PDA

View Full Version : Chicks in your town that ruin the movement................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-02-2008, 09:59 AM
Talked about this in the chatroom said I'd make it into a thread, so here goes.

This chick is a royal pain in the ass.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/painintheass1a_196.jpeg

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/painintheass1b_975.jpeg

Loud-mouthed, always causing a scene for no apparent reason, never takes the advice of other girls around her telling her maybe she needs to shut up and calm down, just loud and obnoxious.

Story 1: 2 years ago she mouthed off racial slurs to a bunch of Hispanic Transgendered women on a corner in front of a bodega and got stomped by 8 of them, she disappeared for months and her ads popped up in Miami I guess after all the bruises had healed.

Story 2: A few weeks ago she mouthed off to some Black guys sitting on a park bench minding their business. She called them the dreaded "N" word and then pulls out a lysol sized can of pepper spray walks out into the middle of traffic to get away from them and suddenly panics saying "you better not come over here, I'm a woman and this shit stings your eyes if I spray it!". SMH, suddenly she's a woman. To be fair she supposedly just got her SRS done but who knows, there's a few chicks that say that and then whoops someone pulls their shorts down and it's like "that ain't pussy!"

Feel free to post chicks in your town that ruin the movement for transgendered women; or don't.......your call.

JWBL

Alyssa87
09-02-2008, 10:02 AM
eww. who is that? and when is she getting facial fem?

Fox
09-02-2008, 10:38 AM
:popcorn

(that chick would get some "N" down her throat for that...)

Thatiger23
09-02-2008, 10:45 AM
you would think after getting her ass beat by 8 people she would think twice but i guess shes just an idiot.......she couldnt run around DC doing that they wouldnt find her

tsntx
09-02-2008, 10:57 AM

exactly

JANIRA
09-02-2008, 10:13 PM
.....Ran into her in Miami,, as i was leaving a local Club "Mansion". with my friends,, i was heading towards the parking lot and this Guy was striving for my attention wanting to talk to me and she was feeling a lil bit tooooo much,, she went to the guys car and and was like Hey papi you do know that a man,, right,, and she was like you wanna have some fun. The guy was like :...AND LET ME GUESS YOUR ALL WOMAN??,,, ,, WHY DON'T YOU STAND IN FRONT OF MY CAR SO I CAN RUN YO ASS OVER WHILE I MAKE MY WAY TO TALK TO THAT PRETTY GIRL .. I just stood by the car and laughed my ass off,, while the guy parked next to my friends and I I told her listen Pee-wee take your casper the ghost lookin ass back to the playhouse and rub on jambi and make a wish you fag ......"Mekka-lekka hi mekka hiney ho!"...OH. and by the way today secret word is ....BEAST!

When i tell you... that girl is mess.

ARMANIXXX
09-02-2008, 10:28 PM
.....Ran into her in Miami,, as i was leaving a local Club "Mansion". with my friends,, i was heading towards the parking lot and this Guy was striving for my attention wanting to talk to me and she was feeling a lil bit tooooo much,, she went to the guys car and and was like Hey papi you do know that a man,, right,, and she was like you wanna have some fun. The guy was like :...AND LET ME GUESS YOUR ALL WOMAN??,,, ,, WHY DON'T YOU STAND IN FRONT OF MY CAR SO I CAN RUN YO ASS OVER WHILE I MAKE MY WAY TO TALK TO THAT PRETTY GIRL .. I just stood by the car and laughed my ass off,, while the guy parked next to my friends and I I told her listen Pee-wee take your casper the ghost lookin ass back to the playhouse and rub on jambi and make a wish you fag ......"Mekka-lekka hi mekka hiney ho!"...OH. and by the way today secret word is ....BEAST!

When i tell you... that girl is mess.

An almost catfight?

JANIRA
09-02-2008, 10:44 PM
No no Cat fight,,, im not one to fight ,,,,UNLESS I HAVE TOO!

Anyone that knows me, knows im real sweet and get along with anyone....Who is cool and real. But when girls come out they're face like that they need to be put in they're place...OR GET PUT!

