PDA

View Full Version : So, why do condoms still suck?

Squareman
09-15-2008, 09:14 AM
Condoms are like the universal referred to rage for practicing safe sex.

Meet some stranger you wanna fuck? Use a comdom.
Wanna fuck your girlfriend without getting her pregnant(and she doesn't want to get on the pill)? Use a condom.
STD prevention? Use a condom.
Blah Blah Blah, use a condom.

Why is it, that the one item we rely on for safe sex absolutely sucks so goddamn much.

There's all kind of advances in technology everyday, surely somebody can come up with something that doesn't suffocate my poor penis every time I want to engage in sexual activity with somebody, and be safe.

Am I the only one alone and frustrated at the condom? Please sound off HA Members. :)

D.W.
09-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Condoms are supposed to feel like that when put on to wrapped around your penis so your fully protected from any known causes that are freightning to people. The reason why you are frustrated is simple dear, your complaining over a product thats both protecting you and keeping back your concentrated evil in a slimy little rubber balloon.

Masturbation is absolute these days.

Trogdor
09-15-2008, 10:04 AM
I got a solution to your problem.

*Pulls out a large can of polyurethane and opens the top*

Ok, dunk it. :mrgreen:

Also, I heard that some STD can pass through a rubber via the teeny tiny holes in the material.

D.W.
09-15-2008, 10:07 AM
I got a solution to your problem.

*Pulls out a large can of polyurethane and opens the top*

Ok, dunk it. :mrgreen:

Also, I heard that some STD can pass through a rubber via the teeny tiny holes in the material.

Depends though which crappy condom you bought or how long it's been in your back pocket collecting pocket dust.

rubbercock
09-15-2008, 06:57 PM
I like condoms. In fact I'm wearing one now.

youcancallmeclaire
09-15-2008, 08:19 PM
There's always castration. 100% guaranteed against pregnancy. :D

Also, you could try getting tested for STD's and not being such an impatient horndog.