend
10-02-2008, 06:34 AM

What are you referring too?

tsntx
10-02-2008, 07:53 AM

hes just pissed bc i sound more like a man then his faggoty, ballroom loving queen self EVER can, has, or will

just like EVERY OTHER tranny i can change my voice and be more passable sounding then MOST of these bricks

but im comfortable being who and what i am
I dont have to hide in a closet like some ppl on this board
i dont have to alter my voice for YOUR satisfaction, gratification, and fantasy
maybe if i wasnt so secure in myself, maybe if i was YOU, i would change it

but im not, so i wont

Legend
10-02-2008, 08:09 AM

hes just pissed bc i sound more like a man then his faggoty, ballroom loving queen self EVER can, has, or will

just like EVERY OTHER tranny i can change my voice and be more passable sounding then MOST of these bricks

but im comfortable being who and what i am
I dont have to hide in a closet like some ppl on this board
i dont have to alter my voice for YOUR satisfaction, gratification, and fantasy
maybe if i wasnt so secure in myself, maybe if i was YOU, i would change it

but im not, so i wont

That is what truly matter but i think your voice is fine.This person who calls himself "Solitary Brother" is a jealous femqueen who was probably raped by one of his crack addicted uncles at a early age.Everyone knows he is jealous of girls like you because he couldn't cut as a transsexual.Please someone tell that fag he is pretty or something so he can have some self esteem for being such a failure of a transgender person.

tracy
10-02-2008, 05:44 PM
Legend you need to learn to shut the fuck up and get off Jen's dick, she's laughing at you on your back you slut monkey, what do mean her voice is still fine, are you crazy or deaf? Look man, the bottom line is that she's got a horrible manly voice and that's it.

tsntx
10-02-2008, 05:46 PM
Legend you need to learn to shut the fuck up and get off Jen's dick, she's laughing at you on your back you slut monkey, what do mean her voice is still fine, are you crazy or deaf? Look man, the bottom line is that she's got a horrible manly voice and that's it.

again .... re:read what i just wrote faggot

bc while you fags like to bitch about my voice, ive got everything guys are looking for:
beauty, brains, self-esteem, career, hung, functional, can shoot a load further then you, and the list could just keep going

tracy
10-02-2008, 05:51 PM

Calling me a faggot don't really hurt 'cause i know deep down that i am not one, i don't get fucked in the ass like you, if i am a faggot the what are you you stupid bitch, don't even tell me you're a woman 'cause you know that you aren't even if you cut off your nuts like Danielle Foxx you will always be a man.

tsntx
10-02-2008, 05:55 PM

Calling me a faggot don't really hurt 'cause i know deep down that i am not one, i don't get fucked in the ass like you, if i am a faggot the what are you you stupid bitch, don't even tell me you're a woman 'cause you know that you aren't even if you cut off your nuts like Danielle Foxx you will always be a man.

and thats why youre a faggot

im a man, and youre here for me and girls like me, thus youre a faggot you stupid cock hound... what kind of name is tracey anyway? thats the kind of name you name your daughter or your faggot son that justifies his faggotry w/ a pair of implanted tits

pattyboy
10-02-2008, 07:25 PM
you two are some of the most beautiful human beings to walk this planet

Legend
10-02-2008, 08:54 PM

I don't need advice from a failure of a crossdresser like you who is obsessed with cock(i looked at your post).The bottomline is fags like you and solitary brother hate her because she speaks her mind and she is the embodiment of what you failed transsexuals want to be.Jen gets more hate from disgruntled crossdressers then anyone on the forums.

1.Fatmagic
2.Solitary Undercoverbrother
3.Tracey morgan in a dress

Dinand
10-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Is it me or does Jennifer really really look like Kayla Marie?

mimiplastique
10-02-2008, 11:19 PM

jen your white . so am i we fly around the world and shop
fuck bullshit cause you know what its about

not a goddamn thing

Dinand
10-02-2008, 11:40 PM
tracy I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

qeuqheeg222
10-03-2008, 09:26 AM
???

felix volkbein
10-04-2008, 04:51 PM
ive got everything guys are looking for:
beauty, brains, self-esteem, career, hung, functional, can shoot a load further then you, and the list could just keep going

Ten tons of roffles!!!

pdxcateyes
10-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Mimi I love your eyelashes...keep hurtin em!!!!

mimiplastique
10-05-2008, 01:44 PM

THANKS GIRL I'LL TRY ;)

pdxcateyes
10-05-2008, 05:36 PM

Now you are the closest thing to perfection!Braveman perfection.is something I wish I could achieve..but in reality...it doesn't exist

darkko
10-05-2008, 10:00 PM
so why all the hate on this thread? Thank you so much for the sexy pics! My god what a fantasy it would be to run into the two of you at a club! One question though where can I find some more pics of Jennifer showing a little skin? I am developing a crush on her....

mimiplastique
10-05-2008, 10:56 PM
some effortless pics i took on my bed this morning

pdxcateyes
10-06-2008, 02:28 AM
Mimi I whish to god I looked that good when I woke up in the morning...damn woman

mimiplastique
10-06-2008, 02:33 AM
lol i am sure you do ;) i dn't really look that way in the morning i kind of look something this this :

that old pic was taken at sunset lol ;)

tsntx
10-06-2008, 03:12 AM
ok so i get the compliments

but this is the mimi / jen thread

keep your pics to your thread and we promise not to fill your threads up w/ our bullshit

thnx

pdxcateyes
10-06-2008, 03:17 AM

keep your pics to your thread and we promise not to fill your threads up w/ our bullshit

thnxGod what was I thinking????
I'm so self absorb
My apologies JJ

mimiplastique
10-06-2008, 03:20 AM

thnx

hey jen
call ya after the movie

phone cut off

tsntx
10-06-2008, 03:23 AM

thnxGod what was I thinking????
I'm so self absorb
My apologies JJ

its cool just no need for a pic in every responce... no hijacking in our world :D

dont let it happen again tho

tsntx
10-06-2008, 03:23 AM
lol ok girl

love the top

let me borrow it

mrbig
10-06-2008, 03:52 AM
tracy I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

Wow. Dinand, I seriously don't think you are going to win any converts with graphic talk like that.

My thoughts exactly, but otoh, if Dinand also has Patrick Batemans looks & style, who knows :wink:

mrbig

drock
10-28-2008, 08:28 AM
I wonder if i'm the only guy who'd love to be sandwitched between these two sexy ass ladies.. yumm..