PDA

View Full Version : Pics of boobsjobs on TV's gone wrong

josef
09-19-2008, 11:19 AM
I came over an interesting pic from a friend of mine.

What do you think? This is things that makes me reconsider going all the way, call me a coward. Can you correct such a result?

/Josefina

SarahG
09-19-2008, 11:26 AM
Fuck, the butcher who did that one needs to have his license revoked, then he needs to be shot & sent to the Iraqi front.

But it is correctable, hope she's in a country that allows for malpractice lawsuits.

I wouldn't call it the worst boob job ever, the plastic surgeon I used growing up had some nasty pictures in his waiting area of mistakes he'd fixed. Girls with implants that moved and ended up in their armpits, on their sides, backs etc.

elo
09-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Have seen a similar result on Mel Voguel.Pretty bad.But i have seen worse boob jobs.
You don´t have to get a boob job,Josefina.Not all gg´s have big boobs and look gorgeous.

josef
09-19-2008, 11:32 AM
THANKS Elo and SarahG

I appreciate your support and honest answers.
Perhaps I should stay in my current mode, since I'm messed up in my mind.

I have to tell you, I went to a makeup course in Sweden. I was NOT the only guy there. :-)

Cheers
Josefina

irvin66
09-19-2008, 03:22 PM

What do you think? This is things that makes me reconsider going all the way, call me a coward. Can you correct such a result?

/Josefina
Oh Nej, inte en Svenske :wink:

IsuckTgirlCock
09-19-2008, 06:31 PM
dude what the hell do you thinks going to happen? they are putting boobs into the chests of genetically male people, of course its going to look horrible.

SarahG
09-19-2008, 07:00 PM
dude what the hell do you thinks going to happen? they are putting boobs into the chests of genetically male people, of course its going to look horrible.

Genetics has nothing to do with that picture in the OP.

Going on hrt later in life may impact what there is to work with in terms of nipple and aorea development, but if the surgeon is even half way decent he should be able to position the implants so what is there (even if it is small) is in a normal location in relation to the breast.

The chest itself really isn't that different unless its abnormally wide or has a lot of abs tissue.

The OP didnt happen because the girl was trans, the OP pic happened because a surgeon didnt know what the fuck he was doing.

Caleb
09-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Have seen a similar result on Mel Voguel.Pretty bad.But i have seen worse boob jobs.
You don´t have to get a boob job,Josefina.Not all gg´s have big boobs and look gorgeous.

I completely agree with that statement, far too many beautiful t-girls have had unnecessary breast augmentations.

And by the way, who is the blonde chick with the dreadlocks?

Christie
09-20-2008, 06:48 PM

/Josefina
Oh Nej, inte en Svenske :wink:

Haahahaha.... Heia Norge :D