PDA

View Full Version : MY EATTING ISSUE

mimiplastique
09-25-2008, 12:54 AM
FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN ON A LIQUID DIET TRYING TO LOSE THE EXTRA WEIGHT I HAVE GAINED OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS .

I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FEEL HOW "THE FAT GIRL" FEELS BUT IT IS NOT NICE :(
TO HEAR PEOPLE CONSTANTLY POINTING OUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU GAINED AND EVEN MAKING FUN OF IT GETS ON MY NERVES (LOL)

SO HOW DO YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND STILL EAT . i HAVE STOPPED EATTING FOR TWO WEEKS AND MY ASS SEEMS TO BE GETTING FATTER LOL

SO .... ANY ADVICE ???? WEIGHT LOSS FAST ????

AND DON'T SAY WORK OUT ... :roll:

Gh0strider
09-25-2008, 12:59 AM
The starving/liquid approach is wrong and dangerous. Cutting out Carbs is a good start, eat smaller meals more often (five a day instead of three but much smaller portions). Finally increase your caloric burn (exercise, something as simple as walking an hour a day will do wonders)

Alyssa87
09-25-2008, 12:59 AM
LIPOSUCTION.

iiiii see it

Tanuki
09-25-2008, 01:01 AM
its predominantly an emotional thing.. meditation works. yoga is good for it. You gotta travel in your mind to a good place and your health will follow.

selah

SarahG
09-25-2008, 01:02 AM
LIPOSUCTION.

iiiii see it

Agreed, that's going to be the only thing that will be "fast"

You also can't spot-lose, so if you want to keep the fat deposits in certain spots (like the breast & ass area) lipo'ing everywhere else is the only thing that'll work... but without making lifestyle changes (either in how much exercise you do, or in limiting what you eat) it'll probably just keep coming back.

Alyssa87
09-25-2008, 01:04 AM
Damn Sarah youre right.

i got my lipo like 6 weeks ago.
too bad im about to take some chicken thighs out of the oven and chowing down on em with some mashed potatoes :shock:

mimiplastique
09-25-2008, 01:12 AM
NO LYPO . I HATE RECOVERING FROM WORK :(

Alyssa87
09-25-2008, 01:23 AM
PUSSY

AllanahStarrNYC
09-25-2008, 01:32 AM
FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS I HAVE BEEN ON A LIQUID DIET TRYING TO LOSE THE EXTRA WEIGHT I HAVE GAINED OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS .

TO HEAR PEOPLE CONSTANTLY POINTING OUT HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU GAINED AND EVEN MAKING FUN OF IT GETS ON MY NERVES (LOL)

SO HOW DO YOU LOSE WEIGHT AND STILL EAT . i HAVE STOPPED EATTING FOR TWO WEEKS AND MY ASS SEEMS TO BE GETTING FATTER LOL

As a person with weight issues all of her life, anda yoyo dieter, I can truly say that the only thing that works is a complete lifestyle change.

I've done it all- liquid diets, low carb, starvation, etc, etc they are all only a short term solutiothe only thing that has ever worked for me is WORKING out. If you work out, after you lose your target weight, you can pretty much eat anything you like.

But if you just cut out all sugars, starches, and flour from your diet- you will lose weight immediately.

Lipo is great for shaping, but not really deals with weight loss.

And people can be very horrible when you gain weight, but the bottom line is you can always lose it, and you will only do it when you are truly ready.

Luna555
09-25-2008, 01:40 AM
Mimi,

I too have weight issues that I have had to deal with. I was overwieght when I was a teen and until I was 15 I actually was only 5'3". Because I was soo short, I looked even more fat.

I know you said no exercise. But honestly that is the only way to do it, ofcourse also watching what you eat. You dont have to starve yourself and it takes time.

Just last summer I was a size 4 and now Im a 6, sometimes an 8. UGH i hate it. I am really am really trying to get back down to my old size when I was 17 which was a 2-3. I have lost weight and I have noticed the difference. I have just exercised like crazy, and watched what I ate.

I dont really have bad habbits soo its not really that hard for me. I hate fast food(but I will have it everyonce in awhile)

I think the best thing to do is to exercise or just keep active. Do something fun that is exciting. Right now I decided to take up hip hop dancing and its fun. :) Then I still do my regular exercise routine. Dancing is fun so it doenst feel like Im actually killing myself.

