PDA

View Full Version : How bout a Jennifer Paris Lottery/raffle for her admirers?

Gmanfromthechi
09-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Ok, sooo many of us lust after Jen, and would give anything just to meet her ( I kno I would),but most of us will never have the chance to have that special hour with her, so heres what I propose. How bout you have a lottery/raffle Jen? You would sell, lets just say, 25 tickets at a hundred a piece. Then, you randomly pick one out of a hat or box or something, and you fullfill this mans dream. This way, he gets just a taste at what heaven would be like for a 100 dollar gamble, and you get your normal rate, plus a grand over.

What do you think Ms. Paris? How bout other posters thoughts?

francisfkudrow
09-15-2008, 05:26 PM
I like the idea, but $100 for a chance of winning? That seems steep. How about selling 100 tickets at $25 a piece?

lisaparadise
09-15-2008, 06:03 PM
I like the idea, but $100 for a chance of winning? That seems steep. How about selling 100 tickets at $25 a piece? do we all get to play lol just askin hahahaha

the_corner
09-15-2008, 06:40 PM
How about going to one of the NY parties.... chatting with the girl... meeting her in person.... you know... just like you would do with any other human being?

Who said that "just to meet her" = "that special hour with her"

trannybanger
09-15-2008, 07:15 PM
I don't think I would want to meet anyone that "won" me in a raffle. Creepy.

NYBURBS
09-15-2008, 07:20 PM
I don't think I would want to meet anyone that "won" me in a raffle. Creepy.

Ya I have to agree there. I don't think I'd want to participate in this either; there's just something self demeaning in clamoring like this for someone that is maybe out of your price range. Truth be told, most people can save up $1,500 if they really want to, the question is if it's worth it to you at that price.

slinky
09-15-2008, 07:50 PM
It's been done already (not by JP).

dan_drade
09-15-2008, 07:52 PM
Ok, sooo many of us lust after Jen, and would give anything just to meet her ( I kno I would),but most of us will never have the chance to have that special hour with her, so heres what I propose. How bout you have a lottery/raffle Jen? You would sell, lets just say, 25 tickets at a hundred a piece. Then, you randomly pick one out of a hat or box or something, and you fullfill this mans dream. This way, he gets just a taste at what heaven would be like for a 100 dollar gamble, and you get your normal rate, plus a grand over.

I think if you just come up with 1500 bucks, she will be more than happy to spend an hour with you. I'll bet she will even give you a happy ending more than once if you can do it. LOL.

sucka4chix
09-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Some people on here need to loosen up---they have bachelor auctions and the like all the time! It would actually be a great fund raiser. You could probably get a high response. I agree that $100 might not be the right price target though.

hondarobot
09-15-2008, 08:12 PM
I honestly don't think Jennifer Paris would have any reason to being involved in any "lottery", that's extremely absurd. Now, if a bunch of you guys ponied up some cash on your own, met at an agreed upon location, and held a bare fisted Fight Club (with the winner taking the jackpot, and possibly getting a date with JP) that would be interesting.

I'm offering my services as a color commentator for the fight, free of charge. That would be pretty damn entertaining.

:)

TsJennifer
09-15-2008, 08:51 PM

Its so funny to see this posting because oddly enough I thought of this idea about a week ago.. Depending on the response of this posting maybe Ill consider it!

XOXO,
Jennifer Paris

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

hwbs
09-15-2008, 09:55 PM
It's been done already (not by JP).

i wonder if this was the contest i won like 6 years ago...most prob have no clue about this :lol:

trannybanger
09-15-2008, 10:20 PM
I honestly don't think Jennifer Paris would have any reason to being involved in any "lottery", that's extremely absurd. Now, if a bunch of you guys ponied up some cash on your own, met at an agreed upon location, and held a bare fisted Fight Club (with the winner taking the jackpot, and possibly getting a date with JP) that would be interesting.

I'm offering my services as a color commentator for the fight, free of charge. That would be pretty damn entertaining.

I think this might actually be the best idea you have ever had.

Gmanfromthechi
09-16-2008, 12:20 AM

Its so funny to see this posting because oddly enough I thought of this idea about a week ago.. Depending on the response of this posting maybe Ill consider it!

XOXO,
Jennifer Paris

Well Im very glad to see this. Some ppl thought I meant disrespect to you by this, an that couldn't be further from the truth. Trust me when I say if I had 1500 I would see u immediately!

Could even have runner up prizes. 1st prize is a night with her, 2nd prize is a couple autographed pics, and 3rd prize could be a phone call or somethin lol.

Love u Jen!!

Justawannabe
09-16-2008, 12:52 AM
hmm... my initial thought was no way, it would be creepy to be 'won' by someone.

But then she posted and I re-thought it. As a business thing, I can see it wouldn't be any more creepy than regular business and have the whole customer relations boost/advertising face time thing.

I guess it makes sense, and if there was one I'd almost certainly buy a ticket.

Cracked me up when I realized I was judging from the completely wrong standard to start with, and then that my general aversion to paying for intimate time with anyone was so easily shoved aside when I made it a lottery. I mean, like that really changes the deal in any way... really made me laugh at myself and I haven't gotten to do that in while...

