View Full Version : I think Mia can be had for 200-300 :)

ARMANIXXX
09-19-2008, 07:02 PM
Since there are apparently too many poor and sex starved peeps, I thought I'd share some new pics Mia just posted on another board.

Btw, I saw her at a local TS bar/club week before last, and I gotta say......that bitch is bad.

Enjoy, and good luck.

ARMANIXXX
09-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Your Welcome

:wink:

ARMANIXXX
09-19-2008, 07:06 PM
Last set from me......

Any more, and you'll have to pay me too

horst1
09-19-2008, 09:52 PM
she's mindblowing

Mista Bone
09-19-2008, 10:17 PM
Holy moly... :shock:

kaientai
09-19-2008, 11:41 PM
thanks for the pics Mia is drop dead gorgeous

az357mag
09-19-2008, 11:51 PM
more please :D

IsuckTgirlCock
09-20-2008, 01:35 AM
Yeah, i scored her for 200 in san diego, she was traveling with her tgirl friend, cant remember her name, some brazilian. Very cool chick, very cool time, very nice dick, and yes she cums. she kisses good too ! she kinda has a big booty with some cottage cheese, but no biggie.

just go on her site, miafever dot com , or which ever, she has lots of freepics. free vids too.

IsuckTgirlCock
09-20-2008, 05:13 AM
its not worth it, take the money from 3 sessions and go to brazil.

"worth it"? To who? Since thats alot to you, maybe its not worth it. but to many of us, thats way worth it. and we can still see Mia 3 times and then go to brazil too. You should be happy there are tgirls that are as fine as Mia available to the public PERIOD let alone at a bargain rate. I hate cheap ass noobs who bitch about tgirl rates and piss and moan about its 'not worth it'. then go find a strawberry of the street and give her 20 for a blow job, you cretin

bunzy
09-21-2008, 02:29 PM
:D

strokeitnow
09-21-2008, 02:52 PM
Worthy, pay no attention to IsuckTgirlCock... he is just what you said a desperate troll... He brags about all the T-girls he has sucked, which only shows his lack of manners and low class style. Get back to your double wide troll and watch your game shows.

vietboy
09-21-2008, 05:07 PM
Worthy, pay no attention to IsuckTgirlCock... he is just what you said a desperate troll... He brags about all the T-girls he has sucked, which only shows his lack of manners and low class style. Get back to your double wide troll and watch your game shows.
Worthy is the same sort of chap. Here is worthy in all his glory:
Get the fuk outta here with your obama t shirts (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=37036)

the_corner
09-21-2008, 05:16 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

p0ser
09-21-2008, 06:08 PM
300 $ for 1 hour is not expensive. For US standards. :twisted:
In europe you pay like 100- 150 € for 1 hour.

By US standards I think Mia is worth every penny. I hope she will come to Europe.

thebigant
09-21-2008, 06:13 PM
mia is mint

hwbs
09-22-2008, 05:21 AM
she is hot and tall which makes her ok in my book....her site always gets deleted and i always have to try to find it again , lol....

ARMANIXXX
09-22-2008, 06:05 AM
As I mentioned, I recently saw her at a club/bar (non pro venue........sorta) for the first time, and I gotta say that her pics don't really show her how she is in real life......She's actually hawter. There were lots of other hawt TS girls in the club that night, but it was Mia that actually stood out the most out of all of them.

Now, if she can be had for 200-300 bucks......I'm just sayin.....I just don't understand how any other broad can REASONABLY ask for 4, 5, and 10 times that amount...cause there's not really any TS chick that looks 10 times better or has 10 times bigger of a cock........

Not tryin to cause too much trouble.......

But I'm just sayin.

;)

PSL4u
09-22-2008, 06:09 AM
Mia is reallly a hot chick. She was in Florida a few months back, but I missed her. I think her rate is a great deal for anyone and I agree that some girls charging 500-1500 is ridiculous.

Paladin
09-22-2008, 06:44 AM
I saw Mia at Divas 4 weeks ago, She's q bit taller than i had thought, and that's a lot of flesh with her build on that tall of frame, but its good. Very nice looking in person. Too bad i was "busy" with another (more petite, more which is what i like) girl that evening.

sheyum
09-22-2008, 06:54 AM
she is so fucking hot---that ASS--those latina curves--the ullimate Latina Godess

she used to come to NYC all the time....but hasnt been here for a long time...is she not traveling anyomre? i know she has a kid..

whats the deal?

ARMANIXXX
09-22-2008, 07:15 AM
she is so fucking hot---that ASS--those latina curves--the ullimate Latina Godess

she used to come to NYC all the time....but hasnt been here for a long time...is she not traveling anyomre? i know she has a kid..

whats the deal?

Yeah.

Apparently, she's both a MILF and FILF at the same time.....

if she was circumcised I mean.

;)

Richctdude
09-22-2008, 02:55 PM
she has amazing build

mrbig
09-22-2008, 05:58 PM

whats the deal?

Yeah.

Apparently, she's both a MILF and FILF at the same time.....

;)

..or as seanchai was sayin (not specifically bout her though) : a "T-MILF"

:lol:

mrbig

trannybanger
09-22-2008, 06:07 PM
I have known her since way back. She is a cool ass bitch.

rocklob
09-22-2008, 10:24 PM
Mia is awesome and worth every penny she charges. I just wish she'd come back to Hawaii. I keep funds free at all times for her visits.
Come back to paradise, Mia!

raquel1
09-25-2008, 06:52 PM
I LOVE MIA AND HER BIF FAT COCK IT IS JUST RIGHT FOR ME LOVE IT

sheyum
09-25-2008, 06:55 PM
is she ever gonna come back to nyc--you think??

or does she tour less because of her kid??

damn MILFsss!!:)

ARMANIXXX
09-27-2008, 12:14 AM

Why are you asking here?

Why don't you call her and ask her yourself?

She's got a phone that I'm sure is fairly easy to find.

duh.

If you contacted her, intro'd yourself, tell her she's pretty and you are really interested, when she did visit, you would have basically put money in the "rapport" bank. You might even offer to pick her up from the airport or something for added effect....lunch or something.

It's always amazing how clueless some guys can be when dealing with "smooth".

:roll:

mrbig
10-16-2008, 02:35 AM

A T-milf for sure! Ive just seen a couple of pics of "mama mia"- she matured well :shock: :wink:

TooHuge
04-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Since there are apparently too many poor and sex starved peeps, I thought I'd share some new pics Mia just posted on another board.

Btw, I saw her at a local TS bar/club week before last, and I gotta say......that bitch is bad.

Enjoy, and good luck.Let me just go to the cash machine...