Try taking up dancing or a sport. :) Also keep peace in your mind and take yourself out of any stressful situations, when Im overwhelmed I eat more and also I retain the fat more.

I hope that helps. But definitely dont starve yourself. Byt he end of you starving yourself youll just be soo depraved of food, your probably overcompensate...Trust me Ive done it. Not good.

Luna555
09-25-2008, 01:42 AM
ALSO Drink LOTS OF WATER. What I do is drink one cup of water before eating so that I dont over eat. I tend to do that otherwise.

mimiplastique
09-25-2008, 01:45 AM

As a person with weight issues all of her life, anda yoyo dieter, I can truly say that the only thing that works is a complete lifestyle change.

I've done it all- liquid diets, low carb, starvation, etc, etc they are all only a short term solutiothe only thing that has ever worked for me is WORKING out. If you work out, after you lose your target weight, you can pretty much eat anything you like.

But if you just cut out all sugars, starches, and flour from your diet- you will lose weight immediately.

Lipo is great for shaping, but not really deals with weight loss.

And people can be very horrible when you gain weight, but the bottom line is you can always lose it, and you will only do it when you are truly ready.

THANK YOU :)

YOU TOO LUNA

REALLY HELPS ;)

mimiplastique
09-25-2008, 01:47 AM
ALSO Drink LOTS OF WATER. What I do is drink one cup of water before eating so that I dont over eat. I tend to do that otherwise.

FIJI !!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT ;)

mimiplastique
09-25-2008, 01:51 AM
PUSSY

DICK

SarahG
09-25-2008, 02:11 AM
Just last summer I was a size 4 and now Im a 6, sometimes an 8. UGH i hate it. I am really am really trying to get back down to my old size when I was 17 which was a 2-3. I have lost weight and I have noticed the difference. I have just exercised like crazy, and watched what I ate.

I am not going to assert anyone should be a given size, but this reminded me of something I've said in the past that probably needs repeating.

SOME girls (and thats only for the person to decide themselves) look better with some weight to them than when extra-skinny.

The reason for this is that there are bone structure differences between male skeletons & female skeletons, and fat deposits are pretty good at hiding those flaws (the slighter they are the easier they are to hide). Obviously if someone badly needs ffs, 500lbs of fat isn't gonna make a difference, but I know a lot of girls that look far better as an 8 than a 4 because when they're "average" sizes their bone abnormalities don't show (whereas they do if they're rail thin).

And that's without touching on natural breast & ass growth. GGs complain all the time that their breasts are the last places to get larger from gaining weight... and the first to get smaller when they lose weight (sigh...). But I guess that's what implants are for, right?

Some girl body types also have to worry about "the pouch" which develops on some girls (trans or gg, doesn't matter) at and slightly below the belly button, and if a girl has the body type that gets a defined " pouch" if they have small breasts they risk making their bellies stick out further than their tits (looking like a beer belly). This past racing season a lot of guys were criticizing Danica for it because at one of the conventions her stomach appeared to be bigger than her tits (i'd imagine some outfits make that more visible than others), on a tgirl I'd imagine it may also hurt passing potential requiring either a weight loss, or implants to "change proportions"

ted naves
09-25-2008, 02:15 AM
Aw Mimi !

A few people on here have given you the correct advice. Watch you're fat intake. You can eat Carbs and the like but as Ghostrider said, you will want to spread you're meals out throughout the day. Try eating 4-5-6 smaller meals throughout you're day, while cutting back on you're sugar and definitely fat intake as well. Cut out things like sodas as well. Drink alot of water .

Don't eat before you go to sleep either becuase you're body will not burn the fat. Eat in the early morning as you're body will intake the nutrion from the food and burn what needs to be burned throughout the day.

...........and exercise, haha. It's just a must in life gorgeous.

blckhaze
09-25-2008, 04:11 AM
for the record, you look fine to me, Id rather have a girl who looks healthy, than someone who slooks like theyd break if the wind blew harder than 10 mph.