So thanks for the thread folks... it was totally worth my moment of foolishness....

Sean

Minutemouse9
09-16-2008, 02:01 AM

XOXO,
Jennifer Paris

WOW!! How magnanimous of you to even consider this. I'm stunned and speahless.

daleach
09-16-2008, 02:11 AM

XOXO,
Jennifer Paris

Most brilliant idea I've heard all day, Gmanfromthechi.

EyeCumInPiece
09-16-2008, 05:39 AM
I voted 4 no. Shes too wise to this bizness to throw some cheap fuck like you a bone.

Thatiger23
09-16-2008, 10:31 AM
i voted no just because most of the people saying yes are either trolls or dont have the balls to go to one of the parties....PLUS she is too damn beautiful and smart to meet some creepy guy that won a lottery

tsntx
09-16-2008, 10:34 AM

give anything except her going rate you mean right? i mean bc lets face it... that would be too easy :roll: :roll: :idea: :idea: :roll: :roll: :idea: :idea:

Thatiger23
09-16-2008, 10:36 AM

give anything except her going rate you mean right? i mean bc lets face it... that would be too easy :roll: :roll: :idea: :idea: :roll: :roll: :idea: :idea:

lol get em lol

how have you been TSNTX?

Sunny Dee-lite
09-16-2008, 10:37 AM
YAY JP!!!!!!!!!GET THOSE COINS GIRLS!!!!!!!I'LL TELL HER TO CHARGE 25,000 AN HOUR BUT SHE JUST WON'T LISTEN!!!!!!! :lol:

TsJennifer
09-16-2008, 06:49 PM
YAY JP!!!!!!!!!GET THOSE COINS GIRLS!!!!!!!I'LL TELL HER TO CHARGE 25,000 AN HOUR BUT SHE JUST WON'T LISTEN!!!!!!! :lol:

LOL...that will be my rate next month. So get me while you can for 1,500.

Sunny Dee-lite
09-16-2008, 10:31 PM
THE ONE THE ONLY THE FIRST AND THE LAST!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Gmanfromthechi
09-17-2008, 12:50 AM

On the contrary sugar, I never said she didn't deserve the 1500 rate, I simply said most of us, esp these days, can't afford it. You will also notice that the way I "proposed" the raffle, is that she would get her normal rate of 1500, plus another 1000 for a total of 2500 in the end. So :P to you.

TsJennifer
09-17-2008, 08:48 PM

On the contrary sugar, I never said she didn't deserve the 1500 rate, I simply said most of us, esp these days, can't afford it. You will also notice that the way I "proposed" the raffle, is that she would get her normal rate of 1500, plus another 1000 for a total of 2500 in the end. So :P to you.

OHHH i like that idea!

TsJennifer
09-17-2008, 08:48 PM
http://www.JenniferParis.net

AverageJob
09-18-2008, 05:24 AM
I voted 4 no. Shes too wise to this bizness to throw some cheap fuck like you a bone.LOL at the nutthuggers, by the way poor fuck would be more appropriate than 'cheap fuck'

Solitary Brother
09-18-2008, 06:24 AM
I think its a great idea I would donate if asked but i wont partake because Im not ready to sleep with a transexual.
It would shut up people whining on this board.
Except YOU KNOW that chances are the bitch that wins is going to come back to this board and describe EVERY millimeter of your penis Jennifer.
I just.....
But the idea is just wonderful.......I wish I was cool with sleeping with a transexual but im just not there.
I would kiss you though (on the face...I know what some of you are thinking).

The bad thing about this idea is if you go through with it Jennifer maybe some of the more unattractive girls will try to do it and there could be drama if a bad "review" lets say....gets out.
You girls know most of these guys are all about PENIS,DICK,COCK,JOHNSON,PETER,JIMMY,THE THIRD EYE,ect........

Good luck Jennifer you are a dreamgirl.........

tsntx
09-19-2008, 02:34 AM
apparently shes cheaper in austin

http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/846318870.html

get her while you can faggots!!

tsntx
09-19-2008, 02:36 AM
btw i voted no bc even if she DID lower her rates you stupid fucks wouldnt even go see her... youd just sit around jerking off talking about it

so she could her rate high so she can deal w/ less idiots

hondarobot
09-19-2008, 02:44 AM
I doubt JP would be in Austin, offering 15 minutes for $100. That's retarded.

ottorocket
09-19-2008, 02:54 AM
This is absurdity.

skins187
09-19-2008, 03:32 AM
I think its a great idea, but she should have the ability somehow to refuse it as well because she has high standards which she should because well she is extremely beautiful and its her perogative to charge what she wants. I'm sure she is worth it as well and I would be willing to pay that much because she is so beautiful and as far as I can tell extremely nice also. I voted yes to the question.

masterR
09-19-2008, 03:40 AM
been to Paris been to London, don 't have much money after Cummin'.

tsntx
09-19-2008, 06:27 AM
Still working on those anger issues I see.

