PDA

View Full Version : Let Me Know What You Think People Especially The Ladies.

Jay6966
09-14-2008, 03:28 PM
So i been browsing this website for some time made a few posts earlier.

Anyway i thought i would take a few pictures and introduce myself to all you gorgeous Shemales and Trannys LOL. I took them in my bathroom just a few minutes ago.

Hope you like em and enjoy!!!! By the way for the Record i am not fully erected so i am not Full On lol.

Also let me know what you think???

Jay.

mrbig
09-14-2008, 04:08 PM
:why

tommymageeshemales2
09-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Wise up Jay!! Think about how likely it is the girls will be impressed by those pics.

Welcome to the board, but let's keep it real.

Jay6966
09-14-2008, 04:22 PM
LMAO :lol:

I know it is a bit cheeky of me doing that.

I just wanted to know if they think i am Big or Not. Now me personally i don't think i am altough the girls always do say i am well hung.

I was just looking for a second opinon from the Shemales on here, thats all.

Sorry if i offended anyone.

Jay

youcancallmeclaire
09-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Oh geez. I want so badly to be disruptive right now, but I'll restrain myself. :twisted:

NYBURBS
09-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Oh geez. I want so badly to be disruptive right now, but I'll restrain myself. :twisted:

DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-14-2008, 10:25 PM
Where the hell were those pictures?

~Kisses.

HTG

TsVanessa69
09-14-2008, 10:26 PM
I don't see any pics, but as a trans woman, I find it pathetic how men think a fuckin pic of a dick is supposed to impress us.

NYBURBS
09-14-2008, 10:31 PM
I don't see any pics, but as a trans woman, I find it pathetic how men think a fuckin pic of a dick is supposed to impress us.

What if it breathes fire and is detachable? huh? Ya I thought so :P

On a serious note though, I have always thought this behavior to be crude. Though I have seen enough girls that ask for cock pics also (which is just as crass).

SarahG
09-14-2008, 10:45 PM

On a serious note though, I have always thought this behavior to be crude. Though I have seen enough girls that ask for cock pics also (which is just as crass).

Detachable? There's a song about that IIRC, one of the local radio stations used to play it every morning at 3am.

TsVanessa69
09-14-2008, 10:54 PM

Must be those girls with low self esteem. Now for fun Kelly Shore made a thread for the guys, but thats very different. Being we post pics for the guys to enjoy, we should get some eye candy too. But to post cock pics as a way to introduce yourself to the boaard was not cute

NYBURBS
09-14-2008, 10:56 PM

Detachable? There's a song about that IIRC, one of the local radio stations used to play it every morning at 3am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4 :shock:

And Vanessa I understand the distinction you're trying to make.

SarahG
09-14-2008, 11:06 PM

lmao, that's the song but I didn't know there was a music video for it.

But yea, as this one DJ went off and the next took over (back when real dj's were used 24 hrs a day) this was the song they'd play.

Now a lot of stations have their especially late late djs pre-record everything and just play a computer playlist with the commercials, dj comments and songs already planned out. What do you expect when Clear Channel owns everything?

TsVanessa69
09-14-2008, 11:07 PM

Yes, being and esxcort, and being a ts in general, my myspace and e-mail box are always full of bullshit e-mails from guys who said they wanted to get to know me andd would include cock shots.
If I wanted to see a dick, i could just lookk down at mine!

dan_drade
09-14-2008, 11:19 PM
Hey Jay, I dont see a cock in your post. Is your cock really ao small that it is undetectable?

youcancallmeclaire
09-14-2008, 11:57 PM
WHATS UP, you dumb tranny bitches!
I checked out your pathetic little website here and started to feel sorry for all of you. Let me improve your shitty lives a little. My name's Jay and I'm fucking amazing. That gigantic piece of meat you're drooling over like starving dogs? That's right, it's my cock. It's so fucking huge. I took the picture just now with my iPhone in the bathroom of my mansion. I hope all of you diseased prostitutes like it, because this is the most awesome shit you'll ever see for the rest of your tragic lives.

By the way, this is only like half of my dick.
Not even.
Like a quarter maybe.
It's flaccid, too. Shit is like a bulldozer when it's hard, LOL.

Don't bother letting me know what you think, because you're all ugly and I won't reply anyway.

later, cunts.

JAY

sucka4chix
09-15-2008, 12:00 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Ha! Somebody's not disgusted by dick shots, LOL!

youcancallmeclaire
09-15-2008, 12:07 AM
haha..
be cool mah babies, be cool.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-15-2008, 12:30 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Ha! Somebody's not disgusted by dick shots, LOL!

Why should anyone be (except for the guys)? It's not like we put a gun on his head to take and post them! lol

Nothing wrong with seeing a little eye candy..like you guys got much room to talk, when all you ever do is drool at tgirl ass and cocks. As a tgirl, I'm just sick seeing tgirl cocks for one - it be a nice change! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-15-2008, 02:39 AM
lol Make sure you clean up good afterwards! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
09-15-2008, 05:01 AM
hey hey hey.

We had one stillies.
we dun need anymore.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-15-2008, 09:23 PM
lol Stillies is a fun guy to chat with not to mention cute! Also, always aiming to please the ladies - A PLUS in my book! :P

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Jay6966
09-15-2008, 11:51 PM
TAKE A CHILL PILL EVERYONE!

Bloody hell i honestly didn't think i was gonna cause this amount of Noise over a few pictures i took of my Cock the other day.

Also for the record i am still a Virgin to all this SO TAKE IT FUCKING EASY!

The first 2 responces didn't go down well so decided to take them off BUT since a few members have made a request BY popular demand LOL ( Joke ) i'll stick them back up.

Now i am not fully erected in the pictures but i hope you enjoy them anyway.

JAY

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Saka_Dragon/Picture001-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Saka_Dragon/Picture002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Saka_Dragon/Picture004.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Saka_Dragon/Picture005.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Saka_Dragon/Picture007.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/Saka_Dragon/Picture009.jpg

voy4her
09-16-2008, 12:05 AM
I checked out your pathetic little website here and started to feel sorry for all of you. Let me improve your shitty lives a little. My name's Jay and I'm fucking amazing. That gigantic piece of meat you're drooling over like starving dogs? That's right, it's my cock. It's so fucking huge. I took the picture just now with my iPhone in the bathroom of my mansion. I hope all of you diseased prostitutes like it, because this is the most awesome shit you'll ever see for the rest of your tragic lives.

Not even.
Like a quarter maybe.

Don't bother letting me know what you think, because you're all ugly and I won't reply anyway.

later, cunts.

JAY
i am the lawlrus!

voy4her
09-16-2008, 12:11 AM
dbl post FTL

Jay6966
09-16-2008, 12:28 AM

Not even.
Like a quarter maybe.

later, cunts.

JAY
i am the lawlrus!

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Jay6966
09-16-2008, 09:54 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

I put them back! LOL :lol: :lol:

Moon_Lover
09-16-2008, 10:30 PM
Sorry this is not for me

There is more to a man than what is in his trousers.

Kisses

Jen

Jay6966
09-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Sorry this is not for me

There is more to a man than what is in his trousers.

Kisses

Jen

Lighten up luv i was only having a little fun with the Cam. Like i said its my first time doing something like this i am still a Virgin to all this.

JAY :wink: :wink:

Moon_Lover
09-16-2008, 10:41 PM
No worries my friend

Kisses

Jen

stillies77
09-26-2008, 01:00 AM
lol Stillies is a fun guy to chat with not to mention cute! Also, always aiming to please the ladies - A PLUS in my book! :P

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

HES BACK!