That said if you wanna slim down, eat smaller meals, but more often and you might have to work out a lil )2o mins 3 times a week.. Example: if you eat three meals a day, switch to four smaller ones. And cut out things like soda, candy, and anything processed. Eat more fruit and vegetables, especially melons, carrots, and lettuce.

boondocksaint
09-25-2008, 05:26 AM
eat breakfast, most people think skipping breakfast is cutting calories but it stop ur metabolism from reving up in the morning, if you eat breakfast it keeps ur metabolism up for the whole day, other than that eat 6 small meals a day instead of 3 larger ones, run or walk 2-3/day. 1 pound a week is what is realistic for getting weight off and keeping it off

BrendaQG
09-25-2008, 05:29 AM
The advice Luna and Allanah gave you is right on the money. "Lifestyle change" does not have to mean joining the gym. Most people don't stick to that anyway. You could try something as simple as walking where ever you want to go. Limit your calories eaten to just enough to cover what they call your "basal metabolic rate" (BMR). The BMR is the # of calories you would need to take in just to maintain your weight if you were totally idle ( like in a coma or something). If you eat that amount you will not feel hungry and you will loose weight just by burning the calories you burn through daily activity.

There is no magic bullet, no specific kind of food to stay away from. It's all about calories in vs calories out. Eat less do more and you will loose weight, slowly. The same weight you gained it.

Last but not least when last I saw you I thought you looked thick, womanly. You would have to gain 20-30 lbs before you were truly fat.

ed_jaxon
09-25-2008, 05:34 AM
Whoa whoa whoa there Mimi,

Ain't a damn thing wrong with you and I am not saying that to kiss your ass. You know I tell you what I think you need to hear.

You do not need to lose a bunch of weight, you look fine sweetie.

People might joke with you about your weight but they can give you a complex and that shit is not healthy.

Your self image has changed but on the real you look good. You are very close to your ideal weight.

Fuck the dumbshit.

Solitary Brother
09-25-2008, 06:09 AM
Your hormone shot is FINALLY kicking(lol...just kidding).
You look great.
I was watching your latest video and you look mesmerizing....good enough to eat with no seasoning at all.
Your face is everything!

Solitary Brother
09-25-2008, 06:54 AM
You are really serving face in that video.
You look like a Vegas showgirl.
Your one flawless bitch.
Most genetic women could only HOPE to look as good as you do now.

Solitary Brother
09-25-2008, 07:00 AM
Wow mimi
I can only IMAGINE what men ask you to do to them.
Yes your a crazy fucking bitch but you face is hypnotic.

mimiplastique
09-25-2008, 07:04 AM
HEY THANKS SO MUCH

Nikka
09-25-2008, 07:04 AM
Mimi, I wonder how do u can stay 2 weeks without eating ? :mrgreen: ( I know how, I guess) :)

peoriashyguy
09-25-2008, 07:07 AM
I hear that sperm is high in protein and low on carbs.
:wink:

NYTSJulie
09-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Simple things will make a great difference, dont eat at least 3 hours before bed, eat more raw foods, cut out soda or high sugar drinks, watch your carbs and sugars....."white foods" are often bad...breads, sugars, starches. Also take vitamins, multi, omega3, fish oil and a few others. Don't buy vitamins at a Walgreen's or something, go to vitamin store and tell one of the people the issues your suffering...........Much Love.....Julie

pupper
09-25-2008, 10:08 AM
I've got one for you, all protein..!! LOL

mimiplastique
09-25-2008, 10:40 AM
WHAT WHAT WHAT ???

I KNOW YOU DO NOT THINK THAT I WOULD EAT THAT OR ANYONE ELSES FOR THAT MATTER

HOW RUDE >=(

pupper
09-25-2008, 10:52 AM
Oh lighten-up Mimi..!

Thatiger23
09-25-2008, 11:05 AM
MIMI i agree with ED you look fine just the way you are....you are a very beautiful person and i personally dont think you should change but it is up to you and i wish you luck with what ever you do......:)

melissacarter
09-25-2008, 02:36 PM
If I may offer my thoughts:

First off, hormones promote weight gain so most of us must eat like birds right from the getgo. I would also venture to say most of us have had eating issues, or downright disorders going back deep into our histories. It has always been a problem for me; I wake up every morning and swear I will starve myself today.