You seem to enjoy calling the men of HA "faggots." Does that make you a "faggot" in a dress and make-up? :roll:

btw i voted no bc even if she DID lower her rates you stupid fucks wouldnt even go see her... youd just sit around jerking off talking about it so she could her rate high so she can deal w/ less idiots

w/e makes you happy mary

TsJennifer
09-20-2008, 06:44 AM
apparently shes cheaper in austin

http://austin.craigslist.org/ers/846318870.html

That was definatly not me. I wouldnt have an ad on craigslist and Im in NYC not Austin!

False alarm

Xoxo,

Jennifer Paris
http://www.JenniferParis.net

IsuckTgirlCock
09-20-2008, 06:54 AM
I honestly don't think Jennifer Paris would have any reason to being involved in any "lottery",

who says she has to know?

Minutemouse9
09-20-2008, 06:58 AM
I honestly don't think Jennifer Paris would have any reason to being involved in any "lottery",

who says she has to know?

Like she wouldn't find out.

Nikka
09-20-2008, 07:13 AM
I voteddddddddddddd!

Gmanfromthechi
09-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Well its decided..So what would everyone be willing to pony up an risk? 100? 50? lets hear it

TsJennifer
09-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Im kinda confused why the poll subject changed after the poll closed.

"Should Jenn have a raffle for us indigents?" This is not what it said before!

Thatiger23
09-22-2008, 01:59 AM
Im kinda confused why the poll subject changed after the poll closed.

"Should Jenn have a raffle for us indigents?" This is not what it said before!

Well Jenn thats what you get from TROLLS

slinky
09-22-2008, 04:45 AM
It's a typo. It should read "indignants".

hwbs
09-22-2008, 05:22 AM
maybe go old school and have it like a high stakes game of bingo , hahahaha

GIA LOVES RON
10-11-2008, 08:22 PM
I voted no....just because Jen Paris in my opinion is worth every penny and more...she is the bentley of cars!!! GO GIRL!

beatmaker
10-11-2008, 10:07 PM
Jennifer Paris is a pretty girl, but damn!!! I visit this forum periodically and some of you guys sound like little puppy dogs, that wanna follow her around and sniff her. No women TS or GG, is attracted to a sycophant, who acts like some obsessed stalker.

If you really want to attract someone of Jennifer's caliber: get your asses in the gym, read a diverse array of books so you're well-rounded, have good hygiene, get a good haircut, take pride in how you dress and get your financial situation in order. Stop being the typical lowly "John" type, who salivates over a woman like Homer Simpson does a donut. Jennifer is a nice girl, so she won't tell you the truth about yourselves, plus all women like to be told they are beautiful and desired. However, this borderline worship shyt has gotta be curtailed. 99% OF YOU DON'T STAND A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL OF GETTING A FREEBIE WITH HER, SO EITHER YOU HAVE THE $1500.00 OR YOU DON'T! If you don't, then you better be a great looking guy, whom she is very attracted to and meet her in a normal situation, not at a TS bar or club. You will rarely, if ever, meet a hi-end TS in those settings, who will give you genuine play, because you're seen as a trick or admirer. Whereas, in a regular club setting, it's about bumping music, good conversation, mutual sexual attraction and the overall atmosphere. I've seen dudes trying to kick it to the girls at the TS clubs, while eating a heaping plate of that free food, they serve at some TS parties. That shyt is a big NO, NO! The only thing you should be holding is a drink and offer her one.

Raffle? Some of you jokers kill me with this lapdog-esque desperation!

Yoda Rules!
10-11-2008, 10:51 PM
I don't know what you people think, Jennifer Paris is a very classy lady and would never be involved in a personal raffle....at least not for less than $20,000!

trannybanger
10-13-2008, 04:13 AM
Jennifer Paris is a pretty girl, but damn!!! I visit this forum periodically and some of you guys sound like little puppy dogs, that wanna follow her around and sniff her. No women TS or GG, is attracted to a sycophant, who acts like some obsessed stalker.

If you really want to attract someone of Jennifer's caliber: get your asses in the gym, read a diverse array of books so you're well-rounded, have good hygiene, get a good haircut, take pride in how you dress and get your financial situation in order. Stop being the typical lowly "John" type, who salivates over a woman like Homer Simpson does a donut. Jennifer is a nice girl, so she won't tell you the truth about yourselves, plus all women like to be told they are beautiful and desired. However, this borderline worship shyt has gotta be curtailed. 99% OF YOU DON'T STAND A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL OF GETTING A FREEBIE WITH HER, SO EITHER YOU HAVE THE $1500.00 OR YOU DON'T! If you don't, then you better be a great looking guy, whom she is very attracted to and meet her in a normal situation, not at a TS bar or club. You will rarely, if ever, meet a hi-end TS in those settings, who will give you genuine play, because you're seen as a trick or admirer. Whereas, in a regular club setting, it's about bumping music, good conversation, mutual sexual attraction and the overall atmosphere. I've seen dudes trying to kick it to the girls at the TS clubs, while eating a heaping plate of that free food, they serve at some TS parties. That shyt is a big NO, NO! The only thing you should be holding is a drink and offer her one.

Raffle? Some of you jokers kill me with this lapdog-esque desperation!

Witness.