PDA

View Full Version : Sydney from Dallas eros.com

pokemon89
09-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Im not going to be quiet about this wonderful person from now on. Please one of you outstanding photographers get this girl PLEASE she is a monster and I mean that in the most beautiful way possible. A true amazon 6'4 Looks like Be'once and a footlong between those status legs. If it sounds like Im in love with this woman Your right! And now im ready to open the flood gates LongDongDiva.com Lets get everyone to encourage this girl to get with a professional photographer immediately. Thank you for support and thank you Sydney

pokemon89
09-15-2008, 04:39 AM
Someone please comment on this goddess Why wont see go commercial? I personally can't get enough.

blckhaze
09-15-2008, 04:52 AM
from what Ive gathered on the BTG forum, she lives in TX, where grooby doesnt have a photographer near there anymore, so it would be hard getting her on the site.

blckhaze
09-15-2008, 05:03 AM
So no planes fly from Dallas to LA? If Grooby wants her and she wants to do it, rest assured, they will find a wait to make it happen. :roll:

she lives in TX, where grooby doesnt have a photographer near there anymore, so it would be hard getting her on the site.

The photographers have lives outside of grooby, and most girls dont travel on their own penny, or for a single photo shoot.

tsntx
09-15-2008, 05:34 AM
So no planes fly from Dallas to LA? If Grooby wants her and she wants to do it, rest assured, they will find a wait to make it happen. :roll:

she lives in TX, where grooby doesnt have a photographer near there anymore, so it would be hard getting her on the site.

The photographers have lives outside of grooby, and most girls dont travel on their own penny, or for a single photo shoot.

and they shouldnt either... photoshoots arent worth the hassle, theres no credibility given to the model afterwards, and the companies making the money want the girls to pay their way bc they "can work in the area when not filming" ...

so lets see...
$800 tops for the shoot
- $687 for a 3 * hotel at the airport <---- according to priceline

so lets go over those numbers again... selling your image to the mass media for less then you charge for a 1hr incall? is it worth it?

apparently not for her.... and shes gorgeous and smart

ilovetgirls36
09-15-2008, 07:27 AM
she's visiting L.A. now...

kaientai
09-15-2008, 11:44 AM
she does look absolutly stunning would be great if a full shoor ever happens but ms Justice makes an axcellent point.

Richctdude
09-15-2008, 01:35 PM
pics please

trany_socker
09-15-2008, 08:24 PM
Video of Sydney
http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=TheLongDONGDiva&cv=0&idx=7&v=v5fDP-S719-&cl=KqQYd-S719-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

pokemon89
09-16-2008, 10:46 PM
Know shes in LA now by any chance did she visit you Buddy Woods? Make my dreams come true and anyone of you lucky White boys out their get some of that incredible cock of hers please feel free to comment on what was Im sure was a wonderful experience. Im caucasian so maybe thats why I get so excited for this giant of a woman. Sorry brothers this amazonion likes the white meat or should I say white rump. PEACE

tracy
09-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Wow, just seen her video on xtube, that girl is packing a huge meat :!:

sdman
10-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Wow, just seen her video on xtube, that girl is packing a huge meat :!:

shes a big tall top not my thing

FreddieGomez
10-09-2010, 10:14 PM
shes a big tall top not my thing

she looks real good but i agree.....

sdman
10-09-2010, 10:16 PM
she looks real good but i agree.....

I dont understand how she can make a living being a top it must be a lot of guys out there that like that kind of thing?

FreddieGomez
10-09-2010, 10:22 PM
I dont understand how she can make a living being a top it must be a lot of guys out there that like that kind of thing?

i dunno...i think i know who but i dont wanna say anything that's gonna get me banned or cause shyt...jus smh at the thought

sdman
10-09-2010, 10:30 PM
i dunno...i think i know who but i dont wanna say anything that's gonna get me banned or cause shyt...jus smh at the thought

Ok yeah we wouldnt want someone going after you like that.

sydburn9
10-10-2010, 01:07 AM
Wow, that girl is awome. I have to meet her ! She is beautiful.