I agree with Allanah, it's a lifestyle thing. I see a three-part effort that makes it happen:

1. Diet (obviously)
2. Exercise (I try to run 4x a week, about 4 miles a run)
3. Sleep (6-8 a night)

Sleep may surprise some but I see it as critical to not only the whole weight maintenance thing but an overall healthy lifestyle. It is the time your body incorporates all you've done that day. As for diet, I think the secret to eating low-cal low-fat foods is spices and seasoning. That helps make what might be bland an unappealing taste better. It helps if you like spicy.

The hardest part for me is going to bed hungry.

drock
09-25-2008, 02:49 PM
WHAT WHAT WHAT ???

I KNOW YOU DO NOT THINK THAT I WOULD EAT THAT OR ANYONE ELSES FOR THAT MATTER

HOW RUDE >=(

Mines taste good. I'd love to give you a nice mouth and tummy full of cum.. :oops:

TsVanessa69
09-25-2008, 04:22 PM
I to have gained a few pounds and want to get rid of them. Buy a bike and ride with me and Juju. Eat whole grains, lay off thos french fries and grilled cheese sandwiches with extra cheese, those large size meals from Mickey D's. Try drinking green tea too! Also if you stop eating large meals at nigt closer to bedtime helps too.

lochaber
09-25-2008, 07:52 PM
dont have a lot to add here, but as was mentioned above (melissacarter, i think?), sleep is important. I forget the specifics, but lack of sleep throws off some of the hormones that regulate appetite an satiation, and eventually leads to weight gain. also, there was some recent study about how simply sitting down at work (or studying, or watching tv, or whatever) leads to a drop in metabolism, even for just 30 minutes or so. so in addition to what was said, try to keep on your feet, use the stairs instead of the elevator, and walk frequently.

good luck, and try not to stress about it

eze
09-25-2008, 08:03 PM
A good diet.. and cardio. A diet will only take you so far and vice versa. You need both. And you can still eat good but healthy..

I Love eating pasta.. so I make wheat noodles instead of normal and eat it with spaqetti sauce and chicken. Perfecto..

eze
09-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Mimi,

I too have weight issues that I have had to deal with. I was overwieght when I was a teen and until I was 15 I actually was only 5'3". Because I was soo short, I looked even more fat.

I know you said no exercise. But honestly that is the only way to do it, ofcourse also watching what you eat. You dont have to starve yourself and it takes time.

I dont really have bad habbits soo its not really that hard for me. I hate fast food(but I will have it everyonce in awhile)

I think the best thing to do is to exercise or just keep active. Do something fun that is exciting. Right now I decided to take up hip hop dancing and its fun. :) Then I still do my regular exercise routine. Dancing is fun so it doenst feel like Im actually killing myself.

Try taking up dancing or a sport. :) Also keep peace in your mind and take yourself out of any stressful situations, when Im overwhelmed I eat more and also I retain the fat more.

I hope that helps. But definitely dont starve yourself. Byt he end of you starving yourself youll just be soo depraved of food, your probably overcompensate...Trust me Ive done it. Not good.

I completely forgot about the exciting part.. you burn more. Adrenaline really helps..

Maybe go paintballing mimi.. Lol.. or something.

Hot sauce on food also helps burn extra calories.

But remember this one thing. To lose weight, you MUST do cardio. You dont need to lift any weights, you need to do cardio.

Clind
09-25-2008, 08:24 PM
ok my english is not very good , but you have to listen to me, first of all , all this lipoanarophisis is bullshit ,to problem that you have is very common , when you are eating almost nothing your body is keeping fat or liquid beacause it "understand " that there is not enough callories so he keeps everything that "he" can to protect you ,so this is a symptom of this ,
instead of chemical diets and all this stupid ,stressed thinks you have only to fist off all get relax
second eat 4 or 5 small plates of food , no fat, no bread , no fried things generally BUT if you see that you want too much to eat something aloud to your self to eat something "dirty" (pizza ori anything else) but only once in the week,
The most important is to change a little the way that you are spending your day , put in your scangual some kind of gymnastic that you are going to like it, that is going to make you feel relax and happy with your self, i m telling you that a very good solution is swimming pool is really very nice you are not hurting your body with all this pressure of machines and all this ...
also if you have the abillity if you live closed to park or something take a bike, believe is going to change your way of thinking you are going to relax, to loose wait, and to feel like that you are the most sexiest girl in town. thats all from Greece.

