PDA

View Full Version : New York people :)

MrsKellyPierce
09-26-2008, 04:34 AM
I need your help!

As some may now November 4th I have surgery with Dr. Lesene for my jawline/mandables/chin and browshave

Can you direct me to a cheaper hotel in Manhattan, I know cheap isn't really an option but cheapest in Manhattan lol

flabbybody
09-26-2008, 05:04 AM
sweetie
use your search

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=533393&highlight=#533393

Tanuki
09-26-2008, 05:09 AM
The St. Marks Hotel. is a real dump. dont know if its still in bizness tho.,

Alyssa87
09-26-2008, 05:48 AM
my friend stays at the bestwestern on 49th btw 8&9.
for 150/nite i think.

MrsKellyPierce
09-26-2008, 11:25 AM
my friend stays at the bestwestern on 49th btw 8&9.
for 150/nite i think. Thanks Alyssa....................

Oh and Search is back up? I tried searching a few weeks ago and I couldn't! lol thank you babe!

hwbs
09-26-2008, 01:26 PM
park central..best western presidential....dont go to the st marks unless u bring your crack pipe, lmao

Kimber James
09-26-2008, 01:28 PM
I need your help!

As some may now November 4th I have surgery with Dr. Lesene for my jawline/mandables/chin and browshave

Can you direct me to a cheaper hotel in Manhattan, I know cheap isn't really an option but cheapest in Manhattan lol

Try priceline, it has the least expensive hotel rates in NYC, but the best way to do it is the pricebreakers section. Try to stay in midtown. I think Dr. Lesene has hotels that give his out of town patients special deals.

dun kingggg
09-29-2008, 07:35 AM
you can stay with me!

lulz.

NYTSJulie
09-29-2008, 07:45 AM
park central..best western presidential....dont go to the st marks unless u bring your crack pipe, lmao

Stayed there once didnt like it. A lot of tranny working girls in the hotel. Anyway I ended up moving to the Marriott Marquee the next day. When your recovering from surgery you want to be in a comfortable place. You could also opt to cross over and stay in Queens, its really not far.

NYTSJulie
09-29-2008, 07:46 AM
try hotels.com

ARMANIXXX
09-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Only been to NY once, but funny thing about Manhattan hotels, no matter how much money you spend.......

Alot of them are shitholes.

True story.

Good luck.

NYBURBS
09-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Only been to NY once, but funny thing about Manhattan hotels, no matter how much money you spend.......

Alot of them are shitholes.

True story.

Good luck.

For the most part that's true. Real estate is soo expensive that even in a lot of "upscale" hotels you end up in some cramped quarters. Although if you have a shit ton of money to spend then you can get world class luxury in the city.

Niccolo
09-29-2008, 01:49 PM
I don't know about the area in question, but as a general approach to the situation, would it be possible to get a reduced rate somewhere if you book it well in advance?

Good luck with your surgery btw, I trust you have a good dr to take care of you.

Richctdude
09-29-2008, 02:07 PM
try priceline or orbiz:)

MrsKellyPierce
09-29-2008, 07:15 PM
thanks Kimber, Julie, and the rest for being so helpful!

imwithstupid
09-29-2008, 07:44 PM
Chelsea Lodge- best cheap hotel in the city its like 120, went with my girl for a weekend and its quiet and romantic. Plus its close to midtown and downtown if u like walking

Worse comes to worse crash find a guy in NYU and crash in the dorms lol :P

MrsKellyPierce
09-29-2008, 07:54 PM
Chelsea Lodge- best cheap hotel in the city its like 120, went with my girl for a weekend and its quiet and romantic. Plus its close to midtown and downtown if u like walking

Worse comes to worse crash find a guy in NYU and crash in the dorms lol :Phaha babe I'm gonna look awful after my surgeries all bruised and swollen :P I don't think they'd want the "mask" to be in their dorm room

L.I.T-Girllover
09-29-2008, 08:30 PM
travelocity and priceline have the best deadlsround

ARMANIXXX
09-29-2008, 08:43 PM

Worse comes to worse crash find a guy in NYU and crash in the dorms lol :Phaha babe I'm gonna look awful after my surgeries all bruised and swollen :P I don't think they'd want the "mask" to be in their dorm room

You pack enough of these Kelly, and I'm confident you'll do just fine babe.

:wink:

imwithstupid
09-29-2008, 10:07 PM

Then dorm at columbia you'll fit right in with the girls :P i was there recently lol