ARMANIXXX
09-02-2008, 10:52 PM

Anyone that knows me, knows im real sweet and get along with anyone....Who is cool and real. But when girls come out they're face like that they need to be put in they're place...OR GET PUT!

__________________________________________________ ______________

Well,

Should it ever come down to an old school catfight,

Make sure you deliver the pics k

8)

JANIRA
09-02-2008, 10:59 PM
LOL....

Takingbackme
09-02-2008, 11:08 PM
She sounds like a real bitch! Dont all hate me at once...i think shes kinda cute

Minutemouse9
09-03-2008, 12:02 AM

__________________________________________________ ______________

Well,

Should it ever come down to an old school catfight,

Make sure you deliver the pics k

8)

F**k the pics I want the video

Willie Escalade
09-03-2008, 07:44 AM
Here's a girl from the west coast who has been involved in a lot of drama. We LA cats probably have heard stories or have seen the action. Too bad; she's a hottie.

Jezebel Ruby

BlkJewels
09-03-2008, 07:49 AM
Here's a girl from the west coast who has been involved in a lot of drama. We LA cats probably have heard stories or have seen the action. Too bad; she's a hottie.

Jezebel Ruby

What did she do?

ARMANIXXX
09-03-2008, 12:12 PM

Jezebel Ruby

What's the story?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-03-2008, 12:27 PM
STORY
STORY
STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willie Escalade
09-04-2008, 06:53 AM
I've just seen her in more than one fist fight, that's all. 8)

Solitary Brother
09-04-2008, 06:59 AM

Loud-mouthed, always causing a scene for no apparent reason, never takes the advice of other girls around her telling her maybe she needs to shut up and calm down, just loud and obnoxious.

Story 1: 2 years ago she mouthed off racial slurs to a bunch of Hispanic Transgendered women on a corner in front of a bodega and got stomped by 8 of them, she disappeared for months and her ads popped up in Miami I guess after all the bruises had healed.

Story 2: A few weeks ago she mouthed off to some Black guys sitting on a park bench minding their business. She called them the dreaded "N" word and then pulls out a lysol sized can of pepper spray walks out into the middle of traffic to get away from them and suddenly panics saying "you better not come over here, I'm a woman and this shit stings your eyes if I spray it!". SMH, suddenly she's a woman. To be fair she supposedly just got her SRS done but who knows, there's a few chicks that say that and then whoops someone pulls their shorts down and it's like "that ain't pussy!"

Feel free to post chicks in your town that ruin the movement for transgendered women; or don't.......your call.

JWBL

What are you?
How do you come up with these topics?
Ive never met or seen a guy so in tune with what females/shemales are doing/up to.
Im not being a critic I just want to understand.
You care WAY too much about what women say,do,go,ect......
They are women......LET IT GO.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-04-2008, 07:05 AM

JWBL

What are you?
Ive never met or seen a guy so in tune with what females/shemales are doing/up to.

I think a much fairer question is what are you?
a. a disgruntled failed crossdresser who's services were never accepted on backpages.com
b. a ballroom fag that found this site and suddenly after a B12 shot got some real balls

you don't need to understand me, if you have issues with what i post don't read the threads I create

to anyone else finding my posts offensive "oh well"
I think the replies in this thread prove I am not alone in thinking there are some chicks out there that ruin it for all transgendered women trying to make it, and I'm proud I brought light to it

JWBL

tsntx
09-04-2008, 08:23 AM
the chick that ruins the movement here the most would be that nelly faggot "solidarity brother"

bulldog
09-04-2008, 08:49 AM

id love to wrestle you :P

mimiplastique
09-04-2008, 09:03 AM
one thing is for sure theY ran that bitch out of chicago ... i think she is kind of slow...
but all i know is that the bitch is 10 times louder than me at my LOUDEST !!!!! and thats hard to beat ! she is rude and way always on the hoe street getting her ass whooped BY Men i GAGGED THEY ALWAYS BEAT HER ASS FIRST

CORVETTEDUDE
09-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Drama, Drama, Drama!!! Bring on the Drama Queens!!!

slinky
09-04-2008, 03:44 PM

Jezebel Ruby

Don;t they usually put those cat's paw tats on the front of the thighs, not the back?

yodajazz
09-04-2008, 07:25 PM
She sounds like a real bitch! Dont all hate me at once...i think shes kinda cute

Here's her YouTube channel ; http://www.youtube.com/user/jhaniah

She used to have up more vids. Here you go. Your on our own now, son.