All this that i m telling you is alredy tried to me i ve lost 25 kilos in one year but MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL i didnt take it back,and this is the most important, about the kilos that i lost i have to tell you that i could lost them in three months ,but i was a little beat "bad boy" :wink:

pattyboy
09-25-2008, 09:33 PM
please do your body a favor and workout...there's no reason to be lazy

funkbrother
09-25-2008, 09:49 PM
do some good cardio like swimming or jogging each day it will burn of fat really quick. btw you said not work out. that;s the only way to do it healthy

mimiplastique
09-25-2008, 09:53 PM
thank you all ;)

tsntx
09-28-2008, 07:43 AM
lmao nevermind

beatmaker
09-28-2008, 10:48 AM
I actually follow a diet called the "Warrior Diet", since it fits my lifestyle and circadian clock. I am a noctural person inherently, so not eating at night is tough for me. For people that have lifestyles where they're out late or just plain night people, this is a great diet. I've never been fat, but I wanted to get shredded at about 5-7% bodyfat and I'm about 8-9% now (down from 14% bodyfat).

Essentially, this diet involves a partial, early to midday fast, eating primarily room temperature foods. I eat fruit, hardboiled eggs, protein/fruit smoothies etc, until dinner time. Then you can eat a large dinner without gluttoning out. Usually I'm so busy ripping and running during the day, I sometimes forget to eat. You do have to eat periodically to keep your metabolism moving earlier in the day, just not heavy, protein ladden cooked meals. I like to relax at night and whine down, so that's when eating becomes a little more tempting. However, this diet works best for people with an active lifestyle earlier in the day and preferably those who workout like myself. My favorite old-school bodybuilder (Serge Nubret) used this diet, that's how I found out about it. He'd workout for hours just nibbling and snacking on little things throughout the day to keep up his energy, then eat a huge dinner at night. However, this cat lifted weights like 2-3 hours a day, so his body soaked all those excess calories up at night. Exercise will really allow you go cheat occasionally and not pay The Piper. This diet is perfect for me and I bought the book on Amazon.

Another diet for those who have problems with food and caloric restriction is called "food separation". This is where you don't mix macronutrients. You alternate one meal of protein and fat (i.e steak and eggs) with one meal of carbs (i.e rice & beans or pasta with natural tomato sauce). The thing that makes this diet a little tough, is that the food should be as natural as possible. Real meats, eggs, dairy contain protein and fat inherently. These quasi-meats in the frozen food section contain sugar and other preservatives, that will make this diet ineffective. It's hard for your body to burn substances that aren't natural, since your body doesn't recognize them. That's one of the main reason we're so much fatter today, than our ancestors were 100 years ago, along with sedentary lifestyles and larger food portions (i.e Supersize Me). The only foods available back then were natural foods for the most part. The food separation diet does work, but you must plan your meals in advance. Fast food restaurants aren't conducive to dividing natural carbs from natural proteins/fats. The only food that naturally contains carbs and protein together inherently, is beans/legumes. And unlike the Warrior Diet which promotes fruit consumption, since fruit is very sugary (even though it's naturally occuring sugar unlike cookies and cakes), it does cause problems with minor weight gain and water retention, so fruit consumption is to be minimized if you partake in the food seperation diet. If you do eat fruit, try fruits without a lot of sugar like berries (straw, blue, rasberry) or green apples.

Mimi, if you aren't really disciplined and can't keep to a rigid workout schedule, a great weight loss supplement (or so I heard) is called "Alli". A 30 day supply cost about $30-40. They sell it in GNC and most large chain drug stores like CVS, Eckerds, Rite Aid etc. Since, you are only trying to lose 10-20 lbs, it shouldn't take more than 60 days. It basically metabolizes the fat you eat, so that it passes thru your body waste, instead of storing on your body. However, this can be bad if you eat something really fatty, as it might cause uncontrollable runs (diarrhea) and "accidents", which is not a good look. I would shut myself in the house for two days, to see how my body reacted to this supplement first, before venturing out in public and experiencing an "incident". The winter is coming up, so chilling out one weekend indoors, shouldn't be hard. I do a 3-day cleansing fast and take a colon cleansing product called Colonix, so I try to stay inside at least the first 2 days to avoid any "problems", LOL. Hydroxycut and Xenadrine make great fat burners, but they are caffeine laced stimulants, that elevate body temperature and may give you a jittery feeling, when you start taking them. These definitely work if the "Alli" side effects seem too daunting, but I highly recommend getting checked out by a physician, especially for any cardiovascular problems before taking a fat burner.

