PDA

View Full Version : WHAT HAPPEN on Americas top model tonight?

tsbrenda
09-22-2008, 08:27 AM
WHAT HAPPEN on Americas top model tonight?

VIDEO: America's Next Top Model Transgender Contestant Breaks Her Silence

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/top-models-transgender-contestant-breaks-her-silence

one women says it a family showm she had to explain things to her 8 year old daughter

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2008/08/americas-next-t.html?iid=top25-20080815-'America's+Next+Top+Model'+transgender+contestant

Quiet Reflections
09-22-2008, 10:28 AM
i dont think that comes on till Wed.

Thatiger23
09-22-2008, 11:40 AM

yeah i think thats when it comes on... i hope Isis does good and goes far...

Quiet Reflections what part of MD? oh and did you know ISIS is from PG county?

IsuckTgirlCock
09-22-2008, 05:05 PM
Isis is not looking too good, shes uncomfortable in a bathing suit and has the huge gap between her snaggle teeth. shes good as gone next episode

Jericho
09-22-2008, 05:13 PM
WHAT HAPPEN on Americas top model tonight?

They all get killed in plane crash? :shrug

Quiet Reflections
09-23-2008, 07:18 AM

Im in Anne Arundel County, MD right next to PG 30 mins from Baltimore and 30 min from DC(no matter what i want its close and i can still get away from the city life when its time to go home). I knew she was from aroung here but ive never seen her around but rest assured ill be looking a little harder now.

Thatiger23
09-23-2008, 07:40 AM

Im in Anne Arundel County, MD right next to PG 30 mins from Baltimore and 30 min from DC(no matter what i want its close and i can still get away from the city life when its time to go home). I knew she was from aroung here but ive never seen her around but rest assured ill be looking a little harder now.

thats cool i live out in Howard county (the laurel part) so i know what u mean by being able to get away from the city part...i grew up in PG and like you ive never seen her before....

BlackMath
09-23-2008, 01:08 PM
Isis is not looking too good, shes uncomfortable in a bathing suit and has the huge gap between her snaggle teeth. shes good as gone next episode

Are you kidding. They will keep her on for at least half the season, she is the draw card this season.