Tika
09-04-2008, 07:42 PM
I think it's ironic tsntx goes off on someone about needing FFS with a nose that needs its own parking space.

Tika
09-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Yeah, it's on now. I'm gonna get "faggot" screamed at me and called a man, probably a "coward" for not having a picture. Yadda yadda yadda, called it in advance. Boring.

toolegitforu
09-04-2008, 08:44 PM
I think it's ironic tsntx goes off on someone about needing FFS with a nose that needs its own parking space. :popcorn

toolegitforu
09-04-2008, 08:45 PM
one thing is for sure theY ran that bitch out of chicago ... i think she is kind of slow...
but all i know is that the bitch is 10 times louder than me at my LOUDEST !!!!! and thats hard to beat ! she is rude and way always on the hoe street getting her ass whooped BY Men i GAGGED THEY ALWAYS BEAT HER ASS FIRSTPot meet Kettle.

Legend
09-04-2008, 08:48 PM
I think it's ironic tsntx goes off on someone about needing FFS with a nose that needs its own parking space.

Her nose looks fine to me and that is the first time i 've heard someone try to insult her via facial part.

toolegitforu
09-04-2008, 08:54 PM

JWBL

What are you?

I think a much fairer question is what are you?
a. a disgruntled failed crossdresser who's services were never accepted on backpages.com
b. a ballroom fag that found this site and suddenly after a B12 shot got some real balls

you don't need to understand me, if you have issues with what i post don't read the threads I create

to anyone else finding my posts offensive "oh well"
I think the replies in this thread prove I am not alone in thinking there are some chicks out there that ruin it for all transgendered women trying to make it, and I'm proud I brought light to it

JWBLLMAO!!!!!!!! I knew JW wasn't gonna take this from some fucking bitch ass ballroom fag. These are the times when I wish Mega were still around. He would have run half the stupid ass clowns off this board.

slinky
09-04-2008, 10:39 PM
probably a "coward" for not having a picture..

Chicken Tika (Masala).

tsntx
09-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Yeah, it's on now. I'm gonna get "faggot" screamed at me and called a man, probably a "coward" for not having a picture. Yadda yadda yadda, called it in advance. Boring.

since ive never seen you or heard any of ur posts before, im just gonna wait til i see what ur real id is,

big nose? hardly. but nice try.

and all i said was "exactly"

so like i said ... try again

Alyssa87 wrote:

exactly

tsntx
09-05-2008, 12:11 AM

Her nose looks fine to me and that is the first time i 've heard someone try to insult her via facial part.

same here.... my body could use some silicone, and some lipo, maybe bigger boobs then the full c i got now.. but my face is flawless... and you can say what you want about it otherwise... but ive got mirrors and i can see the pics yall post of what yall consider "hot" ... so im still good w/ what i got

blckhaze
09-05-2008, 12:16 AM
*peeks down at Jens head under his desk*

Hmmm......
Dont see it.

Ok breaks over. Back to work, Snow white!

-Blackie, the eight dwarf

yngtxmale24
09-05-2008, 12:18 AM

same here.... my body could use some silicone, and some lipo, maybe bigger boobs then the full c i got now.. but my face is flawless... and you can say what you want about it otherwise... but ive got mirrors and i can see the pics yall post of what yall consider "hot" ... so im still good w/ what i got

i gotta back up Jennifer Justice on here. she's hot. and there is no comparison to some of these girls that some of you guys consider "hot" i mean seriously, look at her, she's gorgeous

Legend
09-05-2008, 12:38 AM

I really don't think you need any work i think that guy was just talking out of his or her ass.Honestly i think those guys have a better chance of hurting your feelings by saying something like the venture bros suck.