Amazon has a explanation of the product "Alli" and about 212 user comments giving their unbiased testimonials, good and bad. You can also research Hydroxycut and Xenadrine on Amazon also.

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000S9G6EM/ref=cm_cr_pr_link_2?%5Fencoding=UTF8&pageNumber=2&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

P.S: Like Melissa Carter said, you need to try to get a sound 6-8 hours of sleep. The lack of good sleep is one of the main causes of weight gain among active people. I'm so busy trying to work my businesses and become independently wealthy, while maintaining my 9-5 (for now), that it's hard for me to get more than 4-5 hours during the weekday. So, I just accept and understand that my fat loss goals will be hampered a bit by this and just charge it to the game.

NYTSJulie
09-28-2008, 11:00 AM
Someone in the fitness industry recently told me that sometimes when we think we are hungry we are actual thirsty and dehydrated and just need a drink of water......I thought I would pass it along

beatmaker
09-28-2008, 11:04 AM
The advice Luna and Allanah gave you is right on the money. "Lifestyle change" does not have to mean joining the gym. Most people don't stick to that anyway. You could try something as simple as walking where ever you want to go. Limit your calories eaten to just enough to cover what they call your "basal metabolic rate" (BMR). The BMR is the # of calories you would need to take in just to maintain your weight if you were totally idle ( like in a coma or something). If you eat that amount you will not feel hungry and you will loose weight just by burning the calories you burn through daily activity.

There is no magic bullet, no specific kind of food to stay away from. It's all about calories in vs calories out. Eat less do more and you will loose weight, slowly. The same weight you gained it.

Last but not least when last I saw you I thought you looked thick, womanly. You would have to gain 20-30 lbs before you were truly fat.

Brenda, while what you're saying is right theoretically, exercise is still very important when trying to lose weight healthily. Oprah speaks about this ALL THE TIME. It increases your resting heart rate (this is why some skinny people get winded easily and some overweight people don't), build lean muscle mass and stimulates your metabolism. All three factors accelerate weight loss versus trying to diet the weight off using the classic "Less in (food), More Out (fat)" approach. Caloric restriction without cardio and resistance training promotes muscle catabolism, which is the breakdown of lean muscle tissue. The more muscle you possess, the more fat you burn in a resting state. That is why those huge bodybuilders eat like pigs and still stay relatively lean, even in spite of the rampant use of anabolic steroids, growth hormone and fat loss pharmaceuticals like Clenbuterol, when in contest mode.

dageekindapink
09-28-2008, 11:12 AM
its predominantly an emotional thing.. meditation works. yoga is good for it. You gotta travel in your mind to a good place and your health will follow.

selah

i hope ur joking, otherwise, ur retarded

beatmaker
09-28-2008, 11:18 AM
Someone in the fitness industry recently told me that sometimes when we think we are hungry we are actual thirsty and dehydrated and just need a drink of water......I thought I would pass it along

This is true at times. That is why drinking at least 8+ glasses of water of a day is imperative for anyone trying to lose weight or just live a healthy lifestyle period. Also, a good tip is to eats lots of salads and drink lots of water with them, because they both synergistically give you a full feeling without hardly any calories consumed. Some people do complain, that lettuce makes them feel gassy though. Also, make sure you don't put all kinds of crap in your salads and use fatty dressings like Ranch or French. If you must use them, use the fat free products. Good ole (olive) oil & vinegar or balsamic vinagrette is the the most natural, healthy salad dressing anyway.

P.S: That nutjob Britney Spears lost a lot of her weight, according to her, by cutting all those Starbucks Frappacinos she was drinking. Just a word to the wise. Try an Ice Coffee instead with artificial sweetner or Stevia, which is natural (I carry a few in my bookbag.)