Legend
09-05-2008, 12:47 AM
http://i37.tinypic.com/2drcrpi.jpg

TomSelis
09-05-2008, 02:41 AM
What are you?

Here's one.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-05-2008, 04:36 AM
What are you?

Here's one.

exactly
;)

Thatiger23
09-05-2008, 04:38 AM
What are you?

Here's one.

lmao

tslvrnyc
09-05-2008, 04:50 AM

Oh snap! :lol:

Her nose is fine, it's her jaw. It's amazing how much different she looks in her glam pictures compared to video. Don't get me wrong, she's not ugly by any means, it's just her pics aren't exactly that much like how she looks on video.

Paladin
09-05-2008, 05:12 AM

Her nose is fine, it's her jaw. It's amazing how much different she looks in her glam pictures compared to video. Don't get me wrong, she's not ugly by any means, it's just her pics aren't exactly that much like how she looks on video.

what was it that the southpark kids said (in an old episode about barbara streisand) ?? "You could land a stealth bomber on that nose" or something to that effect :P

Thatiger23
09-05-2008, 06:27 AM

what was it that the southpark kids said (in an old episode about barbara streisand) ?? "You could land a stealth bomber on that nose" or something to that effect :P

i guess you guys havent seen her on anything but the videos on her page....if you had you would realize that she is a very beautiful girl and plus i see nothing wrong with her jawline or nose

Willie Escalade
09-05-2008, 06:51 AM
Don;t they usually put those cat's paw tats on the front of the thighs, not the back?
They do...but these particular ones are leading to her ass. :o

ted naves
09-05-2008, 08:54 AM
Dudes,.........it's her attitude.

Nothin more

RubyTS
10-29-2008, 03:48 AM
Talk about a reading session.... this is more entertaining than 90210

a994
10-29-2008, 07:30 AM
Jennifer, there's no need to have more facial surgery or larger breasts. You look fine enough to me.

KimmXXX
10-29-2008, 08:49 AM
There is a very shady girl in my town...she downgrades other girls to make herself feel better...it sad really! I peronally feel bad for her.
she thew away the ONLY friends she had...she was someone i called a friend and one of the
"Pretty Girls" but ugly is on the inside and now she is the most hideous peron i know!!!

goldensamba
10-29-2008, 09:16 AM
There is a very shady girl in my town...she downgrades other girls to make herself feel better...it sad really! I peronally feel bad for her.
she thew away the ONLY friends she had...she was someone i called a friend and one of the
"Pretty Girls" but ugly is on the inside and now she is the most hideous peron i know!!!

Name?

blacktgirls
10-29-2008, 09:59 AM
is this the person in question .http://hitsusa.com/blog/401/lexx-parker............. kayla coxxs a.k.a lexx parker.

blckhaze
10-29-2008, 10:03 AM
No.

separate people.

tsntx
10-29-2008, 01:10 PM

nothing says glam like an unretouched camera phone shot

im happy w/ the results for the most part

as ive said on several ffs boards im on... look at my videos to get a TRUE idea of what to expect from ffs.... pics can be misleading

im not ashamed of how i look... if i was... id be one of the many other posters on this board

tsntx
10-29-2008, 01:18 PM
lmao yall be wishing some problems on me that i dont have

what follows are a couple pics including 1 i took w/ adult film actor tony buff
as well as a link to the video w/ tony buff

some fags are just bitter theyre not as pretty :D

http://www.gayborhood.tv/watch.cfm?view=urbansafari&show=76315114-1422-5BFF-CE7159907247B744

Castor_Troy05
10-29-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm not usually one to back up Jen, but there really aint much wrong with her facially. As annoying as her persona on here can be, she is damn fine to look at

longwave
10-29-2008, 10:47 PM
she looks cute as hell in that safari outfit.